Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (54231 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC / Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. / Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by chrisj2000(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
it's sad that we have such a dysfunctional government; busy wasting our oil money on their extravagant lifestyles. nobody cares about the security of the people. when will nigerian government enact a law that'll require everybody within its borders to carry identification cards?
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Psylas(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by samkoro: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2012
Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."
(Matthew 19:18)

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Mohamed What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause"
(Muslim 1:149)

Jesus What are the Greatest Commandments?
"Love God and love thy neighbor as thyself."
(Matthew 22:34-40)

Mohamed Demanded the protection of armed bodyguards, even in a house of worship
(Qur'an 4:102)

Jesus Chastised anyone attempting
to defend him with force.
(John 18:10-12)

Mohamed Died fat and wealthy from what was
taken from others in war or
demanded from others in tribute.

Jesus Demanded nothing for himself. 
Died without possessions.

Mohamed Advocated crucifying others.
(Qur'an 5:33, Muslim 16:4131)

Jesus gave his life for others, Was crucified himself.

Mohamed. According to his followers:
Had others give their lives for him.
(Sahih Muslim 4413)

Jesus. According to his followers:
Gave his life for others.
(John 18:11 and elsewhere

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by movmentish(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
berem: and what proof do you have that this was not done by bokoharam? You can't just write something you can't back up with facts! Did you get any information prior to the attack that some factions of cultist were at war with each other? NO! Please learn to trim your tongue well before coming to a public forum like this to spew trash!
Oh where is your own "back-up fact" Miss I-have-fact-to-back-me-argument, FYI even retardeen doesn't get his facts right,media outlets report crap,so please if bh do explicitly claim responsibility,you can take your cooked up fact and shove it
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by patanjaly: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
But one thing we have forgetting to ask is why didnt d security agent came to the rescue of d students.because when d incidence was happening some students call jtf but they refuse to come untill in d morning.n the suprising thing is everybody in mubi heard d gun shots but no rescue came to d students.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by trigar12(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
Oh my GOD this is so horrible to see, jonathan GOVERNMENT has brought nothing but pains to nigerians
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Psylas(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
[quote author=samkoro]Differences Between Muhammad and Jesus

Mohamed-claimed he was not sure of heaven.Thus u alway say -may peace be unto him.pbuh

Jesus-Is in heaven. Moslems believe he is the only one who has so far made heaven

Muhammad..forced his adopted son(Zaid Ibn Harithah) to unwillingly divorce his beautifull new wife Zaynab for him to marry. Surah 33:37-50. King david fail into a similar temptation with another mans wife but Jehovah rebuked him

Jesus..tought principles of faithfullness and good marriage.

Mohamed./Allah--.authorised Mutah- a form of prostitution Surah 4:24 ,surah 5:87

Jesus--never

Mohamed/Allah--Permits husbands to beat their wives for misbehaviour.Surah 4:34

Jesus--never did

Mohamed--Allah claimed to lead astray to hell.Surah 16:93, 13:27b, 25:8-9, 42:44,surah74:31

Jesus- Jehovah never does that.His words never changes

Mohamed--Allah says all black people must go to hell and that he hates the blackman.Surah 70:21,surah 17:100, (Mishkat vol III,page 117)

Jesus--promised those who believe in Jehovah haven sent him as a sacrifice to cleanse the sin of Adam that we inherited,and live righteously as christians,shall gain salvation and make heaven

Mohamed-said there is no moslem that shall not go to hell .Surah 19:71-72. After hundreds of thousands of years in hell Allah will then look at the ZEBIBA(sign of prostration) and then poor water of life on their skeletons to regain flesh b4 meeting the virgin. What a long route if its true.But this false hood.

The bible truth is that no one that goes to hell comes out.Mohamed said that only 700000 of his followers will enter paradise.
Mohamed.. Said Allah hates those who don't accept Islam.
(Qur'an 30:4, 3:32, 22:38)

Jesus. Said God loves everyone. 
(John 3:16)

Mohamed "I have been commanded to fight
against people till they testify that there
 is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad
 is the messenger of Allah"
(Muslim 1:33)

Jesus. "He who lives by the sword
will die by the sword."
(Matthew 26:52)

Mohamed. Stoned women for adultery.
(Muslim 4206)

Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
(John 8:7)

Mohamed. Permitted stealing from unbelievers.
(Bukhari 44:668, Ibn Ishaq 764)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not steal."

