Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis (2473 Views)

Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image / Violent Protest In Afghanistan Over Burning Of Koran / Snow And Tears Mark Funeral For North Korean Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by paddylo1(m): 4:18am On Jun 16, 2010
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by ElRazur: 6:08am On Jun 16, 2010
It is hard to argue with most of the points she raised. I mean, she says what most of us already know, but do not have a big platform to air it. Those are some "cold-water in your face" type of opinions and I share them. I am guessing based on are previous interview, a fatua is already decreed on her head.

The only thing I disagree is when she referred to Jesus as a symbol of peace, or something along those lines. The bottom line is that all religion are tool used by men for control - usually with political aims - Christianity is not an exception.

It will be interesting to see Muslims argue against this one. smiley
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by paddylo1(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2010
^^
I concur.  .all religion is Political

The problem with Islam is that it has not undergone reformation and is not civilized like the other major religions

Hence ppl kill for the myths and Fairy Tales in the Quoran

The same Fairy Tales are present in the bible by the way,

but most christians learn not to take stoning ppl to death literally,as advocated by the old testament
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
paddy lo: i cant watch your video. maybe you give us the link so that we can watch it and respond to 'the truth" the woman. Allah Will give us wisdom to see what she said and respond appropriately.

wisdom, enlightenment, mercy, etc each is from Allah. There is no need for reformation in Islam. Why? You reform what is not perfect. And if it did not mean it literally why appearing on the pages of the Bible. Jesus never abolished the stoning of women and am going to say man, too who performs illegal sexual act. Just like Moses said in OT.

I know that Jesus is the symbol of peace, though as a child he beat up the money changer, and as adult insulted his parents, called the Jews Vipers, evil people, etc, and commanded the purchases of swords if the individuals dont already have a pouch/bag (whats in those? who can tell us? would it be less lethal than sword? I personally doubt it, equal or more lethal than sword, i say). then he showed ungratefulness to God Who sent His Angels to strengthen and support Jesus, as Jesus was told before, even then on the cross he cried out in outright disbelief of God's commitment to protect him. Unless the God he prayed to and promised to protect him was a liar, Jesus cry of why has thou forsaken me is out right disbelief in, unjust to God. how is he a symbol of peace over say John or Zakariyya?

only gullible people can be satisfied with what the woman pandering to western audiences and nations is saying. lies i say, though i have not seen it. however i know enough Quran to be satisfied with it. and almost all my life is spent in the west, yet. i know enough to tell when somebody is not telling the truth about Islam. anyone can slant any issue to fit his/her own idea. Heck i know somebody in the world may even say that automobile is bad, because somebody have been hurt by it, forgetting that it i not meant to hurt people, but to move quicker that walking from point A to point B, 20 miles apart, in normal situation!.

man post the link for us who are not so top notched in computer can watch the lies from your new found woman hero.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by ElRazur: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2010
nopuqeater:

paddy lo: i cant watch your video. maybe you give us the link so that we can watch it and respond to 'the truth" the woman. Allah Will give us wisdom to see what she said and respond appropriately.

wisdom, enlightenment, mercy, etc each is from Allah. There is no need for reformation in Islam. Why? You reform what is not perfect. And if it did not mean it literally why appearing on the pages of the Bible. Jesus never abolished the stoning of women and am going to say man, too who performs illegal sexual act. Just like Moses said in OT.

I know that Jesus is the symbol of peace, though as a child he beat up the money changer, and as adult insulted his parents, called the Jews Vipers, evil people, etc, and commanded the purchases of swords if the individuals dont already have a pouch/bag (whats in those? who can tell us? would it be less lethal than sword? I personally doubt it, equal or more lethal than sword, i say). then he showed ungratefulness to God Who sent His Angels to strengthen and support Jesus, as Jesus was told before, even then on the cross he cried out in outright disbelief of God's commitment to protect him. Unless the God he prayed to and promised to protect him was a liar, Jesus cry of why has thou forsaken me is out right disbelief in, unjust to God. how is he a symbol of peace over say John or Zakariyya?

only gullible people can be satisfied with what the woman pandering to western audiences and nations is saying. lies i say, though i have not seen it. however i know enough Quran to be satisfied with it. and almost all my life is spent in the west, yet. i know enough to tell when somebody is not telling the truth about Islam. anyone can slant any issue to fit his/her own idea. Heck i know somebody in the world may even say that automobile is bad, because somebody have been hurt by it, forgetting that it i not meant to hurt people, but to move quicker that walking from point A to point B, 20 miles apart, in normal situation!.

man post the link for us who are not so top notched in computer can watch the lies from your new found woman hero.

