Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (4922 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Please Help Me-he Has Low Sperm Count. / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by yinkawunmi(f): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2012
Help
Re: Help by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2012
Keep praying for him and hope for his restoration.
Re: Help by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
shyte!!!! disaster lon pe yi ke! emmmm...darling! begin deep rosary inside holy water dey tear heaven down wiv holyfield prayers o! The God of Elijah shall see u tru. Goodluck *hugs*
Re: Help by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
tell him to go see a doctor. It can be remedied
Re: Help by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
how long has he had it ?
how long have you guys been together?
And when did he give you dis information?
Re: Help by JoannaSedley(f): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
The guy is a good person for telling you, help him find a solution. But if you can't then you better leave the poor guy alone and don't castigate/berate him.
Re: Help by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
for him being honest about it, keep praying and hoping for healing and also advise him to see a doctor if it an be cured
Re: Help by Sijo01(f): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
Before breaking the news to you, I think he might have consulted medical personel! What was the outcome of the medical examination/treatment??
Re: Help by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
@OP
Having low sper.m count does NOT mean he cannot get you pregnant, it simply means that it will be (very) difficult to do so, but not impossible..... at least, get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Help by 2kurupt(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hm, you said it's your fiancée right? Maybe he wants to use it as an excuse to breakup or make you end the relationship.

No normal bachelor walks into a clinic & requests for a sperm count examination, except in he has been married before or tried to father a baby in the past.

TALK TO HIM

12 Likes

Re: Help by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
2kurupt: Hm, you said it's your fiancée right? NO! Fiancé. Maybe he wants to use it as an excuse to breakup or make you end the relationship.

No normal bachelor walks into a clinic & requests for a sperm count examination, except in he has been married before or tried to father a baby in the past.

TALK TO HIM

1 Like

Re: Help by MrsChima1(f): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
Having low sper.m count does NOT mean he cannot get you pregnant, it simply means that it will be (very) difficult to do so, but not impossible..... at least, get your facts right.

That's medically true. The only way a man can't get a woman pregnant from his side...ZERO SPERM COUNT. I got cussed out at the health section for saying that not everybody is meant to have kids nor should have kids.

If he doesn't produce kids then it wasn't meant for him to have children or get you pregnant.
Re: Help by Idowuogbo(f): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2012
kunletiwoo:

hehhee werey! grin grin grin
Re: Help by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hehhee werey! grin grin grin
Swiri, ki lo n pa e lerin mhen?
Re: Help by 190: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
he should eat lots of amala, ewudu, plantain and fried eggs + choco milo

He would have more than enuf sperm count 2 impregnate 50 women
Re: Help by Idowuogbo(f): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
kunletiwoo: Swiri, ki lo n pa e lerin mhen?
u no wot mehn! badt guy
Re: Help by omega25red(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
[/size]tell him to stop wearing under wear or switch to boxers and if he is over weight he must loose weight. He also has to change his diet incase he has diabetes (this has nothing to do with the sperm count).
Re: Help by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u no wot mehn! badt guy
Don't loud it wink - grin
Re: Help by 2kurupt(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
@kunletiwoo. noted!
Was just too lazy to confirm the right word b4 I hit send

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
2kurupt: @kunletiwoo. noted!
Was just too lazy to confirm the right word b4 I hit send
Understood! One love bro.
Re: Help by femi4: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
Finance, Fiance, Fiancee, which one sef?
Re: Help by Excelboi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
The guy don waste am on oda babes finish *sarcasm*
Re: Help by Excelboi(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2012
femi4: Finance, Fiance, Fiancee, which one sef?
Lol, just noticed that! Damn
Re: Help by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
femi4: Finance, Fiance, Fiancee, which one sef?
Lol... Femi, Woman is to Fiancee and Man is to Fiance... smiley
Re: Help by Idowuogbo(f): 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
kunletiwoo: Lol... Femi, Woman is to Fiancee and Man is to Fiance... smiley
teacher in da block y'all.. yoh yoh!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help by yinkawunmi(f): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
AmBeautiful: how long has he had it ?
how long have you guys been together?
And when did he give you dis information?
. 8months nau, he told me dis d very day we sited each other, though we ve been talking on phone for a while before we met, but it was too difficult for me to quit cos ve already fell in love wit him. Honestly don't kw want to do
Re: Help by cowgurl: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

That's medically true. The only way a man can't get a woman pregnant from his side...ZERO SPERM COUNT. I got cussed out at the health section for saying that not everybody is meant to have kids nor should have kids.

If he doesn't produce kids then it wasn't meant for him to have children or get you pregnant.

A dude with zero sperm count? can any woman tolerate that?
This is going to be difficult for both parties to cope.
Re: Help by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
teacher in da block y'all.. yoh yoh!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help by ghettodreamz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2012
yinkawunmi: . 8months nau, he told me dis d very day we sited each other, though we ve been talking on phone for a while before we met, but it was too difficult for me to quit cos ve already fell in love wit him. Honestly don't kw want to do

You guys have been together for 8 months? Has he ever been married to before? Do you know anything about his past sexual life? How come he got to know this? I mean, has he tried impregnating a lady before? Has he been medically examined before? How many times? How long was the last? And what was the medical test result? Sound like you really loved him, but how much does he loves you? What is his religion? And how much does he practise?

Sound like IJMB Q's, but I believe your response to the above Q's would certainly help throw more light on the issue for better...
Re: Help by Goldieluks: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
ghettodreamz:

You guys have been together for 8 months? Has he ever been married to before? Do you know anything about his past sexual life? How come he got to know this? I mean, has he tried impregnating a lady before? Has he been medically examined before? How many times? How long was the last? And what was the medical test result? Sound like you really loved him, but how much does he loves you? What is his religion? And how much does he practise?

Sound like IJMB Q's, but I believe your response to the above Q's would certainly help throw more light on the issue for better...

True that.
Re: Help by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2012
yinkawunmi:
...am losing my mind, my finance told me he has a low sperm count...
am totally confused

You should not be overtly worried, it is not a terminal disease. Even PE has a lasting solution.
Re: Help by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
fluid26:

You should not be overtly worried, it is not a terminal disease. Even PE has a lasting solution.
Oya! the Fluid master do sumtin na. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Arrogant / What Is It About Benin Boys??????? / Why We Must Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.