Mohamed. Permitted lying.
(Sahih Muslim 6303, Bukhari 49:857)

Jesus. "Thou shalt not bear false witness."

Mohamed. Owned and traded slaves.
(Sahih Muslim 3901)

Jesus. Neither owned nor traded slaves.

Mohamed. Beheaded 800 Jewish men and boys.
(Sahih Muslim 4390)

Jesus. Beheaded no one.

Mohamed Murdered those who insulted him.
(Bukhari 56:369, 4:241)

Jesus. Preached forgiveness.
(Matthew 18:21-22, 5:38)

Mohamed. "If then anyone transgresses
the prohibition against you,
Transgress ye likewise against him"
(Qur'an 2:194)

Jesus. "If someone strikes you on the right
cheek, turn to him the other also."
(Matthew 5:39)

Mohamed. Jihad in the way of Allah elevates one's position in Paradise by a hundred fold.
(Muslim 4645)

Jesus "Blessed are the peacemakers, for
they will be called Sons of God"
(Matthew 5:9)

Mohamed. Married 13 wives and kept sex slaves.
(Bukhari 5:268, Qur'an 33:50)

Jesus. Was celibate.

Mohamed. Slept with a 9-year-old child.
(Sahih Muslim 3309, Bukhari 58:236)

Jesus. Did not Be Intimate with children.

Mohamed. Ordered the murder of women.
(Ibn Ishaq 819, 995)

Jesus Never harmed a woman. 

Mohamed. "O you who believe!  Fight those of the
 unbelievers who are near to you
and let them find in you hardness."
(Qur'an 9:123)

Jesus "Blessed are the meek, for
they shall inherit the earth."
(Matthew 5:5)

Mohamed. Ordered 65 military campaigns
and raids in his last 10 years.
(Ibn Ishaq )

Jesus Ordered no military campaigns, nor
offered any approval of war or violence. 

Mohamed Killed captives taken in battle.
(Ibn Ishaq 451)

Jesus Never took captives.
Never killed anyone.

Mohamed Encouraged his men to Molestation enslaved women.
(Abu Dawood 2150, Qur'an 4:24)

Jesus Never encouraged Molestation.
Never enslaved women. 

Mohamed. Demanded captured slaves and
a fifth of all other loot taken in war.
(Qur'an 8:41)

Jesus "The Son of Man came not
to be served, but to serve."
(Matthew 20:28)

Mohamed. Was never tortured, but tortured others.
(Muslim 4131, Ibn Ishaq 436, 595, 734, 764)

Jesus Suffered torture, but never tortured anyone.

Mohamed. "And fight them until there is no more persecution and religion is only for Allah"
(Qur'an 8:39)

Jesus. "Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you"
(Matthew 5:44)

Mohamed Blessed the brutal murder of a half-blind man
(al-Tabari 1440)

Jesus Healed a blind man
(Mark 8:28)

Mohamed Ordered a slave to build the very pulpit
from which he preached Islam.
(Bukhari 47:743)

Jesus Washed his disciples feet.
(John 13:5)

Moha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by agog: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
may their souls rest in peace and may the death of these innocents souls by cultists or bokoharams not be in vain.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by samkoro: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
chrisj2000: it's sad that we have such a dysfunctional government; busy wasting our oil money on their extravagant lifestyles. nobody cares about the security of the people. when will nigerian government enact a law that'll require everybody within its borders to carry identification cards?

A goverment cannot be better than the citizens,we all have the same blood and culture with the government.So let's not call goverment as a diversion from the real cause of this problem;which is the violent teachings of Islam.

That same Spirit that possessed Mohamed in his days is still the same spirit that controls Islam today.It is the spirit of Allah -the satan god.

U could see that Allah will so much love the bloody scenes of those murdered students.

