Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola (9868 Views)

West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet / ACN Candidate Akeredolu Casting His Ballot (Pic) / Intrigues As ACN Picks Akeredolu As Ondo Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Alxmyr: Compare PDP rally to ACN mother of all rally....

Since you know so much about the achievements of Labour Party's MIMIKO why not talk about him, it simply shows you are bereft of FACTS
It will be a waste of time arguing with someone who don't even know Jack about the Party he is talking about, by now, we (NAiralanders, who u intend fooling with your lies) would have loved to see your Facts presented against ISSUES being raised and EVIDENCE of the intention to perpetrate FRAUD being presented, if that has happened and how grevious its effect on the health of the state no one can tell for now, but TIME will reveal.

NAiraLAnders know you guys well, we understand your body movements, so we are not surprised.
At least justify the CONTRACTS being awarded to you (since you said you are not on the payroll, but take contracts from GOVERNMENTS), give us FACTS!!!!
Nairaland needs to know, educate us.... or that will be the end of the contracts you were promised, your BOSS is watching!!!
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Alxmyr(m): 12:07am On Oct 03, 2012
Godspikin:

Since you know so much about the achievements of Labour Party's MIMIKO why not talk about him, it simply shows you are bereft of FACTS
It will be a waste of time arguing with someone who don't even know Jack about the Party he is talking about, by now, we (NAiralanders, who u intend fooling with your lies) would have loved to see your Facts presented against ISSUES being raised and EVIDENCE of the intention to perpetrate FRAUD being presented, if that has happened and how grevious its effect on the health of the state no one can tell for now, but TIME will reveal.

NAiraLAnders know you guys well, we understand your body movements, so we are not surprised.
At least justify the CONTRACTS being awarded to you (since you said you are not on the payroll, but take contracts from GOVERNMENTS), give us FACTS!!!!
Nairaland needs to know, educate us.... or that will be the end of the contracts you were promised, your BOSS is watching!!!

Well save your breathe. By 21st October, INEC will announce the result. ACN will come distant third. Far behind PDP and LP.
If it does not happen, I will personally sponsor your attendance to the swearing-in ceremony of the winner! Its a deal!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2012
jmaine: Appears the ACN machinery are out in full force . .how interesting . . . grin

Not exactly what you think (i am speaking for myself though)
Progressives may be a better word to use, people who hate lies, who will not allow a fellow educated person to rubbish his education with lies, who will stand by the truth, the essence of education is to develop the mind and open our eyes, this does not mean i have to support ACN.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 12:24am On Oct 03, 2012
Alxmyr:

Well save your breathe. By 21st October, INEC will announce the result. ACN will come distant third. Far behind PDP and LP.
If it does not happen, I will personally sponsor your attendance to the swearing-in ceremony of the winner! Its a deal!

Well good for you, i wasnt discussing the results you know
Let me take you back... First, you abused Fashola for coming to campaign in Ondo...
Second, he talked about unemployment and other development indices of the Mimiko led-Labour Party and you said what business of his is that, well i said it is OUR business as Nigerians and Ondo state indigenes to know what your BOSS did for FOUR years, bearing in mind that Ondo State is an Oil Producing state, not like EKiti, Osun or even Oyo
We also talked about development in the State University where his brother is the VC, you showed us downloaded images you know nothing about and we educated you and saved you from further embarrasment it could have caused you as you would have listed them as part of his achievement and knowing that this thread will still generate more response, angry ondo state sons on hearing that may e-kill you, but at least when they notice your silence on that they will spare you.

We really want you to present his SCORECARD here and not talk about the RESULTS which you were EMPLOYED to drag people into IGNORANCE for

I want to say this and i want everybody to quote me, even though i have someone i would naturally prefer to win based on WHAT I KNOW I DO NOT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE RESULTS PER SAY, WHAT I CARE ABOUT IS THAT IT FAVOURS A CHEAT AND A LIER, A CHRONIC AND SERIAL BETRAYER...
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by olivertwist: 12:46am On Oct 03, 2012
grin grin grin PROJECT 'AFA-O-AFA' grin grin grin

AMOSUN
FASHOLA
AJIMOBI

OSHIOMOLE

AKEREDOLU
FAYEMI
AREGBESOLA

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by chemberlin(m): 6:04am On Oct 03, 2012
ondo is tranformed already
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by juyifloss(m): 6:38am On Oct 03, 2012
Lolz, this pple are jokers, even a blind man that steps into ondo would feel a huge difference from wot Ondo state used 2 be before, Tinubu only wants 2 take over the oil and other resourses in ondo, and cause he had expected Mimiko 2 come join A.C.N and he refused...we al know Godfatherism had killed politics in this coountry, I say Mimiko is OBVIOUSLY d right man, let's vote 4 him....
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by juyifloss(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2012
If I start talking about mimikoz achievements, I mite not make office today+ seeing is actually believing, anybdy day wants 2 know bout mimikoz achievevements shld plz plz nd plz take a visit 2 d state just 4 a day, if u can afford it, see 4 yrslf and mke comments, I wld say I love fasola cause of wot hez doin in lagos nd I know he wld hve done lots more if not for hez Godfather, Mr Tinu...I won't blame fasola 4 supporting hez party cause hez also a politician and he has 2 support hez pple...we r d neutrals, we are d onces dat can mke d right judgements, please please and please, don't lay a hard working man off hez job, we r d onces dat wld eventually bear d brunts if we do, thank u, God bless our country Nigeria.

