Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? (75128 Views)

Tinsel Series: Good Program Or Absolute Rubbish? / Hi-Nolly on HiTV Versus Nollywood Channel On Trend TV / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Go Down)

Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by ekonibaje(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2008
larry pls give d details--or u call customer care--on d forum
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by papanono: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2008
Urfriend. Please kindly tell the management of HiTv to extend their coverage to Ghana.Cuz Ghana and 9ja are one naa.West Side
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
@papanono,

Though they employ transponders that covers that footprint, that will be legally tight if not impossible for Hitv.

GTV owns that market territory.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by papanono: 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2008
So u mean its not possible for us to watch some.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2008
Yes you can view Hitv in Ghana if you get the package from Nigeria (however you need to quote a Nigerian address when buying), not legit though. The problem is paying for subscription.

Why not just get GTV jeje and save yourself the hazzles.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by idiat(f): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2008
u can now chat with HITV customer service reps thru their website www.ehlnigeria.com, i tried it and my activation issue was resolved
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2008
@papanono

y worry abt hitv wen GTV dey ur dormot.even peeps here dey chook eye to get GTV .abeg appreciate ur elephant live mouse alone, no puns intended grin
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by papanono: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2008
@papanono

y worry about hitv when GTV dey ur dormot.even peeps here dey chook eye to get GTV .abeg appreciate ur elephant live mouse alone, no puns intended Grin

U make me laugh.Who told u GTV is a elephant and HITV a mouse.Why u people kno watch GTV for there.Ma paddy stop they don't do anything except for the Nigeria movies on G Africa and the premiership.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by allboyz(m): 12:38am On Dec 12, 2008
hi guyz,

Just got my HiTV Now, i hope i won't regret it sha!!!!
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2008
@papanono

I dont believe you.

At any point in time, we can tell what GTV are showing due to their EPG(which is working).

You cant compare their series(new ones), movies and sitcoms to hitv's , sorry.

You should get it if you are in Ghana and stop stressing yourself with getting hitv there.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by soloqy: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2008
papanono

added to the premiership,setanta africa, Discovery world,kidsko, etc that hitv has, GTV has BET, MTVBASE, ALJAZEERA, FOX SPORTS, KISS, AMC.

Just go to their website and look at programme schedule of G series and G prime also note that they have movies that are post millenium. :-)
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2008
@soloqy

stranger things have happened my brother, hitv juju dey work grin
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by allboyz(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2008
@maskuraid,

i don;t undstd,wot do u mean by juju?

i just got my HiTv and i can't say mush about it now, tel me wot to expect

are you saying Hitv is better off
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by rocakay(m): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2008
Hi all, i actually think that HiTv should be giving all of us a Christmas present. I think very good station wouldn't be a bad idea or what do u guys feel
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Goldman08: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2008
@Rocakay,
Thinking of a new station now won't be possible,cos the year is almost rounding up, New stations should be coming up by next year.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by donaremu(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2008
rocakay:

Hi all, i actually think that HiTv should be giving all of us a Christmas present. I think very good station wouldn't be a bad idea or what do u guys feel

Free One month subscription won't be bad. cool
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Goldman08: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2008
Look at your mouth like one month free subscription grin grin grin grin grin,if HITV give everybody free subscription make i bend like crayfish grin grin grin
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by donaremu(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
grin grin :Djavascript:void(0);
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by allboyz(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2008
wot do u guyz thing of HiTV come Jan, new stations? in what aspect? sports/new/kids/or entertainment?

do u guys think they can get MTV base? and possibly acquire CNN and Magic World?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by maskuraid(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
may next year b better in ALL areas.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by allboyz(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2008
we need NEWEST STATIONS HiTV, Urfriend where are u?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by Goldman08: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2008
Guy,urfriend don go for asylum,we never hear from am all these while, I think he is preparing to give us good news by next year, I dey miss you Urfriend!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by whimsical(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2008
Guys,

I want to drop Hitv decoder update software and how to do the flash update on my site but I hope hitv won't hang me. Just to help subscribers that are far from the hitv office.

What do you think?
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by allboyz(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2008
whimsical:

Guys,

I want to drop[b] Hitv decoder update software [/b]and how to do the flash update on my site but I hope hitv won't hang me. Just to help subscriber that are far from the hitv office.

What do you think?

What would be the benefit the software? abeg post, nothing go do u , i dey wait
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by whimsical(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2008
@HITV DECODER SOFTWARE UPDATE

Visit www.whimsicalcom.net
click on support
you will see two HITV links on your upper right hand corner.

download both and save to a flash driver (A very good one).

Before starting the update make sure you disconnect the cables from ur dish as leaving it connected to the decoder might corrupt your decoders software.

Procedure:

GO TO MENU ON UR DECODER, INSTALLATION(enter ur password), SOFTWARE UPDATE, USB, then read the info on your screen and follow the prompt.

NOTE: The light must not go off during this process. I will advice you use a gen set.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by allboyz(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2008
Hi WHISICALLY.

No HiTV link o0o0?

http://www.whimsicalcom.net/

whats gonna happen now? just give us the HiTv link ursef
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by rocakay(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2008
@whimsical, please hope trying to upload d new software will not have any adverse effects on the decoder and dis is not the wire to wire download that urfriend talked about.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by rocakay(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2008
@whimsical, please give a detailed procedure to follow in uploading the new software and are we installing the two software
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by whimsical(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2008
whimsical:

[b]Visit www.whimsicalcom.net
click on support
you will see two HITV links on your upper right hand corne[/b]r.

Before starting the update make sure you disconnect the cables from ur dish as leaving it connected to the decoder  might corrupt your decoders software.

Procedure:

GO TO MENU  ON UR DECODER, INSTALLATION(enter ur password), SOFTWARE UPDATE, USB, then read the info on your screen and follow the prompt.

NOTE: The light must not go off during this process. I will advice you use a gen set.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
AND MAKE SURE U DISCONNECT THE CABLE CONNECTION FROM BEHIND UR DECODER.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by const6(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2008
@whimsical,

The HITV downloads didnt work for me, it came up with a very long page of jargons, like when a document is corrupt.

Am i the only one experiencing this, others pleaser lets know

Whimsical, please look into it.

Thanks

Const
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by whimsical(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2008
Please use internet explorer, if you're using firefox you might experience that problem. but I will try work on that later in the day.
Re: Hitv Or Hi Rubbish? by whimsical(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2008
whimsical:

Visit www.whimsicalcom.net
click on support
you will see two HITV links on your upper right hand corner.

Before starting the update make sure you disconnect the cables from ur dish as leaving it connected to the decoder might corrupt your decoders software.

Procedure:

GO TO MENU ON UR DECODER, INSTALLATION(enter ur password), SOFTWARE UPDATE, USB, then read the info on your screen and follow the prompt.

NB: If you have problem downloading the first two uptions then use the zipped file (that's the third)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / BBNaija: Cee-C's Side Boobs Flashed In Braless Photos / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.