Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? (2665 Views)

US Opts To Buy Nigeria’s Crude, Says Kachikwu / Sepp Platter Did Not Collect Bribe. Other African Countries were not ready / Buy Nigeria: Law Makers Approve Innoson Vehicles For Official Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2012
ba7man: I'm sure he didn't mean the thread literarily, its just to see how much value we place on our country.

Please ignore this bloody hypocrites.
This are the exact set of people that have succeeded in making Nigeria in the sorry state it is today.

Every foo*l comes out on Oct 1st ro want to show they are patroitic. By the second day, they are ashamed to flash their green passport (if they have one) at the Airport.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2012
warrior01:
For opening this trash you called a thread, I can see how intelligent and wise you are. Fyi, I'm not here to brag about my contributions and efforts to the development of my fatherland; you can do that with my children. Pls nxt time, look for your mate son, tis obvious from what you wrote up there, you still have a lot of growing up to do. Happy independence anniversary

I want to be polite sir so I won't insult you. To be honest sir, you are a BAST*RD for what you just put up.

Are you so insane and immature that you want to start claiming how you helped Noah build the Ark. Get a life foo*l and drop off the fake patroitic act of yours.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Goldieluks: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2012
Acid babes you got time to reply to these bunch of sad mofos?

Please ignore them.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2012
^^^
Okay love, but even when you want to ignore them. Some of them can stick to ones throat.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Goldieluks: 11:24am On Oct 01, 2012
I know right.

You've left the romance section, why??
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2012
FiLled with kids and an imbe*cile stricken moderator.

He looks for the slightest opportunity to delete his life (not me) even when I create my thread.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by ba7man(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2012
Goldieluks: Acid babes you got time to reply to these bunch of sad mofos?

Please ignore them.
Is Acidtalk a lady...Wow!!!
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Goldieluks: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
ba7man: Is Acidtalk a lady...Wow!!!

where did you get that stupid idea from? park well jor!

acidtalk: FiLled with kids and an imbe*cile stricken moderator.

He looks for the slightest opportunity to delete his life (not me) even when I create my thread.

But i miss you on there. embarassed embarassed
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by ba7man(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
@ Goldieluks. O.k.....you also refer to guys as "Babes".
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Goldieluks: 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
ba7man: @ Goldieluks. O.k.....you also refer to guys as "Babes".

Yea, it goes both ways.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2012
Goldieluks:

But i miss you on there. embarassed embarassed

I miss you more but what can we do?
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2012
Where are the bidders?
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Goldieluks: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2012
Lol, are there still interested investors?
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
They are all running because they don't want to lose their money instead they are hiding under the umbrella of being Patriotic.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2012
I am interested in buying Nigeria.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Goldieluks: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2012
acidtalk: I am interested in buting Nigeria.

Lol@ "buting" thank f.ok you didn't write "buying"
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lol@ "buting" thank f.ok you didn't write "buying"

I have corrected it.
Don't you know you will be the First lady if I eventually buy it?
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Goldieluks: 5:09am On Oct 24, 2012
acidtalk:

I have corrected it.
Don't you know you will be the First lady if I eventually buy it?

Yeah right!
grin
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

Yeah right!
grin

If you no gree I go use another babe oh! You better pray I eventually buy it so that na Me and You alone for Aso Rock.
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2012
S.tupid thread coming from a s.tupid poster! "Spits"
Re: If Countries Were For Sale Will You Buy Nigeria? by acidtalk: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
berem: S.tupid thread coming from a s.tupid poster! "Spits"

Bi*tch, can you do without following me about?
I thought you said you were happily married to an okada rider?

Oh! So now that they have ban Okadan you are now using style to chase me about. Sorry I don't roll with low lives like you. Try someone else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World's Top Ten Richest Countries,what Happened To U.S. And Switzerland? / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Senators / Is There Anything Wrong With Wearing Socks On Native? See Pics Of GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.