Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Should I Break It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break It? (1083 Views)

How Do I Break It To Her? / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? / I Took A Blood Oath With My Girl And Now I Want To Break It, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break It? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2012
Hello good people of Nairaland. Please what will you advise me to do in a situation were my fiance will offend me and i will still be the one to apologise? Should i break the relationship/what should i do? Your humble opinion is highly needed...
Re: Should I Break It? by masterpiecer(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2012
fados4sure: Hello good people of Nairaland. Please what will you advise me to do in a situation were my fiance will offend me and i will still be the one to apologise? Should i break the relationship/what should i do? Your humble opinion is highly needed...

bro, this means you are sucker for love, u gat to be a man and claim ur spot as a man, if it ain't working out then sing d song by Ludacris to her; #moooove bicth, getta da way, getta da way bicth getta da way#angry
Re: Should I Break It? by Ranoscky(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
masterpiecer:

bro, this means you are sucker for love, u gat to be a man and claim ur spot as a man, if it ain't working out then sing d song by Ludacris to her; #moooove bicth, getta da way, getta da way bicth getta da way#angry
True talk, broda! I cant believe that such guys stil exists.
Re: Should I Break It? by gunners160(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
nuthin.in love 1 nids 2 lower his ego and pride.luv is nt proud u saw d qualities in her dat was wat made u asked her out.remenber b4 she agreed 2 ur proposal u were beggin and prayin may b also on dry fastin just 2recieve a yes.pls gals are like dat they want we guys 2 give them our attention and show them we stil kare abt them.op i bet u.if u leave ur gal and date anoda gal because of dis u wuld stil get dsame result
Re: Should I Break It? by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2012
Erm..... This guy and his many stories sef.
What happens if you dont apologise?
Re: Should I Break It? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2012
masterpiecer:

Thanks bros, i appreciate.
Re: Should I Break It? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ranoscky:
True talk, broda! I cant believe that such guys stil exists.
They exist. That is what am facing day inn, day out.
Re: Should I Break It? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
gunners160: nuthin.in love 1 nids 2 lower his ego and pride.luv is nt proud u saw d qualities in her dat was wat made u asked her out.remenber b4 she agreed 2 ur proposal u were beggin and prayin may b also on dry fastin just 2recieve a yes.pls gals are like dat they want we guys 2 give them our attention and show them we stil kare abt them.op i bet u.if u leave ur gal and date anoda gal because of dis u wuld stil get dsame result
So, what do you expect i do again? Apologise? Two captain can't drive a ship. I am suppose to be the captain but, she like to be the captain which is very wrong..
Re: Should I Break It? by MyneWhite1(f): 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
being captain of a ship does not mean not apologizing. Love her like Jesus loved the church. He did more than apologize, he died for us. So keep loving her and forget your ego and she will love you even the more.
Re: Should I Break It? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2012
Myne White: being captain of a ship does not mean not apologizing. Love her like Jesus loved the church. He did more than apologize, he died for us. So keep loving her and forget your ego and she will love you even the more.
You have a point but, that is mumu mentality

1 Like

Re: Should I Break It? by gunners160(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2012
op wat kils we men nwdays is ego we belief women are inferior 2 us so we treat them like rags.remenber 2 wrng kan neva mk a rite if u claim she suppose 2 do d begging she 2 she claims u suppose 2 do d beggin who wuld then apologise 2 each other?sumtimes we nid 2humble ourselves so dat
we wuld get d respect we want.a ladi wuld neva respect u if u continue 2 complain or nag.just save urself 4rm unecessary argument wit her.kontinue ur gud wrk
Re: Should I Break It? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
gunners160: op wat kils we men nwdays is ego we belief women are inferior 2 us so we treat them like rags.remenber 2 wrng kan neva mk a rite if u claim she suppose 2 do d begging she 2 she claims u suppose 2 do d beggin who wuld then apologise 2 each other?sumtimes we nid 2humble ourselves so dat
we wuld get d respect we want.a ladi wuld neva respect u if u continue 2 complain or nag.just save urself 4rm unecessary argument wit her.kontinue ur gud wrk
This is not a matter of ego. The problem here is that any-time she is wrong, she won't apologise. Should i break the relationship because of that?
Re: Should I Break It? by obowunmi(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
A man is the head, the boss. If she can't beg you. Move on.
Re: Should I Break It? by Nobody: 4:30am On Oct 05, 2012
obowunmi: A man is the head, the boss. If she can't beg you. Move on.
Thank you
Re: Should I Break It? by MyneWhite1(f): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2012
I see you have already made up your mind.
fados4sure:
You have a point but, that is mumu mentality
Re: Should I Break It? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2012
Myne White: I see you have already made up your mind.
This is not a matter of made up of my mine. The truth is that, i am tired of apologising when i am right...

(1) (Reply)

Rules That Guys Wish Girls Knew / Pdp Chairman Was Caught Pants Down Afer "Doing It" With A Prostitute. / When A Relationship Breaks Up, Who Loose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.