I was reading your post with much optimism, until I came across this and effectively dimissed the filth you posted

"Allah Will give us wisdom to see what she said and respond appropriately."

So, let me get this straight, you cannot watch the video, but went ahead to post more filth, and even tried to discredit Jesus in the process? Whilst ignoring the fact that Muhammed had sex with a minor, he was a killer and a fighter? Lwkmd. And you have the guts to even claim some people are gullible? grin

One thing that surprises is how you see the need to blame the west in all of these? You forgot that real and true Muslims live in the west too? You are one funny man [in an unfunny kinda way] undecided

It is true, religion is a form of brain-wash. undecided

1 Like

Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
ElRazur;
I was reading your post with much optimism, until I came across this and effectively dimissed the filth you posted

"Allah Will give us wisdom to see what she said and respond appropriately."
Allah is the Owner of Knowledge, Wisdom. If Allah made Muhammad (AS) who was half orphan before birth, a full one at six and lived with foster parents till he became adult, Jesus the son of a young girl who conceived at the end of first menstruation, without being married, Moses who was tongue twisted men of wisdom (read their so called "books" if you can find that of Jesus and Moses in their purity), then I am certain He will give our responses enough wisdom for you to notice, in a unique way as the wisdom used by Solomon (AS) to protect the life of the little infant whose step mother wishe he/she be sliced to two halves.

So, let me get this straight, you cannot watch the video, but went ahead to post more filth, and even tried to discredit Jesus in the process?
It is true that I cant watch the video the reason I asked for the link, but that does not stop me from responding to the entries of those who agree with what the speaker in the video said. They said "she" so I assume she is a woman without second guessing her gender. I dont know whats filthy in what I said and my analysis of Biblical jesus is directly from the Bible, whilst the Christians take him to be "God". So I dont get your ranting.

Whilst ignoring the fact that Muhammed had sex with a minor,
Who is a minor in 1400 plus years ago? Wat age is demarcated for the beginning of adulthood? The Jews still say Barmitva is that age, which is 13 years. Yesterday, a friend was telling me that Brazil has a tradition of sleeping with a girl with just a sign of breasts on her chest. He said a bump like a mosquito bite is an enough sign. Again, in america, some states, in mere 50 years ago had the age of marriage and maturity i hope not minor anymore at around 12. Even in New York State, today, a girl with the consent of her parent can marry her older suitor if she wishes, definitely a boy who is 17 years like her. Yet 17 is still a minor!

he was a killer and a fighter?
Moses was also a killer and a fighter. David was the same. Solomon was the same. Yahweh gave Torah to Moses after he killed the "egyptians" based on tribalism and nothing else. David killed Goliat, killed the husband of his future lover. Solomon killed and fought just as much. Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines just for good measure. Listen, and there was no one in the Bible that was described as wiser than Solomon.

Lwkmd. And you have the guts to even claim some people are gullible?
read my responses to your entry and you will see your short sightedness. so you are very gullible, if nothing else.

One thing that surprises is how you see the need to blame the west in all of these?
I know the west enough. My statement of blaming still does not indicate that i do not love her. part of love is sometimes to blame, pointing out the faults of your beloved. I know you do not understand that.

You forgot that real and true Muslims live in the west too? You are one funny man [in an unfunny kinda way]
Am not perfect. However, since I live in the west, I do have the right to speak the truth even if it is against my head.

It is true, religion is a form of brain-wash.
The fact that you do not believe that there is a God Who creates, hence you hate religion shows that you are not better, but worse in the brainwashing department. by the way, I am waiting for the Video link,so that I can have my own objective opinion of what I see.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by ElRazur: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
nopuqeater:

ElRazur; Allah is the Owner of Knowledge, Wisdom. If Allah made Muhammad (AS) who was half orphan before birth, a full one at six and lived with foster parents till he became adult, Jesus the son of a young girl who conceived at the end of first menstruation, without being married, Moses who was tongue twisted men of wisdom (read their so called "books" if you can find that of Jesus and Moses in their purity), then I am certain He will give our responses enough wisdom for you to notice, in a unique way as the wisdom used by Solomon (AS) to protect the life of the little infant whose step mother wishe he/she be sliced to two halves.

It is true that I cant watch the video the reason I asked for the link, but that does not stop me from responding to the entries of those who agree with what the speaker in the video said. They said "she" so I assume she is a woman without second guessing her gender. I dont know whats filthy in what I said and my analysis of Biblical jesus is directly from the Bible, whilst the Christians take him to be "God". So I dont get your ranting.

