Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers (48420 Views)

Lagos Residents Expose Den Of Murderers (pictured) / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock / Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]Last night, while I was out with my friends, we were discussing this issue and I was all in support of the mob.. My friend said to me, Dont worry, just watch that video.. Then he sent me the link.. I didnt even bother opening the link till today. But my dear, the start of that video brought me chills.. Then I saw the one guy who was repeatedly hitting their heads with a stick.. It wasnt hollywood, this was real.. It changed my views on things greatly!! It was PURE ANIMALISTIC BEHAIVIOR!! No human being deserves to die like that.. Shoot them in the head, Slit their throats, inject them with a lethal poison, electrocute them but not this.. NO!!! At some point, blood was spurting out like tap from their heads!! I may have a tough stance on many things, but I dont believe I am this heartless.. I cant kill a goat like that talkless of a human being!! On the faces of all those boys, I saw them staring at HELL!! Thats the worst possible place any human can find themselves in.. CERTAIN PAINFUL DEATH!![/b]
Now you make me cry again!

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by acidtalk: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
ifeci:

I thougt u were a sensible reasoning guy 4rm ur other posts but u just sounded so silly.

No!!! You are wrong you are the one without sense.

Were you eyes closed when you were reading my write-up and didn't see this WHOLE PARAGRAPH??

My question is, in as much as I am 1,0001% AGAINST this barbaric act, but what about if they are only reaping the inhuman treatment they have metted on others? Threats, bullying, beating, chancing and the rest.

The problem with you humans is you look out for Angels and not fellow humans and as such want people to always say and do what will make you happy.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Goldenheart(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
kundul: Can sm1 pls jst giv us a hint bout dis whole story plssss. Cos sm1 sent me a video on my bb on how sm dudes were burnt alive pls is it still part of dis story?
i wil advice nt to watch it but if u insist gimme ur mail, i wil post d link....
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Goldenheart(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
berem: Now you make me cry again!
dnt cry na
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by goofie: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
cldnt bring myself to watch d video.

even though they may have committed uncountable evil crimes, i dont think anyone deserves that kind of torture.

moreso, d killers have no right to take lives and in such a barbaric manner.

i feel more for d killers.to think that they had such hard hearts to do that is really puzzling. its pure wickedness and heartlessness
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by coogar: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
may the four horsemen of lucifer's apocalypse unleash their anger on aluu community...

famine, death, disease and pestilence on all your children and the generations unborn!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by freecocoa(f): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
coogar: may the four horsemen of lucifer's apocalypse unleash their anger on aluu community...

famine, death, disease and pestilence on all your children and the generations unborn!
Iseeeeee. Kai this whole thing is very maddening, I just can't seem to get over it.angry
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by dohyn(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
Karma must revenge the deaths of these innocent ones.

3 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
embarassed embarassed
Goldenheart: dnt cry na
embarassed
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by coogar: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
it's baffling to know every nigerian is a potential killer! nigeria is the only place on the planet where anyone can be called a thief and people would come out en masse to start beating and stripping the victim - they don't bother to ask questions! which begs the questions: what are people taught in the religious houses! there's an average of 10 churches per street and yet people's mentality still remained in the dark ages! our people are desensitized! they would rather wage wars with their fellow men instead of directing their anger and frustrations to their political leaders! governor amaechi better starts demolishing aluu village before i start sticking pins in the eyes of his voodoo doll!

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Ochek: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
afam4eva:
I think it's because fine and creme boys are involved this time around.

There is always a start.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Biggyd2: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
tpapi: thank God 4 pixs,dat guy holdin dat gigantic plank shd b d ist culprit 2 b captured n tortured

They are all culprits. The ones who actually killed these boys and those that stood by and did nothing. They are all killers, all of them. I mean, they were thoroughly beaten and then set ablaze. The way they kept wriggling to get out of the fire will haunt me for a while. They were just like some helpless ants.

And to imagine that those villagers would refer to themselves as christians or moslems baffles me. The village too is an Alhaji. I keep saying that if we practice what we preach, there will be no problem in this country. And for the record, this is not a Nigerian problem. There are evil things happening everywhere, everyday!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
Biggyd2:

They are all culprits. The ones who actually killed these boys and those that stood by and did nothing. They are all killers, all of them. I mean, they were thoroughly beaten and then set ablaze. The way they kept wriggling to get out of the fire will haunt me for a while. They were just like some helpless ants.

