Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn (11131 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by Alxmyr(m): 12:13am On Oct 09, 2012
Action Congress of Nigeria governorship candidate in the coming Ondo State election has accused Congress for Progressive Change, Vice President Candidate in the 2011 Presidential election, Pastor Tunde Bakare of "pushing” General Muhammadu Buhari to failure during the election.

In a statement issues by the Director of Media, Publicity and Strategy of Akeredolu’s group, Idowu Ajanaku, said Bakare "is notorious for being on the losing side. He supported Gen. Muhammad Buhari in the last presidential election and pushed the much loved man with his ambition to become vice president until their party lost woefully. Nobody will take him serious, a man who has abused respected men of God in the land. How many of his predictions have come to pass. He predicted that Obasanjo will not become president in 1999 but the man ended up spending eight years in office.”

He spoke as the Convener of Save Nigeria Group (SNG), Pastor Tunde Bakare said the proposed regional integration in the South West should not be a partisan agenda, noting that the interest of the people should be considered first before that of any political party.

Bakare who predicted that Governor Olusegun Mimiko would win "hands down” and "nothing will happen” afterwards spoke in Lagos in reference to the plan by the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) to win the governorship election in Ondo State towards regional integration of the South West. He said the idea that only one political party could integrate the region economically was borne out of "colonial thinking” which was to the common people’s detriment.

http://believeafrica.net/tunde-bakare-pushed-buhari-to-failure-with-ambition-acn-p215-94.htm
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by Alxmyr(m): 12:45am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by taharqa: 12:48am On Oct 09, 2012
It has just began...*i laugh* hypocrisy can not hold for too long. Soon those that planned to build their castles on the 'heads'of Nigerians and Nigeria would see those castles go aground and their plans shed to pieces. Soon.

We know the people with Street Cred---- Odumakin(Female), Soyinka, Achebe, Falana etc; not some......

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by Alxmyr(m): 1:01am On Oct 09, 2012
taharqa:
It has just began...*i laugh* hypocrisy can not hold for too long. Soon those that planned to build their castles on the 'heads'of Nigerians and Nigeria would see those castles go aground and their plans shed to pieces. Soon.

We know the people with Street Cred---- Odumakin(Female), Soyinka, Achebe, Falana etc; not some......

ACN ARE JUST TOO DESPERATE. AND PUSHING THEIR DESPERATION HARDER AND HARDER IN ONDO STATE

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by iykak47: 3:40am On Oct 09, 2012
Baba God has put confusion in the midst of Gej enemiesgrin grin tongue tongue, i believe one day the same Lie Muhammed will tell Nigerians something about Bola Tinubu and El Rufai.

17 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by gunuvi(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2012
Did I read Akeredolu saying Buhari is a much loved man. I comment my reserve. Na wa for this ACN people o.
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by Abuklaw(m): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2012
iykak47: Baba God has put confusion in the midst of Gej enemiesgrin grin tongue tongue, i believe one day the same Lie Muhammed will tell Nigerians something about Bola Tinubu and El Rufai.
u're stil in support of dis clueless n retardeen man, wu is going 2 shamefuly announce his resignation dis morni in his nationwide broadcast *run go inside rum n lockd myself b4 pro Gej nl cun lambastin me*
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by honeric01(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2012
iykak47: Baba God has put confusion in the midst of Gej enemiesgrin grin tongue tongue, i believe one day the same Lie Muhammed will tell Nigerians something about Bola Tinubu and El Rufai.

