Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate (17631 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. / Names Of Slain Mubi Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Super1759: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2012
Chiefpriest: you are just as stupid as your questions,every higher institution host comunity in nigeria can tell a student frm d native.d killers were 1000% aware that they were murdering young students they see daily.no I attended two higher instititions and lived off k so dont tell me seeing student late at night is news dont you attend shows,night reading and leaving campus or friends house late?maybe u attended part time with lasu.dat village is wicked.[color=#990000][/color]
I think seun should have age limits for NL. Did you read my writeup well before vomiting the rubbish from your mouth.
I made it clear that over months,there were cases of robbery and other evil menance in the area. to that effect to security of the area was high and the vigilantees are at alert. So knowing such,why would group of boys be going to haras or collect their money by 3am abii 5am ? Am not against night things but when a situation is at hand.you use your head. Am not saying the killing is good,I condemn it more than you do. How old are you self?
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by MotOnyx(f): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2012
Babzilla: even if the son is a robber, rapist , or killer the mother wont admit it.
see ur stupid mouth as wide as idiot are u blind? Dnt u see d guys are too young to experience such hardship? There are stupid Nigerians like u they never face justice except wrong side No matter what they do as talkless d guys might be innocent are they as wicked as politians? And so fuckin what laptop&phones do they deserve such treatment until they kill them. Dnt let pple catch u with dis statement o esp me I'll deal wit u.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Chiefpriest(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2012
Your death and that of your siblings will be worse than mubi and allu combine dogs and vulture shall feed on your remains.
Babzilla: even if the son is a robber, rapist , or killer the mother wont admit it.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Goldieluks: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2012

You are just another iidiot from allu. gawdpunishyourallucommunity.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by ParisLove2(f): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2012
Say No To Jungle Justice.

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by vanminister: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2012
IF THE HEART OF MAN IS THIS DESPERATELY WICKED AS TO PLANK OUT THE HEAD OF A YOUNG BOY, THEN CHURCHES AND PASTORS SHOULD HANG THEIR HEAD IN SHAME!

WHY IS THE TEACHING OF OUR LORD NOT HAVING A DESIRED EFFECT ON THE COMMUNITY AND NATION IN GENERAL?

HAVE WE OUTLIVED OUR USEFULNESS & RELEVANCE?

THE KILLERS OF THE BOYS AS WELL AS WATCHERS MIGHT EVEN BE CHOIR MEMBERS AND USHERS IN A CHURCH. WATCHING WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING IS TO SUPPORT THE

ACTION OF THE SLAYERS. WHY CAN'T SOMEONE PULL THESE BOYS OUT OF THE FIRE AT THE LAST MINUTE BY STANDING 'IN THE GAP'?

THE SOCIETY WE LIVE NOW IS SO FRAGILE & VOLATILE IT ONLY TAKES A LOCAL PERSON TO SHOUT THIEF THIEF ON A PERSON AND YOU WILL SEE THE PERSON AS A CORPSE

THE NEXT FIVE MINUTE!

THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENTS HAVE SURELY BEEN SLAIN ACROSS THE NATION AND ITS CRYING OUT FOR VENGEANCE.

I THINK THIS GENERATION HAS TO DIE OFF BEFORE EVERYTHING BECOMES CLEAN!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Chiefpriest(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2012
Very much older than your father,stop explaining to me not intersted,try visiting outside ur village and learn or wait till you are victim them ask your silly qestions.if they had apprehended a native in d name of tight security wii they kill thier own?
Super1759: I think seun should have age limits for NL. Did you read my writeup well before vomiting the rubbish from your mouth.
I made it clear that over months,there were cases of robbery and other evil menance in the area. to that effect to security of the area was high and the vigilantees are at alert. So knowing such,why would group of boys be going to haras or collect their money by 3am abii 5am ? Am not against night things but when a situation is at hand.you use your head. Am not saying the killing is good,I condemn it more than you do. How old are you self?
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Super1759: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2012
brownsug:

