Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama (10767 Views)

Infected Africans Should Be Given The Same Choice As Americans To Experiment / I Think That Africans Should Be Vegetarians / China Is Taking Over Africa: Africans Should Be Worried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by preciousoz: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2012
There is a difference between the Presidency and the President.

Datz what U dnt understand when U try to Fault Obama.
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by redsun(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2012
It is a game of black and white,either side.Good and evil.

Whose side are you on?
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by femliany(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2012
you are free to talk..Obama has fulfilled his own destiny already. You sit down there dey talk gibberish
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by Revolva(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2012
Chanchit: Ok Obama is not good, Romney is bad, will you go and take over then...? Btw how many kobo did you contribute the first time he was elected...? Abegi go back to sleep. Obama is not our problem, but our leaders are. So don't vote for GEJ...!

Thanks you jare obama may have kenyan roots but bros he is a 100percent american ok he has no intrest here let him face his america and we face our wahala

1 Like

Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by tefund(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2012
i will not vote for obama,cos he is an incurable gay..period
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by shadrach77: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2012
he is lagging in the polls and might not win second term anyway smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by redsun(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2012
shadrach77: he is lagging in the polls and might not win second term anyway smiley smiley smiley smiley

His defeat will take america back.That is when your bible come into about fight against principalities and powers not being exactly physical,but of the mind.

Those who want to live,must wish others to live.
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by Adanyebe(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
obama or no obama... all is in the interest of america....NAIJA LEts deal with our situation and stop counting on anoda's country government to salvage our situation ****wake uP .... so called sleeping giant******

1 Like

Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by mallorca(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
vanstanzy:

Guy, let me ask u, why are u taking Panadol for someone else' headache? Obama is not Africas' problem but Her senseless, heartless and what have u, leaders.
If u feel so bad about Obama, then go take the reigns of govt. in the US and don't come here making noise.
U dey disgrace us o.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by greaterlove(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
what do you expect obama to do as an african? give more aid to africa? what did we do with all the aid bush gave africa and how much did we loose during the global economic melt down because of bush's policies? Dow jones industrial average has doubled under obama's four years, unemployment is under 8%, the housing market has stabilized, american motor companies that were going bankrupt after bush left are now the top car manufacturers in the world, the war in iraq is over, the war in afghanistan is winding up, he is not in a hurry to go into a war with iran even with all the pressure from the republicans and isreal. he watched and made sure the arab uprising has the support of the UN and Arab league and not America acting like a big brother, he was cautious in entering libya and he is cautious about entering syria. obama's policy to africa has always been for her leaders to take responsibility. he is not perfect but what do africans want from this man? he should come to kenya or naija and hold thanksgiving? or give african government trillions of dollars? i am proud of obama, he has made me proud of being a black man, he went into the white house as an underdog and he has outperformed george bush and is in the top 10 american presidents just under his first term, if that is all he has given we africans it is enough.

1 Like

Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by emyibe(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
OBAMA OR ROMNEY!!! HOW DOES THAT CHANGE THE PRIZE OF GARRI IN THE MARKET? HOW DOES THAT STOP BOKO HARAM BOMBINGS? HOW DOES THAT STOP OUR LEADERS FROM STEALING? NON OF THEM WILL MAKE NIGERIA A BETTER PLACE.THE CHOICE IS AMERICANS THE IMPACT IS ON EUROPE AND ASIA.
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by thelastPope(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
As @Gbawe well said, an American president's allegiance is first and foremost to America.

I will never support Obama for this reason: the democrats are not democrats. They are wolf in sheeps clothing and their rise to power will spell doom for the rest of the world.

Someone said we should worry about Goodluck. That is ignorant talk. In today's world, an event in bangladesh can render 1 million people bankrupt in Nigeria. Every enlightened person knows that you must be concerned about what goes on around the world today, not just your country. Part of what we are suffering in Nigeria today is the effect of the global financial meltdown of 2008/2009. The wars aroound the world affects oil prices either positively or negatively and that means it directly impacts Nigeria economically.

That being said, I will not support Obama or the DNC because I know that the concept of freedom and equality they preach is a farce! It is the great deception. It is economic slavery strategy that has been planned since the 1930s. The democrats decided to change rethoric after the fall of racial segregation in the 50s and 60s. Just a reminder that the democrats were the slave masters. They were the party that wanted to keep blacks as slaves and keep racial segregation. They fought against every anti-slavery bill. They formed the kkk. They killed Martin Luther King Junior. So anyone telling me they have suddenly changed knows nothing of history. Political groups never change ideology. They only change strategy. Their ideology has never changed. They have always preached liberalism and they still do! And the idea is, do whatever you have to do to achieve it, including using a black man whom you hate.