Who is a minor in 1400 plus years ago? Wat age is demarcated for the beginning of adulthood? The Jews still say Barmitva is that age, which is 13 years. Yesterday, a friend was telling me that Brazil has a tradition of sleeping with a girl with just a sign of bosoms on her chest. He said a bump like a mosquito bite is an enough sign. Again, in america, some states, in mere 50 years ago had the age of marriage and maturity i hope not minor anymore at around 12. Even in New York State, today, a girl with the consent of her parent can marry her older suitor if she wishes, definitely a boy who is 17 years like her. Yet 17 is still a minor!

Moses was also a killer and a fighter. David was the same. Solomon was the same. Yahweh gave Torah to Moses after he killed the "egyptians" based on tribalism and nothing else. David killed Goliat, killed the husband of his future lover. Solomon killed and fought just as much. Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines just for good measure. Listen, and there was no one in the Bible that was described as wiser than Solomon.

read my responses to your entry and you will see your short sightedness. so you are very gullible, if nothing else.

I know the west enough. My statement of blaming still does not indicate that i do not love her. part of love is sometimes to blame, pointing out the faults of your beloved. I know you do not understand that.

Am not perfect. However, since I live in the west, I do have the right to speak the truth even if it is against my head.

The fact that you do not believe that there is a God Who creates, hence you hate religion shows that you are not better, but worse in the brainwashing department. by the way, I am waiting for the Video link,so that I can have my own objective opinion of what I see.

I'm sorry, but you are full of IT. I do not subscribe to your sort of thoughts am afraid.

Are you suggesting Muhammed do not know the difference between a kid and a sexually mature women 1400 years ago? If so, another reason why your religion sucks. smiley Trying to hide your points behind God and trying to give justification as to how Islam is the way or Muhammed is "from god" is a waste of time with me.

The video works for most, as to why it do not work for you, is not my problem.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2010
^^^if this was an examination, your answer[s] or response[s] to my question[s] or statement[s] wil get you a fat zero. why; today in america when world population is over 6 billion people, they still have places where women and or men can marry prior to the age we consider sexual maturity or emotional maturity, even now that live expectancy is way over 70 years, because of human advancement.

there is no other reason for it that women and men wait even much longer today to get married, other than people believe that they have much time to live on earth. Jesus mother got pregnant just finishing her first ever menstruation. Jews still say 13 is the age of maturity. Muhammad (AS) and the arabs were close to 1430 years in existence before today. what was the age of maturity then if you know, considering that many women and or men in their early 20s, today will shun marriage and continue to pursue education and career, considering themselves too young for marriage. If i have lied in any of the above, please correct me, and all you have to do is to look at the nigerian society and see all our women in the Universities in their mid to late teens and early 20s, yet will refuse to marry for the most part at lqte 20s or early 30s.

few years ago, a nigerian woman in the university in the US was telling her associates that she was still a baby and marriage is the last thing on her mid, gues what, she was in her 20s.
I ask you now, when is 20s too young for marriage?

finally about the situation of the young wife (ra) of the messenger (AS), you can tell me how old she was when she got married, consideting that she was born before the advent of the islam of Muhammad in Makka, her engagement to a suitor prior to her father and family except her mother's acceptance of islam, the reason the engagement was broken off?

I am saying here, from just the face value, maturity is relative to time and family condition. a young person today was a mid aged person 1400 years ago of backward and lude and uncompromisingly morally corrupt Arabia, based even on the fact that people die much much younger. a teenager in the community of the pigmiss or Masai tribes of africa are matured people in their cultural community in the outback, while maturity to the city dwellers is a different issue, altogether. Proof me wrong.

I asked for the link of the video, if you are a sincere man, you would have just listed it, instead of just ranting.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by ElRazur: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2010
Dude the link to the video is right there in the original post. undecided

Seriously, you are a joke for trying to justify the actions of a grown man who had sex/married an immature girl.

Look, I am 20something years old, is it okay for me to fcccuk your immature daughter or sister if you have any? smiley Nice isn't?

Go to a proper "cyber cafe" and pay your N100 to watch it, then come back and lets talk. smiley No point getting distracted already when you are yet to watch the video that the thread is about.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 12:54am On Jun 18, 2010
ElRazur is almost beginning to act as a nuisance. I would have said you are (, ). I am not going to say that because i do not want to go there.

now, tell us the beginning the age of maturity, even right there in nigeria or whereever you live? Everyday in america, we read and hear about freaky boys and girls having sex and making pact to get pregnant. a whole slew of talk shows, reality shows, etc are developed and made many people famous. Last year, the suburb of boston massaxhussetts had a clique of white high school girls becoming mothers.

mr man, you need to get up from the low class thinking you dwell in. Everything is relative. When Isaac Newton spoke about gravity, that was the highest knowledge then. Today, it is something for middle school children to know. Ph. D materials 500 years ago is now something for undergraduates. I use these as materials to tell you that 1000 years ago, a man who is 15 is expected to have his own family, in many cultures. That will be frowned upon in today;s Lagos.

if my younger sister or daughter is willing to sleep with a disbeliever like you, I will right her off my bloodline as filth, belonging to filth.