Nairaland needs to know, educate us.... or that will be the end of the contracts you were promised, your BOSS is watching!!![/quote]
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by StuXnet2: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2012
Better dnt give urself high bp because of the election....Mimiko iz going to win why..u want to tel me dat ppl who benefited 4rm iz health care programn wld nt vote or state workers dat mst of dem ve access to d grassroot nd can easily campaign 4 im nd mst of al diz wrkers lyk mimiko or ppl who dnt want acn to be ruling ondo 4rm lagos etc...mst of al diz ppl re majority of ondo state...mimiko wld win bt there wnt be much gap btw im nd d acn guy
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by otunbacymbal(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2012
guys,,mimiko have fail ondo state people,,,,am Ondo state,akoko land,,you guys neeed to come there and see things
yourself,,forget about all this T.V. ADVERT,,nothing to show in Akokoland...to me Gov Agagu still try pass Mimiko in time of development
,,you guys neeed to ask your so call Gov mimiko to explain what happen to TOMATO INDUSTRY IN ARIGIDI AKOKO.....I belt you after October 20...Mimiko will be warming up for EFCC.....guys you need to look at the ACn state,you will see development not T.v advert of in seeing project by mimiko and his crew... cry shocked sad angry grin cheesy[b]
Godspikin: [/b]

So what
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Newcrescent(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2012
dorothy111:

I'm not into politics, and I detaste making unnecessary comment, but the fact is, Gov. Mimiko retrench a lot of workers but fail to employ a single person. I'm a student of the state university, which means I know more about my school more than yourself. A university having two lecture theatres, 3 blocks of classroom and some shitty laboratories. I know a lot of parent will prefer paying 30k as tuition fee, but the standard of learning is nothing to write home about, because in the long run, student will feel inferior to is colleagues in other university. The senior lecturers are sad, the non-teaching staffs are on strike.

I think the major town in ondo state are : Akure, Ondo town, Owo and Okitipupa. Apart from painting Akure, just state a single "project" which his administration worked on.

Meanwhile, planting flowers and tree isn't to help government, it is for you and me. It's helps in bioremediation, which in turns reduces the effect of ozone depletion. The flooding that is happening all over the country now can be corrected by planting trees. Dude, you really need to help your kids

Thanks dorothy111

Most of the Fash haters need to get a life or they will be walking on a thin rope. Presently, Lagos is still witnessing unprecedented transformation. Haters bring a parallel Government that has equal the achievement of this man (Fash) in terms of managing the State population, Human capital, resources, urban renewal programmes and the mega city project. Still waiting for your perforated defences.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by nezer76(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2012
Alxmyr:

Well since Fashola, Tinubu protege and houseboy has decided to leave his business in Ikeja to spew thrash in Akure, then we need to remind him and his co-tax collectors that Ondo State will decide who govern them and not a godfather.
First, Ondo state is not interested in a governor who within five years inherited a debt of $190,435,328,000 but grow the debt to $517,677,672,as at June 2012. Even Tinubu despite what he stole, and his battle with the Federal Government which led to seizure of LG allocation, he did not run the state to that magnitude of debt.
Ondo state people know that they have oil, gas and cocoa; but they are not ready to allow that resources to pay part of Lagos debt or build another cocoa house in Ibadan as was done in the 50s.
If out of over 20 million Lagos population, Fashola can only boast of employing 7,000 as Lastma agberos, then Ondo state definitely does not need his type of leadership.
Ondo state will not want to be jailed for driving on pothole roads nor would want to fined for not planting flowers which should be discretional.
Ondo state University students would not want to wake up and have their school fees raised to N300,000 as their counterpart in LASU nor would they want their doctors to be sacked.
Ondo state does not want an administrator appointed in the sitting room of a tribal leader, Ondo state people want to make their choice and does not need distraction from a stooge governor!

