Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu (1937 Views)

For Having 'loud Sex', See What Neighbour Did To Man (photo) / Man Has Sex With Donkey, Tells Police That His 'penis Was Out Of Control' / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by biodunid: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
Man arrested for having sex with donkey in Enugu

| Print | E-mail

Written by Jude Ossai, Enugu Tuesday, 02 October 2012

A middle aged man, Anayochukwu Okarih, has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a donkey belonging to one Mrs Nnedi Moses of Umuhu, Eha-Amufu in Isi-Uzo Local Government Area of Enugu State.

An eyewitness told the Nigerian Tribune in Enugu that the suspect, who hails from Umujovu, Eha-Amufu, was handed over to the police after he was allegedly paraded naked around the town at the weekend.

Reports said the slaughter house where the suspect was alleged to have committed the act had been deserted shortly after the suspect was taken to Ikem Divisional Police Station for further interrogation.

However, the complainant, Mrs Nnedi Moses, who spoke to reporters, said she became apprehensive when she caught the suspect fumbling with his manhood, adding that he might have contracted HIV and was looking for a way to spread the disease.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Ebere Amarizu, said the suspect had confessed to the crime but asked for pardon, saying that he did not commit it with his right senses.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/48505-man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-donkey-in-enugu
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by cindyrella(f): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
shocked Na wao!
Wonders shall never end!
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Zoophilia at it's best.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Kai! See goose pimples all over my body.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by cindyrella(f): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
val_dee: Kai! See goose pimples all over my body.
Same here o!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
biodunid:

| Print | E-mail

A middle aged man, Anayochukwu Okarih, has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a donkey belonging to one Mrs Nnedi Moses of Umuhu, Eha-Amufu in Isi-Uzo Local Government Area of Enugu State.

An eyewitness told the Nigerian Tribune in Enugu that the suspect, who hails from Umujovu, Eha-Amufu, was handed over to the police after he was allegedly paraded naked around the town at the weekend.

Reports said the slaughter house where the suspect was alleged to have committed the act had been deserted shortly after the suspect was taken to Ikem Divisional Police Station for further interrogation.

However, the complainant, Mrs Nnedi Moses, who spoke to reporters, said she became apprehensive when she caught the suspect fumbling with his manhood, adding that he might have contracted HIV and was looking for a way to spread the disease.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Ebere Amarizu, said the suspect had confessed to the crime but asked for pardon, saying that he did not commit it with his right senses.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/48505-man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-donkey-in-enugu

I don't need to read the message. This is funniest headline I have seen in WHOLE life!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
When will these f00ls learn? If you will do something that silly, do it with your own darned animal. Why would you molest an animal that belongs to someone else?
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by tashanja(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
Kai, what's happening these days, last week it was somebody with a goat (or something like that) in Anambra and with now a donkey in Enugu, are the women there not fine enough? SMH shocked angry
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by JojoArmani(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
Na wa o o their is sometin we no go hear for dis land.
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by engrtee(f): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Was it a male or fmale donkey?
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by Mynd44: 5:09am On Oct 03, 2012
engrtee: Was it a male or fmale donkey?
Hmmm nice question
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by Flygerian1(m): 5:16am On Oct 03, 2012
Can u imagine?
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by Lollz(f): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2012
[quote
author=biodunid]

| Print | E-mail

A middle aged man, Anayochukwu Okarih, has been arrested for allegedly
having sex with a donkey belonging to one Mrs Nnedi Moses of Umuhu,
Eha-Amufu in Isi-Uzo Local Government Area of Enugu State.

An eyewitness told the Nigerian Tribune in Enugu that the suspect, who
hails from Umujovu, Eha-Amufu, was handed over to the police after he
was allegedly paraded naked around the town at the weekend.

Reports said the slaughter house where the suspect was alleged to have
committed the act had been deserted shortly after the suspect was taken
to Ikem Divisional Police Station for further interrogation.

However, the complainant, Mrs Nnedi Moses, who spoke to reporters, said
she became apprehensive when she caught the suspect fumbling with his
manhood, adding that he might have contracted HIV and was looking for a
way to spread the disease.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, Ebere Amarizu,
said the suspect had confessed to the crime but asked for pardon, saying
that he did not commit it with his right senses.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/48505-man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-donkey-in-enugu[/quote]
Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
^

Please for Heavens sake what is this.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by CrazyMan(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
Do donkeys now seduce people?

Cos I see no reason why a sane human being should feel sexua1ly aroused by the presence of an animal, and even go as far as committing the act. sad

That man is insane.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Having Sex With Donkey In Enugu by Mynd44: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
^^
I am more concerned that he did it with someone else's donkey

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!!...i Need To Start Benefiting. From My Girlfriend / A Girl Ask Me Dis Question.... / How To Pick The Right Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.