Mr poster, post the link. so that I can respond to the content instead of ELRazur who is acting freaky gullible. My not being able to see the link is the reason am not able to access it. by the way, there is no shame being in nigeria, it is my root. i am not there though, but i miss her.

Ilu oloki ki o, ile nigeria. emi o ni gbagbe re. each time ELRazur is shooting blank.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by ElRazur: 4:26am On Jun 18, 2010
nopuqeater:

ElRazur is almost beginning to act as a nuisance. I would have said you are (, ). I am not going to say that because i do not want to go there.

I think you are an imbbbecile who is ranting, but I am not gonna say that. You see, how that logic of yours sound? Awesome isnt? smiley

now, tell us the beginning the age of maturity, even right there in nigeria or whereever you live? Everyday in america, we read and hear about freaky boys and girls having sex and making pact to get pregnant. a whole slew of talk shows, reality shows, etc are developed and made many people famous. Last year, the suburb of boston massaxhussetts had a clique of white high school girls becoming mothers.

You are daft. A female do not become a woman at 8, not even at 10 years of age. But I guess you messenger of God (Shiiit peace be upon him) is way too Hot to realise that?

Medically, things are not as advanced back then as it is now, so do not even try to argue that females back then started their period at 8 years of age. But, hold up one second, let us assume they do, it is still not an indication that they are sexually ready or can their body cope with the out come of sex at such age. smiley

You really are just ranting, I am talking about Mohammed and not the white man or black man here.

mr man, you need to get up from the low class thinking you dwell in. Everything is relative. When Isaac Newton spoke about gravity, that was the highest knowledge then. Today, it is something for middle school children to know. Ph. D materials 500 years ago is now something for undergraduates. I use these as materials to tell you that 1000 years ago, a man who is 15 is expected to have his own family, in many cultures. That will be frowned upon in today;s Lagos.

So you are saying 1400 years ago Muhammed cannot tell the difference between a grown woman, and an immature female of 8 years old? Okay, your religion truly rocks. R Kelly, would have been right at home with Muhammed as best of friends.

Another thing your logic above tells me is that Islam ways of doing things suck and it is not compatible with the present day. I mean, go watch the video to see where am coming from.

if my younger sister or daughter is willing to sleep with a disbeliever like you, I will right her off my bloodline as filth, belonging to filth.

I set up a trap, and you walked right into it! So you think am a filth for wanting to fcccuk your sister? But you worship and have your belief system around a man who bears the hallmark of a paedophile? Lwkmd. 
Classic case of entrapment and double standards.

Mr poster, post the link. so that I can respond to the content instead of ELRazur who is acting freaky gullible. My not being able to see the link is the reason am not able to access it. by the way, there is no shame being in nigeria, it is my root. i am not there though, but i miss her.

You are an idddiot . I am sorry, but you truly are an iddiot . The video up there is a link. Get it? If you double click on it, it takes you to "Youtube"  where you can watch the video and get more information about it.

Again, watch the video and come back and talk. As it stand so far, you are just ranting and rambling.

Ilu oloki ki o, ile nigeria. emi o ni gbagbe re. each time ELRazur is shooting blank.

Stop ranting. smiley
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 5:57am On Jun 18, 2010
@ElRazur: « #10 on: Today at 04:26:45 AM »
Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 12:54:34 AM
I think you are an imbbbecile who is ranting, but I am not gonna say that. You see, how that logic of yours sound? Awesome isnt?
are the 3 bolded in act of civility? Of course not. The top is unhappy, but bit his tongue by the (, ), while the bottom is angry, gave his opinion by calling names. Its Ok.

You are daft. A female do not become a woman at 8, not even at 10 years of age.
You have not addressed my question. When does a female becomes a woman in Today's Nigeria? When does she become a woman in todays England? When does she become a woman in todays Brazil? Then tell me when would she have became a woman in Rome, among Jews, and among Makkans in over 1400 years ago? How old was Mary when she got pregnant by the chritian God's holy spirit? Then when was Aisha born relative to her father becoming Muslim, whereby she was disengaged from the engagement she had prior to that with a paganic man?