Oh!! Islam, is that what u are?
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by klasys(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
I did not doubt American prediction on Nigeria Break Up

even a prophet has said in My Church that Nigeria will soon Break up, that we should go and write it down, this is before American prediction, and this prophet's prophesy always come to pass
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Ilekokonit: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mans inhumanity to man. Yet more proof that Civilisation is only skin deep. The animal instinct strikes again. Welcome Vision 2020.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by kossko(f): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
God of mercy, where are we heading to in this country?
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by patanjaly: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
@samkoro u are a lousy bastard dont come here to tell us what is christianity or have u forgetting the atrocities commited by roman catholic against d jews,pegan n muslims.how many people were burn at stake by pope(jesus rep on earth) order.check d history of d crusaders,knight templers.read d book of rev. n see the terrors christ will commits when he comes.so christianity has it own share of violence so shut up.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by dautipax(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
normaljenny: I got these pictures and I asked myself, that even as a Christian that grew up in Maiduguri and having had my first childhood friends whom are moslems. I asked myself, is dis the Islam I used to know, my friends that I knew were peaceful moslems. Prophet Mohammed would be shedding tears in heaven right now, seeing that people are using his name to kill innocent people, even fellow moslems. Will this country really hold on together by 2015? The USA predicted that nigeria will breakup come 2015 and we called them bluff, this is 2012 and even northern indigenes are leaving their own states. I still hav many igbo friends that have taken the northern states as their home. This is not the Islam that I know. This is sooo cruel. Abuja is not even safe again.

Follow this link and check out pictures of future architects, doctors, lawyers, industrialists, etc.

http://newsbytesnow.com/2012/10/02/photo-scores-of-students-masaccred-in-mubi-government-imposes-24-hour-curfew-viewers-discretion-strongly-advised/
i doubt if dis country will still b in unity till d end of 2015,d ll b a breakup sum wer n sum hw.hw cn humans v dis cots
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by 2tek: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
A guy who escaped by hiding himself in d ceiling said,d victims where asked their names nd those wt English names and a few other with muslim names who could not recite any quran verse where summarily killed.what a pity.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by bakila: 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
excondido:

this type of denial is the main reason why people tag all muslims as terrorist or better said 'violence a central tenet of islam'.

we all know the modus operandi of boko haram and is writen all over it....kill christains wherever they are. i dont know how it affects u to admit that ur brothers did it.
what is ur new theory about those 3 students killed in borno yesterday? is it still cuult related?
Seems you on the other hand is a cultest. The condemnable acts of these murderers have a signature of cultest and Boko Haram. One can only hope that the murderers would be arrested and dealt with.
Indeed similar incidence has led to the closure on Uniagric Makurdi.
One hope the Security agencies will be ontop of the situation.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Agiliti(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
Jenams: God! see wat boko haram is doin to ur children.

Wilsoncaleb: God save us:-(

tunapawizzy: Jesus Crist of Nazareth....People should fear God

Yomieluv: This is terrible,I swear on the last day,devil himself will deny the perpetrator of this,may their soul perish in Jesus name.this is too much,the people who did shall never know peace again,on the day of their joy,they shall be visited by sadness.

kos'sko:
God of mercy, where are we heading to in this country?

what's up with you guys constantly begging and pleading, "god where are you", "god dey", "god is watching" Don't you guys know that heaven helps those who help themselves?? stop kneeling down, praying and waiting god to fight your battles but convert that energy to making sure the right people are held accountable
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by hollypagan: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
[quote author=Psylas][/quote]hey brother i own u some coin,thanks for that.jesus was (is)the greatest teacher of all time
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by patanjaly: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
@samkoro do u know the Lord Resistance Army of Uganda who wanted to established christ kingdoom,they had been killing maiming,raping n kidnapping innocent people for over 30years n they claim that they are following bible injuction. Pls read thier history n see d christianity u are trying to say is peaceful.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
nagoma: This massacre is apparently by a group of students opposing the student union election result..( not by BH we are informed) They are learning very fast from INEC conducted general elections. This is an ominous sign when these evil youg men become the politicians.

Thunder fire your mouth there and may you meet the same fate as those kids.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by dautipax(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
Series22: Imagin say ne me be d guy with a hole in d head.. Imagin hw my parents go feel.. Just imagin. God, abeg accept dis kids in heaven. Tears
am so grtful to God,dat he save my cousin bt y shd humans bhave lyk animals in dis county
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by bakila: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
samkoro:

A goverment cannot be better than the citizens,we all have the same blood and culture with the government.So let's not call goverment as a diversion from the real cause of this problem;which is the violent teachings of Islam.

That same Spirit that possessed Mohamed in his days is still the same spirit that controls Islam today.It is the spirit of Allah -the satan god.

U could see that Allah will so much love the bloody scenes of those murdered students.

