Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (102012 Views)

Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! / Dangote Drivers Interviews Shortlisted Candidate Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by solson10: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2012
Johnnyemy:
from the right source.
wat source is right or wrong .... a beg cross check ur sources. it might av bn virus infected
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2012
solson10:
my guy i dnt agree wit u. why? ... anyone who claims to av recvd anything and hasnt actually suffers deceit to his own detriment. though i'm still xpctng yet according to my analysis i presumed it can still skeletal as this... come to think of it, over 10000 ppl applied, more than 5000 invitation were sent, there are over 1000 gatecrashers, totalling up to 6000 ppl dat were interviewed. applicants 4rm naira are not up to 10% of the population. nairaland dat are active in the forum are less than 50%. so it could av gone dis way and nt bulky as u suggested
i agree wit u..even som dat recieved it wont say cos they r scared of loosn dia blesn..gudluck to evri1
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2012
Johnnyemy: Disclaimer alert!!! Dangote group will not be responsible for any damage cause by the news going round the country that its recruitment team have started sending text messages to participant of the recently conducted interview, please take note of this.cheesycheesycheesy
i fink if we were to report on d 30th..dangote ought to av sent out d msg..so,i fink peepz av truly goten d invite
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by solson10: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2012
if anyone get d msg, text or whatever 2day, pls do keep us in4md & updated.... 10Q
and so far in nairaland we have 2 guys who claimed to av rcvd invitn.... or do we have more
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by chux4liv(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2012
But the time notice for resumption at training is to short, dont they know some ppl are doing some work and they will need to collect their oct salary and resign properly... I guess its only Umar from lagos center who got an IV.... Any other person from lagos center who got an offer letter
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by solson10: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2012
chux4liv: But the time notice for resumption at training is to short, dont they know some ppl are doing some work and they will need to collect their oct salary and resign properly... I guess its only Umar from lagos center who got an IV.... Any other person from lagos center who got an offer letter
i think the notice is short too and beside they are supposed to av stated remuneration or honorarium during d training.... at least they shouldnt xpect married individuals with children to depend only on free feeding and accomodatn for 3 mnths
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2012
My point still is this; can the venue accomodate 2000 individuals at once?
If not, let‘s expect subsequent batches.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by somorinoye(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2012
I have called to confirm from Dangote group the advent of text messages and it is true to report on 30th of Oct,they made it clear to me that the message are in batches. That is to say, NITT Zaria can't accommodate 2K candidate at once. Once again,congratulations to all the first batch.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by omotola1(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2012
somorinoye: I have called to confirm from Dangote group the advent of text messages and it is true to report on 30th of Oct,they made it clear to me that the message are in batches. That is to say, NITT Zaria can't accommodate 2K candidate at once. Once again,congratulations to all the first batch.
So are we to wait for another 3 months or what?
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by solson10: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2012
omotola1: My point still is this; can the venue accomodate 2000 individuals at once?
If not, let‘s expect subsequent batches.
yeah i can see reason to your reason. i pray they enlist us as well and if nt better portions of life awaits us IJN
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by UmarSanda: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2012
somorinoye: I have called to confirm from Dangote group the advent of text messages and it is true to report on 30th of Oct,they made it clear to me that the message are in batches. That is to say, NITT Zaria can't accommodate 2K candidate at once. Once again,congratulations to all the first batch.
Thank u for taking ur time 2 confirm b4 criticizing like odas, b4 i got my msg, i also assume its goin 2 b in batches, am sure u guys wil receive ur own invitation too. @Chiboy, i pray dey invite u too, so we cn meet at Zaria, because all u kw hw 2 do is insult odas 4 sharing info.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by somorinoye(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2012
Umar@sanda, have u checked ur inbox online to see the invitation? like someone said earlier that it comprises two letter, one is the invitation and the other guarantor form, is this true, let the house know. Thanks.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by jude33084(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2012
omotola1:
So are we to wait for another 3 months or what?

Good question smiley
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ol2012: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2012
isangedigh:

Seconded!!

! Im sick and tired of all this retards confusing serious minded individuals.

