Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta (16771 Views)

Rest In Peace Vivianc. / May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / Advice From Parents After Cynthia-Osokogu's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by azpekuliar: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
Bye bye runz gurl... tongue grin
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Nne, laa nkeoma!! May you rest in the bossom of the lord! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by sylve11: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
Journey well Cynthia! sad cool
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by johndahray(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
May God console ur family sleep well in d bossom of d most high God
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by rodeo0070(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2012
azpekuliar: Bye bye runz gurl... tongue grin

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2012

ABI OOOo Let us all learn d tin when dey sweet goat pass na him dey kill am
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by mamagee3(f): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2012
Rest in peace, Cynthia!!!
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by greatgod2012(f): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
RIP
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by Mary4life1(f): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
CrazyMan: Let's hope that her killers would be laid to rest the way she was in the coming weeks...

Justice must serve its course.
you've said it all my brother
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by texazzpete(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2012

Babzilla:

ABI OOOo Let us all learn d tin when dey sweet goat pass na him dey kill am

M0r0n. Even the killers admitted that she was there to buy cheap clothes for her boutique.

Tell me how the killers would have expected to rob a Runz girl. They confessed that their plan was to rob her. In which universe is a Runz girl expected to have more money than the hosts?

Hopefully you two cretins will soon meet your own sticky ends...and we'll laugh too.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by Mary4life1(f): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
it is not fair.remember,God is watching

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by ignis: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
CrazyMan: Let's hope that her killers would be laid to rest the way she was in the coming weeks...

Justice must serve its course.
May they be hanged to death
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by ignis: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Olodo 1 of nairaland....

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by bestower: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
i pray those fucking murderers do receive the highest punishment by death.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by tellwisdom: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2012
Oh..her pretty yansh has been buried cry cry
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by rotiler: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2012
R.I.P
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by Lordrama: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2012
asawo no be work R.I.P
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by Lordrama: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2012
RUNS BABY R.I.P
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by Gwekzy: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
Na Wao Since ...RIP 2 Her though
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by Elueme: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2012
topeorekoy: It was an emotion-laden moment Friday at the country home of the Osokogus in Boji-Boji Owa (Ika North East Local Government Area of Delta State) when late Miss Cynthia Osokogu was buried.

Cynthia, 25, who was a post-graduate student at the Nasarawa State University and daughter of a retired Major-General, was allegedly killed by her facebook friends after she was drugged and raped at a hotel in Festac Town in Lagos, last July.

As early as 8:30am, a crowd comprising family members, friends, and community leaders started streaming into the compound of the Osokogus awaiting the arrival of Cynthia’s body.

Her remains arrived at about 2.25pm and were received by her father, Major General Frank Osokogu. Cynthia’s mother, Joy was not present during the burial.

Thereafter, Reverend Father Leonard Biachi conducted a brief funeral mass, after which she was laid to rest. Tears flowed freely when the gravediggers began to hurl sand into the grave.

Her father, while fielding questions from journalist shortly after the burial said the exit of Cynthia had created a vacuum in the family that Uwill be difficult to fill, adding that the family is optimistic of getting justice "now that the cases is in court."

He expressed appreciation to local and international media for the wide coverage and prominence that followed the murder of Cynthia, adding that it had helped to reawaken his confidence in the role of the press in the society.

http://topeorekoya..com/2012/10/finally-cynthia-osokogu-buried-in.html
This girl was a beauty sha! R.I.P nwan onyen owa! . Those bastards murdered a beautiful damsel of Ika clan... This could call for a retaliation but it is already them against the state.. Provided justice reigns, nerves will be calm
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by agohavivi(f): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
Rest in peace dear.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by obirain(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2012
nonsensical stories
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by Agbesky: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
Find peace Cynthia
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by ZeusI: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
R I P( that is: if you lived well enough to attain heaven), and may your killers never escape the full trail of law. On behalf of NL; i grieve with Osokogu's family.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by azpekuliar: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
texazzpete:

M0r0n. Even the killers admitted that she was there to buy cheap clothes for her boutique.

Tell me how the killers would have expected to rob a Runz girl. They confessed that their plan was to rob her. In which universe is a Runz girl expected to have more money than the hosts?

Hopefully you two cretins will soon meet your own sticky ends...and we'll laugh too.

You are a simpleton, if you believe that reason was the sole aim for embarking on that trip and in that manner.

Yes, even among who.res there is class and honour enough to be a target of the low-lifes.

I wouldn't engage you unncessarily, since this involves a lost soul....but I'd live you with this..

Do you go shopping with a dil.do in your handbag?...
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by ajanaku2(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2012
berem: Nne, laa nkeoma!! May you rest in the bossom of the lord! embarassed

I doubt if the Bi'tch is resting in the bosom of the Lord!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by femmical(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2012
Rest In Peace
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by ZeusI: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
texazzpete:

Hmm... So you mean she went into a hotel room to buy some cheap clothes? Alaba market must have stop selling those. Many are called few are chosen(for the fact that one died gruesomely will not acquit one from facing judgement for all conscious sins committed). Hell is real; as is judgement.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by ZeusI: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mary 4 life: it is not fair.remember,God is watching
What nonsense! Do we take God for a fool? If God's law says you should not commit fornication and you purposely do it; deluding yourself with 'christ has cancelled all our sins' notion(as is preached these days by the fulfillers of reveletion and christ's prophesy), you are DOOMED! If cynthia has gone to a hotel to satisfy her bodily pleasure, she shall face the full wrath of God( after death comes judgement). If she were my daughter(leaving home without informing me[as her father, which was the case]) i would be ashamed to even speak to the press. The perpetrators of the murder should face the law, but our sympathy will not avert the inevitable 'divine statute' hence: judgement.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by tpia5: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
azpekuliar:

You are a simpleton, if you believe that reason was the sole aim for embarking on that trip and in that manner.

Yes, even among who.res there is class and honour enough to be a target of the low-lifes.

I wouldn't engage you unncessarily, since this involves a lost soul....but I'd live you with this..

Do you go shopping with a dil.do in your handbag?...

are you mad, and if so, run to your family members with your madness.

dont display it here.

i wont derail this thread sha, if you like, meet me on another one.
Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by emmalezy(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2012
Rip CY

Re: Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta by lekkyb: 11:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Discipline A Child Without Flogging Him Or Her? / Should Wife Give Her Inheritance To Her Husband? / Forcing My Mother-in-law To Leave My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.