Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Marrying On Recommendation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying On Recommendation (562 Views)

How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marrying On Recommendation by intrepid: 7:25am On Oct 01, 2012
Parents,relations and friends usually recommended some girls for their loved ones based on some perceived character traits...and their marriages lasted for decades.Some never had any serious marital problems till they all died.Infidelity was also very rare then.Nowadays guys prefer to choose their spouses whom they believe they know better,and there seems to be more instability today,with many marriages crashing within months of take-off..Is it still fashionable or safe to marry on recommendation?Could it not be the solution to this confusion?.
Re: Marrying On Recommendation by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2012
intrepid: Parents,relations and friends usually recommended some girls for their loved ones based on some perceived character traits...and their marriages lasted for decades.Some never had any serious marital problems till they all died.Infidelity was also very rare then.Nowadays guys prefer to choose their spouses whom they believe they know better,and there seems to be more instability today,with many marriages crashing within months of take-off..Is it still fashionable or safe to marry on recommendation?Could it not be the solution to this confusion?
[size=13pt]marrying on recommendation worked in the olden days.. but then, children weren't disobedient to their parents and hmm they thought whatever their parents wants for them is the best.. There was no high tech then like you have now. Back those days, it was like Adam and Eve before they eat the forbidden fruit but these days, we all have had a share in the fruit and our eyes are wide Open wink i fancy marrying on recommendation but in a case whereby you and the recommended person do not click, I suggest you back out before you hurt each other cool[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know What Love Is About? Open This Thread... / Matrimonial Site In The World / I Have Been Trying To Get Hot Dating Sites, Plz Can Someone Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.