Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! (46276 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by babzace(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
styles2009: All the internet warriors based in Nigeria and overseas ,stop inciting the UNIPORT Students to wipe out a community and don't forget, doing that you would be an accessory to a genocidal act.
What is to be done now?
Let the FG and NASS urge the rule of law to be respected in the country and re introduce Firing squad, this is not the first time Jungle justice would be done in Nigeria, it should be condemned and abolished and anyone or any community,who takes part in it would be held responsible for it.

Nigerian's stop inciting violence
I'm not saying reprisal attack is good, but if u watch the vid and saw how a human's head was being planked or how weak they were that they could barely move when they were ablaze, its hard not to support the student's actions. Imagine a big concrete slab like that on your head. That was no stunt. It was real and gory
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by taharqa: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
Oya enuf of responding to others( too much silly peeps on this thread Or just too emotional maybe), let me now comment @topic:

The students are VERY WRONG taking this course even if it i understandable that they are naturally outraged. Much as one shares that outrage( and it has been almost universal in Nigeria), Violence is never the answer. There wouldn't be any difference between the what the Aluu did and what the students are doing now?

At this point, the Security agencies should take complete charge of that whole area, and if any one( student or villager) just as much as raise even a stone they should be very decisively dealt with...but wait oh, where the hell were the security agents and School Authorities when the students could even start these protests( or is it reprisals). smh
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by pweetiediva: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
I can't help but wonder why people think irrationally..... I'm not in support of any of d actions bin carried out.... But what can we do? Umm i actually saw someone call d 4 boys SPOILT KIDS... I really donT think you should say things u aint sure of...... For those calling them CULTISTS,THIEVES, I'm flabbergasted.. Y? If dey actually stole sum'n, d items bin recovered from d thieves should have been displayed while they were bin paraded b4 d slaughter... But it wasn't... Try finding out d true events before posting rubbish here... Talking about the country, like it or not, you're a Nigerian.. D government can't change.. U want a better leadership? Fair? It starts with u and i.... So instead of killing ourselves over d past, we should be asking for God's intervention... Without God, we are nothing... [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by hardbody: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nebeuwa:

It was hot tempers like this that led to their death. You don't match violence with violence.

Two wrongs do not make one right.

Ediott, you only match illegality with illegality

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by armadeo(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
chreld_b: To be honest I know what the students are doing is not the right way to go. But then again fvck it because it comforts me and screw anybody that asks me what makes me different from those supporters of ALUU savages. Well if you must know i'll tell ya. Unlike the animals in ALUU who murdered other peoples flesh and blood for no reason by accusing them of something with no proof, the UNIPORT students have all the evidence they need in the recorded video. You cant blame them for their emotions and wanting to act before thinking because they have seen with their own eyes what happened to their fellow students and they know who did it, this is not hear say. Now thats what makes them different from the ALUU village animals and thats what makes me rational for supporting them. SHIKENA!!

My thoughts exactly. Uniport has proof of aluu crime while aluu has no proof of the 4 students crime.
Am not violent by nature but somehow I feel appeased. Burn that villa down, scorched earth levels.if u aren't happy read my signature...

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by kingsceemark(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
ujchief: Burn down that village! Turn it to a desolate land! Even God did not spare Cain when he murderd Abel. The bible made it clear that what a man (community) sowed, that shall he reap, good measures, pressed down, shaking together and running over! Burn them houzez, burn them market plazez, burn them schoolz! Let it catch a'flame! Bomboklat!
you sounds like boko boy.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by OilSubsidy: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
Men!! Stop supporting barbarism!! Take a deep breath people!!! The whole world is watching all of our every move these days o o!! Don't take a life because you can't make one. I wonder how those guys caught on the video planking those helpless boys will be feeling right now. Uniport students please take a chill pill. No one will like to be seen as a murderer. CAMERA ROLLING AT ALL TIMES o o o!

A word is enough!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by kingsceemark(m): 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
I hope say boko boys no go use dis opportunity hit the entire state.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by buffny: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
arent u the lot protesting against jungle justice online , now u bastard hypocrites are doing the exact same thing that you protested against. bastards.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by mctemmy(f): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
OLORIBURUKU NI E
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by gbanikiti(m): 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
I WILL BE BACK! cool
ALUTA CONTINUA!
VICTORIA ASCERTIA!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^I didn't even know Nigeria had a student association... However, where were these clowns when the system was gradually turning the average Nigerian into a beast?? They can mobilise against peasant villagers, but they're too cowardly to fight the power, no

Bunch of semi-illiterates and m0rons!! When will Nigeria start producing critical thinkers, anyway?? The country is doomed without intelligent youths!!!

