Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items (11631 Views)

Flood Victims Camp At Oleh In Delta (Pictures) / Governor Obi Evacuating Flood Victims (Pictures) / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by djproxy(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2012
HNosegbe:

Wait till the day you fall victim of mistaken identity. I pray YOU aren't burnt to death.
..............tell him borda he finks he is flawless,if God is human being where are you going to be by now....mtchew rubbish
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by nwabuife: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2012
This is politic!!! Politician act work
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by truth4meal(m): 10:17am On Oct 08, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Fool! How it works is that you write your own rebuttal to Achebes' novel.....and as a website, you don't favour one side over the other. kapish?

I can see that book got under your skin....telling you things you're hiding your head in the sand, trying to ignore.

Shi/t-eating slimy maggot!
How will I write rebuttal when history already wrote the truth - its only hard for the old man to come to terms with the truth. Yes you are right I have dis detest for falsehood and half-truth peddling or trafficking in rumours - so I have to hid my head in the sand cos its coming from Chinua Achebe of all idiots...

Yours sincerely
Sh*t eating - Slimmy maggot
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2012
hell, heller, hellest.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by SalemLord(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2012
The heart of man is desperately wicked. What a show of shame by heartless fellows
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Godjone(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2012
CrazyMan:
My friend shut your mouth if you have no reasonable post to make.

Are yorubas saints?
igbo man! grin
CrazyMan:

Are yorubas saints?
igbo man!
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 08, 2012
freecocoa: See what poverty has done to this country, why someone will steal food from an already hungry person is beyond me.

Too many crazy, wicked and useless people abound in this country, may God help us all.

it has NOTHING to do with poverty

it is greed, laziness and avarice
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by UNLEASHED(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Those are not robbers, they are hungry animals
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by xuchy: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2012
Kslib: I just hope those worthless f.ool.ish robbers are caught..
Pls seun/mods,can you guys pls tell me how you guys reason? Why do you guys allow tribal war so much on nairaland,but are quick to ban anybody that uses the word "G..a..r..r.i",does it even make sense?
I am very sure you guys enjoy watching people bash each others tribe.. Now look at how this thread is about to get derailed by tribal bashing... If indeed nairaland is among naija's most visited website,then it is sad to say that it encourages tribal intolerance/hostility...
Ur so ryt....seun/ mods let's pls for God's sake address real issues and stop chasing irrelevant garri comments. This tribalism thing has been on since iv known NL and dats some pretty good years. No outsider trying to rate d site or our country in general would see such tribal stunts and still speak or think gOod of both...pls
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Godjone(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=Classicalman] The earlier we start ignoring these Yoruba awoist bigots, the better for us. If the so much hate Igbos, why don't they go embrace their almajiri infested boko brothers up north and leave us in peace. But wait! They love us so much they just cant stop talking about us. That's what keeps food on their table and makes seun and his mods rich.[/quote b] but my broda, luk at this situation with a sence of humane an humour. Is it fair 4 sombody that is already in anguish, shock and un-expected pain to be treated lyk dat? No wonder biafra lost the civil war to their nigerians antagonist becos at a time they started stealing eachothers yam, foul, goat, pound
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2012
@Kslib It's not an easy task hunting down and removing every single bad Post.

. . .on the "G.arri" posts, I think there's prolly a BOT automatically disabling those but no BOT would be smart enough to "understand" hate post against a tribe or something.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by valdubem(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2012
NDI IGBO, This hate is too much. It is time to create our own nairaland. cry
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by redsun(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2012
Truckpusher: If these same bunch of hoodlums are caught and dealt with ,we will be the first to show their fine boy picture on facebook and NL trying to create sentiment as if criminality is now fully accepted as norm in our society.

I know what you are trying to insinuate(PH Savagery)The more you deal with deformed societal created criminals savagely,the more savages you create.The key thing is to tackle the core issue that is rapidly turning nigerians into savages,and that is savage leaderships.Nigerian politicians are savages,they systematically kill their own people in thousands on daily basis for their on selfish interests,by depriving the people of what are theirs.Their rights to live as normal human beings.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by azzima(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2012
CrazyMan:

Are yorubas saints?
I beg to differ.imagine okada riders and pure water sellers being kidnapped for ransom in the east by their own?come one.The level of wickedness there is something else .just because they want to hammer so bad some are even kidnapping their own fathers and uncles.so so sad.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by redsun(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2012
val_dubem: NDI IGBO, This hate is too much. It is time to create our own nairaland. cry

Do you get mad at f-ools?Man,you better watch out for heart attack.

Foo-l dont know better,that is why they are fo-ools.Bigots of any kind,especially tribal are little less than dogs on leads.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin What else do you expect? Nothing good can come out of that enclave.

