Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4996 Views)

Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! / Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? / Two Guys Holding Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
A sweet photo of a bride and groom holding hands just before they walk down the aisle has gone viral. One look at it and you'll understand why.
Couple on Wedding Day

With the groom sitting around the corner to uphold tradition of not seeing the bride before she walks down the aisle, the picture is worth 1,000 words.

And then some.

That quiet and intimate moment - a touching scene of stillness before their big day - struck a chord with more than 65,000 people on Facebook.

How did it come about?

Bre Curtas, 23, and her bridesmaids were fussing over last-minute details in her dressing room when her future mother-in-law walked in with a message.

“Sweetheart, your groom has called for you,” she said.

Wondering what for, the bride says her heart fluttered as her mother-in-law pulled her to a corner where her groom-to-be, Josh, was waiting.

Sliding back in a chair around the corner so that Josh couldn’t see her dress, she managed to squeak out, “Hi sweetie! We’re getting married today!”

“I know, baby, and I want to pray with you before we do,” said Josh, 24.

“Everything culminated in that moment,” Curtas told The N.Y. Daily News. “Faith was a huge part of our relationship and plays a role in everything we do.”

The Lynchburg, Va., couple held hands as the wedding planner rushed around, and photographer Kimberly Burke captured the moment.

The wedding itself was a blur, but not those 40 seconds.

“I think this photo has gone viral because it’s not about me,” Curtas said. “No one is looking at it my dress or the venue or my hair. That stuff doesn’t matter."

“I think people are touched because it’s two young people taking a minute to forget about those things and thank the Lord for what he’s done.”
- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/06/photo-of-couple-holding-hands-around-corner-on-wedding-day-goes/#sthash.iZTE47cx.dpuf\
this is what every woman wants love and peace.

Re: . by annita19(f): 12:00am On Jun 16, 2013
Aww that is so sweet.
Re: . by Les: 12:51am On Jun 16, 2013
annita19: Aww that is so sweet.
we are getting married right now, this time around, we'll interlock legs.... This's very romantic, u know?
Re: . by annita19(f): 1:21am On Jun 16, 2013
Les: we are getting married right now, this time around, we'll interlock legs.... This's very romantic, u know?

Cool story but your profile picture shows a red flag tongue
Re: . by Les: 1:40am On Jun 16, 2013
annita19:

Cool story but your profile picture shows a red flag tongue
common, like seriously, i dont get ur red flag stuff, wat's so red flaggy wen u get married, ses ur hubby, he kiss ur babied tommy and poof??
In case u didn't notice, dis topic is actually d first stage of my dp...
Re: . by obowunmi(m): 2:11am On Jun 16, 2013
Wonder if it will go viral if they were Black...
Re: . by Caracta(f): 2:12am On Jun 16, 2013
Awww. I love this!
Re: . by sweettease(f): 2:34am On Jun 16, 2013
spongeback:
Sliding back in a chair around the corner so that Josh couldn’t see her dress, she managed to squeak out, “Hi sweetie! We’re getting married today!”

“I know, baby, and I want to pray with you before we do,” said Josh, 24.

“Faith was a huge part of our relationship and plays a role in everything we do.”

The Lynchburg, Va., couple held hands as the wedding planner rushed around, and photographer Kimberly Burke captured the moment.

3 Likes

Re: . by annita19(f): 4:29am On Jun 16, 2013
obowunmi: Wonder if it will go viral if they were Black...

Stop being a sad lonely racist

3 Likes

Re: . by Nomski0(f): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2013
annita19:

Stop being a sad lonely racist
I tire for the guy o.
This was a romantic pic.*smiling*
Re: . by 190: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2013
thats 190 and kalis angry angry

who shared my pics on this forum angry angry angry
Re: . by Mynd44: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2013
Huh?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2013
aww so sweet
Re: . by daduke2k(m): 7:48am On Jun 16, 2013
:PAwww. 190, u sef fit pray before wedding? Make u blow ur wife finish first.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 16, 2013
Sweet. cry Every woman needs a man like that.
Re: . by 190: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2013
daduke2k: :PAwww. 190, u sef fit pray before wedding? Make u blow ur wife finish first.

to be honest i wouldnt be caught holding my wife's hand like that

i rather be caught n-u-d-e a-z-z n-a-k-e-d with my wife in some bathroom on our wedding day

now thats romantic angry
Re: . by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2013
190:

to be honest i wouldnt be caught holding my wife's hand like that

i rather be caught n-u-d-e a-z-z n-a-k-e-d with my wife in some bathroom on our wedding day

now thats romantic angry

I hope you accidently shut your d1ck in a door angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by daduke2k(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2013
Now that's what A̶̲̥̅♏ talking about.
Re: . by 190: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I hope you accidently shut your d1ck in a door angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin

Huh

You again

arent u a guy

quit following me around i ent g-a-y

moderators please look into this guy as hes male disguised as female
Re: . by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2013
190:

Huh

You again

arent u a guy

quit following me around i ent g-a-y

moderators please look into this guy as hes male disguised as female

You cant fool me with this hate speech of yours.. I know you like me grin
kiss kiss kiss
Re: . by 190: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2013
[size=4pt]im in trouble, who bring me come here [/size] angry
Re: . by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2013
190: [size=4pt]im in trouble, who bring me come here [/size] angry

You are banished from this thread..

grin
Re: . by 190: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2013
Goodbye undecided
Re: . by mysticgal(f): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2013
Aww what a huge step of faith,the lord bless your marriage in jesus name amensmiley
Re: . by 190: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2013
mysticgal: Aww what a huge step of faith,the lord bless your marriage in jesus name amensmiley
undecided undecided
Re: . by nekaa(f): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2013
Now that's pleasing to the eye...
Re: . by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2013
Rubbish! He has definitely kissed, smooch and even phucked her before that day so what's the need of making it seem as if they haven't touched before or someone is about to get crucified.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2013
Awwwww, I wish it was me.
Re: . by 190: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2013
Valeree: Awwwww, I wish it was me.

i could hold u even in a much better more romantic positon if u'd allow me embarassed
Re: . by deor03(m): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2013
Abeg, let them marry and see reality.
I wish weddings could be as elaborate as its being celebrated today.
Rather we should celebrate 5,10,15 years
Re: . by GenSpecific: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Sweet. cry Every woman needs a man like that.

1 Like

Re: . by naijaboiy: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
Jux commentin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Guys To Beg Them? / Why Do Most Guys Boast To Ladies About Being A Professional In Bed ? / Can You Do This In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.