Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze (18726 Views)

Fayose Hangs Out With Market Women In Ekiti (Photos) / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) / Rochas Moves To Demolish HOT FM Radio,Re-allocates Dr.Njemanze's Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by tai2(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
I've actually been bundled by those miscreants before. Bundled into a bus, pepper sprayed and spent the night at their headquarters with no recourse to assistance. They are apes and someone needs to deal with them.

1 Like

Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ok, she's coming 4rm beauty pageant and dressed "half nude""gorgeously sexy and irresistible" at around 9 pm. I think the best play should be for the men in uniform to id her first before doing the bossom push. The moral of this story is that women should dress decently all at times. It wil take time for our policy here to match that of the U.S as regards women right. Even u have more freedom as a woman in Nigeria than Arab nation. While thanking God for the one u have,keep on the job of fighting for women right in Nigeria cos there are many victim out there with more painful xperience and less influence than u.
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by dramaqueen1(f): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
This is true for those that live in abuja you
Would be familiar with such.just few months ago
We had a bday party at valencia hotel at wuse 2.
At about 8pm we sent our youngers home which is
At area one only for a truck to pull in front
Of us lookin for cab they carried my younger ones
That are not even up to 18 sayin they were
Street hawkers..we had to bail them the next day
Just imagine..abuja is really not safe o.even
Wit ur identification card they would still
Arrest u.and even molest u on top..its crazy
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by MSabir: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
the safety of a woman is under her husbands roof
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by gReenmAn(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wow, I can't believe the knd of responses I am reading on this thread.
Wow again. shocked
Does this mean Nigerians have become so hardened, jaded and so psychologically traumatized by the daily doses of violence and deaths bombarding our senses,that we have lost all basic human emotions/feelings to empathize with a WOMAN who was so physically assaulted?

FACT: It can never be right to treat a woman (or man) in the way described by the poster for no just reason. Period.
Let us as a nation try to re discover the humane part of our being.

4 Likes

Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by emenim(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Am indeed short of words,so this kind of things still happen every day on our streets and yet this uniform men and women are meant to protect people on the roads. Unfortunately, they have now become the terror on mankind. How do we curb this menace?
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by dramaqueen1(f): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
maryjames9: Ok, she's coming 4rm beauty pageant and dressed "half nude""gorgeously sexy and irresistible" at around 9 pm. I think the best play should be for the men in uniform to id her first before doing the bossom push. The moral of this story is that women should dress decently all at times. It wil take time for our policy here to match that of the U.S as regards women right. Even u have more freedom as a woman in Nigeria than Arab nation. While thanking God for the one u have,keep on the job of fighting for women right in Nigeria cos there are many victim out there with more painful xperience and less influence than u.

If they can arrest a woman dressed in tshirt and jean
With a wedding ring on her finger they
Arrest anybody leave dressin decent here
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by logica(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
gReenmAn: Wow, I can't believe the knd of responses I am reading on this thread.
Wow again. shocked
Does this mean Nigerians have become so hardened, jaded and so psychologically traumatized by the daily doses of violence and deaths bombarding our senses,that we have lost all basic human emotions/feelings to empathize with a WOMAN who was so physically assaulted?

FACT: It can never be right to treat a woman (or man) in the way described by the poster for no just reason. Period.
Let us as a nation try to re discover the humane part of our being.
You don't get it. When you share a country with some apes whose reasoning is similar to the Taliban; and who think our laws should be similar to that of Saudi Arabia this is what you get.
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by karpentar: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
Orikinla:

YOU'RE JUST IGNORANT OF HOW NIGERIA IS PRESENTLY.

DOG EAT DOG IN THIS UNCIVILIZED COUNTRY.

Why must it be in Abuja that she must fight for oppressed women? Abeg, this lady was just wh-oring around seeking for attention. Reminds of these big-money-seeking-jet-flying pastors who are only interested in saving "rich souls" in big towns and ignoring poor rural folks. Perhaps their souls are not worth saving and their oppressed women must be ignored?
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Wsdm: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
The only reason why this can't stop is the hatred amongst us which our leaders have orchestrated. We don't believe that military molestation in the south should be condemned in the north and vis-versa. The same soldier that molest an ijaw man today could be transferred to the north tomorrow. If he is aware that the north have been in solidarity with their southern counterparts, he will tread with caution. Can you now see how cowardice most of us have sunk?
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Ifloxy(f): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
I believe her story cos i was once a victim of such in Abuja.I Went 4 a party with my cousin,it was getting late n he wanted 2stay back,I told him i was taking a taxi home as i was abt entering d taxi I noticed people running.A guy told me 2run,I dint cos i felt I did nt commit any crime,b4 i knew wat was happening some men dragged me 4rm d taxi n pushed me 2a bus full of gurls.when i demanded an explanation,they labelled me a prostitute.I brought my Id bt they were nt interested.They even said if we could show them we weren't wearing a G-string pant they would let us go.It is a long story though,spent d night there n they forced us to say we were prostitutes.I dint say that,but it cost me aloti.ib4

