Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (54230 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC / Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. / Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by harlos: 5:58am On Oct 04, 2012
redcliff: Is the stew.pid prohphet mohamed in heaven as he sed? He's the one that instilled this doctrine of violence into his people. Useless man and useless muslims
May God forgive u frm what u offer out of ur useless mind
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by lorddannie: 6:15am On Oct 04, 2012
agog: may their souls rest in peace and may the death of these innocents souls by cultists or bokoharams not be in vain.
going by the quotes above, can we conclude that the movie is true?
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by lorddannie: 6:21am On Oct 04, 2012
ganye1:
I'll advise Nagoma not be bullied by people like you whose view is shaped by bigotry. If you know those who committed the destardly act why not give it to the police?
another boko haram sympathizer. one after the other they will all reveal themselves.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Ivynwa(f): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2012
----that was brutal.
What did these children do? Aren't there eye witnesses?
Gruesome!
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Abuklaw(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2012
hardbody:

Too bad we are both sitting behind screens, i would have killed you ten times over with my bare hands, ediot. May the death of those youths haunt and punish your generation including the ones yet unborn. May you never see good all the days of your life and may you die a terribly violent death, together with all your family. Since the death and massacre of innocent people mean nothing to you, may you and your entire generation end up same way
a tolerance xtian indeed,rainin course on sum1 unborn progeny 4 expressin his opinion! I always ponder on y u pipu defame islam n blaspheme Muhammad, i stick 2 my ideology dat no entity wil b cheatd on d day of jugdement.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by akwunmi(m): 7:49am On Oct 04, 2012
Islam isn't what u think it is nw poster,its still remain d same d religion of peace,u shldnt jst drag anytin dt happend 2muslims,we kno so mny evil doer claimin 2b muslims jst 2ridicule d religion,n u ar pat of dos pple by passin a total wrong info 2d public,islam is against terrorism n no wher in our holy buk u'll find dis..
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by baysol: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2012
[/b] Prophet Mohammed would be shedding tears in heaven right now, seeing that people are using his name to kill innocent people, even fellow moslems. [b] Prophet Mohammed would be shedding tears in heaven right now, seeing that people are using his name to kill innocent people, even fellow moslems. Prophet Mohammed would be shedding tears in heaven right now, seeing that people are using his name to kill innocent people, even fellow moslems.

Sorry for the disappointment my Brother, The ground rule has always been violence from day one, so no one will shed crockodile tears anywhere. Nathenyahu's address to the UN has said it all. The have a take-over and backwardness syndrome with them has a world wide depth and these elements of Islam are hell bent to accomplish this. Let the world sleep and be caught pants down by these enemies of progress. Nigeria's backwardness is traceable to this retrogressive syndrome even 52 years after. Violence with some religion always come with the territory, so let us not cover a pig with expensive linen in self denial. let us call a spade a spade.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by lise4realyahoo(f): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2012
Jesus, what are we turning into, back then we see such things in the New on TV, n its usually not in Africa then, but today , its our own brothers such things are happening to , its really sad, may dear souls rest in Peace, I pray God gives the families of the vitim the strenght to move on ... May God protect us 4rm the eveil onces (AMEN)...
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Cruzgee: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2012
Did I hear you say Mohammed is in heaven? No!!!! never. If this is his legacy then he will rot in hell and all the sins of the deceased will be upon him till eternity.
GEJ, please, do something to this issue now, this is really not what we expect from you oga Nigeria. What will the parents of these ones be doing right now? Praying for you or cursing you? If this happens to any of the senator's children, is this what we will be saying? Please, put yourself in the position of the parents of these children and you will know what it feels to loose one's child.
Father Lord, please, do not forgive the people that are troubling this country, Nigeria wherever they are!! Let your anger and Punishment rain upon them and their children IJN!!!!!!!!! Honestly, I am tired....
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by samkoro: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2012
akwunmi: Islam isn't what u think it is nw poster,its still remain d same d religion of peace,u shldnt jst drag anytin dt happend 2muslims,we kno so mny evil doer claimin 2b muslims jst 2ridicule d religion,n u ar pat of dos pple by passin a total wrong info 2d public,islam is against terrorism n no wher in our holy buk u'll find dis..