So those kids have a friend who has a gun?and have d gut to go after a debtor at 3 am, d aluu pple were given clue dats interesting
my brother. Story don tooo much,I wasn't there naaa.infact I don't even know how the narrators happen to get the time and the makeup of the story
Since the parties involved are apart.aluu vigilantees took off,the boys are dead. So how come the story?
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Burger01(m): 11:57am On Oct 10, 2012
So sad. God will give the families the strength and courage they need to pass through this dark moment. So sad.. cry
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by obi123: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by omiobo: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
Only God knows but what i know is that God will not allow a righteous man to face this kind of agony. Indeed,many unanswered questions. I was once a victim when i was accused of stealing in one of the governors' house. The case was framed up to enable inspector and mopols in charge of the compound to cover up their lapses.I was to be tortured for no offense,but through divine intervention i was freed.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by pepperliny(f): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Aluu in Ibo parlance means ABOMINATION. They only acted out their name. Aluu (Abomination) happened in Aluu. My heartfelt condolences to the families. Toku Mike father of Lloyd used to be one of my favourite newscasters and anchorman then on Radio Rivers 2 Fm. i really emphatise with his family.So much decay in the society. Misdirected aggression.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by CastleandGreen: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
There is something now about this people call Aluu, they hardly travel outside their state and community, so they lack exposure to the outside world and character. I know vampires will because i post this but i will nairalanders how many Ikwerre people do you have in your neighborhood? All i know is that for the Aluu 4 justice must prevail.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by MotOnyx(f): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
bbpreye: U people should stop making noise here and go and join the protest in Uniport! Carry ur guns and ur matchets and march down to aluu! Nigerians, una too like talk!
see ur mouth we cld'nt go but all of us felt so bad n sent our condolence 2d victim's families but if e dey pain ur head as we dey express our sympaty carry ursef 2geda with ur family go Portharcout or aluu community go represent us 4there. Stupid mouth.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Maxidoe(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
There is a huge misconception here and misleading rumors,it does not take much to investigate some issues,first and foremost this boys where caught between the hours of 7am-8am,and were wickedly killed by barbarians,cannibals and savages.Is it possible to keep them from 3am to 12 noon,please we read blogs we should be able to read between the lines.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by azimibraun: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
A python, hippo or elephant if killed dis way, wll offend me and I may lose my cool and fight. Nw dis treatment wia giving out 2 d kids.. Kids o! Nt adult Men. Aluu ppl are haters of children.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by banom(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
Even if they stole the said laptop and blackberry phone, it was not a justification to kill those bright guys that way. What ever it is, every one should learn from this.

RIP ALU 4.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by icedpope(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
This isn't fair in anyway...... Haba Ω̴̩̩̩̥α. U̶̲̥̅̊ needed †Φ see how lifeless those boys were... That was inhumane... If they stole the phones nd laptop like the allu villagers claimed, It̶̲̥̅̊ should had been presented at the spot on their killings. Now how r we so sure they committed the crime! Where is d prove! This is illiteracy in the highest ramification. SOooo sad
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are just another iidiot from allu. gawdpunishyourallucommunity.
U MUST BE A BIGGER IIDIOT AND A DONKEY FOR ASSUMING IM FROM ALLU. grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
MotOnyx: see ur stupid mouth as wide as idiot are u blind? Dnt u see d guys are too young to experience such hardship? There are stupid Nigerians like u they never face justice except wrong side No matter what they do as talkless d guys might be innocent are they as wicked as politians? And so fuckin what laptop&phones do they deserve such treatment until they kill them. Dnt let pple catch u with dis statement o esp me I'll deal wit u.

BOO HOO HOO CRY ME A RIVER, BUILD A BRIDGE, AND GET OVER IT, THEY'RE HISTORY & U WILL BE TOO IF U KEEP DISTRESSING URSELF OVER STUFF U CANT CHANGE tongue
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by ajutant(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mad Cow:

[b]To add to your questions.....

