Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers (48418 Views)

Lagos Residents Expose Den Of Murderers (pictured) / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock / Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Afam4eva(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Brand_new: I wonder why Nigerians are just waking up to this heinous act as if it's not been happening all along.
I think it's because fine and creme boys are involved this time around.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Okijajuju1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
redcliff: [size=40pt]my blood riles up in anger about this event... i wiah i was there. i would have done something to stop this..[/size]

Listen up Mr. The only reasonable thing anybody could have done to stop this was to call the police.. Sadly, in Nigeria, less than 3% of the population know the police phone number If you had tried to stop that lynching, you would have also been killed..

6 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by LORDEST(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Watching this Video, I don't know when Tears roll down my Chicks.. The Guys were Mercilessly Beaten & then Burnt... One was even trying to Roll away from the Fire, He was Hit with Heavy Stick until his Brain pop out and later roll back to the Fire..
Nigerians Why?? Is this the Right thing to do? Aluu community people why?

Let me ask Aluu People this Question, If you Lay your Hands on our Leaders? Can you Deal with them??

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by dridowu: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
I doubt if they would apprehend them, and if they do it is just a matter of dayz before the all story die down...............................B.I.I
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by jude33084(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
walestrings: This case is serious oo. While I was serving in d east, I was robbed @ gun point by some guys. My corper friends and I summoned courage and pursued these guys seeing they were not even up to us in age. We outran them and caught them. It was when they started speaking ibo to the villagers that we knew our own lives were in danger. One of the guys holding a gun was about to cock d gun wen we overpowered him and seized the gun. Since then I don't have any sympathy for any one who robs and was caught.

...Since Ɣ☺Ʊ call τhe four boys robbers why not come out and move to court to testify Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† Ɣ☺Ʊ saw about τhem angry

Do Ɣ☺Ʊ know how many robbers Ɣ☺Ʊ have in ♈☺uЯ town? Does Ŧħåϯ make these guys robbers too?

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by tete7000(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
One thing I know for certain is that those who live by sword die by sword and what a man sows, he reaps. Those who kill people brutally the way these men kill those boys, will endure violent death too. It is not curse but natural justice. The only unfortunate thing is that some of their family members who are innocent might share out of the nemesis when it begins to happen. If anybody want to be sure of this, just keep a tab on these people as years go by. It will definitely happen. Too sad people perish for lack of understanding. when their own begin to happen they will claim ogbanje is responsible.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by OilSubsidy: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
All these 'na' nemesis no matter how anyone looks at it. Please Our leaders try and lead well. The God almighty is not happy that you have turned his people in Nigeria into savages!

What happened to those boys is a direct result of all these mis-rule. While few and their family are living large on the common wealth the rest are all turning into savages!

It's gonna get worst for my beloved naija if the thieving leaders don't wake up and lead RIGHT.

May the souls of the young men and the souls of millions who have department this Nigeria as a recent of our leaders inhumanity to fellow nigerians rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by jude33084(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
dridowu: I doubt if they would apprehend them, and if they do it is just a matter of dayz before the all story die down...............................B.I.I

If Ŧħåϯ is ♈☺uЯ prayer, we will see about Ŧħåϯ angry
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by paparazy09(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
A====>w mates...let them feel the wrath of Norsemen. chikena!

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Sike(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
Stevez32: This is the face of one of the bastards who took part in the gruesome murder of the uniport students.... #Aluu4
HOE_LOW_SHE OMO! sad
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by tete7000(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Too much wickedness of all forms in our land and we complain our country is like this. What else do we expect?
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Okijajuju1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
LORDEST: Watching this Video, I don't know when Tears roll down my Chicks.. The Guys were Mercilessly Beaten & then Burnt... One was even trying to Roll away from the Fire, He was Hit with Heavy Stick until his Brain pop out and later roll back to the Fire..
Nigerians Why?? Is this the Right thing to do? Aluu community people why?

Let me ask Aluu People this Question, If you Lay your Hands on our Leaders? Can you Deal with them??

I just finished watching the video now and I am sick to my stomach!! I change my mind on Jungle justice.. NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO DIE LIKE THAT!!!! They set them on fire while 3 were still alive.. People were even egging them on!!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by solomto(f): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
tete7000: One thing I know for certain is that those who live by sword die by sword and what a man sows, he reaps. Those who kill people brutally the way these men kill those boys, will endure violent death too. It is not curse but natural justice. The only unfortunate thing is that some of their family members who are innocent might share out of the nemesis when it begins to happen. If anybody want to be sure of this, just keep a tab on these people as years go by. It will definitely happen. Too sad people perish for lack of understanding. when their own begin to happen they will claim ogbanje is responsible.
true talk
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
This great injustice must NEVER go without PUNISHMENT!!!
These people involved in the killing of these INNOCENT bright young men MUST be brought to justice!!!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Feraz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Listen up Mr. The only reasonable thing anybody could have done to stop this was to call the police.. Sadly, in Nigeria, less than 3% of the population know the police phone number [b]If you had tried to stop that lynching, you would have also been killed..
GBAM!!!!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

I just finished watching the video now and I am sick to my stomach!! I change my mind on Jungle justice.. NOBODY SHOULD HAVE TO DIE LIKE THAT!!!! They set them on fire while 3 were still alive.. People were even egging them on!!
Can i have a link to the video??
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by mizzyboy007: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
kundul: Can sm1 pls jst giv us a hint bout dis whole story plssss. Cos sm1 sent me a video on my bb on how sm dudes were burnt alive pls is it still part of dis story?
http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-snc6/v/234675/67/553410704674438_33982.mp4?oh=50663393163144884582df91047c8d63&oe=5072B154&__gda__=1349714348_b2c898a06b3d67bd8f47d4672546e197
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by konkocious(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
This is what i just received on my BBM now

