Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F (1191 Views)

Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. / Igbo Presidency Not Feasible In 2015 – Junaid / Iwuanyanwu Dismisses Igbo Presidency In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by wogul: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2012
When OUK was spending billions of Abia Tax payers money to build his CAMP NEYA at Igbere, he had a dream that someday, he would have the clout to gather people that will fill the over 5,000 capacity halls and sit outs.

The former Abia State Governor was shocked as only a handful of Abians from his village a
ttended his call for people to support him become Igbo President in 2015. Not even a single stakeholder of Abia or Igbo origin attended.

It is obvious that Abians and indeed Igbos have used the event to inform OUK that he has neither the political disposition nor mroal justification to discuss Igbo cause as he squandered the goodwill lavishly given to him by Igbos of Abia extraction which include but not limited to:

1. Intentionally milking Abia State dry
2. Working in concert with his mother to render most Abia Youths useless through administration of fetish oaths in exchange for political power
3. Not building one single capital project as Governor
4. Gross disrespect for elders especially notable Igbo sons and daughters who he exiled from Abia

About twenty eioght persons, largely strangers were brought to the Igbere venue of the meeting in TOYOTA HIACE BUS from the airport and were quickly taken back to the airport after it was evident that OUK lacked the home base support he made them understand.

It is still surprising why OUK could attract only 20 persons to a project as large as convincing Igbos first to adopt him as their candidate for Igbo Presidency.

Has OUK lost every remaining of his political relevance? Who gave him the erroneous impression that Abians or Igbos would support him? How did he come to this sorry stage of an apparently bleak political career?

Details in Yahool Mail, Google Plus and other Social Media networks.

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by Chanchit: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2012
Good things start small. grin
@least if he keeps getting additional 20 people every year, by 2099, he would get the amount of people he needs for his campaign.
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by k2039: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2012
2099 or 3099
Anyway that's if he is still alive then
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by slimming: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2012
Funny
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by obicentlis: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2012
I was born, breed and presently working in Aba. Am saying this without fear or favor from the two parties involved. Orji Uzor Kalu is 100 percent better than the present Governor.
It should be noted that the present Gov was the Chief of Staff to the former Gov, so, he is the one the person that led his boss astray. When the former was in power, all Aba roads @ least were motorable, but now, its all hell. T. A . Orji should stop his blame game and work. Posterity will judge him

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by SlyIg(f): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2012
People really fear dis man,infact,Igbo in general cos they think that Igbos will sell out Nigeria if made d president. But im here to assure Nigerians never to fear cos even China is not ready to buy Nigeria. Lets give the igbos a chance cos d worst they can do is ... .
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by mikeywise(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2012
SlyIg: People really fear dis man,infact,Igbo in general cos they think that Igbos will sell out Nigeria if made d president. But im here to assure Nigerians never to fear cos even China is not ready to buy Nigeria. Lets give the igbos a chance cos d worst they can do is ... .
-10000, senseless.
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by NnamdiN: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
obicentlis: I was born, breed and presently working in Aba. Am saying this without fear or favor from the two parties involved. Orji Uzor Kalu is 100 percent better than the present Governor.
It should be noted that the present Gov was the Chief of Staff to the former Gov, so, he is the one the person that led his boss astray. When the former was in power, all Aba roads @ least were motorable, but now, its all hell. T. A . Orji should stop his blame game and work. Posterity will judge him
I don't think it's a wise thing to compare two evils. No good ever comes outta evil. And did u say "all" Aba roads were motorable? Bros I was equally, born, bred and buttered in Aba and I can authoritatively tell you my area then(Evina off Ngwa road) was not motorable all through our stay there and even for many more years after we left.
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by Turbocharged: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
NnamdiN: I don't think it's a wise thing to compare two evils. No good ever comes outta evil. And did u say "all" Aba roads were motorable? Bros I was equally, born, bred and buttered in Aba and I can authoritatively tell you my area then(Evina off Ngwa road) was not motorable all through our stay there and even for many more years after we left.
At least, Ngwa Road and Ohanku were accessible then.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by obicentlis: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
NnamdiN: I don't think it's a wise thing to compare two evils. No good ever comes outta evil. And did u say "all" Aba roads were motorable? Bros I was equally, born, bred and buttered in Aba and I can authoritatively tell you my area then(Evina off Ngwa road) was not motorable all through our stay there and even for many more years after we left.
Evina is a street that can be accessed from Obohia,ohanku or Ngwa road. These mentioned roads were motorable then. Am not a supporter of the former Gov but he is the best that has ruled the state since its creation. Apart from Mbakwe of old Imo, you can only see the work of Orji Uzor Kalu. I went to the stadium during OjUkwu's burial, I was shocked what I saw there. The stadium is not maintained.
The worst govt that Abia has ever gotten is the present one and the funny thing is that he makes the loudest noise.
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by truth4meal(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
SlyIg: People really fear dis man,infact,Igbo in general cos they think that Igbos will sell out Nigeria if made d president. But im here to assure Nigerians never to fear cos even China is not ready to buy Nigeria. Lets give the igbos a chance cos d worst they can do is ... .
u vomit silly notes, who are the people scared of igbos? you expect me to leave Lagos or Osun to go and support a man that his people could not even applaud. can you people just look inward in solving the myriad problems discipling the fabric of your igbo existence? you blame Nigeria too much for your woes and in asunder uses the energy needed for you collective progress. see igbo is igbo's problem and that is why OUK, Ojukwu and co will only be Aso Rock aspirants.
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by obicentlis: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=truth4meal]u vomit silly notes, who are the people scared of igbos? you expect me to leave Lagos or Osun to go and support a man that his people could not even applaud. can you people just look inward in solving the myriad problems discipling the fabric of your igbo existence? you blame Nigeria too much for your woes and in asunder uses the energy needed for you collective progress. see igbo is igbo's problem and that is why OUK, Ojukwu and co will only be Aso Rock aspirants.[/quote
Stupid rat.
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by obicentlis: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=truth4meal]u vomit silly notes, who are the people scared of igbos? you expect me to leave Lagos or Osun to go and support a man that his people could not even applaud. can you people just look inward in solving the myriad problems discipling the fabric of your igbo existence? you blame Nigeria too much for your woes and in asunder uses the energy needed for you collective progress. see igbo is igbo's problem and that is why OUK, Ojukwu and co will only be Aso Rock aspirants.[/quote
Stupid rat and dirty pig.
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by obicentlis: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
truth4meal: u vomit silly notes, who are the people scared of igbos? you expect me to leave Lagos or Osun to go and support a man that his people could not even applaud. can you people just look inward in solving the myriad problems discipling the fabric of your igbo existence? you blame Nigeria too much for your woes and in asunder uses the energy needed for you collective progress. see igbo is igbo's problem and that is why OUK, Ojukwu and co will only be Aso Rock aspirants.
Stupid rat and dirty swine!
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by truth4meal(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
obicentlis:
Stupid rat and dirty swine!
it took you 3 attempts to successfully quote my post ? - thats interesting...if you can go through that pain i will use that as a reason to respond to your attention seeking gesture. Now you have a response

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!! Igbo Presidency: 20 People Attend Ouk’s Call F by cjrane: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
I believe some powerful northern forces are using OUK to scuttle GEJ's votes in the southeast. He knows in his heart that Igbos will choose a better candidate if and when the desire to win the presidency becomes an igbo priority.

(1) (Reply)

800 Ogun State Teachers Face Dismissal Over Certificate Forgery. / Rotimi Amechi Of Rivers State Possible Vice President Of Nigeria / Chief Servant Governor (talba) Indeed; The Niger State Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.