But I guess you messenger of God (Shiiit peace be upon him) is way too Hot to realise that?
A man who married a woman older than him, married others after her death, and one of them is very young does not display sexual ignorance or anomaly. In todays america, there is a man to woman relationship where the woman is called a cougar because she is a lot, at least older than the man. Vivian Fox , Demi Moore etc are in this group.
When the man is older, the woman is called a kitten. Zeta Jones is a Kitten married to Michael Douglas. In this older man, young woman relationship, less than 3 weeks ago in America's CNN, there was a program about the longavity of what a man gets if his wife is at least 17 years younger than him. Listen man, the west is just catching up to what Islam set in as standard 1400 years ago, except that they will not acknowledge islam when they enjoy the benefits!

Medically, things are not as advanced back then as it is now, so do not even try to argue that females back then started their period at 8 years of age. But, hold up one second, let us assume they do, it is still not an indication that they are sexually ready or can their body cope with the out come of sex at such age.
Oma she o. This guy is lacking understanding in the woman department. Medicine is still a work in progress. Is a woman diffrent today than a woman in the time of Muhammad (AS), or the time of Mary? Lol in Abuja slang.

You really are just ranting, I am talking about Mohammed and not the white man or black man here.
Was Muhammad a human being? Yes. Is a white man a human being? Yes. Now whats wrong with your thinking process? You do not realise that I am using similitudes or similarity ideas to illustrate that humans are humans. Jesus did not marry according to your Bible. Today, men who are not married are often assumed to be bent, like homosexuals. Yet not every man who is not married is gay. A woman may look very young, yet she has some age on her. A man who is married to that woman is not marrying a baby, since the woman herself was ready for marriage and accepted the union. So how do you make such a wife a baby? Abeg, go sleep.

So you are saying 1500 years ago Muhammed cannot tell the difference between a grown woman, and an immature female of 8 years old? Okay, your religion truly rocks. R Kelly, would have been right at home with Muhammed as best of friends.
Where did I say the bolded? If R. Kelly had been a true Muslim, he would not have slept with a woman he is not married to, whether old woman or baby woman from your thinking. I simply said that the rules of engagement 1500 years ago is different fromthat of today. If a woman was 35 and unmarried then, she will be looked at as strange, while it is a common thing today. Are 35 year old women then not 35 years old woman today, by age leaving other factors aside?

Another thing your logic above tells me is that Islam ways of doing things suck and it is not compatible with the present day. I mean, go watch the video to see where am coming from.
It sucks, yet the west now copies her teaching process of teacher and pupils/students not necessarily being in the same room to interact. Muslims separate men from women, west says that women gain more confidence when the education is equal and separate, and of course long distance learning of the ONLINE education is a variety of it.

I set up a trap, and you walked right into it! So you think am a filth for wanting to fcccuk your sister?
In a trillion years, you could not be able to set me up. You are a "filth" because you are a disbeliever!

But you worship and have your belief system around a man who bears the hallmark of a paedophile? Lwkmd
While I do not worship Muhammad (AS), my belief in his prophethood and therefore am a muslim is based on his "Idea" about the Creator. By the way what is the hallmark of a paedophile? Then compare it to Muhammad. the law enforcement bodies are the one that can give us what they think a paedophile is. So tell me from Alagbo close, or scotland yard, FBI.

Classic case of entrapment and double standards.
You couldnt entrap me if your life depends on it.

You are an idddiot . I am sorry, but you truly are an iddiot . The video up there is a link. Get it? If you double click on it, it takes you to "Youtube" where you can watch the video and get more information about it.
If I said I didnt see it, it means that, it does not show on my system. If i have the heading, I would have gone to Youtube, yet you cant just type out the link or video title for me to Youtube it. Funny man. He insults and then aid he is sorry.

Actually, shut the fccuk up. Stop ranting.
is it my singing about Nigeria you hate so much or you have my singing because you disagree with me? anyway, I am a true Nigerian, whereever I may be. My heart is linked up to Nigeria. You are an unjust soul.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 6:30am On Jun 18, 2010
@ElRazur: Is Wafa that you are reving about? Omashe o. She has her opinion and that does not mean she is right or totally wrong. The ma who is responding to her may not be 100% correct or uses the best method of argument. But he is not wrong 100% either.

