Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. (2214 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by akyn(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2008
Am confuse and need some good advice.I was dating a lady for some 4yrs back and it was great,but i gave my life to christ some months back and got to know that what we were doing is wrong.i tried to tell her that things are now diffrent and tried to preach to her to also give her life.because she loves me she tried to but still wants us to keep the sexual aspect,i was her first man and am a bit active,so she said she is already use to it and she has tried getting her body in control but can't for long.i've already fell into temptation with her once and since been avoiding her.but she wouldn't let me be,and most times i feel guilty cos she is a nice girl,infact she has all i can ever want in a wife.she is not ready to let go but i can't continue a sexual relationship with her.what do i do?
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by playmate(f): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2008
break up wit her if d temtation gets 2 much nd she still wuldnt control herself tho it will b cruel always remember dat d fear of God is much more safer dan d fear of man.bt first talk 2 her heart 2 heart bout it,seems 2 me like u re kinda soft spoken mayb next tym u wnt 2 talk 2 her bout it try 2 b much more firmer.i hope u work out sth anyways.
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by iromba: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2008
Braeking up the rlxnship will worsen issues for you. It will make it difficult for her to repent seeing that a repentant have broken her heart.
I can see you are ok with every thing in her except her sexual life. I believe also that she do it with you alone. It happens.
I suggest, u take her as a sister not a girlfie, relate with her as you will do to your younger sister. GIve her all the care and love, in terms of sex, bring her closer and closer without dashing her out. Any time the urge comes in her, you can sing with her, discuss on some topical issues (mostly current happenings and issues of life) and not preaching to her. Once a while take her to some passages in the bible not necessarily repentance and hell fire. Gradually, she will give her life to Christ without your knowledge.
I do not know if you are thinking of marrying her. If you nurse such idea, raise her hope by telling her that when you finally settle down with her, she will enjoy you to the fullest.
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by segunpc(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2008
yeah bro, i dey feel u die!

i know what u r going thru!

my advice is try draw her close to God and since u said she is ur kind of girl u can take her as ur wife.

and since u deflowered her it will be nice u marry her for u might not see someone like her AGAIN.

all these plans u must make her know of.

to stop having sex with her will be hard but u ve to try and let her know d consequences using the bible.

shikena.
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by keneff: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2008
Why i so much love this nairaland is the level of interlectuals who can cousell when someone needs an urgent issues.
@playmate and iromba i really love your comments keep it up
@poster, the guys have said it all what i can only add is that always try and pray for her and i bet u she will surely change.
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by kingsikaz(m): 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2008
if ur girlfriend sinner entice u, consent not! since u are now in christ, u've got 2 do away with her because if a man is in christ, he is a new creature, old things(all ur kerewa) are passed away, all things have become new.

though it is not easy 2 break up with her, i think with God's grace u'll overcome any urge 2 go back 2 ur old sinful life.

she'll always try 2 remind u of d love u have 4 her, welcome it (dont be harsh on her) but quickly tell of d love of christ.

don't try 2 run- away from her or hide. stand to fight d battle- for d weapon of our warefare are not carnal, but they are mighty through God, to the pulling down of Strongholds, casting down imaginations( yes all her evil imagination such as he will still come back, he's joking, we are soul-mate, we are bind-together with an oath or a promise etc) and every high things that exalteth itself against d knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought 2 d obedience of christ. 2cori 10vs 4-5

u need 2 b serious with ur christian life as well.

finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against d wiles(tricks) of d devil. ephesians 6vs 10-11.
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by opokonwa(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2008
@poster
Thought you had posted this sometime last year angry
Anyway, can a lady or even any humanbeing stand between you and your God?!
If I read your mind, it's not the lady that is the problem:
Say it loud; you can't do without the sex too! shocked shocked shocked
Stop reconstructing facts and using the lady as an excuse.
You are not even born-again yet! angry
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by kingsikaz(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2008
o ga o
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by talk2sulta: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2008
cant say more.theyve said it all.
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2008
mmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by ayomifull(f): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2008
Why for Christ's sake can she not control her body? Does that not give you a message that should you 2 have a reason to stay apart for some time she will not be able to hold her body? What is wrong with her body? I am married and i have had to be away from my husband for over 2 years, i never felt any urge to make love and it just suprise me when ladies says they can't hold their body. If you truly are born again the bible did not say resist temptation it says flee so you better flee or marry her as quickly as possible but also advise her to seek deliverance with that body that can not hold itself.

