Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (54232 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC / Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. / Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by passionate88: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2012
maasoap: When the truth is finally revealed and perpetrators are caught, all these christian enthusiasts blaming Islam will surely bite the dust. They asked them their names, yet many of the students murdered were Muslims, m¤rons here still believe it had to do with religion.
they ask them their name nd ask them to recite d quaran.. Those that couldn't were killed..
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by passionate88: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
Circle360: and islam chrish and love xtian and bible morethan u thnk u do. Peace b wit u.
u lied... I once stayed in Zaria(samaru) I knw 4 a fact that muslims hate Christians.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by samkoro: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
Circle360: Psylas. Religous knowledge is not ur village nor is it ur room where u cn easy views d whole perspective, there is no need u trying to insul islam simply because u arent 1, all u have quated so far are nt true and dats nt d meaning as u are tryn to make it b, u have to undastnd d sitting, d plot and d theme of any litrary work b4 commenting or passing judgment on it. Qur'an and Hadith are nt books that u cn jst peak, read and then cmment or pass ur jdgment and u cnt jst read a particular chapter or Surah and the u say u knw and undastnd d book, NO it doest happnd like that 4 u 2 b able 2 do so u must have a varst knwlge of d whole book first then u cmment. In islam matter partning d rlgn cnt be passd by mia ur common sense, its like maths u have to fllow d laid down rules strickly 4 instans d word Jihad is nt wat many pple bth muslim n non muslim ar takin it to be. If u go jst by d arabic meaning of d word u surely b mislead i Jahad in islam nt in Arabic cn mean u feeding an animal or even planting a tree its Jahad or Jihad in islam. So u c my brother u realy need to undergo throug serious study b4 u undastn d act and action of Muhammad pbuh if u are actualy searching 4 d truth. Bt if u ar jst tryn to find a mislead infrmtn to back up ur bad intrest den u do as u jst did bt 1 thng if 4 sure any reasn human wld never buy dat, and islam chrish and love xtian and bible morethan u thnk u do. Peace b wit u.

First of let me correct ur impression that everyone commenting here is ignorant of what Islam is.Both commentators with with total knowledge and those with little or no knowledge of Islam are saying the same thing.One does not need to fall from a high mountain cliff to know that death or injury awaits him.That's what is called insight.

Without even analysing literature,nomenclature and logic,the spirit that initiated islam through mohamed,still reveals itself today ie the spirit of Allah.The bible said by their fruit we shall know them.

Try and read the first prediction of anti-christ by Jesus himself and u will be shocked to know that it fits perfectly well with Islam.U should know that the bible predicted the generations of Ishmeal(Arabs) to be blessed and at enemity with everyone.That blessing is oil,and the enemity is Islam.

Words have direct and extended meanings,but the core meanings still remain at the center.JIhad means war and killing of non moslems as well as activism and preaching.one could still do Jihad against desertification by planting trees.So do feel we are ignorant. Not at all.

I was not forced to be a Christian although I was born a christian.I had the freedom to scrutinise all religion before falling back to Christianity.

Satan has been pretending to be an angel of light.He pretended to be angel Gabriel and took hold of Mohamed.From them on Mohamed started offensive wars and strange lifestyle that was different from what Jesus Christ taught.U know in ur heart that love,peace,kindness,sympathy,truthfullness is the way to go.

And not lies against non moslems and truth to fellow moslems,hatred against non moslems,vengeance, mutah-prostitution,child se.x, promise of human canality in phantom paradise.

Paradise is so pure,kind,joyous and lovely to be entered by those that committed atrocities on earth.PaParadise is too lovely to be under the shadow of the sword/blood as prophesed by mohamed and moslems.

I believe u understand that Jehovah as revealed in the bible is not the same as Allah as revealed in the Koran.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by jideauxano: 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
May God help us in this country sha *sigh*
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by mrperfect(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
Sad for the country.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by JoelFelix(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
Only God can save us.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by ikachi1: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
You never know with inhabitants of the kingdom of savages. God and God only will protect his children from Neolithic era thinkers. Nothing in this world not even election or politics warrants this insanity. The world must be rolling on the ground with laugher and amazement at the kind of animals called men we have here in this country.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by jayplect(m): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
Prophet Mohammed would be shedding tears in heaven right now,

That is only if he is in heaven grin Prophet Mohammed would be shedding tears in heaven right now,

That is only if he is in heaven

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
Lol @ the prophet would be in tears...grin

You think this digusting act is bad? Imagine what the victims he and his "goons" slayed for being "kuffars" looked like!

