Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola (9867 Views)

West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet / ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) / Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2012
GboyegaD:

Please, which of the schools are you referring to here?

Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko ( AAUA)
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by bosunolu(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2012
Mimiko must go!
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by bosunolu(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2012
Kunlegzy: S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ tell me who ȋ̝̊̅§ now payed †o write rubbish here. Carry Ɣ☺ΰr misleading information out of here, my mum didnt go Fø̲̣̣я τђε workers rally aπϑ SϞe ȋ̝̊̅§ working Iπ her ministry. Stop misleading people. Ondo people will choose whoever they W̶̲̥̅̊ǎ̜̣̍n̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊. Mind γ̲̣̣̥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ govt cant employ everybody ☺ķªª¥. Govt create an enabling environment Fø̲̣̣я̅ business. †Φ thrive.

So if your Mum didn't attend makes the info misleading? Tell Mimiko his time is up in Ondo State.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Kunlegzy(m): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2012
dorothy111:
People like you are the reason why Nigeria is so messed up. I'm sad right now. He had 4 good years to neutralize critics, but here you are still begging for vote.

Mr. Kunle, Non of his project had been commission expect some market and I will list there locations, Akure, Owo, and Okitipupa.
i Dislike people that Ve probem wit grammar, "ready Fø̲̣̣я̅ commission" they re not our stone aged model of primary schOols,but UN standard of a model priMary school, or is bridging τђε gap btwn ∂ rich aπϑ τђε poor a crime?
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Kunlegzy(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2012
bosunolu:

So if your Mum didn't attend makes the info misleading? Tell Mimiko his time is up in Ondo State.
total misleading info cos i expected her †Φ ve been sacked by now.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by aavvuu: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2012
Godspikin:

just open there mouths... this is what we know about you guys, it is expected, abusing instead of stating facts, can't even write correctly, it's a shame, these people are not qualified for the job MIMIKO is paying them for.
Is it the MEGA Schools that have been built with 21st century infrastructures and an ICT enabling environment which goes free for the children of Ondo state... Most of these schools are not even completed yet, not to talk of being commissioned, talk of 4 years of deception, typical of any fraudulent govt, the completion was intentinally left to be done close to electioneering period to deceive the electorate, and as it stands, the pressure of the electioneering process is already so overwhelming that the resources of govt is going into a lot of other things not earlier envisaged, as the people are now wiser than the deceivers had thought. I know that of Akure has been commissioned, tell us which other ones are running as a school, no LIES!!!
The ultramodern markets which has created an avenue for trade in a more conducive & serene environment... Nigeria has really gotten so rotten that a state govt will list as part of its achievements the building of Markets, what used to be the responsibilty of local councils, a governor that did not conduct any election into the local councils for 4 years, for reasons quite obvious, i know most of these markets, the only functional ones are the ones in the Urban areas where they are actually needed, Ondo, Akure and Owo(those that i am sure of)... but in areas like Oba, Oka and some other rural community the markets are inhabited by sheep and their feaces decorates the market, talk of misplaced priorities.... you can dispute this, but any TRUE Ondo indigene knows this is the truth.
Take a trip down our Agricultural Villages in Ore, Auga... this is what i call POLITICAL YAHOO YAHOO, i don't know what is obtained in Ore but i am very sure of AUGA that you mentioned and EPE, that is my DOMAIN and NOTHING is happening there, it is like selling the NATIONAL THEATRE to a white guy telling him, it is your father's building, everybody in Nigeria knows it is not, well, the white guy doesnt know... Every Akoko man knows this truth about Auga, even those in Labour party but every other persons in the state are shown pictures of what is just but the biggest deception of this government, the place is in a rot, and million of naira wasted?? (stolen) already. I will try to see if i can get a picture of the place from a friends facebook wall for everyone to see this BIG LIE