By the way, she was talking about arab politics and problems interwovening it with Islam. She actually tripped herself when she said that the killing in spain was a reactionary to the teaching of Islam in europe. but she did not tell you that it was Islam that educated europe from her darness, and thats how europe being represented by spain paid her. She failed to mention that the arabs she calls terrorists unfortunately are reacting just like reactionaries of Europe. Though Muslims should not have taken the same route, she knows that Quran does not permit suicide, unjust killing and killing of noncombatant, except that the people doing the terrorising are desperate, and an american founding father said of freedom, give me liberty or give me death.

It is the same arab that nursed and educated Dr Wafa and her morality was not dixcovered in the west, and it was the arab that educated her, too.

Let me tell you something that you need to know: when a person who is looking for favor arrives in a nation that she needs the good grace of her people, most people like her will sell their souls so that they can be accepted. The somalian freaky woman lawyer now a fellow at the conserative think tank in washington is one of them. They will blame Islam so that the host country citizens accept them. They are similar to what we call house niggars, uncle toms or hypocrites.

You have a lot to learn if Wafa is your hero.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by paddylo1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2010
In a trillion years, you could not be able to set me up. You are a "filth" because you are a disbeliever!

[b]@nopuqeater

The quotes above belong to u. . .Let me modify them so u can see the madness in your words. . lets say An Asian,Russian,British,Arab and South African Afrikaaner spoke to u like this

1. In a trillion years, you could not be able to set me up. You are a "filth" because you are a Nigger/Kaffir/Black!!

2.if my younger sister or daughter is willing to sleep with a Nigger/Kaffir/Black like you, I will right her off my bloodline as filth, belonging to filth!!

u see the foley of your words?.  .They are almost the same way a Racist/Intolerant person would describe u
It shows that there is something wrong with your so called religion,if u can think like that
especially to a fellow Nigerian(a country u claim to love so much)
My advice to u is to stop believing these fairy tales. . .
u and your ppl,from whatever tribe u come from in Nigeria had a history before the arabs brainwashed them with Islam
Your tribe,had its language,folklore,concepts of heaven and earth. .and so on

Go and rediscover that history,and first embrace it fully,before selling yourself to a foreign religion
I hope the likes of u are few and far between in Nigeria
[/b]

1 Like

Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by ElRazur: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2010
Paddy_lo I beg you, no dey encourage am make him come dey rant for here again.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
@paddy_lo:
The quotes above belong to u. . .Let me modify them so u can see the madness in your words. . lets say An Asian,Russian,British,Arab and South African Afrikaaner spoke to u like this
they have and i have taught each of them a lesson by speaking up. You see while you cower over, i stand firm because i am a muslim and Allah is on my side.

1. In a trillion years, you could not be able to set me up. You are a "filth" because you are a Nigger/Kaffir/Black!!
The bolded am not, hence your classification is incorrect. to call me niggar/ in your case nigger is water over my "duck back". i am unaffected. yes am a black man. I hope you are not black, hence you are "filth" because you are Kufar. Am a muslim, and i have the right to call you a kufar, just like a jew will say you a re a gentile/uncircumcised.

2.if my younger sister or daughter is willing to sleep with a Nigger/Kaffir/Black like you, I will right her off my bloodline as filth, belonging to filth!!
the same reason i called you ilth, since you are from the opposite spectrum of where my tent is. my skin is adequately think that am immune to your keferi venom.

u see the foley of your words?. .They are almost the same way a Racist/Intolerant person would describe u
It shows that there is something wrong with your so called religion,if u can think like that
especially to a fellow Nigerian(a country u claim to love so much)
now he is a nigerian. I thought you are a non african black, because my country, the majority of people are blacks. we in islam call the non muslims kufar and since you do not know how to clean you butts properly after deficating, the reason i say you are filthy. while i am not ashamed of being a nigerian, you called me a nigger, thinking that it will upset me. I know who i am already and no amount of lies from you that affect me. then i come back to wafa, who got her education and her oratory based on what Muhammad (AS) brought to the arabs. yet before then daughters were buried alive, just because they were not sons. what muhammad (AS) brought of enlightenment to arabs and the world affected the arabs, the jews and the christians and indeed every group of the world's mankind. so tell me something i dont already know.
u and your ppl,from whatever tribe u come from in Nigeria had a history before the arabs brainwashed them with Islam

Go and rediscover that history,and first embrace it fully,before selling yourself to a foreign religion
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2010
ElRazur is now trying to say he is above the frails. funny cross idol worshippers. whoever lays with dogs will raise up with flees. when wafa is your model of humanity, then you need a true lesson in reality. is there a god but God Almighty?

when Moses killed every living thing and cut down trees, you people did not throw away the Bible as say that the Bible is worthy of the garbage shut. When david killed none of you say that you will not read the psalm to protect yourself while you never read new testament for protection (lol). when solomon killed no one of you said that he was not the most wise of all among the children of israel. clowns.

when jesus said that people are fools and he had already warned that whoever said such a filthy word will go to hell, none of you said that this man is unworthy of leadership. hypocrites.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by ElRazur: 7:58am On Jun 23, 2010
Nopueater.

