Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items (11630 Views)

Flood Victims Camp At Oleh In Delta (Pictures) / Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by chucky234(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2012
truth4meal: Same way biafran soldiers stole from the masses during the civil war - typical vice of an average igbo man. In d stead of guarding against acts like dis in their hometown they are preoccupied with falled attempts to smear the name of Tinubu or fight for the ownership of Lagos - and now blaming Awo for the sins of their leaders...its no news igbos always steal from their poor
Wetin concern Biafran with this topic now,na only you be Lagosian wey dey here abi you sabi talk pass me. Mumu go kill cos una no want make this country move forward,e-tribal lord wey no go fit yarn dust in front of those omo nna.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Godjone(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2012
Ibo ppl dey heartless shaa! Imagine d situation in which dey operate! Instead of giving sucour to flood victim, they would rather steal 4rm them. Ibo ppl, i fear una!

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by saintdoh: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2012
This shows how heartless and wicked our people can be.it is because of the level of poverty in naija,may GOD help us all oo
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by chucky234(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2012
Kslib: I just hope those worthless f.ool.ish robbers are caught..
Pls seun/mods,can you guys pls tell me how you guys reason? Why do you guys allow tribal war so much on nairaland,but are quick to ban anybody that uses the word "G..a..r..r.i",does it even make sense?
I am very sure you guys enjoy watching people bash each others tribe.. Now look at how this thread is about to get derailed by tribal bashing... If indeed nairaland is among naija's most visited website,then it is sad to say that it encourages tribal intolerance/hostility...
Why the blurring colour?

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by buJu234: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2012
igbo.... hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by CrazyMan(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2012
Godjone: Ibo ppl dey heartless shaa! Imagine d situation in which dey operate! Instead of giving sucour to flood victim, they would rather steal 4rm them. Ibo ppl, i fear una!
My friend shut your mouth if you have no reasonable post to make.

Are yorubas saints?

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2012
ukcatlover: Heavily armed daredevil hoodlums suspected to be bandits have invaded the Crowder Memorial Primary School, Onitsha, where 950 flood victims are currently camped and made away with some of the food items and
cash donated to them.

Following the ugly development, Anambra State governor, Peter Obi, had warned those playing politics with the flooding to be careful.

A philanthropist, Mr. Patrick Obianwu, who visited some of the victims over the weekend, urged Governor Peter Obi to save the people from being ravaged by epidemics.

It was gathered that two of the robbers who went to steal at the Onitsha camp were arrested, while others escaped.

Describing the incident as unfair and unfortunate, some of the displaced persons said those robbers lack human sympathy.
meanwhile governor peter Obi, has warned anybody using the natural disaster as a political platform to desist.
The governor who spoke through his Senior Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Valentine Obienyem, was reacting to a statement credited to an official of Campaign for Democracy, CD, who insinuated that the governor was showing off with the flood issue without finding a possible solution to it.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/10/08/robbers-invade-flood-victims-camp-onitsha-cart-away-food-items/

......U WONT HEAR OF ANY ARRESTS O! ITS WHEN THE PEOPLE IN THE CAMP GET TIRED AND DECIDE TO ROAST A FEW ROBBERS U WILL HEAR ALL SORTS OF ANGER AGAINST JUNGLE JUSTICE AND U HEAR ALL SORTS OF SOB STORIES ABOUT HOW HEARTLESS THE CAMP PEOPLE ARE & THE ROBBERS NOT BEING ROBBERS BUT THAT THEY WERE JUST CHILLING IN THE CAMP... OR THEY WENT TO COLLECT A DEBT FROM THE CAMP, OR A DON SET THEM UP IN THE CAMP, OR SOME CRAPPY STORY angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by fowowe411: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2012
Diz iz jst 2 bad! Kudoz to d doze makin tribal coments afta wen d whytes kal u a mnkey u wl b protesin aftal we ar al racist!
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by plendil: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2012
the height of wickedness. angry
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by ignis: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2012
If these robbers are caught, disgraced and burnt alive now, people will start describing it as barbaric and inhuman. But now nobody has described this act of the robbers as either barbaric or inhuman. i think jungle justice is the best course of action i Nigeria.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2012
grin
ITbomb: Do we still have armed robbers that steal food?
cheesy Food Robbers....
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by CrazyMan(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2012
ignis: If these robbers are caught, disgraced and burnt alive now, people will start describing it as barbaric and inhuman. But now nobody has described this act of the robbers as either barbaric or inhuman. i think jungle justice is the best course of action i Nigeria.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

