Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 (21508 Views)

Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Salawa Abeni And Nigerian Big Sheff Perform At Felabration Day 3 (Photos, Video) / Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda Stuns As Kcee,Others Perform At His Album Launch(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by ashaju33: 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
i did my nysc in calaba so i know what it is.....as in fun empire
Kslib:
Hahaha,.. Abeg na for where una dey learn this kind statitics,me too wan learn.lol... If the calabar people on nairaland descend on you ehn... I no dey ooh
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by agiboma(f): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
@ OP or whoever the source Niki is not American, She is from the Caribbean, she was born in Trinidad. I would love to go see her if i was in the country.
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by ujukala: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
She knows her worth
codernoni :
Make dem gimme quarter of dat money make I call my chick.. Her nywash big pass nikkie minaj own.
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by Eteo: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
ashaju33: This is calaba
 It harbors the highest number of fine ladies in Nigeria with 90% of over 18yrs being single mothers.
 Flirting and flexing is the motto but my people hate working and hustling.
 The second rated city in Nigeria with highest number of h.i.v victims.
 The only place where you work an interval of 25m and you see used condoms on the streets.
 The place that has the highest number of hotels in the country to the extent that they out number God worshiping places.
 Every youth has packaging that you hardly differentiate between the rich and the poor.
 The place where landlord quarrels tenant for entertaining female friends at the expense of his daughters.
 Ladies psyche guys and very demanding both in the day and nights.
 Ladies grow hair on chest, mustache and beard.
 50% of indigenes are cultists.

BALDERDASH! #Absolute rubbish#
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by Eteo: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
Wish u lot could listen to Donald Duke speak on d gains of d carnival n d multiplier effect d presence of tourists has on d economy of d state.

Entrepreneurs dream abt december n wish it neva comes to an end

Calabar carnival was birthed by d smartest governor EVER dat Nigeria could boast of, and believe me if the State had no gains, d succeeding governor would av let it Die a natural death

Bad roads is a general plague in Nigeria, not peculiar to Cross River alone. Has anyone been to Port Harcourt in recent times? Obio Akpor i mean, Woji, Elelenwo, Eleme (Akpajo, Alesa, Ogale) so Pls spare me d bad road story and wats d FG allocation to Rivers State? Can it bé compared to CRS?
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
I dnt give a damn whether mickey mirage is coming or nt! Dnt fancy such...my interest is in the fun...the lively people and fine chicks! grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
Eteo: Wish u lot could listen to Donald Duke speak on d gains of d carnival n d multiplier effect d presence of tourists has on d economy of d state.

Entrepreneurs dream abt december n wish it neva comes to an end

Calabar carnival was birthed by d smartest governor EVER dat Nigeria could boast of, and believe me if the State had no gains, d succeeding governor would av let it Die a natural death

Bad roads is a general plague in Nigeria, not peculiar to Cross River alone. Has anyone been to Port Harcourt in recent times? Obio Akpor i mean, Woji, Elelenwo, Eleme (Akpajo, Alesa, Ogale) so Pls spare me d bad road story and wats d FG allocation to Rivers State? Can it bé compared to CRS?

wheres that donald duke... the kinda peeps we need in this country!

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by Revolva(m): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nicki minaj 200,k well i blame the cross rivers state govt ...to be wasting money instead of dem empowering their youths..na nicki minaj that bitch dem wan pay ....dat talk arrant nonsense in her music....all her brain dey her artificial ass....rubbish
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by jawjaw1: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
hmmmmm..........

Would it be possible to roundup all the boko boys and their supporters in maiduguri and its environs and send them to Calabar to watch those Calabar chics dress in their skimpy carnival wears?

Maybe the backside shaking of Niki Minaj and the calabar chics would be the ultimate icing on the cake for their entertainment.

Just thinking aloud

hmmmmmm...........
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by mimicue(f): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
200,000 dollars its too small nau for an A-list artist nicki minaj of young money oh even nigerian A list musician won't collect that.. #TeamNicki grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by mimicue(f): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
Revolva: Nicki minaj 200,k well i blame the cross rivers state govt ...to be wasting money instead of dem empowering their youths..na nicki minaj that bitch dem wan pay ....dat talk arrant nonsense in her music....all her brain dey her artificial ass....rubbish