This one self get brain o. oppositions for the good of the country is now an enemy? everything na God, maybe Jonathan cluelessness is also an enemy to Jonathan abi or is it ACN or CPC that caused that too?
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by 10over101: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2012
When ll A,C,N stop attacking people's character..guess they are just too desperate to capture Ondo..Ondo people r knowledgeable enough to choose their gov..SW intergration shouldn't be a partican tin tin if they are acually serious..
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by Davluck(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2012
Wind don dey blow,we don dey see deir a-n-u-s...
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by victorD3: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=Abuklaw]u're stil in support of dis clueless n retardeen man, wu is going 2 shamefuly announce his resignation dis morni in his nationwide broadcast *run go inside rum n lockd myself b4 pro Gej nl cun lambastin me*[/quot
GEJ is almost clear for 2015 and you are still calling him clueless. Pls don't allow me invoke the Aluu people on you

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by shaibolo(m): 7:19am On Oct 09, 2012
Why is it that when people who have made their names in the professions become politicians in NigerIa, their reasoning and utterances become questionable?
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by zangiff(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2012
Confused fellow
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by egift(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2012
Ask someone to write a future-dated resignation letter before you agree to join forces shocked

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by onyewec3: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2012
Abuklaw: u're stil in support of dis clueless n retardeen man, wu is going 2 shamefuly announce his resignation dis morni in his nationwide broadcast *run go inside rum n lockd myself b4 pro Gej nl cun lambastin me*

Even if u lyk kill all ur villagers,GEJ will not resigned infact he'll contest 2015 and win again so u can go n die

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by onyewec3: 7:39am On Oct 09, 2012
10 over 10: When ll A,C,N stop attacking people's character..guess they are just too desperate to capture Ondo..Ondo people r knowledgeable enough to choose their gov..SW intergration shouldn't be a partican tin tin if they are acually serious..

ACN is a bunch of psycochants.....filled with pple of questionable character....I hate ACN wit a passion.....

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by moderatorr: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2012
onyewec3:

Even if u lyk kill all ur villagers,GEJ will not resigned infact he'll contest 2015 and win again so u can go n die
tell'am!
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by Jayloy: 7:45am On Oct 09, 2012
If there is one thing I know about Tunde Bakare I know him to be a HONEST. He will always speak up for the truth if is convinced it is. Most of his differential opinions with many men of God are right if you are to base them on bible standard, and mind you, Buhari asked him to be his running mate he didn't lobby for it.
If all men of God can be this concerned about the state of our nation Nigeria will be better place.
Akeredolu is just a joke trying to score a cheap point. Where was he in 1993 when Bakare prophecy that a party will lose and the other will fail in the 1993 election? Did it come to past?
Stop discrediting people just because they are not from your camp.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by birdman(m): 8:10am On Oct 09, 2012
taharqa:

Enough of all this posturing. Lets get the merger with CPC on and give GEJ the boot.
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by 10over101: 8:12am On Oct 09, 2012
Am sure Akeredolu can not single-handedly drive towards d directions of 4 LGAs in d state..if he eventually became d gov, a list of commisioners will be given to him n he will be mislead..Tinubu will then be d SW emperor..He makes so much noise, yet he is man of questionable character...I wonder why people adore n praise Fashola if tinubu had done so much in d past..still don't know why a reputable man like Bisi Akande is still seating as d figure chairman of A,CN...
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by Nuezha(m): 8:20am On Oct 09, 2012
gunuvi: Did I read Akeredolu saying Buhari is a much loved man. I comment my reserve. Na wa for this ACN people o.
READ THE POST AGAIN!
The personality of Buhari was never tainted.
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by passionate88: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2012
Alxmyr:

ACN ARE JUST TOO DESPERATE. AND PUSHING THEIR DESPERATION HARDER AND HARDER IN ONDO STATE
I'm nt a supporter of Pst. Bakare but he said the truth on the regional integration... It shouldn't b political like aregbesola wants it..

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by Gbawe: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2012
Tunde Bakare should be careful alternating between Pastor and Politician when it suits him. He cannot, as someone who ran to be Vice President of Nigeria, be "predicting" who has won an election. This is a highly irresponsible action that may lead to chaos given how religious and emotional Nigerians are.

