Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters (13066 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Still 'President" In Bayelsa State... See Photo / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2012
Nigeria's 1st Lady Not Discharged,still In German Hospital

Contrary to reports that Nigeria's First Lady, Patience Jonathan, has been discharged from her hospital in Wiesbaden, Germany and checked into a hotel, SaharaReporters has learnt from medical sources in the city that she was there until at least 6p.m. local time.

We have also learnt that the presidency instructed the hospital to discharge her so that she can continue her treatment in Abuja. Her aides, who are living in hotels in Wiesbaden, have been told to pack their bags in readiness to return to Abuja.

A reliable source told SaharaReporters that immense pressure has been piled on the hospital management to allow Mrs. Jonathan go back to Nigeria where she will continue her therapy, a measure that will forestall further embarrassment of her husband, President Goodluck Jonathan.

A local newspaper reported yesterday that Mrs. Jonathan had been discharged from the hospital and checked into a hotel, but a source told SaharaReporters today that the First Lady receives treatment in a room at the hospital with a five-star hotel room status. Since she is a private suite reserved for queens and kings, the source said it was absurd to check her into a hotel room in preparation for departure.

A presidency source also confirmed Mr. Jonathan’s order that the First Lady be brought home, as a result of which she might be airlifted back Nigeria any moment from now.

Mrs. Jonathan's exact medical diagnosis remains shrouded in secrecy. Saharareporters has carefully followed her case since she was airlifted from Abuja to Germany one month ago when we were first told that she had suffered food poisoning. Our investigations however revealed that she had first gone to Dubai to undergo a procedure which went awry, leaving her unable to speak for about one week after arriving Germany.

Upon returning to Nigeria, some sort of medical emergency then developed, and she was rushed in an air ambulance to Germany, where she underwent surgery to remove uterine fibroids. She had barely recovered sufficiently when her condition was reportedly exacerbated by Parkinson disease.

Yesterday, the Lagos-based PM News revealed that Mrs. Jonathan has uterine cancer. Through all this, the presidency has made no statements.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerias-first-lady-still-german-hospital-aides-told-get-ready-leave-soon-1
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by cibilola(f): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2012
I dont know what to believe anymore. . .

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2012
Healing is the children's bread.
If it is God's will for her to get well, she will.
May all those who do not wish her well be dissappointed

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2012
Toast to immortality....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2012
Toast to immortality

(I love my firstlady so much that I'm going to reply almost every post on this thread today. Mods pls, don't hide 'em)
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by tyson55(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2012
Which one do we believe now?

Sahara reporter should give it a rest already!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2012
preshuzpearl: Healing is the children's bread.
If it is God's will for her to get well, she will.
May all those who do not wish her well be dissappointed

How on earth can it be God's will for her not to get well?
Do you know God at all?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by onthefence: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2012
The plot continues

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2012
cibilola: I dont know what to believe anymore. . .

Are you a believer?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by blueheart(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2012
O maa ga oooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by tjskii(f): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2012
Wat embarrasment is she causing d president? If shez stil ill,she shud take as much time as she nids to recover,her health is more important than some imagined dent on GEJ's image,we all know that d healthcare system in dis countryz messed up,so no nid to pretend that she can get adequate medical attention here

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2012
Dis saharareporters people self are crazy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2012
blueheart: O maa ga oooo

Oga yi ga o
Olomo ti e o
O tun womi gan o
Samba!!! *in tiwa savage's voice*

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by nedu2000(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2012
ogbeche77: Nigeria's 1st Lady Not Discharged,still In German Hospital

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerias-first-lady-still-german-hospital-aides-told-get-ready-leave-soon-1
em.......okay,liverpool lost last night o
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2012
gboss4sure: Dis saharareporters people self are crazy

Yet they are just about the only people who have a clue what's going on with the first lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by pheesayor(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2012
Segun Adeniyi wrote in his book that saharareporters was a pain in the neck of those in ASO VILLA during Yaradua's tenure, I think that's an understatement, they permanent injection in the bottom of those in power especially at the federal level. Don't blame them, blame the FG for spending tax payers money and not wanting to state the main reason why. Why not issue a press statement and tell the truth instead of peddling lies when they know we have saharareporters and premiumtimes to dig out their dirt?
Where's BEAF sef? (Reno Omokri)

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2012
tjskii: Wat embarrasment is she causing d president? If shez stil ill,she shud take as much time as she nids to recover,her health is more important than some imagined dent on GEJ's image,we all know that d healthcare system in dis countryz messed up,so no nid to pretend that she can get adequate medical attention here

Tomorrow, if I say the president is insecure... Rueben Abati will say nairalanders are jobless.
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by MyneWhite1(f): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2012
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by bankyblue(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2012
Pls free this woman now, his she the firSt person to be sick.
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2012
When dis woman go die sef... all this suspense is killing :-) me...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by elampiro(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2012
Why the pressure or hurry. Full recovery should be ensured before she returns. Even if she stays there for 6 months, it's not an issue. The press should let her be.
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2012
[/s][s]
pheesayor: Segun Adeniyi wrote in his book that saharareporters was a pain in the neck of those in ASO VILLA during Yaradua's tenure, I think that's an understatement, they permanent injection in the bottom of those in power especially at the federal level. Don't blame them, blame the FG for spending tax payers money and not wanting to state the main reason why. Why not issue a press statement and tell the truth instead of peddling lies when they know we have saharareporters and premiumtimes to dig out their dirt?
Where's BEAF sef? (Reno Omokri)

I can guarantee you that this your post will soon be hidden. How much, how much?
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2012
elampiro: Why the pressure or hurry. Full recovery should be ensured before she returns. Even if she stays there for 6 months, it's not an issue. The press should let her be.

You see, you are a little smarter than your president. Plus, that's just common sense. Isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2012
The plot deepens.

For all we know......
sad
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by searchcorp(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2012
musKeeto: When dis woman go die sef... all this suspense is killing :-) me...

She is not going to die IJN, that suspense might just end up killing you. But, my patience is not going to die.

Again, toast to immortality!!!

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by dridowu: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2012
All saharareport news is always from a reliable source, so does dat mean all other news does not have a reliable source ? Saharareport are comedian
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by dridowu: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2012
how dare u which ur fellow human to die ?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by Slizbeat(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2012
@musKeeto, the nearest transformer is not far o0, just be the corner. Quickly rush there and huge it. Whatever you wish your first lady might end up happening to you, to save yourself now, retract/modify your post.
@dame, enjoy ur stay until full recovery.
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by chucky234(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2012
Why the rush Mr. President,is your image more important than the life of our precious First Lady.
The hospital should be given enough time to treat her to full recovery rather than been airlifted to Nigeria to be treated by those quack Aso Rock physicians who call themselves doctors,I don't know when this clueless president will start taking right decisions that will be welcome by all.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by cibilola(f): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2012
searchcorp:

Are you a believer?

Believer of what now?
I meant there are too many conflicting reports!
Re: Patience Jonathan Still In German Hospital - SaharaReporters by cibilola(f): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2012

. . .and you may actually die of suspense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Aircraft Crash Lands In Yola / Primaries: APC Lists Conditions For Consensus Candidature / Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.