Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

He's On The Run For Being Intimate With A Church Sister... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's On The Run For Being Intimate With A Church Sister... (906 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's On The Run For Being Intimate With A Church Sister... by marvelck: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
A church brother has presently gone into hiding after being surmoned by his Pastor for sleeping with a church sister. him and the church sister were into a secret relationship for a while and later had sex. only for the girl overwhelmed with guilt, to go and confess what they did to their pastor. Now the Pastor has surmoned the brother and the sister to appear before the church and explain what transpired between them. but the guy no gree show face again for church and has refused to appear before the church. and he has also relocated to another town cos of what happened and out of shame. if na you, wetin you go do?
Re: He's On The Run For Being Intimate With A Church Sister... by kokoye(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
Na which one come be ur own?

1 Like

Re: He's On The Run For Being Intimate With A Church Sister... by tpia5: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
Do men still feel shame at such things because i dont think so.

The story must be fake.

Do any of the males on nl seem like people who would NOT sleep around even if they had no penis? Most of them come online and curse out their fathers, mothers and entire lineage- what is a mere pastor in that kind of scheme of things.

Op tell a more believable lie.

1 Like

Re: He's On The Run For Being Intimate With A Church Sister... by saintneo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
The girl na mumu! Is the girl no matured enough to embark upon a relationship? If the girl realised that she sinned against God, she should ask for God's mercy and terminate the relationship until she is ready for marriage.

The pastor na over-zealous pastor. What kind of rubbish is this? Even a Roman Catholic Priest will not even involve the other party talk-less of the congregation. A Pastor's job in this case is to call both parties and ask them of their intended future. It is not an opportunity to embarrass them in front of the congregation. Even JC never condemned sinners in public instead he appreciated their meekness in heart to turn away from sin.

This is the mean reason why I don't like being involved in church activities deeply.

(1) (Reply)

Your Lecturer Snatch Your Babe Wetin You Go Do? / My Story: Pls Advise / Did D Guy Go 2 Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.