No offence, but your post hurt my head. Others have raised the same issue, so my observation is even more valid.

Put it this way, my lack of interest in your posts is because they are rants, illogical for the greater part and hurts my head and eyes reading them.

When you start posting something meaningful, factual and concise, I may perhaps reply to them.  smiley

1 Like

Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^^^ « #17 on: Today at 07:58:23 AM »
Nopueater.

No offence,
None taken.

but your post hurt my head.
You have soft head. Still developing, uh? I know how it feels to be a child, still.

Others have raised the same issue, so my observation is even more valid.
Arent you all the same kafirun? What else is expected from those who say their lord is three; one a dead man, the other a one that overshadowed a virgin to get her pregnant, the last, oh well,

Put it this way, my lack of interest in your posts is because they are rants, illogical for the greater part and hurts my head and eyes reading them.
I sincerely dont post just for you. they dont call it www for nothing, except people may see it just by accident and get the gist of it. it is as if a gem is in the rough. to an unappreciating eye, he sees just a shining dirt. but those whose eye appreciate quality will look very intensely, clearly he will see some quality for the reason he leans forward to pick it up, discovering it is of good value. I bet the disbelievers said Jesus was ilogica, too. I am on the side of Jesus, Muhammad, and the previous prophets and messengers (AS).

When you start posting something meaningful, factual and concise, I may perhaps reply to them.
arrogance. the same the pharisees did with Jesus (AS). i dont care for your attention or lack of it. so dont worry your already hurt head. its all over your head, still.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2010
wafa benefitted from Muhammad (AS) the best of the arabs, the best of mankind.

wafa benefitted from Quran, and it is that reason she was able to hae education, a liberated woman.

wafa benefitted from the Hadith, the saying that elevated her and made all things plain, as jesus promised that the another comforter will make all things plain.

how can i take wafa and her type seriously? if she wants to criticize the arabs, or any group for that matter she can. if she wishes to deny her Creator and Hid Book and His Messenger (AS) it is all her choice.

The fire of hell burns verociously, consuming everything. Its rhe second day of summer, and am very hot already. just imagine if this is hell, an uncomfortable abode, day in day out without any relief from the stress.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by TayoD1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2010
^^^^^

I am on the side of Jesus, Muhammad, and the previous prophets and messengers (AS).
Stop using Jesus and Mohammed in the same sentence.  One is an exemplary leader who led by example.  The other is a hypocritical, blood thirsty and pedophilic sex pervet.  I guess we don't have to say who is who.  Everyone knows which cap fits whom.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 3:03am On Jun 24, 2010
i dont know under what boulder this guy just crawl out of. But i do wager that he must have been under it for a long time.

Michael hart graded individuals who were of importance from Adam, all the way to the 1970s or 80s when he wrote his book.

he did not ignore Jesus the human god of the christians, and yet they will claim they are not idol worshippers.

he did not ignore Moses the most important person to the Jews, well over Jesus whom the yahuud refused to even acknowledged as a prophet, or even a knowledgeable man.

this Jewish man from New York rated Muhammad (AS) as no 1 in each aspect that he used to calibrate them. I encourage the christians to read this book. How did this Jewish man make Muhammad #1 over Moses, the best that the jews agreed came from them? How did this Jewish man in christian America ignored the fallouts and make Muhammad top Jesus?

Ddi the Muslims or the arabs bribed him? If you visit NYC, go to the eastern parkway and you may see Prospect park in brookyn and at the library or was it the museum, [its been a decade or longer i have been in that part of NYC], you will see on the facade where Muhammad tops the list as number 1.

anyone who has any amount of sense will know that it must have been that Muhammad is head and shoulders better than any of the others that no one of any pedigree had been able to in this christian period of world control challenged the rating, the only reson the plague is still standing in Crocklyn (brooklyn).

those who called Muhammad (AS) names, should realize that with all of that he was rated better than Jesus, Moses, or anyone, including Abraham. is the name you call him a correcr identification of him then or you are just saying it because of your ignorance? if he is better than everyone een as you call him these names, the one you admire so much must be worse, since he is less than Muhammad in grading.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 3:19am On Jun 24, 2010
@Paddy lo:
A christian with 3 gods is advising me who has 1 Complete God.

