Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,549 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown (18054 Views)

Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) / Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
Agballa Nwanyi. . .Queen of the Coast. She's perfectly at home in water.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by dangerzone: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
ilugunboy:

That is not true....try a BBW and you wont ever go back again. wink cheesy

Really?? gist me now
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Lawconfessor(f): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
May God please hav MERCY on doz affected, & pray it dnt get to my place.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by slam7000(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
ilugunboy:

That is not true....try a BBW and you wont ever go back again. wink cheesy

True dat,but she needs some exercise though,shes gradually turning into a michelin man,next she,ll run to europe or the US for liposuction.if you know her,advise her to hit the gym as soon as she can for her own good and our economy as well.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
She seems to be having fun. Useless people.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
Big and beautiful, what a MILF.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by dtemidare: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
i think the Minister will do better as a marine minister or better still meet tompolo at the creeks. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Novice1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
ilugunboy:

Some of us like that shape wink

Yeah, but too much fat can get freaky.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by igbsam(m): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
I can imagine what that canoe must be going through right there. I feel the canoe pains. Having so much load on it like he'll die and drown without any means or surviving sad Oh my dear canoe, i know the loads on you are much, but know this canoe, weeping may endure for the night, but joy cometh in the morning. sad
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Novice1:

Yeah, but too much fat can get freaky.

Obviously the guy handling her is making a mess of the job. wink cheesy
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by killuminati(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Na dogggyystyle go fit this woman... If you try am from front e no go easy.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by billante(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
A very sexy woman! Her voice/accent makes me kum* every time I hear her speak! kiss
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by lacasa: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
Kslib: See as she dey smile.. I hear na 2million naira dem use purchase that official canoe..

LWKM..gringringrin
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by nagoma(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
chino11: She is really really a sweet looking woman..

I didn't know that she was this fat.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by tucker12(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
shes having fun !!! grin grin On like her PA who is dead scared... cheesy cheesy Dont worry PA i cant swim either soo i will do worst.. hehehe
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by tlops(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
which one be minister? front or back?
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by shadrach77: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
publicity stunt ! grin grin grin
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Isaleeko2: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
Stallion77: The lady in front of her dont seem comfortable with the boat ride....

She is not in the last picture. She was obviously worried abouther Gucci shoes...
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by kenx1(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Rubbish she's on picnic or beta still showing us her canoeing skills ewu
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by ubandire(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
This is a reflection of the humility and kindness that has characterised this administration,for those of u asking if this is the solution to flooding?No she will stop the rains or the ocean from overflowing.For crying out loud this is a global problem,the issue now is evacuation and emergency response which this govt has done very well and should be given kudos for.

Please let's stop this useless character of celebrating evil,just to critiscise the govt.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by henrychubayo: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk: And so what?
Will that stop her from buying private jets and foreign properties?
Or will it stop her from looting the aviation budgeted funds?
Moreover will it make her return the bribe she has taken from the management of Dana Air to lift their suspension?

Bunch of callous individuals.

Mumu people that don't even know their portfolios.
Where was she immediately the Dana crash happened?
This nonsense stunts is for the Ministers of Environment, Works and Internal Affairs and doesnt concern her at all.
Can you prove this alligations against her? May be its you that needs a little bit of help.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by kaisy1980: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
This na Shakara make the poster show us the full pix ,I bet you one security detail is holding the other part while the S.a..less woman pretends as if she is paddling it.Make dem snap the pix from another canoe. She is making fun of the real people that is affected ,

ONE DAY NICE, SUMMER DAYS WILL BE GONE
EVERYTHING WILL PASS AWAY
SHE WILL HAVE NOBODY TO PADDLE HER CANOE
NOT EVEN THE SECURITY DETAIL
THEN SHE WILL KNOW WHAT IT IS TO PADDLE A CANOE
WITHOUT THOSE OBJ SMILE ON HER FACE
Please Ma I rest my case.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Ninilowo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
NovusHomo: Well stacked. She can use my oar to paddle her "Canoe" any day. grin grin grin
chei, NLANDERS BADOOO!!
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by WinkWrld: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
]THE TRUTH BE TOLD, NIGERIA IS A VERY BAD COUNTRY. THE PRESIDENT HAD A SPEECH TODAY AND DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT THE ON-GOING KILLINGS IN HIS COUNTRY.NIGERIAN STUDENTS WERE KILLED AND NOT A WORD TO CALM THE AGRIEVED FAMILIES AND FRIENDS. SHAME ON MR PRESIDENT. HE HAS FAILED WOEFULLLY. HIS GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED. HE MORE OR LESS HAS BROUGHT BADLUCK TO THIS COUNTRY. WE CANNOT BOAST OF ANYTHING GOOD AS NIGERIANS.I AM INDEED A DISAPPOINTED NIGERIAN.MY GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED ME. I HEAR NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE BUT NOW IT IS OBVIOUS.
HE IS QUICK TO RELEASE FUNDS TO GOVERNORS...RELEASING MONEY FOR WHAT? HOW WILL MONEY SAVE THE FLOODING VICTIMS.? HOW MANY STATES HAVE THE INSTRUMENTS FOR EVACUATION. AT THIS POINT, WE NEED INTERNATIONAL ASSISTANCE INSTEAD. THE FUNDS RELEASED TO THE SO-CALLED GOVERNORS SEEMS MEANINGLESS BECAUSE HOW MANY STATE GOVERNORS HAVE DISASTER CONTROL MEASSURES. THIS ACTION IS FRAUDULENT. THE AMOUNT MEASURES IN BILLIONS. THIS IS OUR MONEY. HE IS SETTING UP COMMITTEE AT THIS TIME! THIS IS SO-WRONG.

Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Akpan107(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
this is all formalities!!
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Ijebulogic(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
This is hilarious... the Personal Assistant carrying madams Louis Vuitton handbags must be thinking " What kind of useless PA work is this one? No be Private Jet dem talk sey she dey enter?".

1 Like

Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by ubandire(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk: And so what?
Will that stop her from buying private jets and foreign properties?
Or will it stop her from looting the aviation budgeted funds?
Moreover will it make her return the bribe she has taken from the management of Dana Air to lift their suspension?

Bunch of callous individuals.

Mumu people that don't even know their portfolios.
Where was she immediately the Dana crash happened?
This nonsense stunts is for the Ministers of Environment, Works and Internal Affairs and doesnt concern her at all.

When I hear people talk like this I can't help worrying about our direction,how would a sane human being sound this way?'1-Stella oduah's a human being and has the right to movement.2-Stella Oduah is a Minister in this regime so she represents the participation of govt in tackling this menace.and cos u don't know Stella is from Ogbaru in Anambra state.

I saw Stella giving a press release few moment after the Dana crash she even shed tears which some of u antagonists will label crocodile tears,most of ur kind glory on mishaps and always pray for it to happen,but no matter what u people do I believe from the way they are going that the vision of this administration can never be derailed.Nigeria will surely be put back on the right track.

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by rakumiii(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
kunletiwoo: These people are just having fun. smiley

Imagine............see dem dey smile? nonsense
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by lekanwj(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
mcsteve3322: That is what we see in Nigeria,pictures of deceit;is she on torroism or whot
And when the bill for the excursion is sent to the ministry u will be surprised atbthe number of zeros. I pity this nation.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
WinkWrld: ]THE TRUTH BE TOLD, NIGERIA IS A VERY BAD COUNTRY. THE PRESIDENT HAD A SPEECH TODAY AND DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT THE ON-GOING KILLINGS IN HIS COUNTRY.NIGERIAN STUDENTS WERE KILLED AND NOT A WORD TO CALM THE AGRIEVED FAMILIES AND FRIENDS. SHAME ON MR PRESIDENT. HE HAS FAILED WOEFULLLY. HIS GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED. HE MORE OR LESS HAS BROUGHT BADLUCK TO THIS COUNTRY. WE CANNOT BOAST OF ANYTHING GOOD AS NIGERIANS.I AM INDEED A DISAPPOINTED NIGERIAN.MY GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED ME. I HEAR NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE BUT NOW IT IS OBVIOUS.
HE IS QUICK TO RELEASE FUNDS TO GOVERNORS...RELEASING MONEY FOR WHAT? HOW WILL MONEY SAVE THE FLOODING VICTIMS.? HOW MANY STATES HAVE THE INSTRUMENTS FOR EVACUATION. AT THIS POINT, WE NEED INTERNATIONAL ASSISTANCE INSTEAD. THE FUNDS RELEASED TO THE SO-CALLED GOVERNORS SEEMS MEANINGLESS BECAUSE HOW MANY STATE GOVERNORS HAVE DISASTER CONTROL MEASSURES. THIS ACTION IS FRAUDULENT. THE AMOUNT MEASURES IN BILLIONS. THIS IS OUR MONEY. HE IS SETTING UP COMMITTEE AT THIS TIME! THIS IS SO-WRONG.
Small boy shut up your mouth. Simply because the president did not attend to a matter you are emotionally attached to has made him a failure? That issue is a very local issue and the governor is on it. I wonder how you reason. I am very sure you were not directly affected by the flood or been to any of the camps where Nigerians are managing as refugees in their own country. If you were, you won't even be bothered about this Aluu case. Next time try to see the bigger picture before you speak.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by banki(m): 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
publicity stunt .... well done
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by WinkWrld: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
blink182: Small boy shut up your mouth. Simply because the president did not attend to a matter you are emotionally attached to has made him a failure? That issue is a very local issue and the governor is on it. I wonder how you reason. I am very sure you were not directly affected by the flood or been to any of the camps where Nigerians are managing as refugees in their own country. If you were, you won't even be bothered about this Aluu case. Next time try to see the bigger picture before you speak.

YOU SOUND UNINTELLIGENT AND CLUELESS...YOU MAY CHOOSE TO READ MY COMMENTS OVER AGAIN! HOW CAN A PRESIDENT NOT ADDRESS SUCH AN ISSUE. LITTLE DO YOU KNOW THE UNIVERSITY OF PH. IS A FEDERAL SCHOOL AND NOT A LOCAL SCHOOL. I'M SURE YOU HAVE JUST A DIPLOMA FROM DELSU grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP / No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says / Olanipekun Oluwayose, Fayose’s Brother Quits PDP For ADP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.