Bout tears...mschew.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
jayplect: Prophet Mohammed would be shedding tears in heaven right now,

That is only if he is in heaven grin

Lol great minds think alike wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
passionate88: they ask them their name nd ask them to recite d quaran.. Those that couldn't were killed..

#religionofpeace
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Classicalman(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
nagoma: This massacre is apparently by a group of students opposing the student union election result..( not by BH we are informed) They are learning very fast from INEC conducted general elections. This is an ominous sign when these evil youg men become the politicians.
You hausafulani muslims will never cease to amaze me with your savage brand of islam. So it was fellow students that seperated them into aboki and non-abokis and masaccared the latter in an execution style? So it was students that armed themselves wit AK47s? I blame the northern christians and southwesterners who teamed up with you to massacre southeasterners in the Biafra war. Maybe if they had listened to Ojukwu, we wouldnt have been coexixting in d same country with those hausafulani muslim savages.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
samkoro:

Diversionary tactics. Shut up ur satanic cavity!! Rebuke that ur violent spirit gay patner that has possessed u. U are shocked with ur religion Islam,and is now looking for scape goat in Gej.

Is it Gej that will inpregnate ur wife for u?

Is it GeJ that created Islam?

Did GEJ promise any one virgins?

Did GEJ even kill anyone before becomming a president!

Is GEJ ur satan-god Allah?

Why moslems are truely blind and enslaved is that Allah promised all moslems to experience hell first ,for many hundreds of thousands of years until ressurrection day when Allah will now choose who to bring out from hell fire.

And still human beings with brain and penniss will sheepishly submit to thesame Allah because of virgins.Allah must be a geniuse in scam.

My brother,just be wise,take a strong decision,repent and follow the ways of Christ and u will never smell hell. You will just start experiencing the increasing pleasure of heaven once u die

Damn i was with u until u started on about him converting to christianity.

Smh.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Sweetnecta: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2012
the killer[s], if they were muslims are just that by their tongues and islam has not entered their hearts.
if anyone ask anyone to identify him/herself by religion so that he is not killed, such a killer is a hypocrite of the religion he practices.

Muhammad [sa] did not fight anyone who is not a muslim except he mounted a defense against the oppressors.
let to me, these evil people should be fought against until there is no more persecution.

these animals are worse than cattle as they soul the religion that my soul and heart are glad about.

if the nigerian government can fight to defend nigerians, the muslims should raise an army to fight the evil doers pretending to be muslims.

when the lives are cut short, how would the dead become muslims in the future?
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by gbadexy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
RIP to the dead.
The fact is that if prophet mohammad were to be alive today, he would definitely condemn this act and he would have done with some things in Islam.
Christianity was very bloody during the spanish inquisition but it seem to have outgrown that stage, I feel Islam needs to evolve positively with time and not be redundant.
Any muslim saying Islam is a religion of peace would sound ridiculous and with good reason. The image of Islam has been brutally battered.
These illiterate malos should be in different country from the south, they don't value human life naturally and throw in religious fanaticism and you a time bomb.
Even yoruba muslims like us are not safe and you wonder at the mentality of such people, as if even they are that pious or the prophet told them to kill fellow muslims simply because they feel they are "superior" muslims. What should the arabs do to the northerners then.
Sovereign national conference is the solution.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by omenziate(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
Hausa/fulani muslims are a plague to Nigeria. How we cohabit with dis marauders still baffles me. May the soul of dis vibrant students RIP. Mohammed (poo b on u) , hope u are happy now in Hell. Useless thing.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Umamman1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
berem: and what proof do you have that this was not done by bokoharam? You can't just write something you can't back up with facts! Did you get any information prior to the attack that some factions of cultist were at war with each other? NO! Please learn to trim your tongue well before coming to a public forum like this to spew trash!
And what prove do you have that it was done by BH? And pls if any1 ll say BH let him say but pls not Muslims or Islam.pls and pls
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Umamman1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2012
omenziate: Hausa/fulani muslims are a plague to Nigeria. How we cohabit with dis marauders still baffles me. May the soul of dis vibrant students RIP. Mohammed (poo b on u) , hope u are happy now in Hell. Useless thing.
the way you talk I wonder if you have regaqds for your parents. May God bring you to light.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by talk2me006(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
samkoro:

Gej or ur Oga Jona never inspired that satanic incident.Oga jona will never love those pictures.

Those satanic scenes are inspired by ur god Allah. That satan called Allah is what inspired it and not the hard working president.

Islam is a religion created by satan to decieve million of people to hell fire.