1. 5 boys go to collect a loan by 5 am in the morning from one person.. 'Hmmmm'..

2. Who is this person that they went to collect the loan from?! Name, department, e.t.c..

3. Reports say they were 5 in number.. Same report says they went to collect loan, same report says the 5th person escaped, All their parents say they werent cultists... YET!! The 5th person has fled the scene.. Not to safety, but into obscurity.. What is chasing this 5th person away.. Why hasnt he presented himself to the police to clear up the msiconception about their activities in Aluu community that morning.. WHY IS HE STILL IN HIDING!!!?

4. Why did it take so long to kill them.. Its popular believe that they were caught between 5am and 7am in the morning hours, and they werent killed till mid day.. What events transpired between the time of apprehension and final execution.. Did the boys tell their side of the story?! If so, what convinced the vigilante to find them guilty and still execute them..

5. Everybody seems to have agreed with the story of 'they went to recover a loan from a notorious cultist student'.. Now, be that as it may, why is the name of the debtor student so elusive?! Infact, shouldnt that be the easiest thing to find out?! Afterall, popular gist also has it that he is a NOTORIOUS cultist anyways.. Also it would be at this students house that would have been apprehended, and the debtor student would have been the accuser at the jungle justice court.. WHAT IS THE SAID DEBTORS NAME, IS HE A STUDENT OF UNIPORT?! IF SO, WHATS HIS DEPARTMENT?!

6. Why did it take so long for the police to respond.. Im sure there is a police station in the area, a Patrol Van in the area and yet they didnt show up until after the kilings.. So does this mean that nobody in the crowd reported the matter for over 4 hours that the savagery lasted?!

7. Some say they were caught in an empty building with a laptop and blackberry's, smoking weed.. Now marry that with 7am in the morning and it leaves a big question in the minds of people..

8. Where are the laptops and phones that they were caught with and the other weapons as well?!

[/b]

many questions begging for answers. D truth remains dose boys shldnt hv bin murdered. D police doesnt hlp matters also, maybe dis villante ppl hv had issues b4 wth d police and decided to use dose boys as example. D brutality is obviously condemnable in all ramifications. As for justice, I dnt knw d kind of justice dat will villify d death of dose boys.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by tpapi: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kx: I just saw the video of the killing.

I have never ever witnessed such level of wickedness all my life.

No matter what those boys did, planking their brains out, setting them ablaze like goats is unthinkable. Am we call ourselves human beings?

And nobody even gave them the opportunity to confess and repent even at that point?

Indeed, the heart of man is wicked!
pls can u send me d link
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by ichidodo: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Super1759: So many questions unanswered. I really condemn the killing.but I need answers to some questions
I got intouch with a uniport guy,who confirmed that over months,robbery is a big issue in Aluu.and that made d vigilantee very much alert.

1) So why would a group of boys step into someone's house by 3am in a red area? I thought their parents were wealthy? They never thought of their lives like a street kid that can take any risk to survive. The other 2guys they met on the way.what are they even doing outside by 3am or even 5am.

2)I lived off camp while in school. Even if you have issue with villagers,its neva wise to go fight or confront them or scare them with a cultist,like d story I heard.reporting to the village head,vigilantee or even school authority would have been the best. atmost,involve police to make your claims legal. No matter how clean you are,making a case with a cultist can make u mistaken to be one.

3)From the news,they were caught by 3am and paraded nude and later killed by 12. Does it mean that d uniport student didnt seee them and report to the school authority? What about the man-o-wars and thunder bolt?