I have come to realise that majority of moslems know nothing about Islam.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by samkoro: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2012
Let me put something in a clearer form.

Allah said all moslems except those that died in the midst of Jihad(eg suicide bombers) must be in hell fire for as long as ressurrection date hasn't reached.

He will then choose who to bring out from hell on the day of ressurrection and judgement by looking at the mark on their faces.

But Jehovah said that no one enters hell and comes out.

Moslems should just leave Allah ,Worship Jehovah,and avoid hell without seeing it at all
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by alienvirus: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2012
“The unfortunate incident of Monday night in the second largest town in Adamawa State, Mubi was an experience you cannot wish even your worst enemy. As a lecturer in one of the many educational institutions in Mubi, the previous three months in Mubi, which were marked with spontaneous shootings and bombings made life difficult.

The situation got to the level that Christians and people of southern extraction started moving from places with more problems to those presumed to have more Christians and vice versa. Wuro Puteji, with its high concentration of churches and many people from the minorities such as Higgi, Marghi, Fali etc, looked a reasonable alternative with its high population of students, making it look neutral and having a balanced mix.

Yours truly moved into this set up which had hitherto history of a share in any of the casualities resulting from all the recent carnages being experienced in this economic nerve centre of Adamawa State. Monday night, I drove back early with my family from Jalingo, the Taraba State capital, where we spent the long weekend with the aim of beating the 3:00pm curfew imposed on the town (not knowing its being dropped to 6:00pm).

We got to Mubi on time and were surprised to note that there were no checkpoints, although Song, Gombi, Hong and Marraraba, these checkpoints were there days earlier when the JTF carried out its massive house to house checks resulting in arrests and discovery of weapons.

Driving into town our confidence in the security of the town was reinforced with the sight of combat- ready mobile policemen and some soldiers. But we also noted a large contingent of military personnel being moved out of town. “By 7:00pm that evening, 1 decided to start the generator only to discover it wont start and needed servicing. We decided to listen to evening version of BBC Hausa news broadcast. I later slept off and woke up at some minutes past 10.00pm to use the bathroom.

I went back to bed at 10:34pm, noting that the neighbors had switched off their generators and in the background a male and female voice were singing on SS85 hymn in either Assemblies of God Church nearby or the Redeemed Church opposite the government secondary school across the road where most of the Federal Polytechnics, Mubi and School of Health students lives.

“In an instant the two voices rehearsing went quiet and within a space of a minute or two we heard the loud bang of gunshots Kpa! Kpa!! Kpa!!! And the barking of the many dogs in the neighbourhood along with Sparky my dog. My wife woke up noting how close the shots were.

We sat up in bed thinking it was the usual shoot one, two and run away thing or soldiers registering their presence especially as there was curfew and no persons were to wander about whether on foot or in vehicles. So, recalling that we heard two or three vehicles drive up on the main street nearby we, concluded it must be the soldiers. But alas! we were in for a long night. Next, the shooting started again this time just about three blocks from my house followed by screams, more shots and dead silence.

“Next two, three minutes later more shots, screams and then silence. I was in a dilemma. My wife moved from the bed to the carpet for fear of things coming through the window (the wall of my house is low.) Against her pleas, I moved to the backyard wondering what will happen next. Across the wall to my right, I heard more shots and turned quickly to see gunfire flashes but nobody except the wailing of children and a woman whom I presume to be their mother.

Next, I docked only to hear more shots in the same place and the solo wailing of the lady whom I presumed to be the mother of the children crying earlier. The next rounds of gunshots moved a bit down from my house and brought me only a moment of relief as I wondered where the security personnel on whom we were so much relying were. “Suddenly, just in the compound next to me I heard people screaming (no gunshots) and instant dead silence.

At this point I was sure my house will be the next. My wife and my little girl now joined me in the backyard. I hurried them back into the house and went into prayers. Surprisingly, even with the cling! cling!! cling!!! coming from my gate, the next sound of shooting and wailing came from a compound two blocks to my left and away from me. The most horrifying aspect of this is looking at the time and noting it was just 11:36pm.

