Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image (18546 Views)

Picture Of Obama On The Rampage In Search Of Osama / Two Indian Girls Arrested Over Facebook Post / New Prophet - Takes Mohummad Apart - Tears Down Koran, Hadis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
dc-one don run lol...u they fear jesus lol
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
THE PERSON THAT EVEN BURNT THE "HOLY QURAN" IS SO IGNORANT...
HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THAT IN THE SAME QURAN THERE IS A SEPARATE AND SPECIAL CHAPTER ABOUT "JESUS CHRIST" AND ALSO A SPECIAL CHAPTER ABOUT "MARY" YES MARY i.e THE MOTHER OF CHRIST...AND DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS....SORRY TO SAY SOME OF YOU CHRISTIANS ARE IGNORANT OF SOO MANY THINGS...YOU ARE SOOO QUICK TO CONDERM WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND...SMH
.YOU DONT READ
THE FIRST WORD PASS TO PROPHET MUHAMMED (S.A.W) BY ANGEL JIBRIL i.e GABRIEL WAS READ...
If you dont read how will you gain knowledge....my christian friends...?
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by samkoro: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
DC-ONE:
MY BROTHER YOU HAVE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE.....NO OFFENCE...
DONT YOU KNOW THAT AMERICANS PLANS THE 9/11 ATTACK ON TRADE CENTRE AND BLAME IT ON OSAMA...THE WENT TO AFGHANISTAN AND STOLE THEIR OIL WEALTH KILLED INOCCENT CHILDREN AND WOMEN IN THE NAME OF LOOKING FOR OSAMA BIN LADED.... SMH

No wonder they say Islam is a religion for the ignorant minds.Look at what someone is saying.My friend,are you a primary school kid or a toddler? How on earth do Afghanistan have oil,where on earth did U.S see oil in a dry mountainous country with only opium as food-reason they are crazy.

U must be coming out from a jungle and suddenly u saw someone beside an express and begged him to help u type something--an opnion ur ignorant imam lead u to believe.Why would an Imam tell u that Afghnanistan has oil?
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
the biblical account of those bible stories u find in the koran are not the true account....am sori to say they are all crap...the koran was blabing in those areas
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
pneumaticos: dc-one don run lol...u they fear jesus lol

WHY I GO FEAR JESUS..."I LOVE AM"
NA JESUS WE MUSLIMS DEY WAIT FOR MAKE HE COME TELL UNA THE TRUTH...
pneumaticos: @dc one am back ...couldnt remember where i stoped
.HOW WOULD YOU FORGET WHERE YOU STOPPED "YOU" OWN THIS THREAD,GO THROUGH IT....
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
dc one ... the fact is whoever wrote those bible stories in the koran mobled the whole tin up.....the started well but went completly wrong at the end
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by bigmaut: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
This is very funny & absurd what of those that burnt the koran in secret are dey going 2 set a day to react to it violently toogrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
@dmainman i dont know why i v dis innate desire of delievring dark soul and lost men from the pangs of death..u are welcome once more....and u will never go back thesame
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
pneumaticos: the biblical account of those bible stories u find in the koran are not the true account....am sori to say they are all crap...the koran was blabing in those areas
OHH NOW YOU ACCEPT THE BIBLE IS FULL OF STORIES...BY HISTORIANS NOT WORD OF GOD.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by bigmaut: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
DC-ONE:
HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THAT IN THE SAME QURAN THERE IS A SEPARATE AND SPECIAL CHAPTER ABOUT "JESUS CHRIST" AND ALSO A SPECIAL CHAPTER ABOUT "MARY" YES MARY i.e THE MOTHER OF CHRIST...AND DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS....SORRY TO SAY SOME OF YOU CHRISTIANS ARE IGNORANT OF SOO MANY THINGS...YOU ARE SOOO QUICK TO CONDERM WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND...SMH
.YOU DONT READ
THE FIRST WORD PASS TO PROPHET MUHAMMED (S.A.W) BY ANGEL JIBRIL i.e GABRIEL WAS READ...
Why dont yu pple respect Jesus & his tenets if d koran exalt him & his good work,why do u hate his followers
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
dc one same tin applies to just like i said to @dmainman
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
bigmaut: This is very funny & absurd what of those that burnt the koran in secret are dey going 2 set a day to react to it violently toogrin grin grin grin grin
THEIR JUDGEMENT IS COMMING FOR THEM ON JUGEMENT DAY.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
pneumaticos: dc one same tin applies to just like i said to @dmainman
PLS I WONT MIND IF YOU REFERE TO ME DIRECTLY NO APPLICATIONS...cheesy
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by tope33(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
If every religion is like islam, then all muslims would have gone into extintion, cos its gonna be Islam against the world..Fcuktards!!
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
DC-ONE:

THEIR JUDGEMENT IS COMMING FOR THEM ON JUGEMENT DAY.

lol does the koran contain a good account of d jugment day never bro. it was poorly copied from the bible
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Rooneyboy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
DC-ONE:
WHY IS IT THAT ANY OPPORTUNIY YOU GUYS GET IS TO INSULT AND CONDEM ISLAM...YOU DONT LOOK AT WHAT STARTED EVERYTHING,AND IF THE ACTION OF THE PERSON IS RIGHT OR WRONG...
And y is it that u guys with the slightest provocation kill , kill and kill ?
Are u muslims never tired of killing innocent people ?
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
bigmaut:
Why dont yu pple respect Jesus & his tenets if d koran exalt him & his good work,why do u hate his followers
.DIDNT YOU SEE MY RECENT POST...
I SAID WE LOVE AND RESPECT JESUS CHRIST AND MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS...
.JESUS AND MARY EVEN HAVE THEIR OWN SPAECIAL CHAPTERS IN THE "HOLY QURAN"...
TO SHOW YOU HOW WE RESPACT THEM..YOU CAN MAKE YOUR RESEARCH...
.YOU CAN NEVER SEE A TRUE MUSLIM INSULT A CHRISTIAN...WE DONT HATE CHRISTIANS DONT LET THE ACTIONS OF FEW MISGUIDED PEOPLE FOOL YOU...
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Rooneyboy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
pneumaticos: the biblical account of those bible stories u find in the koran are not the true account....am sori to say they are all crap...the koran was blabing in those areas

