Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! (46278 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Decryptor(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
@sexkillz, a very very big THANK YOU for banning shymexx. Pls pls and pls, do not unban him. Let him continue to bear "hypeman" and keep spewing nonsense from his over-hyped senses! Kudos to you sir!

6 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by temidre1: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: Greatest nigerian students!!!! Great!
Greatest gbo gbo!!! Gbo gbo!
Greatest gba gba!!!gba gba!
Greatest piannwwww!!! Piannwwww!!

ALUTA CONTINUA!
VICTORIA ASCERTA! cool
are u ok?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Adedayo516(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
People say one thing and they do another...it's all just bullshit. angry
people just waste words..lot of noise and insanity in the world sad

R.I.P BUDDIES cry
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2012

ALUTA CONTINUA!
VICTORIA ASCERTA! cool
I miss being a student
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by slimyem: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
I bow for Nairalanders and Nigerians
They are the real Aluu people in truth!!
The same fools that were condeming the killers are the same supporting this nonsense.
Is this the solution?
Na wa o...

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2012

ALUTA CONTINUA!
VICTORIA ASCERTA! cool

grin cheesy

You indeed go school wella. grin

Greatest Gbii! Gbii! Gbii! Gbii!
Greatest bode!! Bode!!
Greatest gbaga! Gbaga!
Greatest pianwww! Pianwwww!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 190: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
Decryptor: [size=18pt]@sexkillz, a very very big THANK YOU for banning shymexx. Pls pls and pls, do not unban him. Let him continue to bear "hypeman" and keep spewing nonsense from his over-hyped senses! Kudos to you sir![/size]

Bolded for all to see cool cool
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

You're a PRICK!!!

What do you expect him to say, with the tension in the air?? So, you expect him to say he 'knows', don't you?? And get killed for saying that, no??

You're a prick, fvck off!!

And don't ever quote me again!!
Can someone call this wasted sémen to order,why is he derailing this thread?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by igbsam(m): 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
Reports reaching me says; Boko Haram have joined d millions of nigerians in condeming d killings of the Aluu 4 and in totality..According 2 d spokesman it is barbaric....In his words. Why would fellow humans kill innocent kids just like that....

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by taharqa: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

I was pissed off as well, but my anger was directed at the government - because if things were working the right way in tha country - Mubi, ALUU etc.. would never ever happened...

Hey, I've got a different mentality - and I look at things critically before I critique people...

Maybe, it's the Nigerian mentality - I guess that's why the country is so fvcked up!!

You mean Utopia,eh? Do you know how many persons have been slaughtered in the US this year alone by gun-trotting madmen?
Do I need to get started about the UK and her city-side gun violence?

These events have been extremely appalling to us as Nigerians, but stop behaving as though we are that hopeless or that we dont watch the news(international that is)

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
190: LOL

This shymex whom ive warned people about

Just look as he fools himself on this thread

smh!

Ive seen his pic, very ugly muraphocka

Y'guys should rain more insults on him ,since he doesnt know how 2 talk grin grin

i've noticed him also. I think the best thing's to ignore him. He thrives on the slightest attention...
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Burger01(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
ibedun: shymexx

Please shut up now. UK is not your country lai lai!

Britons don't even talk the way he does. Just an over bloated ego. His dad is from Epe town and his mum is from Ibadan yet he says he is a Briton... Always derail threads and make them about himself... Stewwpid..
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by xcubed(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
texazzpete:

Accursed m0r0n. Oya, if they are cultists or robbers, where are their guns? Where is the stolen loot?

People like you with zero brains will NEVER understand that whether they are cultists or not, nobody has the right to do what those villagers do to innocent people.

Hopefully one day you meet your death in the same unjust manner as you're lauding here.

I'll take you advice to 'call a spade a spade': You're an imbecilic dolt. see this buffoon asking them what they were doing in that part of Aluu by 5am as if they need a visa to walk anywhere in Nigeria. Only in Nigeria will a citizen going about his normal business in a public place will be asked what his/her 'mission' is.

Clearly you are the I.diot in this case. Go figure, and I expect you to reply this with more insults to show just how big an I.diot you are.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by OilSubsidy: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Chai! These students bad oo. See as dem butcher people anyhow. Where are the JTF soldiers when you need them?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by jodeci(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
OilSubsidy: Chai! These students bad oo. See as dem butcher people anyhow. Where are the JTF soldiers when you need them?

I just couldnt ignore you anymore.You are seeking for attention,now u have it.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by mannyU: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
donigspain:
It's late already. Go to bed!
**turks him in**

=D ђåª•ђåª•ђåª
º°˚˚ º°˚˚.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
gmyguy: i wish the whole village could be burnt down, not quite fair, but, that'd do. cos the whole village watched and not even one, even those mothers who stood watching had a little compassion, even to lay down their lives to stop it. truly sad. i just keep trying hard not to cry, but the memory of those young boys whom i didn't even know would take a while to fade away.

^^^I've had a bad day myself.....today at work, anytime i remember the fate of those poor boys, a feeling of deep sadness and depression overwhelms me, and this is repeated continuously as the thoughts go and come back again.

I sit and try to fathom how someone can be so wicked to burn those poor kids alive (even a christmas goat is killed first), and i just can't get my head around it, b'cos it's not something i could ever do to my worst enemy; the only thing i can think of is that these murderers most be hardened criminals, and they must have killed before. No sane/normal person could ever do this.....b/4 killing them, didn't those sadists think of those boys brothers and sisters waiting for them at home?; didn't they think of those boys mummies and daddies?; even sef, didn't they think of their final day of reckoning b/4 God almighty, and the blood-stained hands and conscience they could never wipe clean again?

Honestly, going by the way people just stood by and took pictures and video of the lynching (and the many other incidents of wickedness around this country, like Cynthias' murder, the Mubi 40, armed robbery/murder/rap.e of school kids on our highways), i'm starting to wonder if normal God-fearing peeps like you and i are in the minority in this country undecided.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by free2ryhme: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2012

even mufasa knows the implication cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by hardbody: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...

God punish your generation plus those yet to be born. Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa / Chinese Boss Filmed Whipping Men Tied To A Tree Jailed In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.