1 Like

Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by UncleJJ(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
Make we talk true this girl look like member now wink - boys wetin una see.

Tell your sistas to stop dressing like prostitutes. You go wear dress - still open bobbi, expose ur legs to as high as possible, and ur riting press release that nigerian forces are harrasing you fr looking like a wh.or.e.

If you stand with other ashy's , you proly look like one.

But, truth be told your an ashy's - just on another level. wink

1 Like

Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Turbocharged: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
ijebabe: She mentioned she was returning from some beauty pageant event very late at night and must have been dressed, hmmm, sexy. Be that as it may, that did not give the soldier the right to push her on her breasts to show how tough he is. Even if she was a prostitute, there was simply no need for that.

What they did was simply insulting and degrading and I feel sorry for the women that end up with such men!
You don't fight injustice wt lies.
In the first place she said she packed behind the bus, but all these "bossom touching and pushing" happened wtout her friend, who was inside the car, noticing it.
Secondly, she said they were man'o'war and plain clothed policemen, then where did the soldiers come from.
Thirdly, if she believe that by dropping her name can change the situation, why not drive to the station wt them and drop that her name their.
Fourthly, evrybody in Naija believes (s)he is above the law.
Lastly, I dey suspect her. Just suspecting oo!
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by ijebabe: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Turbocharged:
You don't fight injustice wt lies.
In the first place she said she packed behind the bus, but all these "bossom touching and pushing" happened wtout her friend, who was inside the car, noticing it.
Secondly, she said they were man'o'war and plain clothed policemen, then where did the soldiers come from.
Thirdly, if she believe that by dropping her name can change the situation, why not drive to the station wt them and drop that her name their.
Fourthly, evrybody in Naija believes (s)he is above the law.
Lastly, I dey suspect her. Just suspecting oo!

You can't be more wrong!
The first story was released moments after it happend and I am sure she wasn't in the frame of mind to detail all that happened.
In my second post she offered a more detailed explanation of what happened.
She was been beaten up by 3 men or more if I remember correctly, they didn't act like men of the law and were to eager to pounce on a woman with no sense of shame or decency.
She may have thought her position (whatever it is cos I don't give a fvck) would help her but that didn't save her. So imagine regular people who have no friends in high places to help them!
Like I said earlier, even if she was a prostitute, there was no need for such assault and it's time these set of Nigerians are taught that.
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by seyibrown(f): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
It's high time something was done about the ordeals of women (and all citizensgenerally) in the hands of our uniformed forces! The situation just keeps getting worse by the day. What are the women in government doing about the never-ending attackon girls/women ? This is so sad! sad Does an 'alleged offender' have to be beaten/sexually assaulted by an officer for an arrest to be carried out?
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Okijajuju1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
ijebabe: Nollywood actress Dorothy Njamanze was assaulted by the Nigerian Army Force by 9pm a couple of days ago, Nollywood Gossip said.

The beautiful activist, who is currently receiving treatment at an Abuja hospital, tells Delia Innoma (Live Online With Delia) how disappointed she is to be a victim of what she has been fighting against.

This is what she had to say:

“On my way from the ambassador for peace beauty pageant held at the Sheraton Hotels, I decided to check on my brother at the end of my street. I parked my car in front of Dreams Garden at the end of my street behind one bus, and was going in to see Ugo (my brother) when a man dressed in a man-o-war uniform appeared from nowhere and shoved me on my breasts, commanding that I get into the bus I parked behind.

“I reprimanded him for touching my breasts but instead of apologizing, he continued to pushing me by my breasts towards the bus, so when I couldn’t bear it anymore I pushed him too and started running away.

