Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image (18548 Views)

Picture Of Obama On The Rampage In Search Of Osama / Two Indian Girls Arrested Over Facebook Post / New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by abdul4hire: 4:17am On Oct 01, 2012
With regards to the violence, some of us muslims who leave our beards,jump our trousers(perhaps depiction of extremism by ignorant people) and try to adhere to the true teachings of the prophet(saw) according to how his companions narrated nd understood it......we know that most of these violence and protesting in Islam are forbidden. And there are texts clearly prohibiting such.

With regards to those making derogatory statements against the religion of God, i say exercise restraint and at most make specific constructive critism of these evil actions,perhaps God will accept ur repentance and give u wisdom and guidance but if u choose to persist then know that for the mischevious evil doers awaits an evil torment. And God knows best.

5 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by achi4u(m): 4:46am On Oct 01, 2012
Oya northern muslim where are you?
go bomb US embassy or Korean!

ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by waice6571: 4:48am On Oct 01, 2012
abdul4hire: With regards to the violence, some of us muslims who leave our beards,jump our trousers(perhaps depiction of extremism by ignorant people) and try to adhere to the true teachings of the prophet(saw) according to how his companions narrated nd understood it......we know that most of these violence and protesting in Islam are forbidden. And there are texts clearly prohibiting such.

With regards to those making derogatory statements against the religion of God, i say exercise restraint and at most make specific constructive critism of these evil actions,perhaps God will accept ur repentance and give u wisdom and guidance but if u choose to persist then know that for the mischevious evil doers awaits an evil torment. And God knows best.
just my opinion. nobody hate islam, it is muslims that are painting devil out of islam through thier pissful reactions to minor issues. TO BE SINCERE YOU GUYS NEED TO HELP MATTER at least.

7 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by achi4u(m): 4:51am On Oct 01, 2012
abdul4hire: With regards to the violence, some of us muslims who leave our beards,jump our trousers(perhaps depiction of extremism by ignorant people) and try to adhere to the true teachings of the prophet(saw) according to how his companions narrated nd understood it......we know that most of these violence and protesting in Islam are forbidden. And there are texts clearly prohibiting such.

Accepted.
But what do you have to say about this nonesence killings and destruction of properties?

5 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by ayox2003: 4:56am On Oct 01, 2012
All the previous comments about Islam are ridiculous. Islam is this, Islam is that. Why?

I'm a christian and I believe that these negative statements about Islam won't make christians or atheist look any better.

Some of us have got Muslims who helped us in times of need, taught us in school, sponsored us and even saved our lives. The fact that some extremist or fanatics always react violently to pictures and movies doesn't change the precepts of Islam.

Similarly, going by the number of Pastors and Christians acquiring wealth and ripping members of the church does not change the fact that the soul of Christianity is Jesus Christ, who lived a modest life even as the Son of God. Does it mean christians are generally greedy? No.

The laws are there and those who have chosen to break those rules all in the name of religion are on their own.

I believe each individual is unique in his/her essential capacity and should be respected based on his/her own character - christian or muslim.

pDude: Bangladesh of all places shocked

They should be thinking of solving their population problems.

Exactly. Infact, Bangladesh and Nigeria should be named "twin-nation" because of the similarity that exists. Population size, corruption, civil war from the east, hard-working people,brilliant minds - just like our own Philip Emeagwili is called the father of the internet, Bangladesh's Mouhamed Younis (Father of microcredit) also started what we call Microfinance banks all over the world today...ermmm and in religious violence too. Lol.

Bangladesh passed through hell when they were still East Pakistan. Just like the Biafran war, they also went through civil war that claimed the lives of about 3million people. They eventually succeeded and were able to create their own country, unlike Biafra.

Its just so sad how people don't look back in time when situations like this occur. Do they want to loose more lives with their own hands all in the name of religion? Have they forgot the price of blood they paid to become Bangladesh?

I hope they go back to their senses and stop this violence.

Frawzey

7 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Aladinn(m): 5:05am On Oct 01, 2012
abdul4hire: With regards to those making derogatory statements against the religion of God, i say exercise restraint...

God has no religion. He's not a muslim. He doesn't perform Hajj neither does he fast during Ramadan. He's neither Jew nor a Christain. RELIGION WAS MADE FOR MAN AND NOT MAN FOR RELIGION. What God require from man is a contrite heart and making the world a better place than you met it. God cannot be contained in just a religion. HE'S JUST TOO BIG FOR THAT.

10 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by ektbear: 5:16am On Oct 01, 2012
Religion of peace
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Burger01(m): 5:29am On Oct 01, 2012
Dem don start again, abi? Soon, our ever ready blood sucking goons and jobless entities would join in the senseless protests. Dem never finish with video shooting now this... Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by chiefbatiatus(m): 5:51am On Oct 01, 2012
Once more islam has proven beyond doubt that it inothing but violence, lies and hatred. If islam was in existence before christianity, then christianity wudnt have been allowed to emerge

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by chiefbatiatus(m): 6:04am On Oct 01, 2012
Madawaki01: May Allah 4give u all

It is u and your evil religion that need forgiveness. You people with all your denying are a shame, big shame to the world.

3 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Umamman1(m): 6:07am On Oct 01, 2012
A day will come when every soul shall account for its deed. Be it a Muslim,whosoever does an atom weight of good will see it and who soever does an atom weight of evil shall see it. I admonish you to please be upright with the way you make use of your speech,you never might know where you are.

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 01, 2012
And some one will come here and tell us that islam is a religion of Peace, maybe just like the Peace Anna talked about in the V Season movie

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Umamman1(m): 6:18am On Oct 01, 2012
achi4u: Accepted.
But what do you have to say about this nonesence killings and destruction of properties?
Allah condem violence. Islam is the religion that guides you on every affair you know,infact even the way you relieve yourself in the toilet. Try and go into research you ll get to knw d true values of islam.