Guy, if only u had taken ur time b4 making dis comment or better still, kept quiet. Just wondering who d "RETARDS" is now!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by olumaxi(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2012
maybe they should text the next set of batches too,so as to begin to prepare...3 months far na..besides,e be lyk na people from the north n east dem wan train 1st...lol

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by isangedigh(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2012
ol2012: Guy, if only u had take ur time b4 making dis comment or better still, kept quiet. Just wondering who d RETARD is now!

Who is this hungry cat talking? Do U even realize who ur refering to? Pls abeg waka pass before sometin do U? What has 200watt got to do with 40watts Omo go lie down for house.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by ol2012: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2012
isangedigh:

Who is this hungry cat talking? Do U even realize who ur refering to? Pls abeg waka pass before sometin do U? What has 200watt got to do with 40watts Omo go lie down for house.
Oh! I'v got an idea of who I'm reffering 2. "By their fruits ye shall know them" You just displayed another wit dis comment.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sleeky8(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2012
To all those doubting thomases, stay online and be whining like babies while successful ones are packing their bags, getting ready to travel to zaria. Take it or leave it "the job don fly you" +me inclusive+ so just move on to the next recruitment +BTW royal exchange is recruiting+.
And to the fo.ol who called me a joker, the joke is on you yeah? id.iat
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by arantess: 11:29am On Oct 25, 2012
isangedigh:

. Ol boy shut ur dirty trap, na who b Ɣ☺ΰ? Hw much yam Ɣ☺ΰ chop sef?wetin Ğϕ do am?empty barrel like una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ make too much noise, nonsense
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by isangedigh(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2012
arantess: . Ol boy shut ur dirty trap, na who b Ɣ☺ΰ? Hw much yam Ɣ☺ΰ chop sef?wetin Ğϕ do am?empty barrel like una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ make too much noise, nonsense

Lagos Monkey, u sound like a gate crasher which center did u even gate crash?? Wetin no concern u u rush enter... Aboki like U. Mtchewwwww.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by MaxMoney(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
I dont want to believe that story that NITT, Zaria cant accomodate 2000 people... The NITT, Zaria that I know is a big institute that can accomodate more than 5000 people. I would advice unsuccessful peeps to move on... If I may ask are u gon wait for 3months before u will know if u are successful or not? Move on friends, or better still join the revolution train on the offines. Thanks!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2012
Kennycee:

@Baloteli,if you are not a fool at 52 why don't you call the numbers that was sent to you for enquiries,or do you think that the numbers Dangote grp sent for u to call is for playing or may be you think they are scammers mobile numbers,you are still a kid baotelli grow up.

For the fact that u have not gotten the text does not mean you should be wishing those who got it badluck and calling them all sorts of name.Be careful @balotelli

All the doubting men,for the last time call this numbers and clarify yourself,if you have lost the numbers Dangote group sent to u,here is it for you to call
08152093137,08099749839, 07065993630,08023052911,07069065703
somebody else should please call this number: 08023052911, 07065993630, 08152093137 because I called them and non of them accepted that text messages were sent, one of them said he doesnt know where we are getting text message from. The lady I called last was a kind of harsh that why should I call her. Please somebody else should call those numbers.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by isangedigh(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
Johnnyemy:
somebody else should please call this number: 08023052911, 07065993630, 08152093137 because I called them and non of them accepted that text messages were sent, one of them said he doesnt know where we are getting text message from. The lady I called last was a kind of harsh that why should I call her. Please somebody else should call those numbers.

Guys, called the airtel number and spoke to a lady and she said that yes msg and emails were sent and that its ongoing and if at the end of the period u dont get a response from them by any means say email or text then we shud go find sometin else to do she was kinda hostile bur i cooled her down. So thats how far i went today.

Infact i was the 4th person to be interviewed at the lagos center on the last day....lets see how it goes....man no go die now.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by LemonBoy1: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
@Isangedigh, pls hw do u mean by "PERIOD" ?