i perceive you are one of those that receive indogees from the out going Iroko administrations, if not u will not be blinded by the three and half years wasted by mimiko all in the name of 'isetakun takun' and sit there jesttalkin over wonderful works done by d fashola led administratn in lagos. Permit me to refresh ur memory ,the works iroko tries to build his return in2 office on are all started by Fashola though he fails to get blue print 4m him bt they are all semi replicant of it. i.e The partial beautificatn of Akure town, contructions and renovation of markets, the isetakun tan kun transportatn and dogs on d highways. U talked abt taxs, permit mi to say lagos state tax are resonable 1 dat lagosians av to pay cos they benefit 4m lag.inaccess to good roads, employments.'only a lazy man do nt work in lagos so they must pay' unlik in ondo where d govt can hardly boast of renovating d existing company talkless of establishin more to create employment of yet cost of living is alarmin,perhape u 4got d case of an old woman killed at molasuru strt yaba in d acclaimed home town of d governor all in the name of tax over home appliances in her house. Are all these nt a replicant of Fashola good works on d abnormal side of mimiko. Moreso I recommend ur knowledge on the disclosur of the debts acure to the Lagos state govt.,bt with countles project 2 show 4 it but do nt also 4get to let us knw,in which of d ondo state account did mr Rahmon keep the entirre 18LG allocation for 40 months+ n dont make us believ ther are 4 d few mega skol,markets and akure beautificatin or 4 mimiko 2nd term campaing in office if so i would have ask again where is d state allocation, d revenue generated within d states and LG, and several other grants and aids given to ondo state 4 d past 3 and half+. The Gain Fawehinmi daigonistic centre is it own by d sate or Macure Medical centre Lagos? if by d formal wher are d thousands of naira being charge in d centre. There are facts dat need nt be advocated 4 cos they speaks 4 themselves part of which i will except d good plpe of Ondo state to applause Dr Olusegun Mimiko for is the mother and child Hospital in Akure apart frm which he shld be scored zero on every other thing. Lastly the Fasola and other southwest governors in ondo sate were just evidence dat we d south west are one indivisible, individable entitly regardless of where our money is spent so far it is judicious and within southwest. Also would not tolerate d replicant of d occurance of d days of Awo and Akintola dat subsequently brought us far. Finaly Ondo state is sick and we need remedy, where there is a wrong there must be a remedy" Ubi jus ibi remediu" not a card player or a tricker. Thank u
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by lakeside025(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2012
bosunolu:

Check out PDP rally for OLUSOLA OKE in AKURE today. The man is in the race full force.

This ιѕ too much nah,,,, eyi oowa poju....... I guess pee dee pee ιѕ doing what they usually doing by hiring people with money while campaigning αη∂ they will loss at last noni....

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by flexya: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
bosunolu:

Check out PDP rally for OLUSOLA OKE in AKURE today. The man is in the race full force.

I don't live in Ondo nor av any interest bt the divine msg I received is that PDP wil come second. ACN a close 3rd.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by aavvuu: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
how is mimiko a failure, u just rant without facts
Ufeolorun: He has a right to campaign for his party,by the way, as more people continue to emphasise Ondo state finances and the resources available,Mimikos failure becomes glaring.
I can't vouch for Akeredolu o but Mimiko
Is a failure.
Akere should use Fashola more for his campaigns,nobody could make Mimko's incompetence more obvious
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by GboyegaD(m): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
dorothy111:

I'm not into politics, and I detaste making unnecessary comment, but the fact is, Gov. Mimiko retrench a lot of workers but fail to employ a single person. I'm a student of the state university, which means I know more about my school more than yourself. A university having two lecture theatres, 3 blocks of classroom and some shitty laboratories. I know a lot of parent will prefer paying 30k as tuition fee, but the standard of learning is nothing to write home about, because in the long run, student will feel inferior to is colleagues in other university. The senior lecturers are sad, the non-teaching staffs are on strike.

I think the major town in ondo state are : Akure, Ondo town, Owo and Okitipupa. Apart from painting Akure, just state a single "project" which his administration worked on.

Meanwhile, planting flowers and tree isn't to help government, it is for you and me. It's helps in bioremediation, which in turns reduces the effect of ozone depletion. The flooding that is happening all over the country now can be corrected by planting trees. Dude, you really need to help your kids

Please, which of the schools are you referring to here?
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by GboyegaD(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
Godspikin:

As an Ondo Indigene, an Akoko man who grew up in Ondo town, one thing i can say for sure is that, our Governor spends a lot of our money on people like you who cleans up his mess on social media sites and you guys are doing a hell of a job defending what is not seen, when it is quite obvious to all what actually obtains.
One thing "you people" always evade are the issues raised and you defend him using sentiments, i have lived most of my adult life in Lagos and Ondo state where i was brought up.
Fashola talked about the rate of UNEMPLOYMENT (from what i have read here ooo, except of course we have two versions of this thread) in Ondo State vis a vis what could have been, given the resources at the disposal of Mr Governor being the only "Oil Producing" Governor in the southwest, one would expect that an intelligent response and at least a response that will convince us that you are worth being on his payroll would be to tell us what he has done in that regards and not sentiments.