“Three men wearing man-o-war uniform and a head warmer, no name tags, and two plain clothes policemen ran after me. When they caught me they descended on me, beating me mercilessly despite the fact that I was screaming who I was.

“A girl who was waiting for me in my car, after waiting for a while and didn’t see me, came down to go and look for me at my brother’s place. She was horrified to see all those uniformed men assaulting me and trying to force me into the bus.

“She started pleading with them, telling them who I am and even showing them my car keys, but all to no avail. She started screaming when she thought they were going to kill me and that attracted people’s attention.

“When crowd gathered and people started recognizing me, there started coming to my rescue and there was almost a mob attack. A soldier out of fear cocked his gun and said he’ll shoot me if I don’t enter the bus.

“What hurts most is that [size=16pt]I’ve been fighting against violence against women, and now I’m a first victim of it.[/size] I have over 70 cases of abused women on Abuja streets.

“The team that assaulted me tried to escape. I chased them down to area 10. Ugo found me there and another soldier cocked a gun, pointed at his tummy and threatened to shoot. A female soldier cocked her gun and pointed at Justina, the girl in my car, who was supposed to be on my show (ability talk, earlier in the day on love 104.5fm). Apparently the female soldier wanted to shoot Justina for having piercings on her face, because she said Justina was not a true Nigerian by that.

“Women have been randomly abducted and forced to confess to prostitutions by AEPB in conjunction with the questionable NGO, Society Against Prostitution and Child Labour.

“I have over 70 cases against them and now I’m a victim. Women are not safe in Abuja.

“The Military should be put to better use. It’s high time they pay for the damages they have been causing. I am so traumatized. Having cocked guns pointed at us is a mental image that tortures me.

“Government needs to hear us out, get facts and figures and stop the abuse against women. I wish the national assembly will permit me make a full presentation on the degree of this violence against women in Abuja and act immediately on it.

“I have rape victims, bullet injury victims, people beaten out of their jeeps at gunpoint whose names were published as prostitutes in national dailies, abused youth coppers… all sorts of traumatized victims. These people need rehabilitation at difference levels urgently.”

Well, we hope the government is reading because the worst kinds of violence are those against women and children.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19071/8/nollywood-actress-dorothy-njamanze-beaten-to-stupo.html

HOW NA?!
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Afam4eva(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Okija_juju:

HOW NA?!
I think she meant "First hand victim" and not "First victim".
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by logica(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
UncleJJ: Make we talk true this girl look like member now wink - boys wetin una see.

Tell your sistas to stop dressing like prostitutes. You go wear dress - still open bobbi, expose ur legs to as high as possible, and ur riting press release that nigerian forces are harrasing you fr looking like a wh.or.e.

If you stand with other ashy's , you proly look like one.

But, truth be told your an ashy's - just on another level. wink
You are correct. She "looks" like member even without dressing provocatively. But it is her right to "look" whorish and have tattoos and piercings all over and including her nip-ples. It is within her right to wear booty shorts all around town. I can tell you that I find some provocative dressing by some women obnoxious (especially those fat ones that force themselves into body huggers) but it is not my place or anybody's place for that matter to tell them how to dress.
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by logica(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
...and what I find a bit curious is the "you don't look Nigerian" talk I saw in the reports. I won't put all this wahala past Nigerian prostitutes actually using their friends in the Army to harass foreign prostitutes. Sebi they call it home advantage?
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
My sympathies.

Now, why should anybody be shouting do u knw who i am? That is so annoying and we are fond of name dropping in this country. All u need to do is kindly identify yourself. U don't need to be insultive at these people, it only makes them madder. We know that these people are already a dejected and frustrated bunch and are looking for whom to take their frustrations on.

Again, it is impossible to see soldiers, police and man'o'war in a joint task force. It is an insult to the military. You won't even find a police and soldier task force except the JTF. We all know that JTF is a serious task force that wouldn't resort to such petty things.

Lastly, women should dress decently especially in Abuja. That city is being overtaken by who.res and there is need to weed them out. It is unfortunate though that the task force is going about it in an uncivilized manner.
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Sagamite(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
ijebabe: Nollywood actress Dorothy Njamanze was assaulted by the Nigerian Army Force by 9pm a couple of days ago, Nollywood Gossip said.

The beautiful activist, who is currently receiving treatment at an Abuja hospital, tells Delia Innoma (Live Online With Delia) how disappointed she is to be a victim of what she has been fighting against.

