Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,793 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way (4998 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Princessmel(f): 12:55am On Jun 15, 2013
I met this guy a week ago, he seems like all I've been looking for in a man. My question is when can I let him go all the way, is now too soon? undecided
Thanks in advance smiley
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 15, 2013
There isn't a specific time
it could even happen in the car tomorrow undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Mynd44: 1:00am On Jun 15, 2013
You have got to be kidding me

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by DnigerianPrince: 1:04am On Jun 15, 2013
I'll say a week is too soon, give it some time. Depending on what you want from the relationship with him, long term or short term. I don't know how old you are but from your post, you're probably very young(i might be wrong) BUT, at certain age, a lot of guy you meet will look like the ONE until you move closer and realize he isn't that one you've been seeking. However, if you keep letting them have their way one week after meeting, think of howe many guys you'd have slept with in your search for the ONE. That said, you no fit hold body till marriage? If you can't, go out on dates for a while first, or at least spend time with him without sex, Don't just give in to every Tom, Dic.k (literally) and Harry. Remember to use a condom when you finally let him in.

8 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Princessmel(f): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2013
DnigerianPrince: I'll say a week is too soon, give it some time. Depending on what you want from the relationship with him, long term or short term. I don't know how old you are but from your post, you're probably very young(i might be wrong) BUT, at certain age, a lot of guy you meet will look like the ONE until you move closer and realize he isn't that one you've been seeking. However, if you keep letting them have their way one week after meeting, think of howe many guys you'd have slept with in your search for the ONE. That said, you no fit hold body till marriage? If you can't, go out on dates for a while first, or at least spend time with him without sex, Don't just give in to every Tom, Dic.k (literally) and Harry. Remember to use a condom when you finally let him in.
I honestly think he's the one, I see myself marrying him. And I'm not that young, I'm 24. Thanks for your advice tho smiley
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by DnigerianPrince: 1:49am On Jun 15, 2013
Princessmel:
I honestly think he's the one, I see myself marrying him. And I'm not that young, I'm 24. Thanks for your advice tho smiley

Personally, As a guy, I will say No, don't do with him it yet. We value it more if we have to work for it, not saying it's good but it's just what it is. If you don't give in easily, he'll have more respect for you after all, he can always pay to get sex outside. My advise remains the same, go otu with him more and build someting at least. If he likes you enough anf wants you, he waill wait.....at least you are not asking him to wait till he marries you.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by annita19(f): 1:54am On Jun 15, 2013
Princessmel:

Too soon to tell sister, take it slow. One day at a time. Did you say 24 and not that young? Lol
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 15, 2013
What do you mean by having his way?

Do you mean nyanshing you? cool

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by k2039: 2:30am On Jun 15, 2013
joeydozzy: There isn't a specific time
it could even happen in the car tomorrow undecided undecided
My goodness
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 15, 2013
annita19:

Too soon to tell sister, take it slow. One day at a time. Did you say 24 and not that young? Lol

24 ain't young maami
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 15, 2013
A week is to much early,please try and carry yourself a bit. Make him thirst for it a bit so you can know what he really want from the relationship
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 15, 2013
For me,if u hv the feelings to hv him as ur husband in future,still hole ur body.I am a Man too that will motivate him too be with u.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Popowaa: 6:49am On Jun 15, 2013
Lmao
k2039: My goodness
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by segzicres(m): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2013
Abeg let him in, he'll stay if he wants to doesn't matter if u wait 2yrs or 1hr.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Kosigift(f): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2013
Princessmel:
I honestly think he's the one, I see myself marrying him. smiley
This is where most ladies get it wrong! "U see urself marrying him?? shocked shocked and u think he doesn't have to see himself marrying u too b4 anything can happen?

Listen ma, u can never use sex (if dat's what u meant by going all d way) to get a responsible guy! Register dat somewhere in ur head. Secondly, why don't u try to be a better person? that is try to upgrade urself cos from what I see here, u actually got nothing else to offer in a relatioship other than the obvious.

And did u say u are 24? Lord have mercy! Really, age is just but numbers...