If you are well informed you will agree with me that during the time of Pa Ajasin more than 6 companies were created to absorb graduates, examples of such include Oluwa Glass company, Ile Oluji Cocoa Products company, Ifon Ceramics, Nirrowi Timber and Wood processing Company in Ondo, and many more WITHIN JUST FOUR YEARS of a SINGLE TENURE. Also note that the rate of unemployment then was quite low, yet someone felt concerned, shouldn't the one with a bigger challenge (MIMIKO) be more concerned
Instead of at least trying to rescuscitate the DEAD Industries, he is leaving them DEADER (Permit me to use that BAD word to describe how bad the situation is)
Pa Adefarati created the Ondo State Oil Producing Area Development Commission during his own time, this Commission employed (and still do) a lot of people, DEVELOPED (as it ended with his tenure) the Oil Producing Area that had been neglected before his time. He was the first "Oil Producing" Governor to take such a step, replicating the idea of NDDC.
Pa Adefarati also established the Adekunle Ajasin University that absorbed a lot of unemployed graduates as at that time. He did also start the establishment of a Tomato Processing factory but he could not complete it, even though the Projest was about 75% completed when he was betrayed by the JUDAS we all know... SERIAL BETRAYER... SERIAL JUDAS, i would have said SERIAL KILLER but i dont want to be sentimental like you (i believe i havent said that, have i?)

I will really like you now to tell us what MIMIKO has done in the area of EMPLOYMENT (that is so convincing that we should vote for him, against the backdrop of achievements discussed above), real facts please, i would rather you lie though so i can tell Nairalanders who don't know, who you would want to mislead the REAL TRUTH.

Before commenting please note:
1. I have a friend undergoing a training programme on Power generation powered by the Lagos State Government, he is an Ondo Indigene, because he wasn't offered such an opportunity in his state, which Lagos offered.
2. My mother who i love so much is a Labour Party Member (a party faithful), so you can be assured i am not here to talk party, but to say the FACTS as they are.

You are worse than the person you are accusing. How is Fashola any better in the area of employment? Fashola in his case generates over N14b in internal revenue per month which no other state does yet, he has drastically increased Lagos State debts involving in mere propaganda and few selective renovations. He is expected to have done much more than he has and it becomes so annoying when people rate him as being the best for doing what he is voted to do poorly.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by saudatu(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
Alxmyr:

Well since Fashola, Tinubu protege and houseboy has decided to leave his business in Ikeja to spew thrash in Akure, then we need to remind him and his co-tax collectors that Ondo State will decide who govern them and not a godfather.
First, Ondo state is not interested in a governor who within five years inherited a debt of $190,435,328,000 but grow the debt to $517,677,672,as at June 2012. Even Tinubu despite what he stole, and his battle with the Federal Government which led to seizure of LG allocation, he did not run the state to that magnitude of debt.
Ondo state people know that they have oil, gas and cocoa; but they are not ready to allow that resources to pay part of Lagos debt or build another cocoa house in Ibadan as was done in the 50s.
If out of over 20 million Lagos population, Fashola can only boast of employing 7,000 as Lastma agberos, then Ondo state definitely does not need his type of leadership.
Ondo state will not want to be jailed for driving on pothole roads nor would want to fined for not planting flowers which should be discretional.
Ondo state University students would not want to wake up and have their school fees raised to N300,000 as their counterpart in LASU nor would they want their doctors to be sacked.
Ondo state does not want an administrator appointed in the sitting room of a tribal leader, Ondo state people want to make their choice and does not need distraction from a stooge governor!
Hmmmm gud point! Oro loso! Koni baje fun e.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by saudatu(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
aare07: INSHA ALLAH, MIMIKO WILL WIN.
BECAUSE HE SUPPORTED GEJ IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION..........................................
Why broda; y slhd u say such a thing ''BECAUSE HE SUPPORTED GEJ IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION...'' is suportng GEJ enough 2 vote him back 2 ofice? gud muslims dnt say such!
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by aavvuu: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
It makes me laugh wen some individuals that av neva driven pass osun tlkless of entering ondo state, just open there mouth to the breeze to support their pay masters, to say nonsense. Pls close it b4 a flies go in. The programmes of his administration av been designed to meet the needs of the people of the state with a view to transforming their lives.
Mimiko’s bench mark and ground breaking projects av been a means of bettering the life of the masses. Unlike his counterparts in the south west that there governance is only for the rich.
Funny enof they claim he is doing noting, but the tend to all copy him…..even Lagos isn’t exempted from borrowed ideas- Maternity & Child (sure Mother and Child – Abiye safe motherhood rings a bell) (FACT)
Is it the MEGA Schools that av been built with 21st century infrastructures and an ICT enabling environment which goes free for the children of Ondo state, also to mention that all school materials are provided by the government for free. The major concerns of Awolowo’s educational thoughts are the goals to give quality education and creating an enabling environment through which it can be implemented. this is the pure case of what is happening in Ondo state. Is it the mother and child hospital that had delivered over 15,000 babies in the past 3yrs, bringing the indices of Ondo state from being the state with the worst mortality rate in the south west to being the best, this initiative has been set as a model by the United Nations for reducing birth and maternal mortality rate, thereby gaining for Ondo state a reputation as being a benchmark for Africa.
one of the non-conjectures (FACT). Is it the over 400 communities that rural development programs have taken place via the 3is initiative (Infrastructure, Institution and Industry) under the Ministry of Community Development and Cooperative services which has been a source of constructive employment for the youths of the state and a pioneer of the sensible volunteer scheme (compared to the ACN graduates sweeping roads in osun….well u can call it the broom revolution) (FACT).

