Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road (20308 Views)

Breaking News- Kogi Election Tribunal Relocated From Lokoja To Abuja!!! / Buhari’s Understanding Of Nigeria Is From Lokoja To Sokoto - IYC / FRSC Closes Lokoja-abuja Highway For Road Users Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Witi(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2012
The effect of the flood is devatating travelers spend hours crossing River Niger at Lokoja. I had a first hand experience today.

Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by yemi2plus(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2012
Thank God u Pass am..hope hippos no chop sum pple?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by killuminati(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LMAO!

GEJ is working, fresh air 2015 let's go there!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Foxybone(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
Fake pictures jor... Were u travelling by land or by water... Try something better next time angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by decrox199(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
a.k.a 'pool highway'
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by onila(f): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
yemi2plus2: Thank God u Pass am..hope hippos no chop sum pple?
grin grin
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Kslib(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
Foxybone: Fake pictures jor... Were u travelling by land or by water... Try something better next time angry angry angry angry angry
Na by liquid air !!!! If the op was travelling by water or land,the point is that he was travelling...
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Foxybone(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kslib:
Na by liquid air !!!! If the op is travelling by water or land,the point is that he is travelling...

Imagine say him dey there, the picture go make sense pass as e download am from site come feed us... I fit get u real pictures of wetin happen for both Benue and Kogi state from ma friend fone angry angry angry
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by timbros(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
Is it not a truck i am seeing at the background in that last picture?
OP why you leave main road wey motor dey follow come dey snap people wey dey board canoe for us? Abi you dey travel by water?
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by stolenstone: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
ok
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Sulhupeace: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
e be like say we no get government.
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by SisiKill1: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
Wow! I didn't know we had a River Lokoja!! shocked shocked

Choi! So many changes. . .I need to get back to my roots!
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Callotti: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm!!!
Trip to Nigeria. . .cancelled INDEFINITELY. embarassed
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by chucky234(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
Foxybone:

Imagine say him dey there, the picture go make sense pass as e download am from site come feed us... I fit get u real pictures of wetin happen for both Benue and Kogi state from ma friend fone angry angry angry
Wetin you dey wait before you post the real pictures
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by chucky234(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Wow! I didn't know we had a River Lokoja!! shocked shocked

Choi! So many changes. . .I need to get back to my roots!
So many new rivers,you can bring in oyinbos for tourism and you will be glad you did
lol
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Foxybone(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
chucky234: Wetin you dey wait before you post the real pictures

Make I go come back... Abeg, make una stop to dey post internet pictures wey una no snap by una self abeg angry angry angry
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by CrazyMan(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
I hope Papa Jona adds enough boats and canoes to the country's budget this year.
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by stagger: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
Where is the so-called bypass that the Works Minister was boasting about?
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by samkoro: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
killuminati: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LMAO!

Ok,GEJ caused the flood? That's how ur brain work.May be illuminati has killed ur brain and done sacrifice with it.They left a part that still thinks about Jonathan.

Killuminati
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Elueme: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
samkoro:

Ok,GEJ caused the flood? That's how ur brain work.May be illuminati has killed ur brain and done sacrifice with it.They left a part that still thinks about Jonathan.

Killuminati
You shouldn't have responded to that nit wit's comment.. Exactly what he was looking for..probably learning how to talk
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by killuminati(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
samkoro:

Killuminati
you get luck say I no come here wit my pistol
I for shoot you, you go see urself for general hospitu.

For ur life make u no quote me again, u here? #warning!!!
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by henrygold(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
Foxybone: Fake pictures jor... Were u travelling by land or by water... Try something better next time angry angry angry angry angry
[color=#006600][/color] your comment wasn't funny dude, I witnessed it yesterday..
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by killuminati(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2012
Elueme: You shouldn't have responded to that nit wit's comment.. Exactly what he was looking for..probably learning how to talk
sorry Ooo! Mr I know how to talk, we don see you... Oya dey talk na.
Capital FOOL like you!
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Foxybone(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
henrygold: [color=#006600][/color] your comment wasn't funny dude, I witnessed it yesterday..

I have gone through my post but can't seem to find where I quoted you.... You witnessed it... Where are the proofs.... You go just siddon for chair for front of computer, comment because of comment sake angry angry angry
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by hardbody: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
Callotti: Hmmmmmmmm!!!
Trip to Nigeria. . .cancelled INDEFINITELY. embarassed

who invite you back first? The fewer the merrier and safer. Stay where you are, i guess natural disasters never will happen there.
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by LarryTreash(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2012
Who are u fooling? Urself abi ur villagers, this is jst a river by d road side, hav a good look on d last pix, u wil see a tanker & other cars. The raod is up. FOOL, go & check ur dictionary 2 knw d difference btw FLOOD & RIVER.
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by ocee31(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
@op I really doubt if u were there because I left abuja this morning around 7:00am with big joe heading for benin I had to alight from the bus to take a bike after spending 3hrs in the hold up & right now I'm in ekpoma
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by henrychubayo: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
killuminati: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LMAO!

What has GEJ got to do with these. Are you not aware that flood can happen at anywhere and anyplace? Don't you floods in china, america and many other places? Did anyone blame the presidents for that? Some people don't know how to reason, thinks, understand and comment and its very sad we have such people here. If you need help, humbly say it before it will be late

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by basisop(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
Please, please, beware of Hippopos!
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
henrychubayo:
What has GEJ got to do with these. Are you not aware that flood can happen at anywhere and anyplace? Don't you floods in china, america and many other places? Did anyone blame the presidents for that? Some people don't know how to reason, thinks, understand and comment and its very sad we have such people here. If you need help, humbly say it before it will be late

Stop lecturing us what he has got to do with this. Most of us on here love GEJ more than you do... ok. When we criticize is government, we mean honest criticism and mean no harm. My friend this road has been flooded going into two weeks now and that is the point most of us are bickering about. People have been stuck in Lokoja unable to make it to Abuja because of the road condition; in fact, it is inoperable. Motorists coming out from Lagos to Abuja via Lokoja now has to drive back towards lagos and take alternative route, doubling fuel cost, downtime, distress and all that. Who do you want us to blame? Yes flood happens(natural disaster) and citizens expect swift response and repair from government ASAP.
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by killuminati(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
henrychubayo:
actually, it ain't about the flood. Are you basically blind bro? Can't you see those dilapidated road to our dear FCT? Abi udondey....m..m.. Guy chill out! If those road were in a good condition with a effective drainage there's no water will stagnant there. That's wat I'm talkinbout!
Re: Pictures From Lokoja-abuja Road by killuminati(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Danka7777:

Stop lecturing us what he has got to do with this. Most of us on here love GEJ more than you do... ok. When we criticize is government, we mean honest criticism and mean no harm. My friend this road has been flooded going into two weeks now and that is the point most of us are bickering about. People have been stuck in Lokoja unable to make it to Abuja because of the road condition; in fact, it is inoperable. Motorists coming out from Lagos to Abuja via Lokoja now has to drive back towards lagos and take alternative route, doubling fuel cost, downtime, distress and all that. Who do you want us to blame? Yes flood happens(natural disaster) and citizens expect swift response and repair from government ASAP.
abeg help me lecture d hipo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ / 2023: Former Arewa Youth President, Balami Dumps APC For Labor Party / Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.