Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba (5531 Views)

Graphic: Picture Of Bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky With Bullet Wounds And Swollen Face / PDP Presidential Campaign In Jalingo, Taraba (Photos) / Bomb Blast At Ministry Of Finance In Jalingo, Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by NEROSKY(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
LAGOS (Reuters) - An explosion near a state television studio in eastern Nigeria's Taraba state wounded eight people overnight, the emergency services said on Saturday.

It was the second blast in the remote town of Jalingo, in Nigeria's volatile ethnically and religiously mixed Middle Belt, in two days. A blast at an outdoor bar there killed at least one person and wounded 14 on Thursday.

National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) spokesman Yushua Shuaib said by text message that a woman and five children were among the wounded, alongside two others. The blast happened near a studio of the state-owned NTA television station.

There was no claim of responsibility for either blast, although suspicion is likely to fall on Islamist sect Boko Haram, which is waging a low level insurgency against President Goodluck Jonathan's government.

The insurgents want to carve an Islamic state out of Nigeria, a country of 160 million people split about evenly between Christians and Muslims. They have been blamed for many hundreds of deaths in bombings or shootings and are seen as the number one security threat to Africa's top energy producer.

Taraba state had been mostly spared the insurgency sweeping across north and central Nigeria until April, when a bomb attack against the police chief's convoy killed 11 people.

A military crackdown on Boko Haram in the north appears to have weakened the sect, leaving it less capable of carrying out large-scale, coordinated attacks like the one that killed 186 people in Kano in January. Yet it has also pushed it into new areas away from its northeastern heartland.

http://gidileak.com/few-casualty-recorded-as-fresh-bomb-blast-hits-taraba/
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by vb0mb(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
This faceless bombers are demons.
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by homerac7: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
"[size=38pt]few casualty[/size]" ?

what d hell does ds mean? ...r we still humans? angry angry angry
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
And we continue to hear that this is a religion of peace ?

What does Peace mean if not the absence of war and strive.

Yet places where this religion exists are the most troubled , war torn , angry and strife ridden communities..

I once heard from a fanatic that to achieve total Peace worldwide which means we all submit to ALLAH, war is justified.

Can this truly be of GOD

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by gramci: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
Blowing people up is among the numerous activities you can engage in when you worship the devil thinking that you are worshipping God.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by gramci: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2012
frosbel: And we continue to hear that this is a religion of peace ?

What does Peace mean if not the absence of war and strive.

Yet places where this religion exists are the most troubled , war torn , angry and strife ridden communities..

I once heard from a fanatic that to achieve total Peace worldwide which means we all submit to ALLAH, war is justified.

Can this truly be of GOD

Some gods feeds on blood
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by fankasibe: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
GOD PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL FROM ALL EVILL[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
I have come to terms that there is no more peace on Earth. Its Man Against her Specie. NATO fighting Syrian Government, Arming Rebels-Man against man. Boko Haram, killing innocents but saying they are fighting Government- Man against man. Terrorists killing innocents in Iraq- man against man. Israel/America preparing to invade Iran-It will be man against man. But one thing I know for a fact - I wont be reading them anymore, cos I feel its a normal natural paradox - Survival of the fittest in each Species.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by Kslib(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hmmmnn, am tired of complaining.. So i'll just let this pass and move on.. R.i.p to the dead....
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by fankasibe: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
these DEVILS without horns and tail(boko-haram) are not Muslims......i think it is time we use traditional power(JUJU) to track these killers down....no more JTF...i weep for the dead cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by fankasibe: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
Billyonaire: I have come to terms that there is no more peace on Earth. Its Man Against her Specie. NATO fighting Syrian Government, Arming Rebels-Man against man. Boko Haram, killing innocents but saying they are fighting Government- Man against man. Terrorists killing innocents in Iraq- man against man. Israel/America preparing to invade Iran-It will be man against man. But one thing I know for a fact - I wont be reading them anymore, cos I feel its a normal natural paradox - Survival of the fittest in each Species.
the world is really coming to an END
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by fankasibe: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2012
THE CULPRITS WILL BE BROUGHT TO BOOK.....relax ur minds, lets wait and see.....God punish devil sad sad
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by gramci: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
fankasibe: these DEVILS without horns and tail(boko-haram) are not Muslims......i think it is time we use traditional power(JUJU) to track these killers down....no more JTF...i weep for the dead cry cry cry cry

