Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! (46274 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Biggyd2: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
nl.official:

Let this be a lie, please.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 190: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

I was pissed off as well, but my anger was directed at the government - because if things were working the right way in tha country - Mubi, ALUU etc.. would never ever happened...

Hey, I've got a different mentality - and I look at things critically before I critique people...

Maybe, it's the Nigerian mentality - I guess that's why the country is so fvcked up!!

Damn rite if its phucked up, why dont you tell your Father to come rule it
since he originally cant rule his stup!d son who cant afford a plane ticket undecided

5 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by slimyem: 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
This is exactly what the Desola writer was getting at and having Nairalanders crucify her...
The Aluu in the students has come to fore..
Sad!!!!

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Sodiq33(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Kill dem all..
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by gossips(f): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
People easy! Too many vulgar words flying all over the place!

Even if the victims were cultists, the manner in which justice was meted out is totally unacceptable. One would have understood if their jugulars were sliced or they were shot dead or something.... I mean...in some other "humane" way. Then It would have been easier to consider the basis on which the killers acted. But no, they did it their way.

Be that as it may, I strongly am against the way the students are carrying on with the protest. Attacking the innocent of the lot will make the students guilty of same mob justice that they are crying against. All of these energy and anger should be directed at the govt who didn't deem it fit to even mention it at the 7a.m. address. The march should be to the state house or Aso Rock till the authority sees to the proper handling of this matter. I mean....they should hold the govt responsible for this level of decay in the system because if govt costs us so much to maintain, then that much is required of them.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by gossips(f): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
People easy! Too many vulgar words flying all over the place!

Even if the victims were cultists, the manner in which justice was meted out is totally unacceptable. One would have understood if their jugulars were sliced or they were shot dead or something.... I mean...in some other "humane" way. Then It would have been easier to consider the basis on which the killers acted. But no, they did it their way.

Be that as it may, I strongly am against the way the students are carrying on with the protest. Attacking the innocent of the lot will make the students guilty of same mob justice that they are crying against. All of these energy and anger should be directed at the govt who didn't deem it fit to even mention it at the 7a.m. address. The march should be to the state house or Aso Rock till the authority sees to the proper handling of this matter. I mean....they should hold the govt responsible for this level of decay in the system because if govt costs us so much to maintain, then that much is required of them.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nebeuwa(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
190:

They should LEVEL that village to the grasses and use it for a cemetary for armed robbers angry angry

It was hot tempers like this that led to their death. You don't match violence with violence.

Two wrongs do not make one right.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 190: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
I just quoted you again. You are a DICKHEAD. You have s-e-m-e-n in place of a brain. He didn't know the boys were part of a mafia gang for sure else he would have said it. Get a brain, you mutharfucker and stop acting like some person who has no thinking faculty.

he doesnt have one, what do you expect from some that does notin
but sits in his room wearing NY caps all day and thinkin of how to terrorise
people on a public forum

I know the dude so well than he knows his self grin grin
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by acidtalk: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
90% of those who are supporting this action are either under 30years of age or haven't graduated from the university. While the remaining 10% are either illiterates or don't have enough memory to remember history.

Go and ask your parents and elder ones a school called Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (Edo State) and Kwara Polythecnic Offa. The former known to have the strongest cultist and cultism acts in Nigeria and the entire West Africa at over a decade while the later was amongst the top 3 most brutal polythecnic in Nigeria at a time after Oko Poly and Auchi Poly.

Those two higher institutions ventured into this same childish act by attacking their host community after they (the community and students had a scuffle). In less than a week, more than 20 students in Ekpoma got missing and were never found while their female students were ra*ped occasionally. As for Kwara Poly, the humiliated the students by taking reprisal attacks right inton their school and it was rumored the kidnapped their Rector for a couple of days.

Why am I saying all this, For those of you too young or intelligent to know the above history, I Only feel so sorry for the students of UNIPORT as they are in for a bigger problem.

A School no matter how big and populous can NEVER overpower the host community.

For those who have been calling for the head of the entire village, you have finally gotten it. But please let it be on record when students start missing and being ra*ped on a daily basis that you all led these students to their down fall.

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by jmaine: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
OilSubsidy: Students are killing villagers ooooo. waoh!!!

And expect the villagers to also defend themselves by killing Students . . .
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 190: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nebeuwa:

It was hot tempers like this that led to their death. You don't match violence with violence.

Two wrongs do not make one right.

really, the bible says he who kills by the sword dies by the sword!

they killed by beating 4 youths to death with woods and fire,

how about getting a taste of them medicine, RAZE the whole village down and open ALLU COMMUNITY CEMENTARY for ROBBERS 2012 - INFINITY angry angry
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

I was pissed off as well, but my anger was directed at the government - because if things were working the right way in tha country - Mubi, ALUU etc.. would never ever happened...

Hey, I've got a different mentality - and I look at things critically before I critique people...

Maybe, it's the Nigerian mentality - I guess that's why the country is so fvcked up!!
OLORIBURUKU!! You stay by your pc and voice your anger towards the government! Why don't you leave another man's land and go straight to aso rock and tell GEJ how you feel about nigeria? The only place you know you can display your fuccking st.u.pidity is on NL! Shame on you son of a gun! "Pisses on shymexx"
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Samxiulee: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
As hard as I feel my heart is,I dare not watch that video of the killing cos my heart can't just take it,it's just beyond any word in my dictionary........it's a very common thing for students and indigenous ppl to have frictions,I remmeber my days in UI,the host community always look @ the students with disdain,it's just a common feature every where in the country,I fully understand the outrage from everyone of us but I also want us to remmeber the MUBI massacre.And to think that most of this host communities fight to have higher institutions of learning in their domain it's so pathetic.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by saintohia: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ Shymexx

Slow down and let the thanks go, because of the way cookies crumble.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Ayoobscom(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
So we are all beasts afterall..what happens that mubi massacre didn't get this attention...so we are all cowardly insincere afterall huh!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by xcubed(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx: Ni.gger syndrome - fight against poor people but too cowardly to fight the system...

They're pus.ssies, anyway...

You should know that no one can fight against the system (Government) and win. It's not done anywhere. The loss will be unbearable... See Libya, tunisia, iraq etc... Up till now they are unstable.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^I didn't even know Nigeria had a student association... However, where were these clowns when the system was gradually turning the average Nigerian into a beast?? They can mobilise against peasant villagers, but they're too cowardly to fight the power, no

Bunch of semi-illiterates and m0rons!! When will Nigeria start producing critical thinkers, anyway?? The country is doomed without intelligent youths!!!

Failed country, failed youths, and failed educational system!!!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by ibedun: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx

Please shut up now. UK is not your country lai lai!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by controlseven: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
This goes futher to confirm the ineptitude and lackadaisical attitude of security agencies in Nigeria. Proactive measures would have been taken to avoid degeneration of this crisis to this level. Nigeria is a jungle! Violence is visited by futher violence & the vicious cycle continues unabated. NEMA i guess will be getting ready with relief materials as usual. SMH!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 190: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: OLORIBURUKU!! You stay by your pc and voice your anger towards the government! Why don't you leave another man's land and go straight to aso rock and tell GEJ how you feel about nigeria? The only place you know you can display your fuccking st.u.pidity is on NL! Shame on you son of a gun! "Pisses on shymexx"

wen u finish pissing on him, Bury him cool cool
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 190: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
ibedun: shymexx

Please shut up now. UK is not your country lai lai!

I wonder why aluu youths didnt see him on that faithful day

better trading his life for those 4 boys undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) / Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.