Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Is It Possible For A Guy To Request For A Ladies Number Without Any Intention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Guy To Request For A Ladies Number Without Any Intention? (706 Views)

How Guys Save Ladies Number On Their Phone / Is It Right For Me To Request For My Fiance Social Network Password?? / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Guy To Request For A Ladies Number Without Any Intention? by emalekuo(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2012
My girl gave me a gist of how she met one of her male friends and she was like after she came out of a bank the said guy sent his driver to ask for her number she resisted until the guy came him self and she eventually let go of the number. I was of the opinion that she was never suppose to have released the number except on gun point cos its liking seeing trouble starring at you and you walking towards it. My take is that if he has no intentions he won't ask for the number but she is like its not bad giving out the number cos if he disturbs her she can as well stop all forms of communication. What's your take on this?
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Request For A Ladies Number Without Any Intention? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2012
what other intentions from a stranger asking a cute girl for her number?undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Request For A Ladies Number Without Any Intention? by emalekuo(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2012
joeydozzy: what other intentions from a stranger asking a cute girl for her number?undecided
na exactly wetin I tell her but she wan dey follow me argue say she giving it out nor mean say she wan play games.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Request For A Ladies Number Without Any Intention? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2012
emalekuo: na exactly wetin I tell her but she wan dey follow me argue say she giving it out nor mean say she wan play games.

since you trust her then nothing would come out of it. just continue doing your boyfriend part
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Request For A Ladies Number Without Any Intention? by emalekuo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
joeydozzy:

since you trust her then nothing would come out of it. just continue doing your boyfriend part
You absolutely right, am only of the opinion that its better not to release the number in the first place because I don't trust guys. Remember ladies are not as strong as they think they are.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Request For A Ladies Number Without Any Intention? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
emalekuo: You absolutely right, am only of the opinion that its better not to release the number in the first place because I don't trust guys. Remember ladies are not as strong as they think they are.

true
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Request For A Ladies Number Without Any Intention? by Smuthx(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
2 things here. 1st Hope you are handsome because if d guy that collected her number is more handsome then you are in for a long thing.

2nd If he is richer than you, and drives a luxury car. then ......
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Request For A Ladies Number Without Any Intention? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
emalekuo: My girl gave me a gist of how she met one of her male friends and she was like after she came out of a bank the said guy sent his driver to ask for her number she resisted until the guy came him self and she eventually let go of the number. I was of the opinion that she was never suppose to have released the number except on gun point cos its liking seeing trouble starring at you and you walking towards it. My take is that if he has no intentions he won't ask for the number but she is like its not bad giving out the number cos if he disturbs her she can as well stop all forms of communication. What's your take on this?
dat ur babe dey lie.so a bigman send im driver to get her number and she refuse abi? grin
the only guys wey babes dey refuse to give their number na all those broke street boys.if i dey ride murano jeep and i enter road and start to dey request for babes number dem go even form queue in front of my jeep dey give me their number
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Request For A Ladies Number Without Any Intention? by emalekuo(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
lefulefu:
dat ur babe dey lie.so a bigman send im driver to get her number and she refuse abi? grin
the only guys wey babes dey refuse to give their number na all those broke street boys.if i dey ride murano jeep and i enter road and start to dey request for babes number dem go even form queue in front of my jeep dey give me their number
well said
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Request For A Ladies Number Without Any Intention? by emalekuo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Smuthx: 2 things here. 1st Hope you are handsome because if d guy that collected her number is more handsome then you are in for a long thing.

2nd If he is richer than you, and drives a luxury car. then ......
nothing do me, I hold my self tight na just say I no want make e repeat e sef again. Men are not to be trusted in this kian matter.
Re: Is It Possible For A Guy To Request For A Ladies Number Without Any Intention? by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
emalekuo: na exactly wetin I tell her but she wan dey follow me argue say she giving it out nor mean say she wan play games.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Find A Godly Man/woman In A Club House? / L♥ve Text ™• / 10 Reason Why Relation Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.