10 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Nomski0(f): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2013
Sweetie, you met him a week and you want to jump into bed because you see yourself marrying him let him see himself marrying you first. Give it time, as much i dont support sex before marriage, but let him put that ring on your finger before you let him have your goodies. No offence but jumping into bed after a week spells - Slut-hood.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by nikkyshyne(f): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2013
Princessmel:
I honestly think he's the one, I see myself marrying him. And I'm not that young, I'm 24.
Just after a week? shocked. Babe, that tingly feeling you are feeling is common sense leaving your body!

9 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by ITbomb(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2013
One week and thinking of marriage?
The guy must have honey in his mouth n a fat wallet.
Have u seen him angry before ?
Have u seen his reactions when u greet ur male friends.
Do u know his friends and where he hangs out when u r not around.
What is his spirituality
Do u know his parents or background
Do u know about his past relationship.
Do u know if he thinks that u r the girl of his dreams or just another girl that he has use his charm and money to sleep with.
Just a week?
* I hate spoiling games for players. Do unto others . . . . *

11 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Oohrhii(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2013
SMH....
Una get time.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2013
Kosigift:
This is where most ladies get it wrong! "U see urself marrying him?? shocked shocked and u think he doesn't have to see himself marrying u too b4 anything can happen?

Listen ma, u can never use sex (if dat's what u meant by going all d way) to get a responsible guy! Register dat somewhere in ur head. Secondly, why don't u try to be a better person? that is try to upgrade urself cos from what I see here, u actually got nothing else to offer in a relatioship other than the obvious.

And did u say u are 24? Lord have mercy! Really, age is just but numbers...
Are u sure u're not my twin??!

I couldn't have said it any better.....Ultra GBAM!

@op: There is no stipulated time for this sorta thing, when the time is right you'll know and it will flow. Don't force it wink
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by dhardline(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2013
The right time is when you are married to him.datz all

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by numericalguy(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2013
Girls and their pretense, here you are having sleepless nights and lusting after him, yet you make it sound as if he's the desperado.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by preciouspreccy: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2013
pls my dear dnt try it is too early,make him long 4 u,dont look chip,dnt b carried away by his did,men can do anytin 2 av der way,try him by kiping ur dignity,ur body is ur pride
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2013
Do it today,next 6months,next two years,either way, non ll stop him from leaving if he wants to.So know who you are dating before serving him yourself undecided
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Godson201333(m): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2013
annita19:

why too soon?So you can't let me have my way into you after dating you for a week?Then No time.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Godson201333(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2013
ITbomb: One week and thinking of marriage?
The guy must have honey in his mouth n a fat wallet.
Have u seen him angry before ?
Have u seen his reactions when u greet ur male friends.
Do u know his friends and where he hangs out when u r not around.
What is his spirituality
Do u know his parents or background
Do u know about his past relationship.
Do u know if he thinks that u r the girl of his dreams or just another girl that he has use his charm and money to sleep with.
Just a week?
* I hate spoiling games for players. Do unto others . . . . *

But you have already spoiled the game and i am gonna spoil your shows too..
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Godson201333(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2013
I can smell something @OP you sound desperate,problems with all these young girls out there,what happened to your first love?How many guys have you dated?Did you consulted NL on the day you lost your virginity?Now you thinking of marriage....HUH grin cheesy?
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Alamation(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
God's time is the best. Wait unto the Lord.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by laykhorn(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44: You have got to be kidding me
She is damn serious man!
Not everyone takes life as serious as you may seem to do, she may see it as plain fun while you view through the serious biznez spectacle. smiley smiley cheesy
Princessmel: I met this guy a week ago, he seems like all I've been looking for in a man. My question is when can I let him go all the way, is now too soon? undecided
Thanks in advance smiley

Go on, HAVE FUN! cheesy Its your life. You dont expect we that dont have to deal with the consequences to feel any string while dishing you the worst advice you can get. undecided undecided undecided

I'LL BE HERE WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT THREAD... I just hope I have to laugh then cool cool
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Mynd44: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
^^
Werey

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by laykhorn(m): 1:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
Werey
Wetin she dey expect make I yarn am

Make she no open leg experience is the best teacher, let her learn cheesy
Re: When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way by Mynd44: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
laykhorn:
Wetin she dey expect make I yarn am

Make she no open leg experience is the best teacher, let her learn cheesy
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.