Oh!! Islam, is that what u are?
why dont you read the poster, that is someone who has lived in the then peaceful Maiduguri, where Commissioners of Police have sent their children to Study.
History is a good teacher of what is goverment business.
Islam does not sanction killing of innocent people, no matter what some muslims do.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Ariyke: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
Oh my God why! why!! why!!!
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Circle360: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
9ja my country, where sentementalism is a bread eat my every hater of the truth. It was clearly stated on the news that the victims are both muslims and xtian, i dnt knw y u guys got stuckd in2 BH BH all d time, i dnt knw y u guys are always found of redirectng to crime to point at muslims without at first gvn it a logical reasning. How do u knw it was crd my muslims or BH. If u actualy are fllwing d teachng of d bible u wldnt b found Lieing because in d 7 cmandment its says ''Thou shall not lie'' its high time we Nigerians bgng c crime as a crime nt crime as and optnty to vapourise hatred. Time shall tell.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Bolarge1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
olabukola: Why are you people blaming it on Muslims? is Adamaya not a muslim state? why should muslims kill muslims?

so muslims are meant to kill christians only is that what u meant?

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by StateOfMind: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
hardbody:

Too bad we are both sitting behind screens, i would have killed you ten times over with my bare hands, ediot. May the death of those youths haunt and punish your generation including the ones yet unborn. May you never see good all the days of your life and may you die a terribly violent death, together with all your family. Since the death and massacre of innocent people mean nothing to you, may you and your entire generation end up same way

OMG!! What has this dude said to deserve all these curses. Where in his post did he mention the death of these people mean nothing to him. I really feel bad reading this comment.

I think people make these boko haram people more popular by linking any form of murder to them. I won't be surprised if they also come forward in their usual style to claim the attacks.

I heard this same election story he stated at work from my co-worker who schooled in adamawa. She called a friend of hers who still schools over there and the guy told her the whole massacre had to do with elections and all. I have no proof cos I wasn't there..neither do people here have proof that the atrocity was commited by boko haram.

But does it matter now who killed them?? Lives have been lost and I almost shed a tear when I saw the gory pictures earlier this morning. Its really a sad news.

I pray those responsible face God's wrath soon.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by joephemzyz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
sandysprax:

May their souls rest in peace.One thing is certain, we shall all die someday and I believe it was their time, that's why God let it happen with or without boko haram.

Talking about matches in the meantime, Jenny20 if thats u on ur profile pix, I think I might have met my match.Will love to meet ya.

Retardeee_n oshi.........tis evident dat u re so dum_b!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Odinaka00(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
Jenams: God! see wat boko haram is doin to ur children.

ßŮϯ y U̶̲̥̅̊ go dey lauf 4 dz kain matter na? U̶̲̥̅̊ wan get ur own H?
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by jalay(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
goldylock:

I didn't know the union was an islamic thing. So SUG recites Quran?
shocked just passing by.. lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Areaboy2(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
sheyguy: There one particular one with a large hole on the forehead of the victim . . . . Damn . . . Gory sh.it. Oga Jona probably doesn't give a damn about it so who am i to complain.

must be a high calibre rifle to do that sort of damage! shocking
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by odehaj: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
normaljenny: I got these pictures and I asked myself, that even as a Christian that grew up in Maiduguri and having had my first childhood friends whom are moslems. I asked myself, is dis the Islam I used to know, my friends that I knew were peaceful moslems. Prophet Mohammed would be shedding tears in heaven right now, seeing that people are using his name to kill innocent people, even fellow moslems. Will this country really hold on together by 2015? The USA predicted that nigeria will breakup come 2015 and we called them bluff, this is 2012 and even northern indigenes are leaving their own states. I still hav many igbo friends that have taken the northern states as their home. This is not the Islam that I know. This is sooo cruel. Abuja is not even safe again.

Follow this link and check out pictures of future architects, doctors, lawyers, industrialists, etc.

http://newsbytesnow.com/2012/10/02/photo-scores-of-students-masaccred-in-mubi-government-imposes-24-hour-curfew-viewers-discretion-strongly-advised/
Cut the crapp!POINT OF CORRECTION.1) Mohammed is NOT in heaven, don't ask me where he is because I don't know.2) Polytechnics don't produce Lawyers&Doctors but they produce great Architects,Builders&Engineers. May their souls rest well &may God Almighty judge this evil,this cancer,this curses,called IS...if u say ..LAM na u Sabi.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by ajanaku2(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2012

Heaven Ko, Orun ni!...I'm sure the Motherfu'cker is roasting in the depths of Hell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) / Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.