Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? (7224 Views)

Killing Conditions For Going Out With Me / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day / Guys Make Your Choice And State Your Reason(s) (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by jovie50: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
Now, I noticed that there have been so much emphasies laid on Sex. Majority is undoubtedly...premarital sex (fornication).
This leads to my question:

WHEN YOU GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN OPPOSITE SEX, WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE, PURPOSE, REASON, AIM & VISION for going into a relationship

If SEX is the reason-sorry bro/sis. U will surely get exhausted & bored and when that happens what will u do?
Breakup which leads to heart break.

If money is the reason-wow ma brodaz n most expecially my sisterz... pocket will dry one day & when dat happens, what will u do?
Breakup which leads to heart break

To cut this article short.

I think...if we go into a relationship for the right reason(s), the saying that goes like this ''all men/women are the same'' will go into extinction.

"Let LOVE be the reason why u are in a relationship because
love conquers all.
Let trust & faith be the pivot in which ur relationship revolve"

When u marry the one u luv, u wil spend money & when d pocket dries up,u won't feel it cos Love is there to conquer poverty.

When u marry someone that u Love, u'll have alot of sex & when age sets in, u get worn-out, weak n tired of sex, but true love wil be there to keep u going; Cos the most pleasurable & sweetest thing in dis life is not: when having sex n reaching ur climax.
BUT IT'S WHEN SOMEONE WHO U LOVE, LOVES U BACK, KEEPS SMILING AT YOU & KEEP TELLING U THOSE SWEET WORDS EVEN AT OLD AGE WHEN GRAY HAIRS SET IN, WRINKLES ALL OVER UR FACE & WHEN D BEAUTIES AND CHARMS ARE ALL GONE, THE URGE N LOVE FOR SEX AIN'T THERE ANYMORE.

Love is the reason why u and i are still alive so lets give it more value.

10 Likes

Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
Lovely smiley
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
jovie50: Now, I noticed that there have been so much emphasies laid on Sex. Majority is undoubtedly...premarital sex (fornication).
This leads to my question:

WHEN YOU GO INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH AN OPPOSITE SEX, WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE, PURPOSE, REASON, AIM & VISION for going into a relationship

If SEX is the reason-sorry bro/sis. U will surely get exhausted & bored and when that happens what will u do?
Breakup which leads to heart break.

If money is the reason-wow ma brodaz n most expecially my sisterz... pocket will dry one day & when dat happens, what will u do?
Breakup which leads to heart break

To cut this article short.

I think...if we go into a relationship for the right reason(s), the saying that goes like this ''all men/women are the same'' will go into extinction.

"Let LOVE be the reason why u are in a relationship because
love conquers all.
Let trust & faith be the pivot in which ur relationship revolve"

When u marry the one u luv, u wil spend money & when d pocket dries up,u won't feel it cos Love is there to conquer poverty.

When u marry someone that u Love, u'll have alot of sex & when age sets in, u get worn-out, weak n tired of sex, but true love wil be there to keep u going; Cos the most pleasurable & sweetest thing in dis life is not: when having sex n reaching ur climax.
BUT IT'S WHEN SOMEONE WHO U LOVE, LOVES U BACK, KEEPS SMILING AT YOU & KEEP TELLING U THOSE SWEET WORDS EVEN AT OLD AGE WHEN GRAY HAIRS SET IN, WRINKLES ALL OVER UR FACE & WHEN D BEAUTIES AND CHARMS ARE ALL GONE, THE URGE N LOVE FOR SEX AIN'T THERE ANYMORE.

Love is the reason why u and i are still alive so lets give it more value.

truth is most of us don't know what love is and haven't experienced it. not even seen it. some of us can't tell the difference between love and infatuation or lust. most of us don't know how to love themselves, let alone others. so nice post but practically impossible. for most of us. fatalistic view.

3 Likes

Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by onila(f): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
i go for love

1 Like

Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
onila: i go for love
I Trust you wink
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2012

I wanna see the man who can stand you 24/7 ... shocked
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Lol... Why did you say this?
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by onila(f): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

lol why u say that grin
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

truth is most of us don't know what love is and haven't experienced it. not even seen it. some of us can't tell the difference between love and infatuation or lust. most of us don't know how to love themselves, let alone others. so nice post but practically impossible. for most of us. fatalistic view.
It is not practically impossible. . . Speak for yourself and yourself alone.
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2012
kunletiwoo: Lol... Why did you say this?

Observe her and you'll know ...
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Observe her and you'll know ...
Hahahah! Funny you. You've got her in your box right?
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
sexkillz: It is not practically impossible. . . Speak for yourself and yourself alone.

I said most and some people. So for most people and some people it is impossible. Except of you, of course wink
Am sorry if my opinion offended you in any way.
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by onila(f): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
kunletiwoo: I Trust you wink
smiley
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
kunletiwoo: Hahahah! Funny you. You've got her in your box right?

Not really.
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Not really.
Not really? Then you've got some on your mind... Tell me what it is?
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2012
kunletiwoo: Not really? Then you've got some on your mind... Tell me what it is?

I don't want to elaborate this topic. I think you can understand. wink
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I don't want to elaborate this topic. I think you can understand. wink
cool
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
kunletiwoo: cool

wink wink wink
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Mynd44: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
sexkillz: It is not practically impossible. . . Speak for yourself and yourself alone.
Gbam
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
carefreewannabe:

wink wink wink
Buh Onila remains ma no 1 on NL o. Any day any time smiley
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by jovie50: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
thank u ma!!
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by ivorybabe88(f): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2012
jovie50: IT'S WHEN SOMEONE WHO U LOVE, LOVES U BACK, KEEPS SMILING AT YOU & KEEP TELLING U THOSE SWEET WORDS EVEN AT OLD AGE WHEN GRAY HAIRS SET IN, WRINKLES ALL OVER UR FACE & WHEN D BEAUTIES AND CHARMS ARE ALL GONE, THE URGE N LOVE FOR SEX AIN'T THERE ANYMORE.

thats what im waiting for ooooooo cry cry cry, smh
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
that's what many women ALL OVER THE WORLD wait for. that's what you see in movies but seldom in real life cry

2 Likes

Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 06, 2012
ivorybabe88:

I know sometimes its quite discouraging. Jus hang in there, hapiness would sure come yur way one of these days smiley
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by jovie50: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2012
ivorybabe88:

don't worry, it will b ur portion! U will fulfil destiny in grand style!! Mark my wordz!!! Just say AMEN, dear.

1 Like

Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Mynd44: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
kunletiwoo: Buh Onila remains ma no 1 on NL o. Any day any time smiley
You are sleeping on okada
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
You are sleeping on okada
Save a soul smiley
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
The soul is not worth saving
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44: The soul is not worth saving
For your small mind
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2012
I go into a relationship to find a partner whom to show love,and shower with affection..*singing wizkid*i love my baby ooooooooooooo*thats my baby.
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by blessedmayor(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2012
nw'dayz, No Love Found-No Love Lost.
Re: The Right Reason(s) For Going Into A Relationship? by condralbede(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2012
The mind is willing bt d body is too weak to stand d pressure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Away, Wife Comes Out To Play / Girlfriends And Transport Fare / PICTURES - Black Muscular Women Show Off Their Sexy Built Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.