The ultramodern markets which has created an avenue for trade in a more conducive & serene environment (some of u would say market…who needs markets?) but u forget markets are a source of trade which affects the economy of any community. And you know why i love this establishment; it is a centralized business centre, like the malls in the western world, but with local content, which is the key to China's success. (our opposition would rather build a massive shopping mall that the locals can’t afford) . I take joy in driving down into one of these markets for patronage, which i wouldn’t av done b4 now due to its former deplorable state. (FACT)

Take a trip down our Agricultural Villages in Ore, Auga, Epe and see how the GOVERNMENT has harnessed the Agricultural resources of this state to engage youth/graduate in an Agricultural/Entrepreneurial Scheme whereby they engage in mechanized farming and trade to empower themselves. This is a model the Federal Ministry of Agriculture has adopted. (FACT)

Now going to what my dear friend Babse Aketi mentioned about the IPP and with the reference of an article in one of our national dailies, i can asure you that you dont need a Ministry of Power and Energy to achieve sustainable Energy in the state, Olusegun Mimiko's Gov understands the essence of power in creating industrial prowess. Ondo State has embarked on an Independent Power Scheme in Ore with the likes of Shell in participation of its actualization. (FACT)

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
GboyegaD:

You are worse than the person you are accusing. How is Fashola any better in the area of employment? Fashola in his case generates over N14b in internal revenue per month which no other state does yet, he has drastically increased Lagos State debts involving in mere propaganda and few selective renovations. He is expected to have done much more than he has and it becomes so annoying when people rate him as being the best for doing what he is voted to do poorly.

I am not surprised at all, no real FACTS has been presented so far by the MIMKO guys, only attacking people accusing Fashola, take developmental issues one after the other and tell us what MIMIKO has done in those areas, educate us and not just come here, telling us Rubbish.
The fashola you are accusing of not doing anything with his resources very soon, you will see a bridge he has constructed, the very first in Nigeria, cable supported... He is a pacesetter, stop being an hypocrite. Tell us what your BOSS has done, that is what we want to hear.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by rileest: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
I'm usually a guest on here, read this topic this morning, funny enough, I was passing through Ondo Today where ACN are having their rally and It was crazy, I was help up in traffic for like 2 hours even before the rally started and I was able to take some photos, even in Mimiko's home town. It's either ACN had a rented crowd today or Mimiko really is in trouble of not getting re-elected
Alxmyr: Gba sibe

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by rileest: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
More

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
aavvuu:

It makes me laugh wen some individuals that av neva driven pass osun tlkless of entering ondo state, just open there mouths to the breeze to support their pay masters, to say nonsense. Pls close it b4 a fly goes in. the programmes of his administration av been designed to meet the needs of the people of the state with a view to transforming their lives.
Mimiko’s bench mark and ground breaking projects av been a means of bettering the life of the masses. Unlike his counterparts in the south west that there governance is only for the reach.
Funny enof they claim he is doing noting, but the tend to all copy him…..even Lagos isn’t excemoted from borrowed ideas- Maternity & Child (sure Mother and Child – Abiye safe motherhood rings a bell) (FACT)
Is it the MEGA Schools that av been built with 21st century infrastructures and an ICT enabling environment which goes free for the children of Ondo state, also to mention that all school materials are provided by the government for free. The major concerns of Awolowo’s educational thoughts are the goals to give quality education and creating an enabling environment through which it can be implemented. this is the pure case of what is happening in Ondo state. Is it the mother and child hospital that had delivered over 15,000 babies in the past 3yrs, bringing the indices of Ondo state from being the state with the worst mortality rate in the south west to being the best, this initiative has been set as a model by the United Nations for reducing birth and maternal mortality rate, thereby gaining for Ondo state a reputation as being a benchmark for Africa.
one of the non-conjectures (FACT). Is it the over 400 communities that rural development programs have taken place via the 3is initiative (Infrastructure, Institution and Industry) under the Ministry of Community Development and Cooperative services which has been a source of constructive employment for the youths of the state and a pioneer of the sensible volunteer scheme (compared to the ACN graduates sweeping roads in osun….well u can call it the broom revolution) (FACT).

The ultramodern markets which has created an avenue for trade in a more conducive & serene environment (some of u would say market…who needs markets?) but u forget markets are a source of trade which affects the economy of any community. And you know why i love this establishment; it is a centralized business centre, like the malls in the western world, but with local content, which is the key to China's success. (our opposition would rather build a massive shopping mall that the locals can’t afford) . I take joy in driving down into one of these markets for patronage, which i wouldn’t av done b4 now due to its former deplorable state. (FACT)

Take a trip down our Agricultural Villages in Ore, Auga, Epe and see how the GOVERNMENT has harnessed the Agricultural resources of this state to engage youth/graduate in an Agricultural/Entrepreneural Scheme whereby they engage in mechanized farming and trade to empower themselves. This is a model the Federal Ministry of Agriculture has adopted. (FACT)