My friend Boko Harams are good muslims QED
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by wisgal080: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
na wa ooooooo, may god help us in dis country
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by bright007(f): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2012
Boko haram na d name
wey people wey no like
peace dey use cause
serious gbege for our
obodo nigeria.
This people no kom like
our religions,muslims and
christians.This people don
put serious fear for our
people mind and
belle,...ehhhuu.. infact we
no fit jollificate for area
again.
My country
people,abeg,make we join
hand together,make we
no allow this chikini
group of people to dey
gbege our country.
If u see anybody or
anything wey no pure for
your eyes,carry go report
to police wey dey for your
area sharp-sharp
Abeg make we all come
together to build that
better obodo nigeria
kpaaakpaa,we no be
terrorist,we be better
nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by wisgal080: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
Boko Haram are nt Muslim ooooo
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by gramci: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
wisgal080: Boko Haram are nt Muslim ooooo

Self induced stu.pidity
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by olabukola: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2012
Is this not the work of cultist in University of Jalingo state?
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by achi4u(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
Me am tired of complaining and cursing...to hell with boko haram
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by mkmyers45(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
olabukola: Is this not the work of cultist in University of Jalingo state?
Are you high?
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by aryzgreat: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2012
[quote author=wisgal080]Boko Haram are nt Muslim ooooo

who are they? which people shout allahua akbar when exploding bombs or killing infidels?

1 Like

Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by AizekB(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2012
wel i am a northerner bt i wil say am disapointment with the north in all direction. because our reputation has been jeopardice nobody trust anybody from the north again. the fustrating thng there is even in the social netwk when ever one learn you are from the north he will seize from talking with you
what can a life is this
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by gp66(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2012
God take charge of my journey to Taraba Tomorrow. These blood suckers will not see us in Wukari and else where. They should allow us to do our POP oh
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by smoothcrim2090: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
These same types are Slaves to the Arab Berbers in the Sahel and Sahara!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKIQttNzLE

It is only in Nigeria that such criminals could destabilize a country. I will end by saying, only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!!
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by AizekB(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
wisgal080: Boko Haram are nt Muslim ooooo
then who come b d bokoharam
people dat say allahu akbar are they pagans because i no christians dont say such
if am wrong corect me
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by ocelot2006(m): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
Taraba state is a part of the North-East region, not the Middle-Belt. The journalist got that part wrong.
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by rushj(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2012
Aizek B:
then who come b d bokoharam
people dat say allahu akbar are they pagans because i no christians dont say such
if am wrong corect me
u b mumu wooo. comot jo u no de read papers . Hw mani christains igbos wey den catch want burn churhes in many places in this country? u com de attach BH wit religion of peace. be updated my enemy not friend.
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by pippy77: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2012
fankasibe: GOD PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL FROM ALL EVILL[/size][size=8pt][/size]
fankasibe: [size=8pt][color=#990000]GOD PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL FROM ALL EVILL[/size][size=8pt][/size]
[/color]
fankasibe: [size=8pt]GOD PLEASE SAVE MY SOUL FROM ALL EVILL[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 07, 2012
rush j.:
u b mumu wooo. comot jo u no de read papers . Hw mani christains igbos wey den catch want burn churhes in many places in this country? u com de attach BH wit religion of peace. be updated my enemy not friend.

More propaganda. Na SUG bomb those places too abi?
Re: Explosion Wounds 8 In Jalingo , Taraba by philipstanley(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
father in heaven pls ansa our prayers

(1) (Reply)

Fired Ministers ,Their State Of Origin & Reason(s) For Their Sack / Do You Know The REAL Sponsor Of Bokoharam? Read This To Know The Truth / Yoruba In Diaspora Express Concern Over Southwest, North Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.