Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (40757 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You / What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 04, 2011
some of the responses on this thread is so shocking.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-657609.0.html

Nevertheless I still believe that there are men out there who are capable of staying faithful to only one partner. Some of them could even be on nairaland.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by iice(f): 5:03pm On May 04, 2011
Yes there are. But then again i come from an alien family cool with alien friends cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 04, 2011
iice:

Yes there are. But then again i come from an alien family cool with alien friends cheesy kiss kiss
LOL
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by BloodShed1: 5:07pm On May 04, 2011
KMT

As if cheating is an exclusively male trait. Women cheat as much as men and for the exact same reason as men- to satisfy lust.

But realistically, most people can't stay faithful to ONE partner.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by BABE3: 5:08pm On May 04, 2011
No long tin---

It's very possible!
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by HotieTima(f): 5:10pm On May 04, 2011
back in the day it was possible

but now this days is rare to find a man that will forever remain faithful to one women
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by spermoderm(m): 5:10pm On May 04, 2011
Possible but very rare in this day and age  grin grin

We were not meant to be with one woman for the whole of our lives, just not natural undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by BABE3: 5:12pm On May 04, 2011
spermoderm:

Possible but very rare in this day and age  grin grin

We were not meant to be with one woman for the whole of our lives, just not natural undecided

Ashually, we were! That's the natural! What's going on now, is what is not natural! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 04, 2011
BABE!:

Ashually, we were! That's the natural! What's going on now, is what is not natural! smiley
You are slowly becoming one of my favourite nairalander smiley smiley wink
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by HotieTima(f): 5:14pm On May 04, 2011
and the male are to be blame, coz there still faithful women still here but try finding a faithful man good luck, and pls call me if u find one
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

and the male are to be blame, coz there still faithful women still here but try finding a faithful man good luck, and pls call me if u find one
For real man.

Whats the point in getting married then? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by HotieTima(f): 5:16pm On May 04, 2011
rokiatu:

For real man.

Whats the point in getting married then? undecided undecided undecided

coz the want to have kid so they parent's can get off they bck

and them they have they sugar mammies out of the mirage home angry angry angry angry

when will this men stop all this, and them when the wife does that she a slut undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by BABE3: 5:22pm On May 04, 2011
rokiatu:

smiley wink kiss
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by iice(f): 5:28pm On May 04, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Blame for what?
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 04, 2011
The urge to not stay with one partner is a result of the "I want it all, I want it now" mentality that people develop in this age of "standardized fornication".
Essentially, we are spoiled. The media and fashion doesn't help either cuz a man is [b]expected [/b]to keep it together while thick-thighed girls run around in miniskirts, tight, short dresses and various assorted "f@ck me" attire.  cry cry
there were certainly more coverings on a woman's body back in the day.

There's also boredom of the same thing over and over again. But then instead of the couple to work on re-spicing things up (which takes considerably more effort) they'd just rather go the cheaper,faster route (I want it all, I want it now) and get new azz/cork.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by BABE3: 6:37pm On May 04, 2011
2buff:

The urge to not stay with one partner is a result of the "I want it all, I want it now" mentality that people develop in this age of "standardized fornication".
Essentially, we are spoiled. The media and fashion doesn't help either cuz a man is [b]expected [/b]to keep it together while thick-thighed girls run around in miniskirts, tight, short dresses and various assorted "f@ck me" attire.  cry cry

There's also boredom of the same thing over and over again. But then instead of the couple to work on re-spicing things up (which takes considerably more effort) they'd just rather go the cheaper,faster route (I want it all, I want it now) and get new azz/cork.

2buff, you know upon all your grammar, you didn't answer the OP's question--- undecided smiley
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 04, 2011
^^ It was answered as politically as possible grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by BABE3: 6:41pm On May 04, 2011
^^Nah. Forget politics!--lol-- This is a Yes or No question. tongue
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by MMM2(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2011
no,
u can c such men again.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 04, 2011
2buff:

Essentially, we are spoiled. The media and fashion doesn't help either cuz a man is [b]expected [/b]to keep it together while thick-thighed girls run around in miniskirts, tight, short dresses and various assorted "f@ck me" attire. cry cry

I hear. grin grin

But here's the question, is it possible for a man to stay faithful to one woman forever?
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Osama10(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2011
Yeah its possible.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by 190: 7:23pm On May 04, 2011
if she buys me a black berry and brazillian hair

i would never cheat on her

::never::
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by ITbomb(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2011
One punny for life? I wish i was born in 1759 b. c.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by MrsChima(f): 7:41pm On May 04, 2011
rokiatu:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 04, 2011
Absolutely! Yes it is.
Both would just need to get rid of the "7 year old in a candy store" mentality.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by randyorton: 8:34pm On May 04, 2011
well,if she didnt over use her punny during her youth then i may have to stick to one punny for life. but with what goes on now where babes finish their punnies and reserve the dead meat for husbands,then i say dat it wont be possible for me to stay faithful to a babe whose punny is finished
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by BABE3: 8:35pm On May 04, 2011
randyorton:

well,if she didnt over use her punny during her youth then i may have to stick to one punny for life. but with what goes on now where babes finish their punnies and reserve the dead meat for husbands,then i say dat it wont be possible for me to stay faithful to a babe whose punny is finished

You kinda make sense--- cool
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by tpia5: 9:19pm On May 04, 2011
forever meaning what?

nothing in this life is guaranteed forever, not even life itself.

if you put a specific time frame it might be clearer.

like, can a man be faithful to a woman for two weeks or a month, for example.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Natasha2(f): 9:21pm On May 04, 2011
BABE!:

You kinda make sense--- cool
huh kinda ? not even make sense grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by 190: 9:24pm On May 04, 2011
randyorton:

dead meat??

Do women carry MEAT about!! shocked shocked
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by BABE3: 9:26pm On May 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

huh kinda ? not even make sense  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me tell you why I added the "kinda". His posts are never sensible to me. That is the only "sensible" one I've seen. smiley
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 04, 2011
Women. They all say they want a faithful man, but they never really mean it. understand this: The only man that would stay faithful to his woman is precisely the kind of man that no woman wants - i.e. the faithful man. Counterintuitive, right? Well that's women for you.

Search your hearts and tell yourselves the truth; if you want a faithful dotting man, you know where to look. The 'SU'-type, 'jump-up' trouser-wearing bloke who works in an old generation bank and wears the same gaudy-blue suit 'coat' to work everyday and is only aware of the missionary sex-position is definitely gonna be faithful. But no, you despise that sort. You prefer a man with P. Diddy swag, Jay-Z money and Hugh Hefner's reputation. And yet you would want him to be faithful to only you; 'ordinary' you, forever. What is the use of having so much 'swag' and working so hard to have the things that make one so desired by thousands of women. . .only to be fully and permanently possessed by one? Lol. Lol again.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.