Now going to what my dear friend Babse Aketi mentioned about the IPP and with the reference of an article in one of our national dailies, i can asure you that you dont need a Ministry of Power and Energy to achieve sustainable Energy in the state, Olusegun Mimiko's Gov understands the essence of power in creating industrial prowess. Ondo State has embarked on an Independent Power Scheme in Ore with the likes of Shell in participation of its actualization. (FACT)

just open there mouths... this is what we know about you guys, it is expected, abusing instead of stating facts, can't even write correctly, it's a shame, these people are not qualified for the job MIMIKO is paying them for.
Is it the MEGA Schools that have been built with 21st century infrastructures and an ICT enabling environment which goes free for the children of Ondo state... Most of these schools are not even completed yet, not to talk of being commissioned, talk of 4 years of deception, typical of any fraudulent govt, the completion was intentinally left to be done close to electioneering period to deceive the electorate, and as it stands, the pressure of the electioneering process is already so overwhelming that the resources of govt is going into a lot of other things not earlier envisaged, as the people are now wiser than the deceivers had thought. I know that of Akure has been commissioned, tell us which other ones are running as a school, no LIES!!!
The ultramodern markets which has created an avenue for trade in a more conducive & serene environment... Nigeria has really gotten so rotten that a state govt will list as part of its achievements the building of Markets, what used to be the responsibilty of local councils, a governor that did not conduct any election into the local councils for 4 years, for reasons quite obvious, i know most of these markets, the only functional ones are the ones in the Urban areas where they are actually needed, Ondo, Akure and Owo(those that i am sure of)... but in areas like Oba, Oka and some other rural community the markets are inhabited by sheep and their feaces decorates the market, talk of misplaced priorities.... you can dispute this, but any TRUE Ondo indigene knows this is the truth.
Take a trip down our Agricultural Villages in Ore, Auga... this is what i call POLITICAL YAHOO YAHOO, i don't know what is obtained in Ore but i am very sure of AUGA that you mentioned and EPE, that is my DOMAIN and NOTHING is happening there, it is like selling the NATIONAL THEATRE to a white guy telling him, it is your father's building, everybody in Nigeria knows it is not, well, the white guy doesnt know... Every Akoko man knows this truth about Auga, even those in Labour party but every other persons in the state are shown pictures of what is just but the biggest deception of this government, the place is in a rot, and million of naira wasted?? (stolen) already. I will try to see if i can get a picture of the place from a friends facebook wall for everyone to see this BIG LIE
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
rileest: More

You saw that crowd because even the Ondo people are tired, the major road in the town which he bulldozed to be dualized some few months when he got into office, the Major commercial road in ondo town, the Yaba-Idi-ishin-Esso road has been left the way it was years since it has been bulldozed with no completion in sight to justify the properties that were lost to the process (am not saying bulldozing properties for meaningful development purpose is bad, but when people loose their properties and yet do not get anything in return, that is BAD). He has not done much to deserve their support.
Second reason is Mimiko is not a TRUE ONNDO MAN, he is an Igbira, it is his mother that is frm Ondo and if anyone understands the way an Ondo man thinks, he will know why.... Anybody with GOOD FACTS should argue with me on these stated FACTS.
I know because i grew up in this town, schooled in St. Rapheal, Ademulegun Road
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Godspikin: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
GboyegaD:

