Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings (13315 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by UmarSanda: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2012
12 inches!:

Abeg spare us jare. Why won't we blame islam. Don't these pple kill in the name of allah. You muslims will be saying a few bad eggs but why do u allow very bad eggs, murderers and terrorists to exist among you. I blame it on islam as a religion. Don't these boko haram go to the mosque every friday to pray? Just similar to wat happened at ALUU. It's not the whole community that participated in the killing but for the fact that members of the community stood watch and allowed it to happen among them, in their community without making any effort to halt it, then they are also culpable as well and deserve being castigated.

PS: So becos boko haram will only destroy university structures and buildings they av suddenly become good people rite? What abt people still in those buildings when they are bombed. Or boko haram will check every room and toilet to ensure that they bomb the building without students in it?
A terrorist is a terrorist and has no other name. More often than not they are ISLAMIC terrorists. So much for a religion of PISS.
Ur hatred wil only mak Islam grow stronger. As if d worse killings and attrocties in d history of mankind wasnt commitd by Xtians. Id**t if u get mind shw ur fce n insult Islam like u doin frm dat ur hellhole.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by UmarSanda: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2012
Okija_juju:

Point is!! Even if Boko Haram didnt kill those students, Islamic fundamentalist definitely did.. Thats why all the victims were asked their names first before being killed.. So whats your point again?! As if we care what difference the name of their crew is.. wether Boko Haram, Mujahadeen, Cowfuckers, Piglovers, Jihad, Almajiri whatever.. the one thing that unites all of them remains.... ISLAM
You are an absolute idiot, go and check d names of those killed b4 u open ur suckaway mouth here.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by jude33084(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2012
Ashawo boi: Do you mean islam(is)abad?

Pls let's not start ∂ religious war. Shield ♈☺uЯ sword cool
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by realsammie(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: BOKO HARAM is on the part to extinction. Who is this? A new Spokesman? Abdul KAKA? wink

No his name is Abdul PATO. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2012
Umar Sanda: Ur hatred wil only mak Islam grow stronger. As if d worse killings and attrocties in d history of mankind wasnt commitd by Xtians. Id**t if u get mind shw ur fce n insult Islam like u doin frm dat ur hellhole.
Bloody boko haram and extremist....So if I speak against islam u'll will stab me with a dagger while say ALhau Akbar becos I'm an infidel rite. Islam is a religion of PISS for real.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Joeadamu86: 9:57am On Oct 10, 2012
Seeking for relevance abi,their evil are even worst than those who did it...
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Biggysmalls919(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2012
but the interview on aljazeera showed ppl saying those killers asked them to recite verses of koran and if u cant u be killed
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by nagoma(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2012
12 inches!:

Bloody boko haram and extremist....So if I speak against islam u'll will stab me with a dagger while say ALhau Akbar becos I'm an infidel rite. Islam is a religion of PISS for real.

Christians killerd in the name of their three gods more than any organization in the history of the world. be educated and the killers in Aluu must be christians.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by UmarSanda: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2012
Biggysmalls919: but the interview on aljazeera showed ppl saying those killers asked them to recite verses of koran and if u cant u be killed
Stop making false accusation and Post d video here if u r sure. DID U KW d number of Muslims among those killd? D report say dey were cald by there names b4 bein shot.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by tintingz(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2012
Okija_juju:
Point is!! Even if Boko Haram didnt kill those students, Islamic fundamentalist definitely did.. Thats why all the victims were asked their names first before being killed.. So whats your point again?! As if we care what difference the name of their crew is.. wether Boko Haram, Mujahadeen, Cowfuckers, Piglovers, Jihad, Almajiri whatever.. the one thing that unites all of them remains.... ISLAM
LOL. . .they didnt ask of their names. . .they called out their names and muslims are part of the names. . .so woda heck are you saying
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2012
Umar Sanda: Stop making false accusation and Post d video here if u r sure. DID U KW d number of Muslims among those killd? D report say dey were cald by there names b4 bein shot.
I heard and watched it on al-jazeera also. They were told to recite a portion of the Koran. If u can't , you are killed straightaway. Na wa! Which kind pple be dis? Again, muslims should come out openly and denouce d killings by bokoharam. This tells me only but one thing. Killing is Justified in islam.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by jamil2(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2012
Biggysmalls919: but the interview on aljazeera showed ppl saying those killers asked them to recite verses of koran and if u cant u be killed

