Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters (13076 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by lonamy: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
If Mrs Patience Jonathan is actually sufferin from uterine fibroids, of which she is receiving treatment in Germany, then those women who are having se.x with Mr President should considered themselves prone to have the same disease, except they are using contraceptives with Mr President.

If Patience has it, there is every tendency that the tracies of the virus will be living inside Mr President. Those money and power loving concubines are liable to catch this disease. Mrs Jonathan is very fortunate to enjoy Queen's treatment, in their own case they will not have same medical opportunity. So I advice them to go for test and start their medical treatment, if positive to the test, before it is too late.
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by specialguest(f): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
undecidedHahahahhaa I laugh in pidgin! So Sahara reporters has become a diagnostic center, very well then maybe nairaland is the dispensary..
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by Vincent41(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
ogbeche77: Nigeria's 1st Lady Not Discharged,still In German Hospital

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerias-first-lady-still-german-hospital-aides-told-get-ready-leave-soon-1

i pray she never returns to avoid speaking her collect grammer grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by lion042(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2012
What's my business?
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: We saw it when it was black, now you change it to red. We have seen it, dont change again. Thanks.
thank you for that also.but I change it to anything I like, that is the prose in which it was created. hope you understand, thank you
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
Billyonaire: We saw it when it was black, now you change it to red. We have seen it, dont change again. Thanks.
thank you for that also.but I can change it to anything I like, that is the purpose in which it was created and designed for. hope you understand, thank you
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by Smooyis(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
May d Lord have mercy and deliver her from all her troubles. Neva a healer like Jesus Christ.
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by bubadaniel13: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
Abeg make wuna allow mama make she rest,she needs it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
olivertwist:

It's only a big foo.l & an ignoramus that will make a wish for the death of the 1st lady of the F.R.N.

But @ Searchcop, pls what do you mean by 'toast to immortality'?I hope your toast is for God & not for the 1st lady coz ONLY GOD is IMMORTAL.Thanks

I believe in immortality. I believe its God's perfect plan for man to live on earth eternally, common, if Adam had not sinned will there be death? But then, didnt Jesus die for Adam's sin? Why then do people still die?

So it says "sit on my right hand until I make thy enemy thy footstool, ofwhich death is the last enemy that must be destroyed"
Hence, the immortality of mankind will usher in d 2nd coming of christ.
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2012
sunkoye: its seems it is u dat do nt know the God u serve. see, He works mysteriously.What is Evil in ur eyes might not be in His. HIS will be done. gaskia!

Now, that's a level of truth...
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by escobar07(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
hey, is she not resting?
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by nutigal: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
na which one we wan believe?
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
X
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by princenonny(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
Pls let us pray for the speedy recovery of our dear first lady. Get well soon. We miss you
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by patrickmuf(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2012
Dis series long pass "24"
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by uzomagic(m): 1:50am On Oct 06, 2012
Saharareporters is to lies what a bakery is to bread
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2012
preshuzpearl:

even if i don't, it wont stop destiny from taking its course.
She'll get well and pple like u will be put to shame

I said "how on earth will it be God's will for her not to get well" in other words, it is God's will for her to get well.

So u see, we are both wishing her well.
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by elpatch(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2012
The presidency would have saved itself from this infinite headaches by just releasing a brief that her excellency is suffering from a neurodegenerative condition and we all should pray for her speedy recovery.afterall we're all human.
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by elpatch(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2012
@lonamy,uterine fibroid is not a communicable disease meaning if mr president want to get down skin with other women,they sure won't get myoma from the act.little educ
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by KingSolomonI: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
searchcorp:

Yet they are just about the only people who have a clue what's going on with the first lady.

From my follow up of sahara reporters,i cannot confidently rely on their infomation or reports as they mostly lack credible sources...all u see is ''a source'' said dis,a ''source'' said that! I trust their advert income is booming!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Officially Declares To Run For Senate In 2019 / Ene Okon, Abia Police Commissioner Vows To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / No Increase In PMS Prices, NNPCL Assures Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.