And to imagine that those villagers would refer to themselves as christians or moslems baffles me. The village too is an Alhaji. I keep saying that if we practice what we preach, there will be no problem in this country. And for the record, this is not a Nigerian problem. There are evil things happening everywhere, everyday!
YOU SICK BASTARD, ITS SUPPOSED TO HAUNT YOU. WHO TOLD YOU TO WATCH IT ? AND TO THE REST OF YOU CRETINS WHO WATCHED IT PLEASE SPARE US THE GORY DETAILS. NOW THIS FOOL HAS PUT IN MY MIND THE IMAGE OF THOSE GUYS WRIGGLING IN THE HEAT

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
these blood thirsty demons for sure must be the actual criminals harrasing that area. no sane human who has'nt killed or maimed b4 can do dastardly act. they must be hunted and destroyed!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by ojeffo: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
One down.......KARMA IS SUCH A BEAST! STREET IS MILITARY!

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Biggyd2: 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
obadiah777: YOU SICK BASTARD, ITS SUPPOSED TO HAUNT YOU. WHO TOLD YOU TO WATCH IT ? AND TO THE REST OF YOU CRETINS WHO WATCHED IT PLEASE SPARE US THE GORY DETAILS. NOW THIS FOOL HAS PUT IN MY MIND THE IMAGE OF THOSE GUYS WRIGGLING IN THE HEAT

My dear, I can only pity your state of mind. Please just move your anger issues somewhere else and let the rest of us mourn in peace. Thanks.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
ojeffo: One down.......KARMA IS SUCH A BEAST! STREET IS MILITARY!
IS THAT ONE OF EM THAT HAS BEEN CAUGHT ?
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by coogar: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2012

i got that pic too that one of the killers was just caught - fück taking him to court, they should burn him where the 4 uniport students were murdered! the village chief should get the same treatment as well!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by agohavivi(f): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
kundul: Can sm1 pls jst giv us a hint bout dis whole story plssss. Cos sm1 sent me a video on my bb on how sm dudes were burnt alive pls is it still part of dis story?
yes, yes, yes.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
Biggyd2:

My dear, I can only pity your state of mind. Please just move your anger issues to somewhere else and let the rest of us mourn in peace. Thanks.
YOU ARE A BLOOD THIRSTY V-OYEUR. THATS WHY YOU WATCHED THAT SHYTTT.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Biggyd2: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2012

I do hope he is one of them and all of them are picked one after the other. Let them watch the video again and again and see what they did to their fellow humans.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by mskata(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
undecided
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Biggyd2: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
obadiah777: YOU ARE A BLOOD THIRSTY Viewer. THATS WHY YOU WATCHED THAT SHYTTT.

Continue the rants dear, I can assure you that I will not come down to your level. But do take my advice and go check yourself out. Something is really wrong.

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by mskata(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
This devil undecided

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Classicalman(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
I can rightly confirm that one of the kilers has been apprehended by soldiers and as i write, is receiving the beating of his life. I am in Choba right now.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by freecocoa(f): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
Is he really the one in that pix? I hope and pray each and every one of the murderers are caught.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by nikky341: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
i will never watch d video in fact seeing d pictures is trumatic enough in fact if u have ever witnessed jungle justic and are human u will know dat it is not d answer.

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
Biggyd2:

Continue the rants dear, I can assure you that I will not come down to your level. But do take my advice and go check yourself out. Something is really wrong.
YOU RIGHT. SOMETHING IS WRONG. I DONT NEED TO GET CHECKED TO KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG. 4 YOUNG BOYS MUTILATED FOR NOTHING. AM I SUPPOSED TO BE IN MY RIGHT STATE OF MIND ?
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by freecocoa(f): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
Classicalman: I can rightly confirm that one of the kilers has been apprehended by soldiers and as i write, is receiving the beating of his life. I am in Choba right now.
Thank you jesus for this, I hope they are all brought to book. Maybe I can finally sleep in peace today. Pheew!

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Classicalman: I can rightly confirm that one of the kilers has been apprehended by soldiers and as i write, is receiving the beating of his life. I am in Choba right now.
I JUST GOT A HARD ON
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by searay(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2012
Goldenheart: i wil advice nt to watch it but if u insist gimme ur mail, i wil post d link....
i don't still believe this story, this my mail, savkifas4c@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos / 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.