Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Have You Ever Been Used? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Used? (1561 Views)

I Feels Like Am Been Used!! / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? / Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Used? by BAMMZ(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
This is for guys because ladies are always quick to claim being used and dumped by guys. Guys almost never believe a lady can use them and dump them. Sadly,it happens to many guys. Checkout one of my stories:

I knew Trisha way back from school. We met in Abuja some few mönths after school and i thought i had the opportunity to get the girl of my dreams. I toast am tire,she no gree. I gave up but we remained friends since we see regularly. She even comes to my office but never to my house. I visit her sometimes. I travelled for 4 weeks and when i came back i was told of her regular calls to find out if i was around. I opened my email and saw her romantic mesage.

She said she misses me and the "hole" of her misses me. I was ecstatic. When i met her,i was confused. She was angry i didnt tell her i'll be away,bla bla bla. In Short she followed me home and one thing led to another (u know it). Well i thot i had arrived but she bluntly told me she just needed intimacy and thinks i am cool! Na wa o.

She still offered me some more but always made it clear that it was her way. Hmmm.
So guys,you might not be told bluntly like me but i gues you have similar experiences to share. . . . .
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by k2039: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=13pt]I was not used,I was just stup*id
She never said no,but are reactions showed no,as a mumu boy,I kept chasing,thinking she was forming hard to get.
[/size]
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
hmmmmmmm.. bennyraz sipping tea
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by Mynd44: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Whether we admit it or not, one way or another we have been used one before.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by BAMMZ(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Its funny how girls make us feel we are tough but are just having fun. I have had some who made feel i really strugled to have them but looking back,i know better. I laff when some guys boast of their excapades not knowing the babe had used them! Awon Girls yi sha.
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
hmmmmmmm!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by Pritheeann(f): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
speechless...
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by cindyrella(f): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
Interesting!
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by kokoye(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
You call that use?

Trisha, come 'use' me ojare...abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by BAMMZ(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dönt wory..the ''users" have their target usees. They target the quiet easy going guys.(maybe the gragra guys sometimes). They enjoy privacy. Well Trisha is married with kids.
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by BAMMZ(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dönt wory..the ''users" have their target usees. They target the quiet easy going guys.(maybe the gragra guys sometimes). They enjoy privacy. Well Trisha is married with kids.
Guys please expose yourselves here. . . .
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by BAMMZ(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ladies,how many guys have you used and how?
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by mskata(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
I was only 8 n she was 15
She used meundecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by Heymus(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
Imagine! She said she just wanted to feel my gapped tooth after we had a romantic k*ssing.
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
kokoye: You call that use?

Trisha, come 'use' me ojare...abeg.
If that was being used, I will love to be a part of it.
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by BAMMZ(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
I just thot of girls that physically turn adults to toys. Imagine a girl making an adult gladly spend all his money on her. Guys call it lùv but they call you mugu. Well this thread is about the romantic usage. Please share. . .
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by BAMMZ(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
. . . . . . I mean have you ever been "TRISHAerd"?
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by icefish1(f): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
Wat more do u want,u ve visited d honey-pot n u ve free access wit no service charge.wat again na. Na wa o
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by IZUKWU(m): 3:14am On Oct 10, 2012
Heymus: Imagine! She said she just wanted to feel my gapped tooth after we had a romantic k*ssing.
lmao
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by Lexusgs430: 3:58am On Oct 10, 2012
ice_fish: Wat more do u want,u ve visited d honey-pot n u ve free access wit no service charge.wat again na. Na wa o

What about the honey-pots that usually attracts a service charge? Or honey-pots that are competing with ice fish in the aroma department?
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by Networkmaster(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
I thought i have meet the love of my life. We go out together and do enjoy each others company.
She is this gorgeous, wonder and charming lady with a great sense of humor,
she is almost outstanding in every place you take her to, I will say she
is often the prettiest lady in any crowd.

She often call me during the lunch period with her s*xy voice ( Hello swty, could you pls join me in your house for some hot steamy s3x now?)
I actually don't think twice when i hear her speak in that romantic low tune that melts my heart and same time makes the heart beats 10x faster.
She drives straight to my house and i give it to her just the way she likes it as if was the first time, we both dress up and back to our separate working place.

Not until she told me she is done with me that her boyfrnd is coming back from Abroad. I felt so bad and used.
She even had the gut to ask me for a break up s3x which i happily gave it to her and gave her my best hoping that will win her back.
Least i 4get, she has asked me for a break up s3x 3 times even after having her boyfrnd back.

Oh yeah! i felt used but it was fun when i finally accepted my fate with her. I still ask her for some more break-up s3x but she only give it
to me when she wants. Don't blame me the lady is a goddess, you need to see her wicked shaped figured body, with a pretty smiles that makes you cry and smile.
You feel like a king walking with her and she can boost the ego of any real man.
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by jummes: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2012
@networkmaster............
i dey feel you yalayala.
So funny how ladies will just do for doing sake!
Re: Have You Ever Been Used? by BAMMZ(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
jummes:
i dey feel you yalayala.
Imagine a lady dictating the pace,advicing you and encouraging you. They tell you not to worry,you're just friends with benefits. Small pikins fa. . . .end time girls grin
jummes:
i dey feel you yalayala.
Imagine a lady dictating the pace,advicing you and encouraging you. They tell you not to worry,you're just friends with benefits. Small pikins fa. . . .end time girls

(1) (Reply)

Man Accidentally Shoots And Kills Girlfriend While Hugging Her / Fwb Vs Gf?? / Im Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.