Thank goodness u 've agreed to the fact that the koran is full of blabs .
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
tope33: If every religion is like islam, then all muslims would have gone into extintion, cos its gonna be Islam against the world..Fcuktards!!

SEE WHAT IM SAYING LACK OF KNOWLEGE MAKE SOME PEOPLE MAKE USLESS COMMENT...SMHsad
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Rooneyboy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
DC-ONE:
.YOU DONT READ
Guy don't call us ur friends , BOKO bois are ur friends and u know that.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

.HOW...?
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DECOtech(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=sapien]ISLAM-A-BAD![/q
uote]

Lol! ...thats supposed to be the
name of a place oh.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:
Guy don't call us ur friends , BOKO bois are ur friends and u know that.
.HOW...? YOU DONT WANT TO BE MY FRIEND...FINE...I WONT FORCE YOU...
AND NOW YOU ARE SAYING BOKO BOYS ARE MY FRIEND,..I DONT UNDERSTAND I HAVE NEVER MEET ANY BOKO BOY BEFORE IN MY LIFE... smiley
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
DC-ONE:
.HOW...?

the three deferent accounts(stories) of jesus makes the writers of the koran confused.....
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by pneumaticos(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
Rooneyboy:

blabsssss....thats an undastatement...any other word
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by tayoccu(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
DC-ONE:
DONT YOU KNOW THAT AMERICANS PLANS THE 9/11 ATTACK ON TRADE CENTRE AND BLAME IT ON OSAMA...THE WENT TO AFGHANISTAN AND STOLE THEIR OIL WEALTH KILLED INOCCENT CHILDREN AND WOMEN IN THE NAME OF LOOKING FOR OSAMA BIN LADED.... SMH
Please prove it, if you can't then you have officialy certified yourself as daft.
Its funny the way you muslims think, if you catch cold, it's iseal and america's fault, if your car breaks down, it's their fault, it's also their fault the sunnis and shias don't get along, always looking for someone to blame for your woes.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=DECOtech][/quote] ISLAMABAD IS A PLACE IN PAKISTAN...IT IS THE 9TH LARGEST CITY IN PAKISTAN LOCATED IN THE NORTH EAST OF PART OF THE COUNRTY....
..ISLAMABAD SIMPLY MEANS TO GROW i.e TO CULTIVATE ITS A NAME OF A PLACE AND WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH WHAT WE ARE DISCUSSING.....
AND BY THE WAY IF YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE METAPHORE OR WORD PLAY "ISLAM ID NOT BAD" YOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND IT...smiley
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by JANK23H(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
mmmustapha: Illiteracy is a disease, where were u wen america invade iraq n killed thousands of soul in d name of finding nuclear, can u tell me how many nuclear was found there? Where were u wen america invade libya,pakistan,Afghanistan,egypt, etc. Y are they invading muslim countries Why can't they invade israel,korea,german, italy,russia,china since they have nuclear weapon, who r d terrorist muslim world or america n co Need ur answers

The dumbest post of the day.The last time i checked Lybians and Eygptians rose up against their own rulers.Why do muslims always blame everything on the US.They start something they cant finish,call for help from the US,they get assistance and then later blame the US.

A DELUDED bunch!.
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by xtayle(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
DC-ONE:

Google Afghanistan and see what resources they have. Have you ever seen them listed as OPEC member? Hope u know what OPEC is! You must be taking everything your immam says hook, line and sinker in submission to Allah. Lol.

Let me tell you Mr. Huge Knowledge, Islam is a deception from d pit of hell. Muhammad is a Cohort of Satan and angel gabriel never appeared to him. At best,a Demon gave him this assignment called Islam. While you are killing urself on this thread, Allah already said black race will not enter his own paradise. Or do you want me to show you where he said that because ur immam may hide it from u.

Try and bring up evidence to substantiate your bogus claim next time. So much for your deep knowledge base.

Blood.y perverts
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by DCONE1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
pneumaticos:

the three deferent accounts(stories) of jesus makes the writers of the koran confused.....
ARE THERE THREE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS ("STORIES" NOT FACT)..OF JESUS...?
....HMMMMMMM

.ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT THERE IS NO CONFIRM REVELATION ABOUT JESUS CHRIS.
..?
.COME ON... COME...ON SAY SOMTHING BETTER...smiley
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by Ifetex(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
Excus me make i ask d virgine in qus. Is't nigerian babe or oyibo girls
so dat i fit knw weda 2 cary condom wen going 2 paradise
Re: Rampage In Bangladesh Over Facebook Koran Image by muktarmtt(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
khanivorous: Someone should wipe islam outta the surface of civilization...religion of pieces
U cn do dat asshole who u dey ask to wipe it out try am ur self idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kate Osamor Elected As MP For Edmonton In Uk ( Photos) / Explosion In Russian Arm Depot Caused By Internal Accident Not Ukranian Missiles / Nuclear Deal: France Recalls Its Ambassador To U.S. And Australia In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.