Even if it is wrong, I have to believe that Lamurude descended from heaven down a chain line/rope to IleIfe. You are so correct, paddy Lo. This is a good reason not to ever take your advise.

Ok you are native idol worshipper? I dont worship anything that needed to be fed. Or maybe yoy dont believe you have a Creator, therefore you are a result of an accident. I am different from you, seeing that there is anorder to things of the universe. I believe in the Creator of the Worlds.

If there are no believers in the world, or in Nigeria, it will cease to exist.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by ElRazur: 7:58am On Jun 24, 2010
WTF is this nucca ranting about? undecided Anyone actually following his post? undecided
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2010
the F is that you and wafa and your kind are freaks. You are not ashamed of your lies. Thats the f, which you beong to!!! freaks and clowns of the terribly unpatronized circus.

has it come to you that no one of you has taken the time out to think, if you do that how come the religion that wafa is crying against is the one that people are coming into more than any other, including your christianity, or if you have none?

has it come to you that Muhammad (AS) is rated #1, over Jesus and Moses and any other personality in the human history? I guess if you are a christian one of your god personalities is rated lower than a human prophet, the last prophet of islam (AS).?

does it occur to you that the Hadith is what pointed to everything, if there is a source that does it, by its explanation of the Quran?

so why dont you shot the freaking F up, uh? if you dont know, now you know, or you better ask somebody.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by ElRazur: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2010
What a load of cobblers. Pardon me if I refuse to entertain your rant. smiley
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^ ElRazur, is not meant for your low graded mind. I know you would not be able to get it, since am not an idol worshipper or denier of God like you.either way Muhammad (AS) is better than Jesus, or Moses or those who claim that there is no God. Wafa benefitted from what Muhammad brought. It is Islam that brought here to equality to the masculine gender which no female enjoyed before Islam.

please dont respond to me, if you cant use your brain. i need your empty one liners as i need a whole in the head. so shosh. go away. i dislike those who dont think.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by ElRazur: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2010
Seriously, wtf is this dude talking about? undecided
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^^ cobblers; shoemakers? are you thinking at all?

or is there another meaning of the word cobblers since am not clumsy at work, or a bungler?

About Muhammad: Standard for All Humans

What a dramatic succession of striking scenes? There was Muhammad, the prophet. There was Muhammad, the general. There was Muhammad, the businessman. There was Muhammad, the warrior. There was Muhammad, the preacher. There was Muhammad, the statesman. There was Muhammad, the protector of slaves. There was Muhammad, the liberator of women. There was Muhammad, the judge. There was Muhammad, the reformer. There was Muhammad, the saint. And above all, he was the highest example of modesty and humility.

I know that you hate to read, so i quote just below part of material about Muhammad (AS). if you have any human quality in you, then I think you will read the whole from the web: www.usislam.org/84thepro.htm - Cached

Orphanhood is the extreme of helplessness and his life on Earth began with it. From an orphan boy, to a persecuted refugee, then to an overlord - spiritual as well as temporal - of a whole nation, he had stood the fire of the world and came out of it unscathed to serve as a model in every phase of life. His achievements were not limited to one aspect of life, but cover the entire fields of human activity. He is a role model for youths. He is a role model for kings and presidents. He is a role model for Judges. He is a role model for any human at any age, in any field, in any place, and at any time.

If greatness consists of purification of a nation immersed in moral darkness, then he who transformed an entire nation, sunken low as the Arabs were, and made them torchbearers of civilizations, has every claim to that greatness.

and if you have any good in you you may want to read the material from the below, too, since your afterlife depends on knowing the truth:
www.balancedleader.net/, /articles/, /Personifies%20high%20morals.doc
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by ElRazur: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2010
With every single sentence I post, you appear to go on a three paragraphs [average] rant. WTF is in you man? Look, your post are of no interest to me. You really are having a debate with yourself.

And please, do not for one second think I cannot point out your foolishness and faith blindness. I am just watching you from afar and enjoying your frustration.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by nopuqeater: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2010
did you ever debate in school? if you are a public speaker and a question is asked, if you answer yes or no, a curt answer, even if you are correct, but without explanation, people will be left scatching their head trying to second guess you.

Shut the F up and disappear if you cant freaking reason. I dont like effing unintelligent like you based on your lack of intelligence.
Re: New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis by ElRazur: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2010
Finally, it is starting to dawn on you. Let me make it even clearer, I lost interest in your post, when you started ranting.

Is that clear enough for you? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Student Group Complains University Is Letting In Too Many African Students / Morocco Is Testing Africa's Fastest Train, Targeting 200mph(Photos) / Answering Israel’s Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.