4) If they were cultists, what of their members or family? I thought families fight to protect members

Anyway whatever be,they don't deserve such death. painful shaaa. So unfortunate
TRUE TALK MAN, D STORY DOES NOT ADD-UP, I BELIEVE THE ALUU-4 WERE UP TO SUMTIN B4 THEY WERE CAUGHT,THE CULTISM ANGLE SEEMS A MORE BELIEVABLE ANGLE. SO UNFORTUNATE FOR BOTH SIDES.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by hunkydory(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Justice must prevail.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by dabrake(m): 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
i just dey my own, go click the killings video on youtube. i no even watch am reach 2min sef before me close that page

#TeamViolence4Violence
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by tpapi: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
even if d son is a robber, molester or killer,they stil DON'T deserve dat kind of torture n death
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mad Cow:
5. Everybody seems to have agreed with the story of 'they went to recover a loan from a notorious cultist student'.. Now, be that as it may, why is the name of the debtor student so elusive?! Infact, shouldnt that be the easiest thing to find out?! Afterall, popular gist also has it that he is a NOTORIOUS cultist anyways.. Also it would be at this students house that would have been apprehended, and the debtor student would have been the accuser at the jungle justice court.. WHAT IS THE SAID DEBTORS NAME, IS HE A STUDENT OF UNIPORT?! IF SO, WHATS HIS DEPARTMENT?!

Can jew men go to a "notorious cultist" house to collect money? Too many unanswered questions if you know how barbaric cultists also murder people.

That being said, no one deserves to die that way. It's unacceptable!
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Youngzedd(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
redcliff:

[size=40pt]THIS COUNTRY IS CURSED[/size]

YOU ARE INSANE.

Your own country is cursed not Naija.

Congo Johnpa.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
if these boys were abokis from kano,sokoto,zaria and borno the story would have been "once upon a time hausas and igbos were part of a settlement called nigeria"
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by chiefbatiatus(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mad Cow:

[b]To add to your questions.....

1. 5 boys go to collect a loan by 5 am in the morning from one person.. 'Hmmmm'..

2. Who is this person that they went to collect the loan from?! Name, department, e.t.c..

3. Reports say they were 5 in number.. Same report says they went to collect loan, same report says the 5th person escaped, All their parents say they werent cultists... YET!! The 5th person has fled the scene.. Not to safety, but into obscurity.. What is chasing this 5th person away.. Why hasnt he presented himself to the police to clear up the msiconception about their activities in Aluu community that morning.. WHY IS HE STILL IN HIDING!!!?

4. Why did it take so long to kill them.. Its popular believe that they were caught between 5am and 7am in the morning hours, and they werent killed till mid day.. What events transpired between the time of apprehension and final execution.. Did the boys tell their side of the story?! If so, what convinced the vigilante to find them guilty and still execute them..

6. Why did it take so long for the police to respond.. Im sure there is a police station in the area, a Patrol Van in the area and yet they didnt show up until after the kilings.. So does this mean that nobody in the crowd reported the matter for over 4 hours that the savagery lasted?!

7. Some say they were caught in an empty building with a laptop and blackberry's, smoking weed.. Now marry that with 7am in the morning and it leaves a big question in the minds of people..

8. Where are the laptops and phones that they were caught with and the other weapons as well?!

[/b]

Despite your name, you made a very sane and reasonable point. Me I know those bboys are not totally innocent but the killing was not also good, however nobody has heard what the villagers been going through these times that led to this level of anger. Am thinking what frustration and possibly even trauma could. Have led people to this. But we live in a sentimental society so people will only respond with emotion. Lastly I hear people call laptop commonn, please it is not, I know an architect that lost almost all his life work when his aptop was stolen, he practically started all over again. I have a programmer friend and I know stealing his laptop might kill him. So please let's put emotions aside and wait for the details if they ever copme out
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Aybank: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
The grief of this killings is stil sitin on me. First it was mubi nw aluu. I weep for Nigeria[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by babanifada(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
shut the Bleep up jor..even armed robber shouldnt be killed in that manner...only animal who blong in d jungle will talk the way u r talking..onyara oshi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Kitchen To Spend N17m On Cutleries In 2018 Budget / NASS Management Sells Office Equipment To Outgoing Lawmakers At Give Away Prices / Estimated Billing: NERC To Sanction EKEDC, 6 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.