This is your own version of the story which I never heard it from anybody but you; well you are entitled to air your view because NL is a forum and no restriction for opinion.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by nagoma(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:
I heard and watched it on al-jazeera also. They were told to recite a portion of the Koran. If u can't , you are killed straightaway. Na wa! Which kind pple be dis? Again, muslims should come out openly and denouce d killings by bokoharam. This tells me only but one thing. Killing is Justified in islam.
Your blind hatred will never allow the rule of law to work in Nigeria. Why don't you allow investigations to happen. If all crimes are attributed to Boko Haram , we will not need the police or security agents and criminals will have a field day under the banner of BH. Are you sure you are not doing this as a cover to a well known criminal tribe in Nigeria?
These people criminals first before you label them as muslims why is the government shying away from stopping crimes and you want muslims to do the job of government.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Imoy(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2012
Ganys: OMG!!! Since 7pm that this thread was Posted, i cant believe this thread still stuck at Page one, If to say Boko Haram Claim Responsibility now, This thread for don hit 10pages by now with Many fish brain insulting & Blamming Islam...You see your life Now
Hypocrites
angry

N.B.
I Dont & will Never support Boko Haram, But there are some people who bank on these bad egg to condemn & distort islam...God Dey...

U be mumu wot page is it nw? Akuya.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2012
nagoma:

Christians killerd in the name of their three gods more than any organization in the history of the world. be educated and the killers in Aluu must be christians.

Yes ancient Christians did kill in d name of God.Thinking it was a good cause and an ideal thing to do. However, common sense and reason soon prevailed and d rest is history.
Muslims killing in d name of Allah is by no means like that of the xtians. Killing in islam is like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour. And we all know who we refer to as a roaring lion. Only yesterday a 14 year old girl was shot in d head and neck in Pakistan for dearing to go to school. Her school bus was stopped and like d mubi killings dey asked who is makala or something and as soon as she was identified d coward pumped lead into her.
Like BH and Islam in general, they don't want dia girls to go to school and have dia eyes opened. The perverts want to be ffucking little girls who are obviously virgins. That's y wen dey are done wit disvirgining these little girls they want to continue in heaven with dia promised virgins. Demented perverts. Please take care of ur little girls, otherwise d perverts will molest dem.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2012
hmm
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Imoy(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2012
nagoma:
Your blind hatred will never allow the rule of law to work in Nigeria. Why don't you allow investigations to happen. If all crimes are attributed to Boko Haram , we will not need the police or security agents and criminals will have a field day under the banner of BH. Are you sure you are not doing this as a cover to a well known criminal tribe in Nigeria?
These people criminals first before you label them as muslims why is the government shying away from stopping crimes and you want muslims to do the job of government.

Are u nw implying thag bokoharam are nt killers?
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Imoy(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2012
nagoma:

Are u nw implying that bokoharam are nt killers?
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by bibiking7(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2012
I dont think a group that has suicide bombers ready to blow themselves and other people up would be afraid to claim responsibility for any attack. I kinda think that if they carried out that attack, they would be proud of themselves. PLus, this is the first time that i have heard BH come out and deny responsibility for an attack.

if the attack was not carried out by BH, then the fact that a group of unknown armed men with a list can kill 40 people in an area just like that. In a country with so many military arms. now that shyte is just plain scary...

plus, people sneak around and drop bombs. but to go there with knives and guns and a listtttt, that takes time and courage.
sick, just plain sick.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Ganys: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2012
12 inches!:

If u call him an extremist, you are a Christian despirado too lipsrsealed
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by nagoma(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
Imoy:

Are u nw implying that bokoharam are nt killers?

Boko Haram could very well be the killers and they should be arrested and punished if that is the case, but only the agents of the law can say that' when they investigate and then go on to prosecute. A hateful person from the confort of his home is not qualified to conclude and broadcast such a view as fact. You of course have it as aduty and a right to inform the authorities if you have an evedence as to who committed the crimes. @Imoy, I hope this is clear.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by BeraBera(f): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
A man who claimed to be a senior member of the group, who spoke exclusively with PREMIUM TIMES on Tuesday, said his group had nothing to do with the killing of students in Mubi......
How did the man get in touch with Premium Times? Is Premium times linked with the sect? There's more to this than this news about Mubi-responsibility or not.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by nagoma(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