Pls you guys shld free her oh. Shez not d cause of our society govt even if dey don't pay her d money doesn't mean dey will use it to empower youths
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
flanrey: Before spending such an amount on Nicki, The govt should evaluate what they stand to gain in terms of income from the carnival....Btw, That $200k could complete a block of classroom in some undeveloped village
u said block u shud say blocks of classroom
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by 3RNEST(m): 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
200k dollar, ha, dats too much na including her flight ticket to and for okay lets assume she refuse to perform, she go refund the money? cuz i wonder which kind music she wan sing sef? oh i 4get say nikki na calabar babe.lol
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by Xionez(m): 12:21am On Oct 06, 2012
Hehehe. I fit bet sey na guyz go full that Carnival. Married, Re-Married, Un-Married, Post-Married etc.
grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by ForzaRaphael: 1:29am On Oct 06, 2012
Why will calabar pay 200 grand to a person who doesnt even have anythin' real of her body.
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by frainc(m): 1:40am On Oct 06, 2012
read my signature and get connecte
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by TippyTop(m): 5:39am On Oct 06, 2012
What a waste of money, and all this going to that untalented escuse of a woman, haba!
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by Blarbie: 6:13am On Oct 06, 2012
Ahem...this one be nice ooh
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by DonaldGenes(m): 6:15am On Oct 06, 2012
Idowuogbo: Calabar dey mad?? as in dem dey craze 200 gini? come dem suppose swear for whoever wan drop dat money o! wey cultural dancers go collect 40k shake bweast and all organs wey fit shake.
Highly seconded
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by spywareczar(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2012
I jst pray say dis insane islamic extremist boko haran, no hear abt dis news, coz dey can d smtin insane, like jingle bomb instead of jingle bell grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by sunnyp1(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2012
This is madness na that her fake ass them won pay for nii, wey we get God gift original yansh here wey real. Bleep the organisers. angry
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by bankyblue(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2012
What stop them from playing is track through out the street and
Then share the money to the people suffering in bakasse area. Later
We all say government is for the people and by the people. This is waste
Of our money.
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by cuteprinz(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2012
. . . beez in da trap, beez in da trap!
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by limitbreka: 10:11am On Oct 06, 2012
solomonkane: Cross Rivers is obviously a state governed by clowns. Weren't they the ones who were crying over the loss of oil wells to Akwa Ibom state? Last year, Rick Ross collected their money and didn't show, hope they've gotten a refund? All they know is to shake nyash, work; who sai!!
which state is governed by clowns? Ure so dumb cos the calabar carnival got sponsors. Last year I was part of the first bank band nd didn't pay a dime. I guess ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ wouldn't spit out trash if ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ know how much income cross river generate from the carnival. Always use your brain if u've got any before saying trash.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by aniflexy(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2012
tintingz: Calabar hmm. . .and Nicki minaj who claims she's still a virgin going to calabar with that her. . . . .
She no fear those calabar boyz wey dey chop dogs like beaf meat grin Lol. . .her body will shrink before her return. . .the money sef nawa tongue
wat is ur problem wit dog meat?is dat d only thing u can say,if u come 2 calabar carnival u will knw dat u hav never attended a good event in ur life b4 dats d biggest street party in Africa

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by odizzy: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2012
pro01: I'll see her live then, I'll be in cali this Christmas. . .my chance to verify how soft or hard her supposedly fake yansh really is.

But wait oh, I don't think Nicki would accept a 'mere' $200k. She's a grade A international artist; she probably accepts no less than $500k for international shows.
una 2 papa dia, u call $200k 'mere' i wonder hw much u get, !d!ot, silly fool
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by Mosimosco(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
[b][/b]dat price is 2 smal 4 herdat price is 2 smal 4 herdat price is 2 smal 4 her
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by UyiIredia(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Good for her, she's axtually making more money from us.
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
Trust Nigerians, that B1tch would get Phucked before leaving Our Soil -- Got ma Bet On it cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by Hanihairy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:
follow u go calabar d place wey humans dey chop dog and vulture? haaa! i no fit.
long mtcheeew,kuku talk say u no get transport instead of showcasin ur ignorance here

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hanihairy: long mtcheeew,kuku talk say u no get transport instead of showcasin ur ignorance here
Loool... Oya I no get! U go give me? Long mstewwwwwww bck!
Re: Nicki Minaj Set To Perform At This Year’s Calabar Carnival For $200,000 by Eteo: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2012
centje: wheres that donald duke... That the kinda peeps we need in this country!

Yeah, i agree wt u, Nigeria needs his type...and he promised he will come back for Nigeria, he's just strategizing ryt nw n under-studying d terrain...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] / Glo Unveils Kizz Daniel, Asake And Chike As Brand Ambassadors / We Are Blessed In Africa With Big As$ And Bo@bs- Instgram Lady Share Hot Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.