If you're suggesting jungle justice, then you're in no way better than them.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by philips70(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2012
Pls seun/mods,can you guys pls tell me how you guys reason? Why do you guys allow tribal war so much on nairaland,but are quick to ban anybody that uses the word "G..a..r..r.i",does it even make sense?
I am very sure you guys enjoy watching people bash each others tribe.. Now look at how this thread is about to get derailed by tribal bashing... If indeed nairaland is among naija's most visited website,then it is sad to say that it encourages tribal intolerance/hostility...

Are you really blind to the evil going on in this criminal encouraging site called Nairaland? All they are concerned about is numbers. So any sensational thread that can pull more people to the forum is headed straight to the front page. And more bitter people will be pulled and glued to the site. Seun and the paid MODS smile to the bank. I was duped by some Nairalanders a month ago, raised alarms and wrote personal messages to Seun and the mods just to put them on alert about this guy who has been on Nairaland defrauding unsuspecting guys for years. As I speak to you the guy's 2 Nairaland accounts are still very much active. I predict this site will die a natural death soon with the way things are going on around here.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Ehisod(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2012

SEUN! SEUN!! SEUN!!! How many times I call your name? i totally agree with the poster above. I have received a ban before on this forum for inviting people to discuss forex. However no matter the amount of tribal mud slinging that is done on various threads on the forum no action is taken by you and your moderators to curb this ugly habit. You should make it very clear that this is not a forum to show our tribal sentiments by banning/suspending any member who post tribal insults here to discourage it because it is becoming a bloody rave. And don't worry that it will lead to less visits and clicks cos it will not. Also with this going on here I think this site should have some parental guidance info for kids surfing the web.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nnekacherry: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2012
It's obvious those people doesn't have any conscience, because if they do the mere thought of doing such a hidious thing would't have crossed their mind...
Their heart is already a devil's workshop and thats a very big problem...
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by pwettytemmy(f): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2012
Babzilla:

......U WONT HEAR OF ANY ARRESTS O! ITS WHEN THE PEOPLE IN THE CAMP GET TIRED AND DECIDE TO ROAST A FEW ROBBERS U WILL HEAR ALL SORTS OF ANGER AGAINST JUNGLE JUSTICE AND U HEAR ALL SORTS OF SOB STORIES ABOUT HOW HEARTLESS THE CAMP PEOPLE ARE & THE ROBBERS NOT BEING ROBBERS BUT THAT THEY WERE JUST CHILLING IN THE CAMP... OR THEY WENT TO COLLECT A DEBT FROM THE CAMP, OR A DON SET THEM UP IN THE CAMP, OR SOME CRAPPY STORY angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
u took d words right from my mouth
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by 2rutalk1: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2012
Do we still have armed robbers that steal food?
[b][/b]

Why not, but it baffles me how somebody will buy/hire AK47 just to steal garri and rice. so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by pwettytemmy(f): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2012
CrazyMan:
My friend shut your mouth if you have no reasonable post to make.

Are yorubas saints?
ur name explains it all.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by truth4meal(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2012
chucky234: Wetin concern Biafran with this topic now,na only you be Lagosian wey dey here abi you sabi talk pass me. Mumu go kill cos una no want make this country move forward,e-tribal lord wey no go fit yarn dust in front of those omo nna.
Everything about the topic Concerns Biafra because is a function of an Igbo DNA and so also is stealing from their poor - u remember how fat Ojukwu was in that female regalia on his way to exile and how pitiful the masses were. And tagging me an e-tribal lord is an unfair accessment of a man who stood against half-truths from a delusioned tribe called Igbos - and to the dust; why will I yarn dust when I can yarn sand, gravel and mud.lool

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2012

^^^How else do you think they'll make the top ten position?