Nobody could come out, scream for help or do anything. It was an outright waiting only on God, knowing you are unarmed and defenceless. “Meanwhile, clouds covered the bright moonlight signaling it was going to rain. The sound of gunshots now moved towards the main road and were accompanied by distant and instant shrill of screams. “We felt a bit relieved when this stopped at around 1:03am. We now heard the sound of reving and screeching tyres and about two or three vehicles moving likely towards the other side of town (outskirts) a village not affected by the curfew.

My wife was now crying. Even my little girl. I observed her crying was not entirely for our situation but for the solo voice of the woman crying two blocks away. Her dirge was so moving I could have wept if not for the anxiety I was in. Slowly, the clock in the bedroom indicated 3:30 a.m. By now, it had rained lightly as if to underscore the unusual nature of this night. I remained agitated and anxious until at about 5:19am. When I woke up to discover I had slept off. “As daylight came slowly, I heard the sounds of neighbors opening their doors, gates and more wailings. I came out to see my neighbors gathered in small circles discussing the incident of the night

. “Bodies were lined up in front of the house a block away. Some of the students with just shorts, boxers or vests on. My one prayer was that the lifting of the curfew the previous day should still be in place. I drove out of the compound with my family and got to the main road. People and security operatives gathered round bodies lined up on the main road. I took a quick glance and with my wife drove quickly into the main road. I was looking ahead at the police patrol van in front of me trying to make sense of what it was carrying and why the policemen had to sit high up on the cabin.

That was when my wife’s wailing became louder. “I observed they were bodies. Bodies of students in T-shirts, jeans and shorts. I drove behind the van making sure blood dripping from its open tail board on to the main road remain between my wheels until it turned into the Mubi General Hospital. Women and passersby could only stare and scream, not knowing what had happened in the Wuro Puteji part of town the night before.”

•The lecturer whose account was published above pleaded to be anonymous. I was lucky to pass through to Marrarraba passing two checkpoints before Makeria to make my way out of Mubi. I arrived Jalingo a few minutes after 3:00p.m only to learn people have been stopped from leaving town. While coming out I observed many students and others already aware of the happening of the previous night were struggling to make their way out.

The once peaceful and prosperous Mubi has become a shadow of itself. While driving out of town, I saw several vehicles with their drivers making u-turns and moving back to Yola or Michika. Along Gombi Song, I saw a retinue of military and police trucks moving rapidly towards Mubi with the cars carrying the top echelons of the police, SSS and Army at the head of the delegation.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by HyeBits: 9:11am On Oct 04, 2012
Tears...tears...tears...
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by samkoro: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2012
. Muslims who die as martyrs defending Islam go directly to paradise.

MOSLEMS WANT HELL FIRST BEFORE GOING TO HEAVEN

It is plain to see that in Islam salvation is a result of your works unlike Christians who rely on the great sacrifice of the blood of Jesus Christ. You may have also noticed that all Muslims, except those who die as martyrs(eg suicide bomber) defending Islam, go to hell. This is clearly stated in the Koran, Sura 19, verses 67-68 and 71-72.

(This is Allah speaking through his prophet Mohammed.) "There is not one among you who shall not pass through hell; such is the absolute decree of your Lord. We will deliver those who fear Us, and leave the wrongdoers there, on their knees." (Sura 19:71-72)

This Sura clearly states that everyone goes to hell and that, after some period of time, Allah will deliver those who have done sufficient good deeds from hell, leaving behind those who have not done enough good deeds.

Just gain the free salvation of Jehovah given to us through Christ and avoid hell completely
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by pecopeco: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2012
this is bad
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by fizzy94(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2012
[quote author=ifihearam][/quote]
You're the only one who knows if the Prophet Mohammed is in hell as u say...maybe you have someone there giving you the feedback...mtschewww
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Jamisco: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2012
normaljenny: I got these pictures and I asked myself, that even as a Christian that grew up in Maiduguri and having had my first childhood friends whom are moslems. I asked myself, is dis the Islam I used to know, my friends that I knew were peaceful moslems. Prophet Mohammed would be shedding tears in heaven right now, seeing that people are using his name to kill innocent people, even fellow moslems. Will this country really hold on together by 2015? The USA predicted that nigeria will breakup come 2015 and we called them bluff, this is 2012 and even northern indigenes are leaving their own states. I still hav many igbo friends that have taken the northern states as their home. This is not the Islam that I know. This is sooo cruel. Abuja is not even safe again.