MR man, u claim its ur terrain, but u live in Lagos.....pls stop spoiling our state from Lagos. Mimiko has done well. the only gov that has touched and entered all communities. even ur aketi, dos not knw the location of mere garage on ondo road...am sure u dont know too. pls go to villages and ask the people that matter. we are talking grassroot, u are tlking nonsense. Eko oni ba Ondo je
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by alagbasuyi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2012
I av read enuf trash,I live in akure nd I work in owo,so I can say real stufs.judgin mimiko's overall pafomance,he is a failure.for gud 3ndhalf yrs no single employment,dats baddddddd,evn schools lack teachers.no single company was establishd unda him.he wasted our money buildn markets wch is d sole work of local governmnt.he poured xtra tar on existn roads while many roads are nt even graded at all.d only gud tin d man did is the mother nd child hospital,d mega schol projects is a dumb idea,he is buildin a mega school wt a very huge amount of cash while existn skuls are suffering.d adekunle ajasin univeristy is a sorry case,i cry for gradautes from dat schol esp d science students,d problem wt ondo state is we av too many illiterates in d state nd dos who r enlightened run away from d state,eg ds so called aketi is almst a bast.ard,I neva knew he was from ondo state till sm mnths ago nd I had known him even bout 10 yrs ago.nw he his comin home kos he wants to b a gov.lik an elder woman wil tell me 'kosi good ninu omo elede' dat is dre is no good one of all piglets,dy r all dirty.mimiko shud get lost nd let others av dir turn,who knw dre mit actualy b a change
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by aavvuu: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
why is lagos owing $500,000,000 despite the internal generated rev and fed allocation which is more than that of ondo state? or osun owe 150billion naira and notin to show....pls say something else
Kunlegzy: . Shame Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ŋ those that liked ur post, do u think a reasonable human being ƆăŊ read τђε whole nonsense γ̲̣̣̥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ wrote here twice, femi mimiko dis, femi mimiko dat,, femi mimiko uses 10billion †Φ buy flower Iπ adekunle ajasin university.big Laugh, even if u re †Φ plant flower Iπ ∂ whole federation, will γ̲̣̣̥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ use 10billion. Never expected ∂ wise ones †Φ read through ur post.nufin ȋ̝̊̅§ wrong Iπ borrowing Iπ govt, even our dear country borrows moNey, as rich as united state of America ȋ̝̊̅§ they borrowed moNeY.

it is obvious u are a joker and the shame belongs to u...femi mimiko used 10 billion to plant flowers in Adekunle Ajasin Uni... do u tink u are tlking to someone from lagos?
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by phemweb: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kunlegzy: 42 mega schools ♠ℓℓ over τђε local govt. 20 ready Fø̲̣̣я̅ commission, while 22 Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ŋ 75% completioN. Fact

42 mega schools ♠ℓℓ over τђε local govt. 20 ready Fø̲̣̣я̅ commission, while 22 Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ŋ 75% completioN. Fact.... In my post that you quoted, note that i asked that you guys should list those that are running as a school, which you have failed to do, you are just exposing the deception the more, how can someone who is serious about development engage in 42 school projects and none is running by now (according to the analysis of your statement above).... for 4 years, Haba!
Ready for commissioning... it is then clear what the motive has been, to do nothing for 3 years, and keep the projects close to election period so the fools can be deceived, people are wiser than you guys think.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by phemweb: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
aavvuu:

MR man, u claim its ur terrain, but u live in Lagos.....pls stop spoiling our state from Lagos. Mimiko has done well. the only gov that has touched and entered all communities. even ur aketi, dos not knw the location of mere garage on ondo road...am sure u dont know too. pls go to villages and ask the people that matter. we are talking grassroot, u are tlking nonsense. Eko oni ba Ondo je

Well, i can understand your desperation and why you have resulted to using all kinds of funny statements, incase you dont know, i have lived most of my life in Ondo state and still lives there, even though i am in lagos at the moment, i am not lagos based. I have lived in Ondo town, where i was born and schooled (st rapheal), in Ile Oluji my mother's hometown, where i also schooled and lived (i attended Gboluji for your information), i have lived in Ikare and i attended the African Church Unity Secondary school, Epinmi, i lived in Iwaro Oka as well as Ayegunle Oka, Auga Akoko for about 4 months, Owo for the first three months of this year, so if you talk of not knowing Ondo state very well, well you should know you are talking to the wrong person.
I know the Central and North Senatorial districts like the palm of my hand, i may not know the South Senatorial district very well because i only stayed in Ore alone in the district for just a year or so.
I am not a stranger at all, maybe you are, because i believe you do not even know most of this towns i mentioned, you may hear of them though.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
phemweb:

42 mega schools ♠ℓℓ over τђε local govt. 20 ready Fø̲̣̣я̅ commission, while 22 Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ŋ 75% completioN. Fact.... In my post that you quoted, note that i asked that you guys should list those that are running as a school, which you have failed to do, you are just exposing the deception the more, how can someone who is serious about development engage in 42 school projects and none is running by now (according to the analysis of your statement above).... for 4 years, Haba!
Ready for commissioning... it is then clear what the motive has been, to do nothing for 3 years, and keep the projects close to election period so the fools can be deceived, people are wiser than you guys think.