The truth is finally out!!! One of the four boys borrowed some huge amount of money to 1 Aluu boy who is his friend and for a time now d aluu boy has being trying to play smart(not to pay back) and on that faithful friday, d boy arranged with his other friends to surprise his debtor very early in d morning to ask of his money but unknown to him d animal had plans too, after some arguments d aluu boy called his fellows and started shouting that d uniport boys are cultist/thief, after much beating they swore that they must be killed so that d uniport boyz won't report to police or call other students on them, pls as u read this ask urself some simple questions like y did they insist d boyz must die b4 other student or police will hear, (2) listen very well to what was said in d video. Painfully,getting those aluu boys to me is as easy as ABC, aluu is a small place.. Dis hardworking boyz were very happy boyz whom were very popular in organizing shows, we ve just lost our future celebrities,media youths, dis are boyz that travel abroad now tell me what's a laptop to them and where on earth is d laptop they stole? we won't sleep on dis, Noooooo! justice must prevail-----phina. Uniports students re rioting in Aluu, dats d evil community dat killed d youths and Gov Rotimi has arrested d chief of d community. We shouldn't never let this happen in our country again, cos tomorrow it could b you, ur brother or ur friend. Rebroadcast Truth so their soul can rest in peace ugonna menh

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by jude33084(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
tete7000: One thing I know for certain is that those who live by sword die by sword and what a man sows, he reaps. Those who kill people brutally the way these men kill those boys, will endure violent death too. It is not curse but natural justice. The only unfortunate thing is that some of their family members who are innocent might share out of the nemesis when it begins to happen. If anybody want to be sure of this, just keep a tab on these people as years go by. It will definitely happen. Too sad people perish for lack of understanding. when their own begin to happen they will claim ogbanje is responsible.

♈☺uЯ thought will befall them where ever they are. Their family will not know peace. sad
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by mizzyboy007: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
afam4eva:
I think it's because fine and creme boys are involved this time around.
both of you are idiots....
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
redcliff: [size=40pt]my blood riles up in anger about this event... i wiah i was there. i would have done something to stop this..[/size]
stopped wetin? Na im be say they go kill you join!!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Okijajuju1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
afam4eva:
Can i have a link to the video??

from my Blackberry..

it was a direct download link.. I will email it to you now. Whats your email addy?!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by wobov: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Plss is this d first time thieves r burnt 2 death in nigeria, bsides those guy were cultist do u no hw many lives they have claimed. Pls we no d villagers were not 100 percent rite but killin d villagers is not d right tin

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by espn(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Wat a babaric act..dos guyz wld neva knw peace..insha Allah!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by greall1: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sorry You are a Big liar

walestrings: This case is serious oo. While I was serving in d east, I was robbed @ gun point by some guys. My corper friends and I summoned courage and pursued these guys seeing they were not even up to us in age. We outran them and caught them. It was when they started speaking ibo to the villagers that we knew our own lives were in danger. One of the guys holding a gun was about to cock d gun wen we overpowered him and seized the gun. Since then I don't have any sympathy for any one who robs and was caught.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by mizzyboy007: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
afam4eva:
And your point is??
forget that wale string guy...he is a bloddy basterd.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Afam4eva(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

from my Blackberry..

it was a direct download link.. I will email it to you now. Whats your email addy?!
You can send it as a pm on nairaland.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by chucky234(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
afam4eva: I think we should even organize a million match to Aluu village and fish out the culprits.
Match from where to Aluu,UniPort students fvcked up big time.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by jude33084(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
konkocious: This is what i just received on my BBM now

The truth is finally out!!! One of the four boys borrowed some huge amount of money to 1 Aluu boy who is his friend and for a time now d aluu boy has being trying to play smart(not to pay back) and on that faithful friday, d boy arranged with his other friends to surprise his debtor very early in d morning to ask of his money but unknown to him d animal had plans too, after some arguments d aluu boy called his fellows and started shouting that d uniport boys are cultist/thief, after much beating they swore that they must be killed so that d uniport boyz won't report to police or call other students on them, pls as u read this ask urself some simple questions like y did they insist d boyz must die b4 other student or police will hear, (2) listen very well to what was said in d video. Painfully,getting those aluu boys to me is as easy as ABC, aluu is a small place.. Dis hardworking boyz were very happy boyz whom were very popular in organizing shows, we ve just lost our future celebrities,media youths, dis are boyz that travel abroad now tell me what's a laptop to them and where on earth is d laptop they stole? we won't sleep on dis, Noooooo! justice must prevail-----phina. Uniports students re rioting in Aluu, dats d evil community dat killed d youths and Gov Rotimi has arrested d chief of d community. We shouldn't never let this happen in our country again, cos tomorrow it could b you, ur brother or ur friend. Rebroadcast Truth so their soul can rest in peace ugonna menh

I have since found out τhe truth about τhe τhe whole story sad τhe Aluu guy Ŧħåϯ raised Ŧħåϯ alarm is at large now. Mehnnnn! NANS must not sleep on τhis.

Wakeup NANS angry We must help τhe Nigerian police in fishing out τhe killers. Rotimi Ameachi cannot sweep τhis under his carpet angry
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by ideee03(f): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
[url][/url]
kundul: Can sm1 pls jst giv us a hint bout dis whole story plssss. Cos sm1 sent me a video on my bb on how sm dudes were burnt alive pls is it still part of dis story?
yes it is...same story,couldn't even watch d video.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Its quite a pity. seriously, those guys look lyk Nairaland guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos / Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.