Follow this link and check out pictures of future architects, doctors, lawyers, industrialists, etc.

http://newsbytesnow.com/2012/10/02/photo-scores-of-students-masaccred-in-mubi-government-imposes-24-hour-curfew-viewers-discretion-strongly-advised/

you are mad person and insane you never know what Islam is, it is even worsen than this.

Mohammed is not in Heaven but hel+l

ask , most of the Igbos killed in the north and other Christian Northerners were either killed by their trusted friends or linked.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by IYANGBALI: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2012
Abuklaw: a tolerance xtian indeed,rainin course on sum1 unborn progeny 4 expressin his opinion! I always ponder on y u pipu defame islam n blaspheme Muhammad, i stick 2 my ideology dat no entity wil b cheatd on d day of jugdement.
Shut the fok up,you and your fellows beasts have been attacking Christains because of our silence and tolerance,now that she complained you sat down there to write rubbish. You are a fool,bastaard,animals in human skin.FOK ISLAM,FOK MOHAMMED,FOK ALL MUSLIMS INCLUDING THOSE IN MY FAMILY.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by IYANGBALI: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2012
Jamisco:

you are mad person and insane you never know what Islam is, it is even worsen than this.

Mohammed is not in Heaven but hel+l

ask , most of the Igbos killed in the north and other Christian Northerners were either killed by their trusted friends or linked.
You are damn right Mohamed is in the deepest part of hell burning and gnashing his rotten teeth. FOK ISLAM RELIGION OF PISS.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by vescucci(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2012
Let's not make this into one of our religious bashings. People have been killed and I'm sure it's not only Christians. Our problem is we cannot distinguish religious intolerance from tribal intolerance because mostly one tribe is predominantly of one religion and the other is of another. This is just so sad. I wish we'd scrap the SUG things. They have never benefited anyone except the students involved. Sometimes, not even them
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by DonEwexco(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2012
God have many things to judge....inhumanity to man
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by IYANGBALI: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2012
caseless: I taya o! Naso we hear about okene attack later we com hear say na political thug. Some jst dnt like muslims..
Because of what Islam stands for. Like Muslims?i would rather love an idol worshipper
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by AMEBO2BUSY: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2012
[quote author=ifihearam][/quote] USA prediction on NIGERIA disintegration come 2015, will not come to pass if only we can come to the round table (SNC)on how to live as one nation. OUR AMALGAMATION BEING 1914 by 2014,we will 100yrs, thus we need SNC
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Jamisco: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2012
akwunmi: Islam isn't what u think it is nw poster,its still remain d same d religion of peace,u shldnt jst drag anytin dt happend 2muslims,we kno so mny evil doer claimin 2b muslims jst 2ridicule d religion,n u ar pat of dos pple by passin a total wrong info 2d public,islam is against terrorism n no wher in our holy buk u'll find dis..

these are written in your so called holy book:

Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not. (2:216)

Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them). And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do. (8:38-39)

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (9:5

"slay them wherever ye find them" (9:5).

I asked the Prophet, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and to fight for His Cause." (Sahih Bukhari, 3:46:694, Sahih Muslim, 1:149)

A man came to the Prophet and asked, "A man fights for war booty; another fights for fame and a third fights for showing off; which of them fights in Allah's Cause?" The Prophet said, "He who fights that Allah's Word (i.e. Islam) should be superior, fights in Allah's Cause." (Sahih Bukhari, 4:52:65 [see also 9:93:550 and Sahih Muslim, 20:4684, 20:4685, 20:4686, 20:4687])

There is of course the very celebrated tradition that martyrs from jihad go immediately to Paradise where they are rewarded with 72 virgins. The following verses in the Qur'an provide the foundation, although the number of virgins is not specified:
Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah, - whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value). (4:74)

As to the Righteous (they will be) in a position of Security, among Gardens and Springs; dressed in fine silk and in rich brocade, they will face each other; So; and We shall join them to Companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes. (44:51-54)

etc. if you want to know all the verses that support violence, just let me know and i will send all of them including the ones that said kill all Christians and Jews and do not be friends to them as they are friends to each other.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by IYANGBALI: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2012
velo10: Would this news simply just die while the Nation await another tragedy? Government must act now.
Ol boy the news is already dead,we do not have govt in nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Jamisco: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2012

Muslims who die as martyrs defending Islam go directly to paradise.