This is what she had to say:

“On my way from the ambassador for peace beauty pageant held at the Sheraton Hotels, I decided to check on my brother at the end of my street. I parked my car in front of Dreams Garden at the end of my street behind one bus, and was going in to see Ugo (my brother) when a man dressed in a man-o-war uniform appeared from nowhere and shoved me on my breasts, commanding that I get into the bus I parked behind.

“I reprimanded him for touching my breasts but instead of apologizing, he continued to pushing me by my breasts towards the bus, so when I couldn’t bear it anymore I pushed him too and started running away.

“Three men wearing man-o-war uniform and a head warmer, no name tags, and two plain clothes policemen ran after me. When they caught me they descended on me, beating me mercilessly despite the fact that I was screaming who I was.

“A girl who was waiting for me in my car, after waiting for a while and didn’t see me, came down to go and look for me at my brother’s place. She was horrified to see all those uniformed men assaulting me and trying to force me into the bus.

“She started pleading with them, telling them who I am and even showing them my car keys, but all to no avail. She started screaming when she thought they were going to kill me and that attracted people’s attention.

“When crowd gathered and people started recognizing me, there started coming to my rescue and there was almost a mob attack. A soldier out of fear cocked his gun and said he’ll shoot me if I don’t enter the bus.

“What hurts most is that I’ve been fighting against violence against women, and now I’m a first victim of it. I have over 70 cases of abused women on Abuja streets.

“The team that assaulted me tried to escape. I chased them down to area 10. Ugo found me there and another soldier cocked a gun, pointed at his tummy and threatened to shoot. A female soldier cocked her gun and pointed at Justina, the girl in my car, who was supposed to be on my show (ability talk, earlier in the day on love 104.5fm). Apparently the female soldier wanted to shoot Justina for having piercings on her face, because she said Justina was not a true Nigerian by that.

“Women have been randomly abducted and forced to confess to prostitutions by AEPB in conjunction with the questionable NGO, Society Against Prostitution and Child Labour.

“I have over 70 cases against them and now I’m a victim. Women are not safe in Abuja.

“The Military should be put to better use. It’s high time they pay for the damages they have been causing. I am so traumatized. Having cocked guns pointed at us is a mental image that tortures me.

“Government needs to hear us out, get facts and figures and stop the abuse against women. I wish the national assembly will permit me make a full presentation on the degree of this violence against women in Abuja and act immediately on it.

“I have rape victims, bullet injury victims, people beaten out of their jeeps at gunpoint whose names were published as prostitutes in national dailies, abused youth coppers… all sorts of traumatized victims. These people need rehabilitation at difference levels urgently.”

Well, we hope the government is reading because the worst kinds of violence are those against women and children.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/19071/8/nollywood-actress-dorothy-njamanze-beaten-to-stupo.html

What is the big deal!

I pray this fate for all the fucktards praying for Patience "Umbrerra" Jonathan, especially the ones that clicked "Like".

https://www.nairaland.com/1056780/nairaland-prayer-network-patience-jonathan

I pray more quack doctors and lack of basic hospital equipment for you while Patience flies to Germany to get the best medical care.

I pray more accidental discharge and extra-judicial killings for you while your looters float around with private police escorts and sirens.

I pray more illegal pick-up (the NPF style of evidence gathering) and lock-up for you where the police exploit you for bail money while your looters arsse gets kissed by the police anytime the police see them.

I pray more expensive mobile phone charges for you while it is cheaper in the UK and your leaders have all their bills paid.

I pray more crazily expensive car purchase cost for you because your leaders continue to let customs put high tariffs and loot you.

I pray more plane crashes for you while your looters use your money to buy private jets to fly in safety.

I pray more road accidents and highway robbery for you while your looters fly private jet and helicopters in the air in safety.

I pray more inter-religious killings for you while your looters stay in quarters of the city that are guarded as fortresses with your money.

I pray more hardship and poverty for you so your looters can go and pick your daughters in University and give them money and material things in exchange for sexual favours.

I pray more poor and under-equipped school system for you and your (future) kids while your looters send their kids to other countries that actually build good and equipped schools.

I pray more lack of infrastructure and amenities for you because your looters continue to put high bribes on contracts and make it impossible for public amenities to be delivered at a reasonable cost or at all.

Generally, I pray your life is hard and miserable because you are too immensely daft and deserve what you are getting, fucktards!