To succeed in life....you need to get out of East.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2012
val_dubem: NDI IGBO, This hate is too much. It is time to create our own nairaland. cry

Please do it this moment..we would be glad....good riddance to bad rubbish that would be called. tongue
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by amacastel: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2012
truth4meal: Same way biafran soldiers stole from the masses during the civil war - typical vice of an average igbo man. In d stead of guarding against acts like dis in their hometown they are preoccupied with falled attempts to smear the name of Tinubu or fight for the ownership of Lagos - and now blaming Awo for the sins of their leaders...its no news igbos always steal from their poor
May amadioha strik dt ur useles mouth dt u use 2 cal igbos,arm robbery is every wia is nt a tribe ting so s dnt tlk abt igbos n lagos cos we ar nation developers any twn an igbo man no dy dt twn is dead ewu no be igbo man be ur landlord in ur so cal twn u no dy shame fool we mad lagos wot itis check well onuku odeku aturu ofe mmanu
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by CrazyMan(m): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2012
azzima: I beg to differ.imagine okada riders and pure water sellers being kidnapped for ransom in the east by their own?come one.The level of wickedness there is something else .just because they want to hammer so bad some are even kidnapping their own fathers and uncles.so so sad.
Do you have proof that okada riders and pure water sellers were kidnapped in the east?

Or are you displaying part of Awolowo's traits in you (lies) simply because you want to prove a point?
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2012
amacastel:
May amadioha strik dt ur useles mouth dt u use 2 cal igbos,arm robbery is every wia is nt a tribe ting so s dnt tlk abt igbos n lagos cos we ar nation developers any twn an igbo man no dy dt twn is dead ewu no be igbo man be ur landlord in ur so cal twn u no dy shame fool we mad lagos wot itis check well onuku odeku aturu ofe mmanu

You have dust inside that shallow place you call skull. grin grin
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by pwettytemmy(f): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2012
@crazyman, like I said earlier, I refuse to bash word with a crazy man.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by CrazyMan(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2012
pwettytemmy: @crazyman, like I said earlier, I refuse to bash word with a crazy man.
Then keep shut and refrain from quoting my posts, most especially when you have no sensible contribution to make.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by pwettytemmy(f): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2012
CrazyMan:
If you have nothing reasonable to say, then avoid quoting my posts.

Cos for you to encourage tribal bashing on this forum, means that you're in no way better than the Boko haram militants tormenting this country.
it takes one to know one
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2012
wicked wickeder wickedest
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by CrazyMan(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
pwettytemmy: it takes one to know one
Foolish attention seeker!

Get a life.
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
As usual blame it on the Yorubas and the Nigerian govt.....never the fault of an Igbo man
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Iamavailable: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
We really need to mind our language in this site. The vulgarity is getting out of hand. What are we fighting for? This is a small section of nigeria not in unity, and yet we need peace and unity in our country. There is lack of discipline and respect, no inner love but out pouring hatred.
Please, lets not turn every comment into non constructive arugment, lets not be triabalistic and anti peace. Robbery is bad anytym and can happen anywhre....
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by Clemzy16(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
Seems like the end of the world is starting from Nigeria. About 40 students killed in mubi polytechnic, 4 uniport students burnt to death for alledged stealing, Now robbers invade flood victims in onitsha. Too much sad news on NL these days. *sadly walls out of thread*
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by truth4meal(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
amacastel:
you are calling Amadioha's name in vain -ewu. The Amadioha dat did not strike when over 2 million was killed in his vineyard is now being called to strike ur father cos I spoke the truth. You are busy developing other people's land like a serial bastard that u are while erosion is ferrying ur villages to oblivion - which person landlord ur papa be? Me? That's a scary joke. Una made Lagos what it is - yes nau because it was wen ur scum-brains came to Lagos that the word "the old days" became an adjective for the develpment of Lagos - poverty is molesting ur pple you are here forming "na my paddy" with Lagos

1 Like

Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by uyiekpenm(f): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why do some people make silly statements on dis forum.its always Igbo dis igbo dat as if they are better. Hopeless racists
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by mankand(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
Kslib: I just hope those worthless f.ool.ish robbers are caught..
Pls seun/mods,can you guys pls tell me how you guys reason? Why do you guys allow tribal war so much on nairaland,but are quick to ban anybody that uses the word "G..a..r..r.i",does it even make sense?
I am very sure you guys enjoy watching people bash each others tribe.. Now look at how this thread is about to get derailed by tribal bashing... If indeed nairaland is among naija's most visited website,then it is sad to say that it encourages tribal intolerance/hostility...

And how does that increase the price of "Garri" in the market?? angry
Re: Robbers Invade Flood Victims’ Camp In Onitsha, Cart Away With Food Items by solomto(f): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
ignis: If these robbers are caught, disgraced and burnt alive now, people will start describing it as barbaric and inhuman. But now nobody has described this act of the robbers as either barbaric or inhuman. i think jungle justice is the best course of action i Nigeria.
jungle justice is never good,wat abt mistaken identity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Proposes ‘Institute Of Chartered Politicians’ / New Set Of 114 Roads Ready By Nov. 2017 – Ambode / Lai Mohammed: The Worst Is Over, Peace Gradually Returning To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.