Yes ancient Christians did kill in d name of God.Thinking it was a good cause and an ideal thing to do. However, common sense and reason soon prevailed and d rest is history.
Muslims killing in d name of Allah is by no means like that of the xtians. Killing in islam is like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour. And we all know who we refer to as a roaring lion. Only yesterday a 14 year old girl was shot in d head and neck in Pakistan for dearing to go to school. Her school bus was stopped and like d mubi killings dey asked was makala or something and as soon as she was identified d coward pumped lead into her.
Like BH and Islam in general, they don't want dia girls to go to school and have dia eyes open. The perverts want to be ffucking little girls who are obviously virgins. That's y wen dey are done wit disvirgining these young girls the want to continue in heaven. Demented perverts. Please, take care of ur little girls otherwise d perverts will molest dem.
You yourself need education. There are criminals in every society and that is why we have law and order, the 4 petty criminals in Aluu , i presume were all christians and the gleeful crowd of murderers were also christians . so long as we do not consider criminals as criminals and continue attaching relgion or tribe to them, we will never make progress.
With regard to the perverts you mentioned we also have perverts in all religions. I am sure you have heard of the christian priests in Ireland, various countries in europe and in America - poking little boys at their rear end. These are the people you confess your sins to normally isn't it? So you think muslims prefer virgin girls and I believe christian priests prefer virgin boys. I want to ask you a question; would you volunteer yoursself or your son to be a choir boy in those churches? in Nigeria everyday we here pastors in various churches branding little childreen as wiches and bathing them with acid as punishment. Criminals are criminals and you need education.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ganys:
If u call him an extremist, you are a Christian despirado too lipsrsealed
I'm not even a serious christian. I don't like the way christianity is being practiced in Nigeria and the prosperity movement. Infact It's been a while I went to church. I just think it's senseless to kill another human for the sake that he doesn't bliv in what u bliv in. So what if I blaspheme against ur religion, the next thing is to take law into ur hands and kill me for it rite. Yes, christians in the past burnt witches and atheist at the stake but we're way past that. Islam needs a lot of growing up to do. Nobody can kill or become a terrorist today and hide under the name of Jesus or the name of Mary or any other christian saint. But terrorist kill in the name of Islam everyday.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by awesomet1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
misreal: bomboclat grin
Una don start another one. 'bombaclat' will now takeover from 'ga-rr-i'
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
nagoma:

You sef denounce BOKO HARAM openly. Say to them and the world that they are evil in its entirety. Then, maybe we can begin to have a rethink about islam. But you see non of you would do that. And you think the rest of the sane world is dumb?
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
nagoma:

Boko Haram could very well be the killers(Are u for real?) and they should be arrested and punished if that is the case(comon, u must be kidding me), but only the agents of the law can say that' when they investigate and then go on to prosecute. A hateful person from the confort of his home is not qualified to conclude and broadcast such a view as fact. You of course have it as aduty and a right to inform the authorities if you have an evedence (Excuse me, Evidence against BOKO HARAM?)as to who committed the crimes. @Imoy, I hope this is clear.
I SAY WITH ALL BOKO HARAM HAS DONE IN THIS PAST. PLEASE, CONDEM THE GROUP NA? ABI THEY ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS?
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
nagoma:
You yourself need education. There are criminals in every society and that is why we have law and order, the 4 petty criminals in Aluu , i presume were all christians and the gleeful crowd of murderers were also christians . so long as we do not consider criminals as criminals and continue attaching relgion or tribe to them, we will never make progress.
With regard to the perverts you mentioned we also have perverts in all religions. I am sure you have heard of the christian priests in Ireland, various countries in europe and in America - poking little boys at their rear end. These are the people you confess your sins to normally isn't it? So you think muslims prefer virgin girls and I believe christian priests prefer virgin boys. I want to ask you a question; would you volunteer yoursself or your son to be a choir boy in those churches? in Nigeria everyday we here pastors in various churches branding little childreen as wiches and bathing them with acid as punishment. Criminals are criminals and you need education.

Oya make we take statistics. You know the results. ehen, tune to Aljazeera they will show one programme soon called "Children Bride" how una (muslims)dey marry small small girls.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by nagoma(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: I SAY WITH ALL BOKO HARAM HAS DONE IN THIS PAST. PLEASE, CONDEM THE GROUP NA? ABI THEY ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS?

I have always condemn Boko Haram (check my posts) and I will condemn them again and again. They have caused death , destruction of trust and property to innocent people and as a muslim I will never accept that as right. In addition to this BH have affected us muslims directly and we have lost friends and relatives both christians and muslims , they have adversely affected our livelyhood as a nation especially in the states they operate their murderous activities. But this does not stop me from asking you and everybody to treat them as the criminals and murderers that they are insteaed of lumping all muslims together and calling them Boko Haram. That is not civilization , not rule of law not human rights and does not bring solution to the problem.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by nagoma(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

Oya make we take statistics. You know the results. ehen, tune to Aljazeera they will show one programme soon called "Children Bride" how una (muslims)dey marry small small girls.

The Christian Priests who violate young boys are not married to these boys,they are deceitful hypocrates. I do not believe in child marriage , but at least it is done in the open with community participation and approval. All that is needed is education to change it. How do you stop a so called man of God from poking choir boys in the rear?we also want to see that on Aljazeera.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
nagoma:

The Christian Priests who violate young boys are not married to these boys,they are deceitful hypocrates. I do not believe in child marriage , but at least it is done in the open with community participation and approval. All that is needed is education to change it. How do you stop a so called man of God from poking choir boys in the rear?we also want to see that on Aljazeera.

Its true and we condem it in all its entirety. Make you Condem una Imams and Malams openly like we do now? That's all I am asking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shettima And Buratai At The Opening Of Maiduguri To Gamboru-Ngala Road / Kwankwaso Visits Ebonyi Governor, Umahi (Photos) / 2019: Buhari, Atiku Unveil Plans As Campaigns Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.