Continue praying for the cretins destroying your lives while also using your money (public funds and loot) to create a nirvana for themselves.

Patience or her daughters don't ever have to worry about this kind of assault and security issue because they will have police escorts, hence her Gorilla husband will not see this as an issue because it only affects the baboons in the country.

Baboon citizens of a Banana Republic!

2 Likes

Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Turbocharged: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
ijebabe:

You can't be more wrong!
The first story was released moments after it happend and I am sure she wasn't in the frame of mind to detail all that happened.
In my second post she offered a more detailed explanation of what happened.
She was been beaten up by 3 men or more if I remember correctly, they didn't act like men of the law and were to eager to pounce on a woman with no sense of shame or decency.
She may have thought her position (whatever it is cos I don't give a fvck) would help her but that didn't save her. So imagine regular people who have no friends in high places to help them!
Like I said earlier, even if she was a prostitute, there was no need for such assault and it's time these set of Nigerians are taught that.
I rest my case b/c I found out that you hv choosen to be her advocate/PR person wtout addressing my comment point by point.
But like I said earlier, if she is actually fighting injustice, she should try as much as possible to desist from using lies, media or no media. Sympathy or no sympathy.
Just my 2 kobo.
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by ijebabe: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
Turbocharged:
I rest my case b/c I found out that you hv choosen to be her advocate/PR person wtout addressing my comment point by point.
But like I said earlier, if she is actually fighting injustice, she should try as much as possible to desist from using lies, media or no media. Sympathy or no sympathy.
Just my 2 kobo.
Advocate? PR person?
Wrong again!
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by ijebabe: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wow Sagamite, that was very harsh!
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Sagamite(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2012
ijebabe: Wow Sagamite, that was very harsh!

Wow, Ijebabe, that is what they deserve in life. cool
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by ijebabe: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Wow, Ijebabe, that is what they deserve in life. cool
Ur a real a s s hole grin
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Sagamite(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
ijebabe:
Ur a real a s s hole grin

Gbagbe! Thank you. cool

Let everyone pray for the country they want. They have prayed for theirs and I helped them by adding my prayers to theirs for them only.

1 Like

Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by subnormal: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
Turbocharged:
Just my 2 kobo.

Turbocharged, I once crashed my car and could give a proper account of what happened until after 24hrs. the lady in question may have been too traumatised to get all the details right first time and, i cannot stress this more, NO ONE DESERVES THAT KIND OF TREATMENT from law enforcement agents whose primary duty should be the protection of innocent citizens lovepeddler or not

1 Like

Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by lanrefront1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
karpentar: I am recognizing and seeing this babe for the first time. I wonder why she thinks she's so popular that a mere mention of her name would set her free. Meanwhile, her attention seeking story is half truth. There wouldn’t be an attempt to apprehend her without any wrong doing whatsoever. She went to Abuja to pro-stitute in the name of fighting for oppressed women. If she’s serious, let her go to the rural areas and see real oppressed women ….widows are forced to marry their late husband’s brothers, women toil in the farms all day and their husbands lazy around drinking tombo in readiness for night s-ex,..etc

The kind of comment above can only come from either a sick or sadistic man.

Even if she went to Abuja to prostitute herself, that still does not give soldiers the right to just pick people up in the road and throw them into their buses as if they are animals, with no questions asked, no explanation given.

Are you sure you're educated?

2 Likes

Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by Sagamite(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
lanre_front:

The kind of comment above can only come from either a sick or sadistic man.

Even if she went to Abuja to prostitute herself, that still does not give soldiers the right to just pick people up in the road and throw them into their buses as if they are animals, with no questions asked, no explanation given.

Are you sure you're educated?

If you regard Nigeria's education system as providing an education, then he would say "yes".

It is better you ask him:

- Are you sure you were well-educated?

Or

- Did you get any quality education in your life?

Then I can bet you that, if he had a single functioning cell in his brain, he would shout "NO".
Re: Women In Abuja Are Not Safe – Dorothy Njemanze by dvee2: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
We must all speak out against this type of discrimination against women. I am not in support of prostitution,but the way a woman dress alone is not a criteria or justification for labelling a woman as soliciting for sex. Somebody must do something about this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Better Off During Regional Govt Says Western Governors. / Gender Representation In Nigerian Elected Offices From 1999-2018 / Buhari Swears In Board Members Of North-East Development Commission (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.