MOSLEMS WANT HELL FIRST BEFORE GOING TO HEAVEN

It is plain to see that in Islam salvation is a result of your works unlike Christians who rely on the great sacrifice of the blood of Jesus Christ. You may have also noticed that all Muslims, except those who die as martyrs(eg suicide bomber) defending Islam, go to hell. This is clearly stated in the Koran, Sura 19, verses 67-68 and 71-72.

(This is Allah speaking through his prophet Mohammed.) "There is not one among you who shall not pass through hell; such is the absolute decree of your Lord. We will deliver those who fear Us, and leave the wrongdoers there, on their knees." (Sura 19:71-72)

This Sura clearly states that everyone goes to hell and that, after some period of time, Allah will deliver those who have done sufficient good deeds from hell, leaving behind those who have not done enough good deeds.

Just gain the free salvation of Jehovah given to us through Christ and avoid hell completely
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by IYANGBALI: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2012
dvee2:

Without getting any fact you conclude and attribute this to Islam even insulting his God? So your Almighty Jehovah will be cursed when cultist do similar things which i have personnally seen in southern universities?
Shut the fok up,beast
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Cruzgee: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2012
Oh God of vengeance arise and let all the people involved in these killings experience the same, not minding where they come from.
Let their wives become widows immediately
Let their children become orphans immediately
Let the blood of the innocent people cry day and night for vengeance upon the families of these evil people
Let their sponsors be exposed to eternal damnation
Let all the people that can put an end to these and are not doing anything experience your anger in the open
Oh Lord, fight for the defenceless and put an end to these satanic representatives operating in Nigeria.
Ah! God, they must not go unpunished - this is just too much for us to bear
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by AMEBO2BUSY: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2012
THIS IS TERRIBLE AND TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE FOR THIS MAN AND HIS FAMILY EVEN MORE TO THE FAMILIES THAT LOST THEIR BELOVE. MAY GOD RESCUE US FROM THIS EVIL EYES OF DEVIL BABIES AROUND
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by madridsta007(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2012
I am still short of words to describe the attack because my best friend was killed by the gunmen. Even the Igwe of Igbo students, who was crowned on Sunday, was also killed.” He gave the name of his best friend as John Kingsley, ND 1 Mass Communication and the Igwe of Igbo student as Charles Chikodi, HND 1 Electrical Engineering. Another students, Nsikak Idanga, HND 1 Business Administration and Management, said: “I live in Barama area and the area was not attacked, maybe because of the rain. But one of the students in the lorry that conveyed us to Yola said his hostel was attacked. He told us that the gunmen were asking students, if they were Christians or Muslims. He said the gunmen asked their victims to deny Christand killed them instantly. It was later I learnt that the Redeemed Christian Church in Tudun Wada (Glorious Parish) was also burnt down, when the attackers visited the area.” - A surivior.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by Circle360: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2012
Samkore it would never make sense when one always trys to create liers just to back up his idears, d points u just laid down are a bunch of liers i never expect such 4rm u however lets end d talk here 4 cnt withstand u insulting my views, such act shldnt cum in2 ideal talks. A simple expressn as ' d intensn with wich 1 reads a book dtermin a facts he is likely 2 drv 4rm d book' bt u had twistd it and use it as an advantage to insult my views instd of u 2 undastnd wat am tryn to tell u. So my brothe, should u contnue to judge billion of people 4rm d atitude of a few thousands u are 4 sure headed to mislead path. May God grant us undastand and gve us d wisdom to fllow d truth. Peace b on to u.
Re: Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic by treasuredkid: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
The Word of God is prevailing in Nigeria as it did in Ephesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) / Scores Killed As Troops Storm Ogbaru In Search Of Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos / El-Rufai Shuts Down 2 Churches, Seminary, Church Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.