And when i take these fools to task now (like i did with the fool aishatu), an idio/t like one sexkills (i think he/she is a moderator) would ban me for being a 'nuisance', like happened a few weeks ago.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by CrazyMan(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2012
pwettytemmy: ur name explains it all.
If you have nothing reasonable to say, then avoid quoting my posts.

Cos for you to encourage tribal bashing on this forum, means that you're in no way better than the Boko haram militants tormenting this country.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by gen2briz(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2012
Naija people to dey judge quick make we hear the other side tory first (I mean the robbers side of story)
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by truth4meal(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Ehisod:

SEUN! SEUN!! SEUN!!! How many times I call your name? i totally agree with the poster above. I have received a ban before on this forum for inviting people to discuss forex. However no matter the amount of tribal mud slinging that is done on various threads on the forum no action is taken by you and your moderators to curb this ugly habit. You should make it very clear that this is not a forum to show our tribal sentiments by banning/suspending any member who post tribal insults here to discourage it because it is becoming a bloody rave. And don't worry that it will lead to less visits and clicks cos it will not. Also with this going on here I think this site should have some parental guidance info for kids surfing the web.
Then someone will have to stop Amazon from selling the $19 tribal book "there was a country" by Chinua Achebe - stop shouting Seun, the elders (achebe) already endorsed the mud slinging fest...who is slinging next?

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by BeraBera(f): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2012
This is so unfair.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2012
they should hand these robbers over to the police if they catch them , we can't have some poor wretches taking the law into their own hands now, can we

sarcasm - for those unable to comprehend
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2012
truth4meal:
Then someone will have to stop Amazon from selling the $19 tribal book "there was a country" by Chinua Achebe - stop shouting Seun, the elders (achebe) already endorsed the mud slinging fest...who is slinging next?

^^^Fool! How it works is that you write your own rebuttal to Achebes' novel.....and as a website, you don't favour one side over the other. kapish?

I can see that book got under your skin....telling you things you're hiding your head in the sand, trying to ignore.

Shi/t-eating slimy maggot!
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Classicalman(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2012
Godjone: Ibo ppl dey heartless shaa! Imagine d situation in which dey operate! Instead of giving sucour to flood victim, they would rather steal 4rm them. Ibo ppl, i fear una!
The earlier we start ignoring these Yoruba awoist bigots, the better for us. If the so much hate Igbos, why don't they go embrace their almajiri infested boko brothers up north and leave us in peace. But wait! They love us so much they just cant stop talking about us. That's what keeps food on their table and makes seun and his mods rich.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Classicalman(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2012
truth4meal:
Hahahaaa....your localized mud slinging won't do your cowardly tribe any good. As you continue in your foolishness, the whole world is now reading that book by Achebe and knowing that the once revered Awo was a mass murderer and a war criminal. She ti gbo?
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: by the time pple freak out again and catch the robbers,beat them and burn dem wit tyres again..we wil start protesting and posting fb pix again...bla bla y are some of dis igbos so brainless..

You dey mind those yeye people? These animals have no humanity in them and so they should not be treated like human beings when they are caught. You can imagine that some fools would be making noise on the internet and in the media if these animals are deservedly lynched and burnt alive.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by freecocoa(f): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2012
See what poverty has done to this country, why someone will steal food from an already hungry person is beyond me.

Too many crazy, wicked and useless people abound in this country, may God help us all.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2012
Heartless animals..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila And His Team Meet Orji Uzor Kalu For Support (Pix / Buhari And His Dream Of A One Party State - Dele Momodu / Lai Mohammed: The Worst Is Over, Peace Gradually Returning To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.