Fast forward to 2012 and what are they preaching? Take the money from the rich and give it to the poor! And folks are saying wow! This is the messiah! He is a normal guy! he wants to help the poor! That is sheer nonsense!!! Robinhood economics! It doesn't work and never worked! The whole concept of capitalism (capitalism is not perfect though) is about freedoms and free enterprise. It is about dreams. It is about ambitions and aspirations! It is the concept that anyone can make it to the top if they aspire to work hard! The Obama ideology paints the picture that the rich are bad guys! It is the Robinhood mentality. So if the rich are bad guys, then why do we all aspire to be rich? People are bad whether rich or poor! Society does not need to take from the rich and give to the poor. Society needs to provide platforms and support and every hard working man needs to pull up their sleeves and go dig it out! That is what the American dream is all about.

There is no vacuum in society. America is borrowing at an alarming rate becuse the have a president who is trying to dole out handouts and freebies but what they are not asking is who foots the bill? The end result is Spain or Greece! And when that time arrives which might be soon, the so called poor will be the most vulnerable. I read the other day that the Greek prime minster or so was warning that democracy is under threat. That is what an economic chaos in America will bring. It will spell the end of democracy as we know it and usher in dictatorship! If you think it is impossible, then you are very naïve!

1 Like

Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by takedat(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Eventhough Africans and some other parts of the world might not be comfortable with US foreign policies,what is uppermost in the minds of any US presidential hopeful is how to instill the American values over others.So either Obama or Romney it will make little difference in terms of US relations with other parts of the world.It is only the color sentiments that may sway my allegiance to Obama but not becos he is a better candidate
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by thelastPope(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
greaterlove: what do you expect obama to do as an african? give more aid to africa? what did we do with all the aid bush gave africa and how much did we loose during the global economic melt down because of bush's policies? Dow jones industrial average has doubled under obama's four years, unemployment is under 8%, the housing market has stabilized, american motor companies that were going bankrupt after bush left are now the top car manufacturers in the world, the war in iraq is over, the war in afghanistan is winding up, he is not in a hurry to go into a war with iran even with all the pressure from the republicans and isreal. he watched and made sure the arab uprising has the support of the UN and Arab league and not America acting like a big brother, he was cautious in entering libya and he is cautious about entering syria. obama's policy to africa has always been for her leaders to take responsibility. he is not perfect but what do africans want from this man? he should come to kenya or naija and hold thanksgiving? or give african government trillions of dollars? i am proud of obama, he has made me proud of being a black man, he went into the white house as an underdog and he has outperformed george bush and is in the top 10 american presidents just under his first term, if that is all he has given we africans it is enough.

You must have copied this from the democratic party's website I guess. For your information, Obama has put America in more debt than all the past American presidents put together. Over 5trillion dollars. If you know anything about accounting, then you cannot call that a successful man. For the first time in history, China has downgraded America's ratings. That is one of the biggest economic disgrace America has ever suffered. America is hanging by the thread and are 2 steps away from becoming greece. Please don't tell me the employment rating is now under 8% after about 41 months record breaking high? Just one month to election? That's a big joke and the propaganda of the year! That's doctored figures. The job ratings cannot be improving when those applying for welfare are also increasing at over 47million? You got to be kidding me!
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by greaterlove(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
thelastPope:

You must have copied this from the democratic party's website I guess. For your information, Obama has put America in more debt than all the past American presidents put together. Over 5trillion dollars. If you know anything about accounting, then you cannot call that a successful man. For the first time in history, China has downgraded America's ratings. That is one of the biggest economic disgrace America has ever suffered. America is hanging by the thread and are 2 steps away from becoming greece. Please don't tell me the employment rating is now under 8% after about 41 months record breaking high? Just one month to election? That's a big joke and the propaganda of the year! That's doctored figures. The job ratings cannot be improving when those applying for welfare are also increasing at over 47million? You got to be kidding me!
i didnt copy anything from the dnc website, but if its there then i share their view. on the 5trillion debt rise, the question we need to ask is at what rate is american debt increasing even before he came in, what was america spending on the war on iraq and afghanistan yearly, will the debt have been lower under bush or will it just be 5trillion if america goes into full blown war with iran, how many jobs were they loosing monthly before obama came in, how many jobs have they created under obama? what will the republicans have done to reduce it, what is romney's plan to reduce it, what will have happened if the auto industries had gone bankrupt which romney adviced that they do, how many jobs will have been lost, what the unemployment rate will have been if america kept on loosing jobs like they were loosing under bush.
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by ayox2003: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
redsun: If not for Obama incharge,several fatal wars would have broken out in various regions of the world by now.His way of handling things is giving people chance and privilages to use their minds and save themselves.Instead of imposing on them and heralding people that are not mentally ready for change to a catastrophic change.A change they dont understand.