I have mentioned one of the programmes of Fashola, that a friend of mine is benefitting from, kindly tell us what your BOSS has done... PLEASE, leave sentiments.... give us FACTS.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Kunlegzy(m): 2:51am On Oct 04, 2012
bosunolu: What is certain however is that the Iroko administration will go down in history as the worst thing that has befallen the sunshine state going by the kind of projects it has chosen to execute, the quality of those projects and most regrettably the manner at which it has launched unending media propaganda against the people whose taxes it has misappropriated seemingly attempting to force them to see a shining sun at 2:00am.
My major concern has been the adverse effect of four years of propaganda on the people, the evil lessons that might impact on an undetermined future leader of the state. Let me make this a little clearer, it has never been experienced in Ondo State that a government will force civil servants to stage rallies to endorse what they have files to prove is a day light fraud. The ethics of civil service that says civil servants could be fired for participating in partisan politics has turned on its head, I visited government offices where the orange T shirt was the official uniform and that was as of June 2011. I can only imagine what goes on there at this ‘eve’ of the election. Learning from the previous administration which in an attempt to tame Mimiko himself withdrew the power of the office of the Secretary to the State Government, Mimiko had withdrawn the political and especially the financial powers of most Commissioners making him the only one that can award any contract above 1million naira in any Ministry in Ondo State.
The dignity, independence and impartiality of the state judiciary had also been compromised under Mimiko’s administration. We now experience some bizarre judgments coming from a supposedly bench of high esteem. The state judiciary now takes orders from the chief executive, the state PDP has an array of this victimizing verdicts in a rather shameless display of judicial activism which I do not intend to enumerate here. The verdict on the changing of political party by the House Representative Member from Akure Federal Constituency is another worrisome precedence.
The State House of Assembly had completely lost its voice, absolutely nothing is heard of or from it. What is the hope for the people?
What is most dangerous is the attitude of the law enforcement agency. The Nigeria Police Command had also been bought over by the administration. That is not farfetched considering the manner at which they stormed the house of Mr. Kunle Oniya searching his home without a search warrant; the handling of the violence that marred the Adefarati Memorial Lecture, the arrest and charging of Albert Akintoye and others; the immediate release of arrested buyers of voters’ cards. The defence version by the police on the attack of the convoy of ACN’s flagbearer for October gubernatorial elections among others are strong indications to the fact that Dr. Mimiko knows how and has indeed bought the state Police Command over.
The non-availability of public facilities for the use of opposition parties is another worrisome legacy the Iroko administration will be leaving behind. The Akure Town Hall has become inaccessible, the state radio and television station will not even accept payments for jingles from any other political party than that of the Governor. The state Newspaper (Hope) had lost decorum and would publish the worst lies against any perceived opposition not weighing the legal, moral, ethical or even job security consequences of such in a decent post Iroko government.
The day I organized a debate for all Gubernatorial candidates in the then Ondo State and had to answer some question from the SAR- Student Affairs while taking the release of the University’s Public Address System for the debate, Mama asked me why I was bringing politics to campus. She showed me a copy of the Daily Sketch where the Kunle Olajide Campaign Organisation had advertised on the front page that its campaign train was moving to that campus by courtesy of the Analyst Club (which I pioneered), I was more scared, than shocked. I might get rusticated for bringing politicians to campus. Today, student leaders will openly campaign with Iroko team and be on his entourage to as far as Abuja to receive awards, jeopardizing their lives even when bursaries are unpaid. Militancy is gone, vibrancy is dead, decency and pride is thrown out of the window; the aluta spirit can and has been circumvented by Iroko.
The bottom line is this, everything Mimiko touches turns sour, he is fast destroying the scanty remaining tender fabric that hold the morality and sanctity of government in Ondo State. Money wasting jamborees in the name of anniversaries; unrealistic names for frivolous projects; ignoring calls for transparency and accountability calling white orange has become the order of the day. If conscious efforts are not made, future administration might take clues from these insensitive attitude to governance ironically called caring heart and even take it to worse levels. It is unimaginable that any sane man can look at the activities of government in Ondo State in the past three and a half years and say “I am not tired yet, I want to continue to do what I am doing”. You look into the lenses of a camera you know is beaming your image and voice to the world and you say you want to continue to borrow 50million Naira on our behalf without our approval and no courtesy of telling us exactly what project that is meant for. You want to continue to ignore our questions as regards how much each of those caging bus stops, water fountain etc. cost? You will not answer why your administration had not commissioned a single road, why Sunshine FC still plays at Ijebu Ode after you have spent your four years term in office? We have seen in practice what your idea of government is, you have done your best, but sorry that is not the kind of government we neither desire nor deserve in Ondo State.
Well, there is no crime is attempting to fool the whole 5million indigenes of Ondo State again; the crime is if we allow that to happen.
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ tell me who ȋ̝̊̅§ now payed †o write rubbish here. Carry Ɣ☺ΰr misleading information out of here, my mum didnt go Fø̲̣̣я τђε workers rally aπϑ SϞe ȋ̝̊̅§ working Iπ her ministry. Stop misleading people. Ondo people will choose whoever they W̶̲̥̅̊ǎ̜̣̍n̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊. Mind γ̲̣̣̥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ govt cant employ everybody ☺ķªª¥. Govt create an enabling environment Fø̲̣̣я̅ business. †Φ thrive.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Kunlegzy(m): 3:02am On Oct 04, 2012
bosunolu:
• 2 Billion Naira went down the drain in distress Banks.
• 800 Million spent on Government house renovation
• 3 Years of Dr. Olusegun Mimiko Administration: No reasonable project to commission with over 3 Billion monthly income plus Millions of IGR. OGUN state with 1.4 Billion Naira monthly Allocation presented over 30 projects to the President to commission.
• Each Bus Stop in Akure costs 50 Million Naira.
• Alagbaka Bus Stop with 250 Million Naira Water Fountain.
• Isn’t it an indictment that inspite of large allocation there is no portable water to drink in the oil rich state in 3 years of Mimiko’s administration?
• Running Ondo State as a family enterprise with over 20 family members in the cabinet is an enslavement of the highest order.
• With over 150 Million Naira in 35 months, the highest ever, and perhaps the only oil producing state in the south west with no concrete nor durable project on ground.
• VC AAUA Prof Femi Mimiko squandered 1.5 Billion Naira on distressed classroom project.
• Femi Mimiko spent 200 Million on VC’s House renovation.
• Femi Mimiko wasted over 100 Million on Road Construction in AAUA.
• Femi Mimiko runs AAUA as a family affair with over 48 family members as AAUA staff.
• Femi Mimiko wasted 10 Billion Naira on Flowers in AAUA.
• SUNSHINE STATE Heritages gone moribund during Gov Mimiko’s administration namely: Oluwa Glass Igbokoda, Okitipupa Oil Palm Company Okitipupa, Ifon Ceramic, Cocoa Industry, Ileoluji, Nirowi Ondo, Arigidi Tomato Company, Alpha D Company Ikare.

