Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,699 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate (898 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate by drwhopl(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2008
hi ya naira landers,
here's my gist:
after four years of graduating from the university,u wake up one lovely morning and find out that your girlfriend disappears with your certificate,that you have laboured for.just because you guys had a little misunderstanding,and the annoying part of it all.you can't reach her on her phone cos there's no contact because she has discarded her sim.
people what would you do?
Re: Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate by zheroes(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2008
she isnt your girlfriend. she is a call girl
Re: Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate by zheroes(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2008
thank God you are STILL ALIVE.
Re: Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2008
zheroes:

she isnt your girlfriend. she is a call girl

Exactly.

@topic

She's a fake girl, and as a poster said above, thank God your alive, cus if she can run away with your certificate, then she can kill you. contact your university, i believe you can still retrieve another copy.
Re: Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate by drealsmile(m): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2008
incase of next time dont ever say she is ur girl.
repeat after me , DEVIL DISAPPEAR WITH YOUR CERTICATE
Re: Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate by uspry1(f): 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2008
I have answered my post on other topic similar you have posted twice. Check other topic link here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-106863.0.html
Re: Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate by mystikalb2(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2008
ur lucky she's nt ur girlfriend
Re: Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate by TheSly: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2008
first thing first,ma girlfriend will never do such thing

but incase of a stranger  cheesy

she will definitely bring it back. . .all i need is the name of her mama and leave the rest to baba. . .  wink
Re: Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate by ifyalways(f): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2008
mystikalb2:

your lucky she's nt your girlfriend
lmao
Re: Your Girlfriend Disappearswith Your Certificate by koksy(f): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2008
I rily fil sorry for u, dnt u kno wher she lives??, or anyway u cn contact her, ds is a criminal act, Just pry abt it too, God cn do smthn, Take care.

(1)

I Want To Quit because She Is Not Working / Whre Wld U Like 2 Hav It? / Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.