People change when they are ready to change,that is when it hits them.

Redsun, very well said.

Binyamin Nethayahu, Israeli's PM, wanted US to support an attack against Iran but Obama has been trying to reduce the steam on the issue.

Did you hear what Romney said about Syria? He said he would arm the rebels.

On China? He said, I will crackdown on China.

On Palestine? He said, they are not ready for peace anyway.

Can u imagine?

Obama trumps Romney when it comes to foreign policy.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by thelastPope(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
greaterlove:
i didnt copy anything from the dnc website, but if its there then i share their view. on the 5trillion debt rise, the question we need to ask is at what rate is american debt increasing even before he came in, what was america spending on the war on iraq and afghanistan yearly, will the debt have been lower under bush or will it just be 5trillion if america goes into full blown war with iran, how many jobs were they loosing monthly before obama came in, how many jobs have they created under obama? what will the republicans have done to reduce it, what is romney's plan to reduce it, what will have happened if the auto industries had gone bankrupt which romney adviced that they do, how many jobs will have been lost, what the unemployment rate will have been if america kept on loosing jobs like they were loosing under bush.

This your kind of argument is the reason Obama is loosing the support of many voters that stood by him in 2008. Its not a contest between Obama and Bush! Its between Obama and Romney! This is 2012! Four years after. Stop the Bush excuse. This your what if argument is so weak and baseless. He has had four years to act. The scorecard is out and he failed! Still blaming bush is just nonsense! He might still win this election because some people buy the take from the rich and give to the poor Robinhood preaching. But when the mess settles, its the same poor that will suffer most. Social security is broke and Obamacare is not sustainable! You cannot rob peter to pay paul. The poo will soon hit the fan and the last meltdown will be a joke!

And breaking news: another America ambassador has just been shot dead in Yemen. Foreign failure of the worst kind.
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by Necsy: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
Chanchit: Ok Obama is not good, Romney is bad, will you go and take over then...? Btw how many kobo did you contribute the first time he was elected...? Abegi go back to sleep. Obama is not our problem, but our leaders are. So don't vote for GEJ...!
hahahaha! U ar a tru nigerian. I solute 4 u man
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by Mahattman: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
Why should he? his he they for Africa or for the world...
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by KayDee4: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
thelastPope: And breaking news: another America ambassador has just been shot dead in Yemen. Foreign failure of the worst kind.

Ambassador or security chief at the US embassy ?
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by greaterlove(m): 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
thelastPope:

This your kind of argument is the reason Obama is loosing the support of many voters that stood by him in 2008. Its not a contest between Obama and Bush! Its between Obama and Romney! This is 2012! Four years after. Stop the Bush excuse. This your what if argument is so weak and baseless. He has had four years to act. The scorecard is out and he failed! Still blaming bush is just nonsense! He might still win this election because some people buy the take from the rich and give to the poor Robinhood preaching. But when the mess settles, its the same poor that will suffer most. Social security is broke and Obamacare is not sustainable! You cannot rob peter to pay paul. The poo will soon hit the fan and the last meltdown will be a joke!

And breaking news: another America ambassador has just been shot dead in Yemen. Foreign failure of the worst kind.
ok lets leave bush out of it, what did romney do as a governor?, how is he going to fund the war he might likely go into with iran? where is he going to get the money to increase military spending? how is he going to deal with china who are one of america's major lenders? how is he going to relate with russia who he still sees as americans greatest enemy? how will he convince his fellow millionaires not to shift jobs to asia? his policies for alternative energy? atleast we know obama's policies but why is it that romney keep changing ground everyday? he says one thing to his donors in secret and he says something else to the crowd. please we will want to know more about what u know about romney's policies.
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by greaterlove(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Ambassador or security chief at the US embassy ?
i think thelastpope gets his news from fox news.
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by KayDee4: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
thelastPope: Someone said we should worry about Goodluck. That is ignorant talk. In today's world, an event in bangladesh can render 1 million people bankrupt in Nigeria. Every enlightened person knows that you must be concerned about what goes on around the world today, not just your country. Part of what we are suffering in Nigeria today is the effect of the global financial meltdown of 2008/2009. The wars aroound the world affects oil prices either positively or negatively and that means it directly impacts Nigeria economically.