Allahu akbar!! they shout praises knowingly and unknowingly to satan.
do you know muslim used to curse satan.
how wil they cursing satan and also worhipping him.
you must be a fool.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
passionate88: they ask them their name nd ask them to recite d quaran.. Those that couldn't were killed..
Has anybody claimed responsibility yet? Were there no christians that were spared? The official report so far stated that the perpetrators came with hit list. Do you need a hit list when all what you have to do is separate muslims from christians? I still believe that those who responsible for this will arrested. Only then will many people bury their heads in shame.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Umamman1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
Sweetnecta: the killer[s], if they were muslims are just that by their tongues and islam has not entered their hearts.
if anyone ask anyone to identify him/herself by religion so that he is not killed, such a killer is a hypocrite of the religion he practices.

Muhammad [sa] did not fight anyone who is not a muslim except he mounted a defense against the oppressors.
let to me, these evil people should be fought against until there is no more persecution.

these animals are worse than cattle as they soul the religion that my soul and heart are glad about.

if the nigerian government can fight to defend nigerians, the muslims should raise an army to fight the evil doers pretending to be muslims.

when the lives are cut short, how would the dead become muslims in the future?
Thanks brother,those that wants to see,will never see the end of Islam. Islam will always heed to its upright religion it stand for and those that want to see its downfall disquising as it followers will surely see a bitter end.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by 151487made(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
nagoma:

And may you get that hole in the head. A bigger one to shut your foul mouth permanently.Amen.
u are mad son of a beast
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by talk2me006(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
samkoro:

U are shouting "damn! Gory shitt" .as if u don't know that ur god Allah is gory and wicked.May the true Almighty Jehovah open ur eyes to see ,may he open ur mind to understand and ur heart to accept that Islam is satanic while the lifestyle of peace,love,kindness and honesty as examplified by Jesus Christ is the road to true paradise
i can see !you are too jealous of islam.
man! u wil only die of hypertension
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by maasoap(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2012
omenziate: Hausa/fulani muslims are a plague to Nigeria. How we cohabit with dis marauders still baffles me. May the soul of dis vibrant students RIP. Mohammed (poo b on u) , hope u are happy now in Hell. Useless thing.
Is this all what you can give? What a frustrated life!
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2012
The students were told to recite the quaran and if they could not WHETER THEY WERE XTAINS OR Muslim they were murdered in cold blood.....
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Circle360: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2012
@ passionate and samkoro. Intelegency does nt necessary corelate with knwlege and intension is d foci of knwledge. The intesion and mission controls the mind hence one sees only that wich he vission. If i dsided to read a Bible today with the intension of finding the verses about Love blv me i will never notice that Peace has as many verses relevant to love as possible hence at the end am blind by my intension. This actualy the manner with wich many people even sum muslims reads Qur'an and Hadith hence they end up misleaded. My brother even though u had claim to have an insight abt Islam u never did it with gud intensn, its just like a man marrying a wman he nevr luvs. He'll nt c any gud in her nomata hw much she trys thus they live misrabli. Islam and Xtianity hve many thngs in common infach there is a Hadith wich d dffrnce btw Muslims and pple of d book (cristians) is prayers (d 5 dayli pryrs) so u any muslim who shows hatred mush hv done best on his thnkng as a human nt as Islam. And again our prophet warn us dat who so ever hurt his nebor' eithr muslm or non muslm is nt wt him. Dffens has always being a duty of any human so all d wars fot my Prpt Muhammad pbuh had always being act of dfens. May God grant us d wisdom to undastnd.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by armadeo(m): 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
hardbody:

Too bad we are both sitting behind screens, i would have killed you ten times over with my bare hands, ediot. May the death of those youths haunt and punish your generation including the ones yet unborn. May you never see good all the days of your life and may you die a terribly violent death, together with all your family. Since the death and massacre of innocent people mean nothing to you, may you and your entire generation end up same way

Men see curse!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
Abeg o.mohamed no dey heavn o. angry mk dm tl us where em dey.my view.perhapz roastn
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by jimtosam: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2012
So sad... in fact If I was a muslim, I don't need some1 to tell me that I'm in the wrong religion.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by samkoro: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2012
talk2me006:
do you know muslim used to curse satan.
how wil they cursing satan and also worhipping him.
you must be a fool.

Yes u can curse satan knowingly and worship him unknowingly.Satan is the great deciever.He understands the act of deceit.He positions himself as God of light and gives u sth to curse.A common human being can do it not to talk about satan.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by samkoro: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
jimtosam: So sad... in fact If I was a muslim, I don't need some1 to tell me that I'm in the wrong religion.

Short and simple. Period.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by DSB(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
Jesus Christ!!!....gory pictures. Heal our land Oh Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) / Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.