Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Am Desperate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Desperate (1242 Views)

Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / They R Pushing Me To Marry because Of Family's Condition As If Am Desperate @ 23yr / Am Desperate To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Desperate by thisiscindy: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
I am so desperate because of my sister. I have tried so hard to help her. She is such a good person but she is so crazy overthis boy.
Well, my sister who is two years younger than I am had a relationship with this boy or shall I say beast?

They were together for 2 yrs when she discovered that he was having another girl next to her. The second girl let her know as she wanted to get rid of her. She succeeded. My sister, very much to my happiness, broke up with this boy. She was so devastated. I tried very hard to sooth her pain. Though pretty, well educated and successful, she would question herself constantly as to what she did wrong. She was so depressed. In her relationship with the boy, she would travel to visit him every weekend. She would take her of everything he wanted her to take care of. Clean and cook for him. She didn't even demand anything financial as she had her own. She would even share the bills with him.

However, all that was not enough and the boy cheated. I don't want to say much about the other girl. She was good looking, yes. Bt not more than my sister. and apart from that she lacks proper home schooling, is not educated, loud, lacks proper manners etc. Anyway. The boy kept calling my sister but continued the relationship with the other girl.

Finally, he gave up. Still, my sister's heart was so broken that she could not even see any other boy.

A year passed and the boy started calling again. Her anger passed but her heart was still broken. They were talking on the phone every now and then. And she forgave but refused to meet him. He was trying and trying. Almost six months passed and he finally succeeded to meet her. I told her not to d it but she said that she never stopped loving him. In the meantime he quit the relationship with the other girl.

They met and spent a really good time together. After some time, he got himself in some sort of financial trouble and my sister used her savings to help him out. He promised to return the money a month later. When the month was over, he disappeared. He even changed his number.

Now she is devastated again. I am so angry with her but even more with him. How can a person be so wicked?

And what can I do? My sister is so depressed. She doesn't eat much. She refuses to go out or meet friends. She has no self-esteem anymore. Not at all.
Re: I Am Desperate by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2012
I am sorry for your sister. Don'T know what to say. Wicked world. cry
Re: I Am Desperate by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2012
sorry about your sister but to be honest, it was totally her fault and she played the victim twice. There's nothing that can be done cos she's already being punished enough. Just be by her side in this difficult circumstances and let God grant her the strong will to get back on her stride. Some wait for karma to strike back while some tend to get closure by looking for the guy, it just boils down to what the girl wants. Once again, I feel for her cry
Re: I Am Desperate by slimchi2k2(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2012
bro's pls encourage ur sister,
take her out,creat activities for her
like church activities
treat her like ur girlfriend for now
let her underst dat d guy dnt deserve her
ask her to look upon her future,and imagin if she mistakely marry dat can guy
i dnt no how old she is,she hav to think about her future not love
tell her love is something she can bid if she find the right guy
pls mak sure she continue her life,and 4get about love
love is something she can bid,they r many good guy out dere,
wat she nid is to move on,life is too short
Re: I Am Desperate by thisiscindy: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
Thank you so much for your answers. I am doing what I can but nothing seems to help. And it is driving me nuts slowly.
Re: I Am Desperate by cstan(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2012
sometimes i just wonder why things happen this way.....the good guys always meeting the badt gals and the good gals in turn always meet with the badt guys...its a pity..i really feel for your sister, that is why it is not always good for a lady to totally show a guy that she is into him! but let her forge ahead with her life...i believe she have learn't from the experience!!
Re: I Am Desperate by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
Erm....... "shame on you if you f00l me once, shame on me if you f00l me twice"
your sister should be slapped back to reality.
But on a serious note, try getting outside help, parents, uncles or a religious figure she respects
Re: I Am Desperate by MrCork17: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
Poster.. is she light skin and is she gots nyansh? please advise!wink
Re: I Am Desperate by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2012
I feel you bro, but she and only she can call herself to order. The experience may make her stronger

I fear for what will be left of her then though.
Re: I Am Desperate by Mynd44: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Poster.. is she light skin and is she gots nyansh? please advise!wink
Slap yourself
Re: I Am Desperate by LIMUEL(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
Time heals....
Re: I Am Desperate by Mynd44: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
Not all wounds. Some wounds just stay there and dont heal with time
Re: I Am Desperate by mashnino(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2012
i am so sorry for what the boy did...

and help me tell your sis kpele..

watch her closely ooo
Re: I Am Desperate by LIMUEL(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mynd_44: Not all wounds. Some wounds just stay there and dont heal with time

All ...we only reject healing by breathing on our wounds
Re: I Am Desperate by Mynd44: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
LIMUEL:

All ...we only reject healing by breathing on our wounds
That's why time does not heal all wounds. She needs help
Re: I Am Desperate by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
love can be blind and wicked
Re: I Am Desperate by Mynd44: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
bennyraz: love can be blind and wicked
Remove the "can" and put "is"
Re: I Am Desperate by LIMUEL(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
Mynd_44: Not all wounds. Some wounds just stay there and dont heal with time
Mynd_44:
That's why time does not heal all wounds. She needs help

She did not complete the healing cycle that was why the boy could play her the second time
Help she needs but the help must come from her
Time will heal her
I am most certain
The duration is what I don't know

(1) (Reply)

New Coverless Pix Of Goldie - Nigeria Version Of Lady Gaga / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Asks If You Are Safe??... / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.