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by festguy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
MaxMoney: The truth is that they got it for real, the msg is real. Take heart, Its not the end of the world, urs might be on the way or maybe God does not want u to be a truck driver. U'll be surprise to see how big the plans of God for u are. Desperation, worry and anxiety are not good for u at all. Let it go and move on if u are not chosen to be a truck driver. God will surely make another better way for u where it seems there is no way. Quit hating those that are called to be truck drivers. Its really disheartening that Nigerian graduates could be facing all these pains in a rich country like ours. But I wonder why the youths are scared of revolting... Taking it by force. Revolution is the only way right now or u will sit and beg for a driver job, while the people in power keep replacing their people in the job vacancies in federal parastatals, if not can someone tell me what is internal replacement instead of advertising these jobs for everyone to apply and let the best man be employed. I weep for Nigeria... Our graduates are fighting and begging for driving jobs while others are given employment to work in CBN, FIRS etc even when they never applied for the jobs all because of the fact that their people are in power. Its left you all either to arise and revolt once and for all and get it right or u remain here fighting and for Dangote drivers' job..
GOD bles u bros wit dis ur write up.am yet 2kno d meaning of replacement if nt d corruptn&wickednes in d high places.God wil punish dem frm their 1st generatn 2d 4th generatn IJN.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Congrat to you guys! I got to push on with my on going recruitment with British America Tobacco God help me!!
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by sirugos(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2012
Umar Sanda: Thank u for taking ur time 2 confirm b4 criticizing like odas, b4 i got my msg, i also assume its goin 2 b in batches, am sure u guys wil receive ur own invitation too. @Chiboy, i pray dey invite u too, so we cn meet at Zaria, because all u kw hw 2 do is insult odas 4 sharing info.
@ umar once again congratulation. I hope and pray dat I receive there txt. Cos I waz among those that waz called to conferm my state of origin.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
When the Abuja Center was closed, all applicants yet to be attended to were all advised accordingly on what next to do on their site(career page). Again, when the notice for the Interview was made public, it was also on their site(career page). My question now is, "why is it that the Notice For Training is not on their site? See what I am talking about:
http://www.dangote-group.com/
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Johnnyemy: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2012
DANGOTEONE: When the Abuja Center was closed, all applicants yet to be attended to were all advised accordingly on what next to do on their site(career page). Again, when the notice for the Interview was made public, it was also on their site(career page). My question now is, "why is it that the Notice For Training is not on their site? See what I am talking about:
http://www.dangote-group.com/
Bro you are right but this is naija for you.

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by mbahra: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
@ALL just got an information from a very reliable source dat messages are sent in batches of 100 on daily bases, still puzzled of d arithmetic of 2000/100 which invariably gives an answer to 20days. From da thread I understand pple started receiving txt mesages on 22nd dats 3days=300 texd. Now da complication is, d training starts 30th, 5days from tday and no body has received txt msg tday or even if sent later all through monday dats 800 persons. Den wat hapens to d remaining 1200 succesful applicants ? Could they fall in anoda batch of scheduled training aside 30th or dey should just forget about da job and b considered un succesful ? Moreso,da job.had so many category of qualification opened then, Phd,Mba,Bsc,HND,NCE and ND applied and had interview, d final question is which category is bin invited for training or general ? Gudluck hopefuls.
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by Sadict: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
Wel, wel, wel. Am stil waitin 4 ma own text and i kno i wil get it if its ma way
mbahra: @ALL just got an information from a very reliable source dat messages are sent in batches of 100 on daily bases, still puzzled of d arithmetic of 2000/100 which invariably gives an answer to 20days. From da thread I understand pple started receiving txt mesages on 22nd dats 3days=300 texd. Now da complication is, d training starts 30th, 5days from tday and no body has received txt msg tday or even if sent later all through monday dats 800 persons. Den wat hapens to d remaining 1200 succesful applicants ? Could they fall in anoda batch of scheduled training aside 30th or dey should just forget about da job and b considered un succesful ? Moreso,da job.had so many category of qualification opened then, Phd,Mba,Bsc,HND,NCE and ND applied and had interview, d final question is which category is bin invited for training or general ? Gudluck hopefuls.
Wel, wel, wel. Am stil waitin 4 ma own text and i kno i wil get it if its ma way
Re: Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview by DANGOTEONE: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2012
mbahra: @ALL ...Phd,Mba,Bsc,HND,NCE and ND applied and had interview, d final question is which category is bin invited for training or general ?
Good question! Besides, are they going to group everybody together(Phd,Mba,Bsc,HND,NCE and ND), be trained as truckers and placed on the same salary scale?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (56) (Reply)

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.