Failed country, failed youths, and failed educational system!!!

I wonder why some people liked the sh*t you posted up there! Heartless cretin!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by CrazyMan(m): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
I've spent hours reading most of the posts on this thread.

And from the replies of some people I came across, believe me Nigeria truly needs help.

Cos its obvious that we are our own problems...

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by born2boink(m): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
Reprisal attack is the best way student can't het justice, even if the entire village got kill, I will not pity them, they deserve original reprisal attacks because I am a student too and this could happened to any body.KILL THEM ALL jooh
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by kilimanjaro(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...
na thunder go kill you!

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by chreldb(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
babzace: I'm not saying reprisal attack is good, but if u watch the vid and saw how a human's head was being planked or how weak they were that they could barely move when they were ablaze, its hard not to support the student's actions. Imagine a big concrete slab like that on your head. That was no stunt. It was real and gory

I agree with you and methinks there is no need to act self righteous in this matter. As a human being it is expected that you have a little bias in favour of the students action. Besides that from time in memorial this has always been the action of students in University in circumstances that are not even up to a tenth as serious as this so it was inevitable (I am talking to the historians 30 years and above). Truth be told the university admin and the state government should have been more proactive in the way they handled and managed the situation to avoid this turn of events. The way the students have reacted is not the best but I dont blame them they are students and thats what students do and nothing stops them when their mind is made up. Not even social media because it has been a culture of students from time in memorial thats why they should be handled with wisdom and care.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Oceemo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
onuwaje: As we speak.....the chief security officer's hus is ablaze, gunshots in ALUU community.. Unconfirmed reports says the mother to ugonna one of the boys murdered passed on this morning due to shock... And TOM ATEKE threatens the community to fishout those who killed his tribes men from okrika
i head abt d mother death is dat true pls cuz i jst head dat 4rm rhythm fm lag.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
The students can't be blamed for their actions if indeed the 4 students killed were innocent (neither robbers nor cultists).

I think the student body must have taken time to ascertain the innocence or not of the students killed.

Cultists are detested on and off campus. And the students protesting at the moment cannot be said to be cultists.

Sometimes, you only feel appeased when you seek and carry out vengeance.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by fastlane84: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

Did u watch d video angry
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

Did u watch d video

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx: Ni.gger syndrome - fight against poor people but too cowardly to fight the system...

They're pus.ssies, anyway...

lol.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
kilimanjaro:
na thunder go kill you!

and laff wan kill mee! grin grin
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by galadima77(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
mexxy1: Really sad & painful how they died but, let us all be honest with ourselves and ask some critical questions;
1. What were they doing at that part of the town at the time they were caught? That part of Aluu clearly is not where they reside.
2. Five (5) persons were caught and one (1) ESCAPED. Have we asked why that one that escaped is yet to tell the world what their mission or business was there before the unfortunate incident? If they were 'harmless' and there for legitimate reasons, why is he keeping quiet after the death of his friends which virtually the whole world is aware of now?
I think we should call a spade a spade. I'm a graduate of Uniport and I know what happens there. It's only a pity parents stand up for their children without knowing who or what they really are or are capable of.
Only God and the escaped one can tell us what the truth is but, for him not to take advantage of the social media despite the widespread outrage leaves more questions than answers.
It's sad the way they had to go & I pray God comfort their families and I hope we all learn.

my frnd, provided dey didnt kill anyone....dey didnt deserve wat dat barbaric villagers did to dem.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan: I've spent hours reading most of the posts on this thread.

And from the replies of some people I came across, believe me Nigeria truly needs help.

Cos its obvious that we are our own problems...
On point! Sad! cry
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by born2boink(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
An eyes for an eyes is the solution for Nigeria, boko haram powers are low now due to eyes for eyes,soldiers shooting boko haram and their northerners partners harboring them, no more armnesty," shoot an arrow, reply with a bullet" if no war, peace won't emerge. If reprisal attack took place, goverment will respond but they keep silent, our government will keep postponing matters till they forget everything

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) / Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.