Godspikin: It is still my comments, just didnt log out the previous user
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
aavvuu:

Well, i can understand your desperation and why you have resulted to using all kinds of funny statements, incase you dont know, i have lived most of my life in Ondo state and still lives there, even though i am in lagos at the moment, i am not lagos based. I have lived in Ondo town, where i was born and schooled (st rapheal), in Ile Oluji my mother's hometown, where i also schooled and lived (i attended Gboluji for your information), i have lived in Ikare and i attended the African Church Unity Secondary school, Epinmi, i lived in Iwaro Oka as well as Ayegunle Oka, Auga Akoko for about 4 months, Owo for the first three months of this year, so if you talk of not knowing Ondo state very well, well you should know you are talking to the wrong person.
I know the Central and North Senatorial districts like the palm of my hand, i may not know the South Senatorial district very well because i only stayed in Ore alone in the district for just a year or so.
I am not a stranger at all, maybe you are, because i believe you do not even know most of this towns i mentioned, you may hear of them though.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kunlegzy: 42 mega schools ♠ℓℓ over τђε local govt. 20 ready Fø̲̣̣я̅ commission, while 22 Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ŋ 75% completioN. Fact

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kunlegzy: i Dislike people that Ve probem wit grammar, "ready Fø̲̣̣я̅ commission" they re not our stone aged model of primary schOols,but UN standard of a model priMary school, or is bridging τђε gap btwn ∂ rich aπϑ τђε poor a crime?

I want to believe you are educated and probably a graduate, i will expect that you should have processed your thoughts and comments before dropping them here.
How can someone engage in a project to build 42 schools and for 4 years none of those school is running as a school today according to you...ready Fø̲̣̣я̅ commission... and you are saying that MIMIKO being governor is the best thing that has ever happened and that we should vote him in again?? someone that can not deliver one out of 42.... 0/42... am surprised you are thinking like this, you see no amount of lies can be used to hide the truth rather the lies will expose itself the more.....
Have you watched the documentary of the construction of the Burj Al-arab the 7 star hotel in Dubai, do you know how many years it took, a project as big as that, built on an artificial island, is what MIMIKO building out of this world, why has it taken so long, ask questions, THINK!!!...that is the essence of education, meeehn!
If you drop your email i will send you the doicumentary maybe it may open your eyes a little, or just maybe you know the truth but you are just being sentimental here, a lot of things can be responsible for that sha, being on a payroll and all that, well you should rteally ponder on this 0/42 (according to you)

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by flexya: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
flexya:

I don't live in Ondo nor av any interest bt the divine msg I received is that PDP wil come second. ACN a close 3rd.

When I made this prediction, I, like the few other who did were slaughtered. Now where r all those ACN fans who feel PDP is hated in the SW

The final result as announced by INEC just now
ACN 143, 512

LP: 260,199

PDP: 155, 961
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by GboyegaD(m): 3:30am On Oct 22, 2012
Godspikin:

I am not surprised at all, no real FACTS has been presented so far by the MIMKO guys, only attacking people accusing Fashola, take developmental issues one after the other and tell us what MIMIKO has done in those areas, educate us and not just come here, telling us Rubbish.
The fashola you are accusing of not doing anything with his resources very soon, you will see a bridge he has constructed, the very first in Nigeria, cable supported... He is a pacesetter, stop being an hypocrite. Tell us what your BOSS has done, that is what we want to hear.

Read my post again and you would understand I am just a neutral perso here. All I am saying is Fashola has no justification to leave Lagos State to go spew gibberish in some other states. And for your rating him the best for building a cable supported bridge is he not meant to build infrastructures with the IGR and allowances he gets?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi / Kano: Fa’izu Alfidiki Leads Demolition Of Site Meant For Federal Lawmaker’s / Aisha Yesufu To EndSARS Protesters: Your Lives Are No Better Than Igbos, Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.