Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Must A Guy Propose Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Propose Before Marriage? (550 Views)

Should A Guy Propose Before She Meets His Parents? / How Long Do You Propose Before Marriage / How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Guy Propose Before Marriage? by emalekuo(m): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2012
Is the word WILL YOU MARRY ME a must? grin
Re: Must A Guy Propose Before Marriage? by JallowBah(f): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2012
My husband never asked those words. It was more; I want you to be my wife.

So no.
Re: Must A Guy Propose Before Marriage? by vivianc(f): 12:03am On Oct 07, 2012
No! But it won't be a bad idea to me if he chooses to.
Re: Must A Guy Propose Before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 07, 2012
undecided
Re: Must A Guy Propose Before Marriage? by 190: 1:52am On Oct 07, 2012
JallowBah: My husband never asked those words. It was more; I want you to be my wife.

So no.

damn-it grin grin
Re: Must A Guy Propose Before Marriage? by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 07, 2012
even when I'm drunk, I wouldn't even use those words
Re: Must A Guy Propose Before Marriage? by ATMC(f): 3:34am On Oct 07, 2012
D sentence is not a must cos there r different ways of saying it
Re: Must A Guy Propose Before Marriage? by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 07, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Must A Guy Propose Before Marriage? by emalekuo(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2012
Good response, Cos I really don't think its all that necessary because me and my girl we just on track and we already making plans without me asking will u marry me or saying i want you to be my wife. I feel sometimes things just turn out the way you want it to be without much talking.
Re: Must A Guy Propose Before Marriage? by Mynd44: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2012
You dont have to use those exact words, you can change ot to fit what you believe
Re: Must A Guy Propose Before Marriage? by emalekuo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mynd_44: You dont have to use those exact words, you can change ot to fit what you believe
like Deal or no deal and are you for me or against? cheesy
Mynd_44: You dont have to use those exact words, you can change ot to fit what you believe
like Deal or no deal and are you for me or against?

(1) (Reply)

Too Many Doubts … Normal Behavior Or Me Being Paranoid? / What Does The Female Contribute In A Developing Relationship / What Is Ur Own Persnal Definitn Of Love?define Lov In Ur Own Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.