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by onyekabe(m): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2012
who is allah is he a supervisor of violence

5 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by dabrake(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2012
whereas, we have shiiiits like this and dem never fight yet

3 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by daprofo: 6:23am On Oct 01, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by hollypagan: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2012
Anger of God will wipe away islamic religion on earth as he wipet away dinosour

4 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 01, 2012
Satan cannot forgive. This is common sense. You do not need to be in a particular religion to know what is better for a fellow man. Free thinkers believe that Islam religion is a religion of en-slavery. And it is true, that's what you call yourselves, slaves. We who are not Muslims are not slaves, but children. Slaves don't think, they obey strait to what their masters say. Sons do, and they enjoy the benefits of their father. They even tell their father want they want. Now, that is freedom. I'm asking you all Muslims, ARE YOU FREE??

4 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2012
chief batiatus:

It is u and your evil religion that need forgiveness. You people with all your denying are a shame, big shame to the world.
i wil say it again,MAY ALLAH FORGIVE U FOR U KNOW NOT WHAT U DO.......................asalam aleikun

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 01, 2012
Madawaki01: i wil say it again,MAY ALLAH FORGIVE U FOR U KNOW NOT WHAT U DO.......................asalam aleikun
Let all who have sense, let them speak. The moon God Allah, who was chosen by Mohammed of all the 365 Gods he worships is now what you guys fly over. I pity all of you what your religion has turned you into. Even, you c all this evil being done, you still have the gut to say may Allah forgive a free-thinker. You can't say may Allah forgive your fellow muslims brothers? May the real God forgive your Allah for leading people to kill innocent people

4 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2012
solidbroda: Let all who have sense, let them speak. The moon God Allah, who was chosen by Mohammed of all the 365 Gods he worships is now what you guys fly over. I pity all of you what your religion has turned you into. Even, you c all this evil being done, you still have the gut to say may Allah forgive a free-thinker. You can't say may Allah forgive your fellow muslims brothers? May the real God forgive your Allah for leading people to kill innocent people
shocked
solidbroda: Let all who have sense, let them speak. The moon God Allah, who was chosen by Mohammed of all the 365 Gods he worships is now what you guys fly over. I pity all of you what your religion has turned you into. Even, you c all this evil being done, you still have the gut to say may Allah forgive a free-thinker. You can't say may Allah forgive your fellow muslims brothers? May the real God forgive your Allah for leading people to kill innocent people
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by boiohboi(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2012
Xtianity will alwayz remain the peaceful religion on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2012

haba bros u v read ur bible now allah has no other place than hades ...well am not surprise about all this wahala..jesus is here already..am ready to leave..weither there is a knife on my neck or a bomb by my side,i fear nothing..

3 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Madawaki01(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2012
so u think Allah is not God,u are a digusting thinker,mayb as a result of years of eating starch,let me teach what u know u know not,ALLAH IS D REAL GOD,ALLAH IS GOD JUST AS IGBOS CALL GOD CHUKWU,AND U THINK ALLAH IS MOON GOD?DEN I KNOW DAT U ARE NOTHING BUT SOME1 LOOKING 4 FAME,WHERE DO U HEAR DAT ALLAH IS MOON GOD,PLS STOP TALKING GIBBERISH,U ARE ONLY MAKING A FOOL OF URSELF.

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Skywalker5(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2012
So the are not just angry at Christians but Buddhists too

1 Like

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by fleexee(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2012
i wud rather u guys had better not offend Allah wit all these mockery. Its hightime medias of this world save my religion(ISLAM). media wud neva cover any oda religion shortcomins, cos they envy ISLAM. Wel if no1 talks abt u, then u ar no1.

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by saudatu(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2012
sapien: ISLAM-A-BAD!
U must be 70 years b4 u get sense. Fact!
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by mu2sa2: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2012
The posts on this thread so far hav a common xteristic: abusive of Islam and muslims.Yet, the posters claim their religion stands for peace!!! HYPOCRISY at its best.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pmc01(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2012
How come almost all the comments on this posts lack objectivity? Could we then assume almost all non-Muslims are dumb?
Islamophobia catching on, huh?!
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by dexmond: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2012
BAD TIMES FOR ISLAM!
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by mmmustapha(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2012
Illiteracy is a disease, where were u wen america invade iraq n killed thousands of soul in d name of finding nuclear, can u tell me how many nuclear was found there? Where were u wen america invade libya,pakistan,Afghanistan,egypt, etc. Y are they invading muslim countries Why can't they invade israel,korea,german, italy,russia,china since they have nuclear weapon, who r d terrorist muslim world or america n co Need ur answers

2 Likes

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2012
Madawaki01: so u think Allah is not God,u are a digusting thinker,mayb as a result of years of eating starch,let me teach what u know u know not,ALLAH IS D REAL GOD,ALLAH IS GOD JUST AS IGBOS CALL GOD CHUKWU,AND U THINK ALLAH IS MOON GOD?DEN I KNOW DAT U ARE NOTHING BUT SOME1 LOOKING 4 FAME,WHERE DO U HEAR DAT ALLAH IS MOON GOD,PLS STOP TALKING GIBBERISH,U ARE ONLY MAKING A FOOL OF URSELF.
Allah is just like Sango, Obatala, Oya, Ifa. Allah is a low God. Just like the Gods of Olympus. Like Hera, Gaia, Venus etc.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles / Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest / Devastating Explosion Hits Gunpowder Factory In Russia. 16 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.