WHY MUST MIMIKO BORROW AMIDST OUR HUGE FEDERAL ALLOCATION? See attachment.

SAY NO TO SECOND TERM!
. Shame Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ŋ those that liked ur post, do u think a reasonable human being ƆăŊ read τђε whole nonsense γ̲̣̣̥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ wrote here twice, femi mimiko dis, femi mimiko dat,, femi mimiko uses 10billion †Φ buy flower Iπ adekunle ajasin university.big Laugh, even if u re †Φ plant flower Iπ ∂ whole federation, will γ̲̣̣̥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ use 10billion. Never expected ∂ wise ones †Φ read through ur post.nufin ȋ̝̊̅§ wrong Iπ borrowing Iπ govt, even our dear country borrows moNey, as rich as united state of America ȋ̝̊̅§ they borrowed moNeY.
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Kunlegzy(m): 3:11am On Oct 04, 2012
Godspikin:

You saw that crowd because even the Ondo people are tired, the major road in the town which he bulldozed to be dualized some few months when he got into office, the Major commercial road in ondo town, the Yaba-Idi-ishin-Esso road has been left the way it was years since it has been bulldozed with no completion in sight to justify the properties that were lost to the process (am not saying bulldozing properties for meaningful development purpose is bad, but when people loose their properties and yet do not get anything in return, that is BAD). He has not done much to deserve their support.
Second reason is Mimiko is not a TRUE ONNDO MAN, he is an Igbira, it is his mother that is frm Ondo and if anyone understands the way an Ondo man thinks, he will know why.... Anybody with GOOD FACTS should argue with me on these stated FACTS.
I know because i grew up in this town, schooled in St. Rapheal, Ademulegun Road
. How do we from Ondo think, ƪĩк̣̣̥ε 419 abi?hisses
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Kunlegzy(m): 3:15am On Oct 04, 2012
Godspikin:

just open there mouths... this is what we know about you guys, it is expected, abusing instead of stating facts, can't even write correctly, it's a shame, these people are not qualified for the job MIMIKO is paying them for.
Is it the MEGA Schools that have been built with 21st century infrastructures and an ICT enabling environment which goes free for the children of Ondo state... Most of these schools are not even completed yet, not to talk of being commissioned, talk of 4 years of deception, typical of any fraudulent govt, the completion was intentinally left to be done close to electioneering period to deceive the electorate, and as it stands, the pressure of the electioneering process is already so overwhelming that the resources of govt is going into a lot of other things not earlier envisaged, as the people are now wiser than the deceivers had thought. I know that of Akure has been commissioned, tell us which other ones are running as a school, no LIES!!!
The ultramodern markets which has created an avenue for trade in a more conducive & serene environment... Nigeria has really gotten so rotten that a state govt will list as part of its achievements the building of Markets, what used to be the responsibilty of local councils, a governor that did not conduct any election into the local councils for 4 years, for reasons quite obvious, i know most of these markets, the only functional ones are the ones in the Urban areas where they are actually needed, Ondo, Akure and Owo(those that i am sure of)... but in areas like Oba, Oka and some other rural community the markets are inhabited by sheep and their feaces decorates the market, talk of misplaced priorities.... you can dispute this, but any TRUE Ondo indigene knows this is the truth.
Take a trip down our Agricultural Villages in Ore, Auga... this is what i call POLITICAL YAHOO YAHOO, i don't know what is obtained in Ore but i am very sure of AUGA that you mentioned and EPE, that is my DOMAIN and NOTHING is happening there, it is like selling the NATIONAL THEATRE to a white guy telling him, it is your father's building, everybody in Nigeria knows it is not, well, the white guy doesnt know... Every Akoko man knows this truth about Auga, even those in Labour party but every other persons in the state are shown pictures of what is just but the biggest deception of this government, the place is in a rot, and million of naira wasted?? (stolen) already. I will try to see if i can get a picture of the place from a friends facebook wall for everyone to see this BIG LIE

42 mega schools ♠ℓℓ over τђε local govt. 20 ready Fø̲̣̣я̅ commission, while 22 Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ŋ 75% completioN. Fact
Re: Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 04, 2012
Kunlegzy: 42 mega schools ♠ℓℓ over τђε local govt. 20 ready Fø̲̣̣я̅ commission, while 22 Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ŋ 75% completioN. Fact
People like you are the reason why Nigeria is so messed up. I'm sad right now. He had 4 good years to neutralize critics, but here you are still begging for vote.

Mr. Kunle, Non of his project had been commission expect some market and I will list there locations, Akure, Owo, and Okitipupa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Gates Did'nt Cancel Trip - Reuben Abati / Breaking News : Its Either Peaceful Disintegration Or War - ILM / Niger APC Crisis Deepens As Party Investigates BOT Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.