Exactly why you should be supporting Obama and not Romney who is hell bent on striking Iran and showing the world how powerful America's military is.
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by Clemzy16(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
igbo2011: Barack Obama is half Kenyan but he does NOT serve the interests of Africa. He funded the rebels who started the black genocide in Libya. He kills Somalians with drones even hough the are famine struck. He supported Joseph Kabila an illeginamate Presdient in the Congo. He helped France overhrow Laurent Gbagbo and insall a puppet Outtara. He sent "advisor" to search for Kony last year. He will bring hell to Africa under AFRICOM. Mi Romney is no beter. They will both be the same ol imperialists.

Just because Obama has African blood in him, doesn' mean he serves Africa's interests. This is just a warning.
He made our very own okonje iwela lose the what-have-you election. Knowing well that she is more qualified compelled to the chinese guy he imposed there.
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by KayDee4: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
thelastPope: That being said, I will not support Obama or the DNC because I know that the concept of freedom and equality they preach is a farce! It is the great deception. It is economic slavery strategy that has been planned since the 1930s. The democrats decided to change rethoric after the fall of racial segregation in the 50s and 60s. Just a reminder that the democrats were the slave masters. They were the party that wanted to keep blacks as slaves and keep racial segregation. They fought against every anti-slavery bill. They formed the kkk. They killed Martin Luther King Junior. So anyone telling me they have suddenly changed knows nothing of history. Political groups never change ideology. They only change strategy. Their ideology has never changed. They have always preached liberalism and they still do! And the idea is, do whatever you have to do to achieve it, including using a black man whom you hate.
This is not the 1860s, so who is more racist now, Dems or Repubs ?
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Igbo2011,
Who would you prefer Obama or Romney?

Not voting for Obama is in effect a boost for Romney's chances. Is it not?

I would be fairer to say Africans should boycott the the US elections.

Furthermore we shouldn't be overly concerned about US wars with arab states, the arabs are able to do that themselves. We should concentrate on US policy on Africa and its
exploitation of African states including Nigeria.
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by KayDee4: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
thelastPope: Fast forward to 2012 and what are they preaching? Take the money from the rich and give it to the poor! And folks are saying wow! This is the messiah! He is a normal guy! he wants to help the poor! That is sheer nonsense!!! Robinhood economics! It doesn't work and never worked! The whole concept of capitalism (capitalism is not perfect though) is about freedoms and free enterprise. It is about dreams. It is about ambitions and aspirations! It is the concept that anyone can make it to the top if they aspire to work hard! The Obama ideology paints the picture that the rich are bad guys! It is the Robinhood mentality. So if the rich are bad guys, then why do we all aspire to be rich? People are bad whether rich or poor! Society does not need to take from the rich and give to the poor. Society needs to provide platforms and support and every hard working man needs to pull up their sleeves and go dig it out! That is what the American dream is all about.

It is not Robinhood economics, it's about everyone paying their fair share. There is a huge amount of debt to be cleared and it is only right to ask people to pay according to their capabilities.
The repubs are trying to make it sound like he hates the rich people and detests success, even though the rich have benefited most from the markets doing well, they keep talking about class warfare. Obama did not invent the payroll tax, he has not waived the work requirements for welfare, .................
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by VICTOFX(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Igbo2011.

I was never comfortable with the messianic support Obama received from Africans because I believed it to be an emotional and gross simplification of the American Presidency. An American president is not so much a person. He is an institution that will always be compelled and 'harmonised', above everything else, to do what is best for the USA.

It is those , in the first place, who wanted to associate the American Presidency with colour and continental goodwill (i.e Obama's link with Africa) who will be disappointed with Obama.

Those who never regarded Obama's race and origin as pertinent will understand he is simply another individual who must continue the effort to keep America dominant. This "dominance" may come at the expense of others to include Africans and it is naive, given all that is known about the USA , for anyone to think the racial and continental origin of the man in the White House changes anything. This is not necessarily a bad thing and we Africans should learn from it. Allegiance and loyalty should , first and foremost, be to the land that has developed you. Obama is not Kenyan or African. He is, beyond the dreamy rhetoric, and for the purposes that matter, 100% American.

