Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings (13313 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
nagoma:

I have always condemn Boko Haram (check my posts) and I will condemn them again and again. They have caused death , destruction of trust and property to innocent people and as a muslim I will never accept that as right. In addition to this BH have affected us muslims directly and we have lost friends and relatives both christians and muslims , they have adversely affected our livelyhood as a nation especially in the states they operate their murderous activities. But this does not stop me from asking you and everybody to treat them as the criminals and murderers that they are insteaed of lumping all muslims together and calling them Boko Haram. That is not civilization , not rule of law not human rights and does not bring solution to the problem.

You have spoken well, and this is the spirit of Christianity. We say it as it is. Weldone there.
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by snowprince01(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
Its really funi to knw dat some1 will openly be talking about destruction nd killing etc freely as if he is talking about animals? If only I was d chief of army..u knw say those mumu boko wat ever go hear word by force..anywhere I hear kpam, grass wil nt grow there again after am through.. I trust abacha..all dis shit cnt b happening if sani abacha was d presido, all dis sponsors would hav bn fed to his lions..
Re: Boko-Haram Denies Responsibility For Mubi Killings by luluosas(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2012
Were you people really thinking that Boko Haram were responsible for the deadly attacks? It was a cult group in the Institution that loses to their cult rival group in the student elections that masterminded the killings. It is an open secret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Faults EU Report: Election Went Well, Wike Allowed Level Playing Grou / The Fuel Subsidy Removal Is Not A Bad Thing! / Do You Know The Speaker Of Your State House Of Assembly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.