Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. (6198 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Chase You Without Trying Too Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by Wazoblog(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2012
This article is specifically for guys who want girls to start chasing them. If you really want a girl to want you and not just like you. Then read on...
There's a difference in a girl liking you and wanting you badly... You need to know this fact. There's a big difference between "like and love".

Loving somebody means deeper feelings that cannot be dismissed. To get a girl want you is far more than having a good personality and good looks. The tips in this article will help you fire
up your chances with girls wanting you!

If you have been spending a considering amount of time with a girl, had numerous dates, had conversations on so many things. After sometime, it will be time for you to know what she really want of your relationship or if she does want a relationship with you. Pay attention even to the smallest details about her. Girls have desires she does not share with anybody, even to her closest friends. Knowing what these desires are and making them a reality is a great way to getting a girl to want/love you.

Another Important fact is to always put a distance. Don't underestimate the power of absence. When you put a distance sometimes, it will induce longing for you more on her part.
Generally, girls crave closeness and when they realize that you are the kind of guy who is always willing to spend time with her, she will eventually lose interest in you. Appear to be a man who has many things to do with his time even if you really don't. That is why girls like jerks more than nice guys. Show her that you are busy and have a life of your own too.

If you usually call her 3 or four times a day, try to limit it to one or two but do not neglect to be the same sweet and endearing guy that she had grown to like.
It is not a matter of keeping up pretences but rather it is a way to maintain the mystery and excitement between the two of you. This will put the fire burning and she will always miss you so much thereby putting more fire into her bones and heart about you.
Be Unpredictable!

MY SOURCE: http://www.wazobiablog.com/2011/10/top-tips-for-getting-girl-to-chase-you.html
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by k2039: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2012

I don try am o,the girl no even look my side.mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by tochinolly: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2012
Its not true
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2012
Just a mare hypothesis undecided
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by Bezed(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2012
k2039:
I don try am o,the girl no even look my side.mtcheew

you are funny.. Wetin you try?..
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by k2039: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2012
Bezed: you are funny.. Wetin you try?..

All the tips,the girl just keeps telling me with her body language,I just dont give a fu*ck about you

1 Like

Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by Rooneyboy(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2012
To an extent I'll say yes u got some points right.

However this could no be said to be applicable to all ladies as some of them will jump on the next available HORSE when ur out of sight.

Never underestimate the power of conji.
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by 190: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2012
d only tip nigerian girls know is money for hand back for ground

2 Likes

Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by ghettodreamz(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
You want a girl to chase you like your own shadow? Here are surefire tips that will work wonders mostly on large percentage of Nigerian girls, make her chase her current boy friend away and she will chase you around like the fan blades chases one another.

Launch a ride, any of these will do; Range Rover Sport, Evil Spirit,Toyota Avalon or just any exotic car whose cost value is 2M or above.
Always look your best, baff up with baddest swags (ilefo toh bad) and see whether she will chase you around or not. This will work on 60% of the Nigerian girls believe me, it's tested and proven method, 100% GUARANTEED LEVEL.

If this doesn't work,then call me any name,and you can ask me for a refund of the browsing MB you wasted reading this tip. grin grin grin
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by MrsChima(f): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
Only desperate women chases men.
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by ghettodreamz(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Only desperate women chases men.

And millions of Nigerian babes chase men..
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by 190: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz: You want a girl to chase you like your own shadow? Here are surefire tips that will work wonders mostly on large percentage of Nigerian girls, make her chase her current boy friend away and she will chase you around like the fan blades chases one another.

Launch a ride, any of these will do; Range Rover Sport, Evil Spirit,Toyota Avalon or just any exotic car whose cost value is 2M or above.
Always look your best, baff up with baddest swags (ilefo toh bad) and see whether she will chase you around or not. This will work on 60% of the Nigerian girls believe me, it's tested and proven method, 100% GUARANTEED LEVEL.

If this doesn't work,then call me any name, gba!

Honda's end of discussion!
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by MrsChima(f): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

And millions of Nigerians babes chase men..

I dont know about Nigerian women....i am speaking of desperate wlmen.
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by ghettodreamz(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
190:

Honda's end of discussion!

BabyBoy or even Camry with Big face go even work, walai... Your name will spread like staphylococcus and be the talk of every girls in your area..
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by aolorunda(f): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
Eagerness is a turn off.. From experience
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by ghettodreamz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
aolorunda: Eagerness is a turn off.. From experience

Hmmmmm...
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by 190: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

BabyBoy or even Camry with Big face go even work, walai... Your name will spread like staphylococcus and be the talk of every girls in your area..

grin grin
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by try69: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
Top Tips For Getting A Nigerian Girl To Chase You.
Get money

Get money

Get money

Get money

Get money

Get money....
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
try69: Top Tips For Getting A Nigerian Girl To Chase You.
Get money

Get money

Get money

Get money

Get money

Get money....

Other tips for making girls chase u...

Get money
Get money
Keep getting money
Continue getting money
More and more money
Money money money
That is the language of Nigerian girls.
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by Helpers: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sadly, most guys miss this. They are waiting for her to take a breath so they can slip in whatever "impressive things" about themselves to hopefully "impress her."

Don't do that.

Instead, ask plenty of open ended follow up questions about the things SHE likes talking about, and that YOU also find interesting.

This second part (in ask her about things about HER that you BOTH find interesting) is crucial.

Don't be some fake douchebag who agrees with everything she says, like she' s some genius princess just you can get some.

She'll know the difference on a deep, subconscious level.

She'll be talking about all kinds of different stuff, that she likes, that you keep asking about.

And then because you're REALLY interested in some things, and not others, she'll be able to see it in your body language and facial expressions.

Watch the video below to know Mistakes Men Make When Approaching Women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEa8Kxb5IV4

Mistakes Men Make When Approaching Women
Re: Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. by Wazoblog(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
More tips welcomed

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Forgive Her? / #hello Challenge# Gone Wrong / Photos:two Ladies Shamelessly Fight Unclad In Public Over A Man In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.