Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102017 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2012
solson10: @ umar I say a big congrats to you. do pray for many of us that are still awaiting an affable response 4rm dang grp. also kindly let us know ur state of origin probably the candidates were collated and are shuffled according to their state of origin ...... my thoughts though
Yeah... I share ur thots too.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
somorinoye: Umar@sanda, which state are you from?
Kebbi
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2012
solson10:
pls explain 4der wat u mean by dis
Well wat i can mak of dis is dat dey want 2 ensure dat candidates were pickd frm all state 2 ensure equity, so if less ppl applid frm ur state, ur chance wil b high. Just ma thought.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by somorinoye(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
Umar@sanda, congrats! can u let the house know the content of the message sent to u from dangote group so that when others get similar message, it will be uniform.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by somorinoye(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
Again, analysis shows that if dangote grp want to pick from each state uniformly, at least, 55 candidate will be selected per state to arrive at 2K
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by somorinoye(m): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
Now lets make nairaland state of origin analysis and see if truely, Dangote HR is following state by state. Everyone in the house should mention his/her own state. I am from Kogi, u?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
somorinoye: Now lets make nairaland state of origin analysis and see if truely, Dangote HR is following state by state. Everyone in the house should mention his/her own state. I am from Kogi, u?

Edo/Delta grin
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Audinowing(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
somorinoye: Now lets make nairaland state of origin analysis and see if truely, Dangote HR is following state by state. Everyone in the house should mention his/her own state. I am from Kogi, u?
BENUE
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by isangedigh(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2012

Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2012
somorinoye: Umar@sanda, congrats! can u let the house know the content of the message sent to u from dangote group so that when others get similar message, it will be uniform.Thanks.
yeah,atleast a copy of d invite for d interview was pasted on dis thread then
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Jayfizz(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
Am 4rm oyo state.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by somorinoye(m): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2012
I am assuring this house that befor this time 2moro, i will get feedback from Dangote group to be sure if any message from them is in circulation, i reserve my comment till tomorrow but for sure, if it is a fake message or a joke,none will go unpunished, that, i can assure the house.gracias!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Edzy: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
niger
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by isangedigh(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
somorinoye: I am assuring this house that befor this time 2moro, i will get feedback from Dangote group to be sure if any message from them is in circulation, i reserve my comment till tomorrow but for sure, if it is a fake message or a joke,none will go unpunished, that, i can assure the house.gracias!

Seconded!!

! Im sick and tired of all this retards confusing serious minded individuals.

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by MaxMoney(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
isangedigh:

Seconded!!

! Im sick and tired of all this retards confusing serious minded individuals.

I can assure u that its for real. They are no retards, and aint causing any confusion but telling the fact of what they got. Dont worry maybe yours is on the way but if you dont get afterall maybe God has bigger thing for you. Smile...
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chiboy1928(m): 12:01am On Oct 25, 2012
U guys stop deciving urself wit unscrupulous message,dangote never sent any message to anyone,got it from a reliable source,so pls guys dnt listen to anyone who claim to have got wateva they are jobless and felt using their idle mind to cause and fake useless stories here,pls dnt allow anybody decive u dangote has never sent any message.takia guys!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 25, 2012
Why is it that dangote grp is sending personal text to few people instead of sending it in mass as they did before the interview,if this text sending is true, there is a foul play,i guess some people from some state will not be shortlisted because of tribalism,i thought that the names will be compiled and the text been send to them once and also they will paste it in their website,congrats to those that have recieve text if it is true
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kennycee(m): 1:21am On Oct 25, 2012
chux4liv: @kenny... Did they state anything about the salary or allowance ?

Not really but they stated that they will pay for the stay,free accommodation and free meal for 3months duration.

When we get their we will know d pay

Am form Enugu zone,so many guyz are panicking,relax,God is in control
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kennycee(m): 1:24am On Oct 25, 2012
chux4liv: @kenny... Did they state anything about the salary or allowance ?

Not really but they stated that they will pay for the stay,free accommodation and free meal for 3months duration.

I discovered that message is being sent in batches,at least I have mail address of people in my own approach,I would have copied and paste it here,but for d sake of privacy and scammers,I will not.Good Luck guyz
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 4:20am On Oct 25, 2012
Rayhut: Why is it that dangote grp is sending personal text to few people instead of sending it in mass as they did before the interview,if this text sending is true, there is a foul play,i guess some people from some state will not be shortlisted because of tribalism,i thought that the names will be compiled and the text been send to them once and also they will paste it in their website,congrats to those that have recieve text if it is true
Tribalism? D guys dat first claimd 2 receive d msg r al frm d East, n dnt 4get i havnt gav any fake info here b4, check my previous posts. I pray ur invitation come soon.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 25, 2012
You guys are all bunch of liars nobody has received a text. Why is it only Umar sanda out of the thousands and nobody else
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 25, 2012
Big liar that's what u are. Go get a life
Kennycee:

I discovered that message is being sent in batches,at least I have mail address of people in my own approach,I would have copied and paste it here,but for d sake of privacy and scammers,I will not.Good Luck guyz
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 25, 2012
The only BIG advice I have for everyone, espeacially those dat ave seen text messages is that, I concur and reason with poster that said "every selected person should have been sent a text at the same time", like dey did before the interview..Everyone should be wary of kidnappers and scammers, especially those dat are not familiar with Kaduna very well, as dat is d rave of the town now...May God be with us all
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2012
Disclaimer alert!!! Dangote group will not be responsible for any damage cause by the news going round the country that its recruitment team have started sending text messages to participant of the recently conducted interview, please take note of this.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2012
In order to douse this tension, why dnt u guys call one of d numbers in d txt msg sent 2 invite us for interview.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by solson10: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2012
chiboy1928: U guys stop deciving urself wit unscrupulous message,dangote never sent any message to anyone,got it from a reliable source,so pls guys dnt listen to anyone who claim to have got wateva they are jobless and felt using their idle mind to cause and fake useless stories here,pls dnt allow anybody decive u dangote has never sent any message.takia guys!
my guy i dnt agree wit u. why? ... anyone who claims to av recvd anything and hasnt actually suffers deceit to his own detriment. though i'm still xpctng yet according to my analysis i presumed it can still skeletal as this... come to think of it, over 10000 ppl applied, more than 5000 invitation were sent, there are over 1000 gatecrashers, totalling up to 6000 ppl dat were interviewed. applicants 4rm naira are not up to 10% of the population. nairaland dat are active in the forum are less than 50%. so it could av gone dis way and nt bulky as u suggested
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by solson10: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2012
Johnnyemy: Disclaimer alert!!! Dangote group will not be responsible for any damage cause by the news going round the country that its recruitment team have started sending text messages to participant of the recently conducted interview, please take note of this.cheesycheesycheesy
where does dis info emanates 4rm. wat is d source? quote the specific reference to it, pls
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2012
solson10:
where does dis info emanates 4rm. wat is d source? quote the specific reference to it, pls
from the right source.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by MaxMoney(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2012
The truth is that they got it for real, the msg is real. Take heart, Its not the end of the world, urs might be on the way or maybe God does not want u to be a truck driver. U'll be surprise to see how big the plans of God for u are. Desperation, worry and anxiety are not good for u at all. Let it go and move on if u are not chosen to be a truck driver. God will surely make another better way for u where it seems there is no way. Quit hating those that are called to be truck drivers. Its really disheartening that Nigerian graduates could be facing all these pains in a rich country like ours. But I wonder why the youths are scared of revolting... Taking it by force. Revolution is the only way right now or u will sit and beg for a driver job, while the people in power keep replacing their people in the job vacancies in federal parastatals, if not can someone tell me what is internal replacement instead of advertising these jobs for everyone to apply and let the best man be employed. I weep for Nigeria... Our graduates are fighting and begging for driving jobs while others are given employment to work in CBN, FIRS etc even when they never applied for the jobs all because of the fact that their people are in power. Its left you all either to arise and revolt once and for all and get it right or u remain here fighting and for Dangote drivers' job..

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by solson10: 8:42am On Oct 25, 2012
4rm oyo state
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by solson10: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2012
MaxMoney: The truth is that they got it for real, the msg is real. Take heart, Its not the end of the world, urs might be on the way or maybe God does not want u to be a truck driver. U'll be surprise to see how big the plans of God for u are. Desperation, worry and anxiety are not good for u at all. Let it go and move on if u are not chosen to be a truck driver. God will surely make another better way for u where it seems there is no way. Quit hating those that are called to truck drivers. Its really disheartening that Nigerian graduates could be facing all these pains in a rich country like ours. But I wonder why the youths are scared of revolting... Taking it by force. Revolution is the only way right now or u will sit and beg for a driver job, while the people in power keep replacing their people in the job vacancies in federal parastatals, if not can someone tell me what is internal replacement instead of advertising these job for everyone to apply and let the best man be employed. I weep for Nigeria... Our graduates are fighting and begging for driving jobs while others are given employment to work in CBN, FIRS etc even when they never applied for the jobs all because of the fact that their people are in power. Its left you al either to arise and revolt once and for all and get it right or u remain here fighting and for Dangote drivers' job..
....food 4 thought and some prayer points.... cool
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Kennycee(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2012
balotelli: Big liar that's what u are. Go get a life

@Baloteli,if you are not a fool at 52 why don't you call the numbers that was sent to you for enquiries,or do you think that the numbers Dangote grp sent for u to call is for playing or may be you think they are scammers mobile numbers,you are still a kid baotelli grow up.

For the fact that u have not gotten the text does not mean you should be wishing those who got it badluck and calling them all sorts of name.Be careful @balotelli

All the doubting men,for the last time call this numbers and clarify yourself,if you have lost the numbers Dangote group sent to u,here is it for you to call
08152093137,08099749839, 07065993630,08023052911,07069065703

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (56) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.