you couldn't have been more right.
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by KayDee4: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
thelastPope: There is no vacuum in society. America is borrowing at an alarming rate becuse the have a president who is trying to dole out handouts and freebies but what they are not asking is who foots the bill? The end result is Spain or Greece! And when that time arrives which might be soon, the so called poor will be the most vulnerable. I read the other day that the Greek prime minster or so was warning that democracy is under threat. That is what an economic chaos in America will bring. It will spell the end of democracy as we know it and usher in dictatorship! If you think it is impossible, then you are very naïve!
Newt Gingrich must have convinced you to believe his lies. Where did most of the money go ? Don't you think the economy wouldn't have been worse off if the economic stabilizers weren't applied ? A huge chunk of the debt came from Bush's wars and they should be asking who will foot the bill for the one Romney is planning. How does Romney plan to cut spending when he talks of increasing defense spending, building more warships, tax cuts for the rich and all that ?
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by KayDee4: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
thelastPope: You must have copied this from the democratic party's website I guess. For your information, Obama has put America in more debt than all the past American presidents put together. Over 5trillion dollars. If you know anything about accounting, then you cannot call that a successful man. For the first time in history, China has downgraded America's ratings. That is one of the biggest economic disgrace America has ever suffered. America is hanging by the thread and are 2 steps away from becoming greece. Please don't tell me the employment rating is now under 8% after about 41 months record breaking high? Just one month to election? That's a big joke and the propaganda of the year! That's doctored figures. The job ratings cannot be improving when those applying for welfare are also increasing at over 47million? You got to be kidding me!

Ratings downgraded : who do we thank for that ? A half-page bill to raise the debt ceiling that usually doesn't take much fuss to sign, took months of drama by the house republicans and eventually got signed minutes before the deadline. It was downgraded because bitter politics was getting in the way of business and not because China thinks America may never be able to pay up.

About the unemployment conspiracy, why was it not a conspiracy when it was above unacceptable levels ? Bad news is cool and good news is terrible right. Besides, over the months, its been on a decline for the most part so its no surprise it dropped below 8.
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by thelastPope(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
Kay-Dee:

Newt Gingrich must have convinced you to believe his lies. Where did most of the money go ? Don't you think the economy wouldn't have been worse off if the economic stabilizers weren't applied ? A huge chunk of the debt came from Bush's wars and they should be asking who will foot the bill for the one Romney is planning. How does Romney plan to cut spending when he talks of increasing defense spending, building more warships, tax cuts for the rich and all that ?

Is it newt gingrich that told spain and greece to collapsed? You are burying your head in the sand and lying to yourself. For your information, America has been going down since the first day social security was started. Social security is a good thing that can only work in an ideal society. Those who started social security didn't put into consideration the mass exodus to America from all over the world.

The assumption that Romney will start fighting wars is very funny. Pure crap! Bush fought a war because America was attacked! Not because he just wanted to fight wars. So if someone come into America to from say Yemen and drops a bomb that kills 5000 people, Obama will fold his hands and smile and let it pass? Very funny. Is it not Nigerians here that are asking Goodluck to go to war with Cameroun?

The democrats are the racist not the republicans. Most born-again Christians in America are republicans and they are not racist. The church has been on the fore front against racism right from when America was founded and they have never changed. For your information, the american church stopped racism. As far back as the 18th century, ministers and clergy have started accepting blacka as equals. That is why most black baptist preachers are politically vocal. Nothing has changed since then. The DNC just changed tactics because racism is no longer cool in the new world! So they are now using the Robinhood ideology because they know the poor blacks and hispanics can easily be fooled!
Re: Africans Should NOT Support Barack Obama by KayDee4: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
thelastPope: Bush fought a war because America was attacked! Not because he just wanted to fight wars. So if someone come into America to from say Yemen and drops a bomb that kills 5000 people, Obama will fold his hands and smile and let it pass? Very funny. Is it not Nigerians here that are asking Goodluck to go to war with Cameroun?
America was attacked by Iraq ? shocked shocked . I must have slept for a whole year and missed that.
I still haven't read or heard about any form of connection of Iraq with OBL.

So if Mutallab had blown up the plane, Nigeria will be bombed.

thelastPope: The assumption that Romney will start fighting wars is very funny. Pure crap!

Yes Romney will start a war, everything points to the likelihood of that happening :
- He's been seriously drumming up war talk but let's just assume it is mere word of mouf.
- Mitt Romney has no beliefs of his own so he can easily be influenced.
- He knows little or nothing about foreign policy and to add insult to injury, he's surrounded himself with all of Bush's foreign policy advisers and people like John Bolton, Robert Joseph, Elliot Cohen (check their forte); getting approval and endorsements from someone like Don Rumsfeld grin . People who call for invasion and demolition of everything and everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Didn't Declare Sheriff PDP Chairman Or Makarfi Committee Illegal: PDP / List Of 5 Most Hated Nigerians Alive. / Osun 2022: Oyetola, Adeleke, Others Sign Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.