If another Party legitimately defeats Mimiko, some folks may riot to defend the "god-ordained" victory of Mimiko. Nigerian politics need maturity and fairness not religion, fanaticism or emotion. It is not only when ACN replies to Bakare's incendiary antics that people begin commenting negatively about the Party. There should simply be no tolerance for Bakare doing this. If any other Pastor had predicted Bakare would lose an election he will no doubt be the sort to say that is a "rigging plan" that will be resisted with "blood". It is fair to hold every individual/Party responsible for their conducts always. Bakare is totally out of order.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by strangest(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2012
Clueless ACN ***yawns***
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by slimyem: 8:36am On Oct 09, 2012
If Tunde Bakare likes...he can prophesy till thy kingdom come...we know the obvious!
If ACN likes..they can keep making noise and hitting heads against one another till forever,the can't have Ondo State...at least not on October 20!!

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by mrperfect(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2012
There is always room to blame someone for failure, I'm not suggesting that ACN is right or wrong in their state.
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by steffans(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2012
PDP will Alwz WIN...if d Oppostions don't come togeda and form a party..cuz dey alwz divide der Votes...
undecidedPDP will Alwz WIN...if d Oppostions don't come togeda and form a party..cuz dey alwz divide der Votes...
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2012
Abuklaw: u're stil in support of dis clueless n retardeen man, wu is going 2 shamefuly announce his resignation dis morni in his nationwide broadcast *run go inside rum n lockd myself b4 pro Gej nl cun lambastin me*
for ur mind, u don talk sense now...
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by Okijajuju1(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2012
Alxmyr: Action Congress of Nigeria governorship candidate in the coming Ondo State election has accused Congress for Progressive Change, Vice President Candidate in the 2011 Presidential election, Pastor Tunde Bakare of "pushing” General Muhammadu Buhari to failure during the election.

In a statement issues by the Director of Media, Publicity and Strategy of Akeredolu’s group, Idowu Ajanaku, said Bakare "is notorious for being on the losing side. He supported Gen. Muhammad Buhari in the last presidential election and pushed the much loved man with his ambition to become vice president until their party lost woefully. Nobody will take him serious, a man who has abused respected men of God in the land. How many of his predictions have come to pass. He predicted that Obasanjo will not become president in 1999 but the man ended up spending eight years in office.”

He spoke as the Convener of Save Nigeria Group (SNG), Pastor Tunde Bakare said the proposed regional integration in the South West should not be a partisan agenda, noting that the interest of the people should be considered first before that of any political party.

Bakare who predicted that Governor Olusegun Mimiko would win "hands down” and "nothing will happen” afterwards spoke in Lagos in reference to the plan by the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) to win the governorship election in Ondo State towards regional integration of the South West. He said the idea that only one political party could integrate the region economically was borne out of "colonial thinking” which was to the common people’s detriment.

http://believeafrica.net/tunde-bakare-pushed-buhari-to-failure-with-ambition-acn-p215-94.htm

DARN!!!! shocked shocked Somebody just brought a baseball bat to a pillow fight!! #Grabs my popcorn!!

Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by highlandre(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2012
I'm becoming sick of A.CN stance on issues these days. They are coming with this derogation now because Bakare predicted a few days ago that Mimiko will win October 20 election by landslide. If you don't share their view or support them, then you must be condemned!

I'm beginning to see this A.C.N differently these days. Their desperation is scary

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2012
Is Buhari a baby. Buhari himself had his own ambitions. I mean should they have pulled out of the race because they thought they weren't going to win?
Nigerians make decisions in a funny way and would want to be associated with the seemingly spiritual and devinely ordained. They all felt goodluck was divinely chosen. They will chronicle his days from the civil service into government and how his luck has continued to change for the better. Nigerians felt he was the chosen one. And majority voted for him. In democracy there must be an election. And in elections there must be contestants. And when people contest someone must win. I do not accept the argument that Buhari was pushed into failure by Tunde Bakare's ambition. Buharis an older and more politically exposed man new what he was getting into.
Re: Tunde Bakare Pushed Buhari To Failure With Ambition - Acn by tpapi: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2012
bros wake up,day don break

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Pays Tunji Braithwaite's Famiy A Condolence Visit - Photos / EndSARS Panel: Some Contradictions Of White Paper - Ebun Adegboruwa / Friends Buy ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Governor Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.