1 Like

Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by dafidixone(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2008
Am confuse and need some good advice.I was dating a lady for some 4yrs back and it was great,but i gave my life to christ some months back and got to know that what we were doing is wrong.i tried to tell her that things are now diffrent and tried to preach to her to also give her life.because she loves me she tried to but still wants us to keep the sexual aspect,i was her first man and am a bit active,so she said she is already use to it and she has tried getting her body in control but can't for long.i've already fell into temptation with her once and since been avoiding her.but she wouldn't let me be,and most times i feel guilty because she is a nice girl,infact she has all i can ever want in a wife.she is not ready to let go but i can't continue a sexual relationship with her.what do i do? [/quote

I think Imust commend youfor that great decision. There is joy in heaven for your life. grin

In a situation like this, you have made your girl friend understand in clear terms that you are not willing to continue in the immorality. If she wish to continue with you, I beleive she will understand your resolve. If your girl friend find it difficult to stay without sex, I will want you to foresee your future with such a lady she might be sexually weak then what if you travelled? Try to listen to the thin voice of God in your life. If as you have said in this post that your girl friend would not accept you for what you are, then think twice. Marriage goes beyound boy & girl frienship.

What if devil is at play to use your girl to send you back on the way to hell? grin

Brother, be firm in your decision. Call your girl to the understanding that Christ is the only foundation you can build your marriage if it will stand the test of time.

Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by Busta(f): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2008
you gotta chose btw heaven and the deep blue sea.

which way u rather go?
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by 4Him(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2008
ayomifull:

Why for Christ's sake can she not control her body? Does that not give you a message that should you 2 have a reason to stay apart for some time she will not be able to hold her body?

that's not true. She's used to having sex with the boyfriend, its not easy to suddenly stop because of the boys change of heart.

ayomifull:

What is wrong with her body? I am married and i have had to be away from my husband for over 2 years, i never felt any urge to make love and it just suprise me when ladies says they can't hold their body.

nothing surprising here, not all women are the same. I guess u're the type of woman who probably has sex with her husband once a month.

ayomifull:

If you truly are born again the bible did not say resist temptation it says flee so you better flee or marry her as quickly as possible but also advise her to seek deliverance with that body that can not hold itself.

good suggestion. the boy shld marry her.
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by kingsikaz(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2008
Busta:

you gotta chose between heaven and the deep blue sea.

which way u rather go?

that's just it
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by kingsikaz(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2008
ohun ko hun tio de mi lona iye, metalokan bami mu kuro.
bo somoge ni, (repeat song)

bo saye ni, ( repeat song)

bo sowo ni ,( oti o, papa u understand now!) metalokan bami fikun si o. grin grin
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2008
tell her . . . . . I NO WAN DO!!!!!!!  angry

na who get junior? you or her?

you're talking like she's got long john silver on a string and you don't know how to control yourself.

Tell her where you're at and that she needs to go out and explore seeing as she's not willing to curb her sexual desires.

You must have been really good then  winkgrin grin grin
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by Busta(f): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

tell her . . . . . I NO WAN DO!!!!!!! angry

na who get junior? you or her?

You must have been really good then winkgrin grin grin

I tire oh angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by TOYOSI20(f): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2008
opokonwa:

@poster
Thought you had posted this sometime last year angry
Anyway, can a lady or even any humanbeing stand between you and your God?!
If I read your mind, it's not the lady that is the problem:
Say it loud; you can't do without the sex too! shocked shocked shocked
Stop reconstructing facts and using the lady as an excuse.
You are not even born-again yet! angry

True
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by adeboo(f): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2008
You really needs to sit down and think about what u really hold precious.

Its gonna be hard - u both had been 'sin partners' its not that easy to just switch like that - its only by God's grace.

Just talk about this issue with God - u dont have to shout and pray, just talk to Him like u would talk to ur Father at home and u will be surprised the way she would leave u alone.

And make sure u are consistent, dont give in to her advances otherwise she wouldnt take u serious at all.

Omo dont give in o - cause now that u know the truth, there is no going back. Flee like ur life depends on it.
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by ifyalways(f): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2008
@poster,what stops you from marrying her
you said that aside the good sex you guys enjoy,shes got all the other attributes you need in a woman so . . . . MARRY HER !
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by almondjoy(f): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2008
Even the good books says "you cannot put new wine in old bottles"!

Goodluck! kiss

Instead of you to say you don tire for the babe!

ifyalways:

@poster,what stops you from marrying her
you said that aside the good sex you guys enjoy,shes got all the other attributes you need in a woman so . . . . MARRY HER !

For where?  Of course he is off to find his virgin bride.  After using this one here for over 4 years. The reason I say no couple should date for more than 6 months without getting married. Call it quits and move on!

Now it is time to marry the babe, he want's to use "born again" as an excuse.  Anyway, whom do you blame?  No man fit play me that kain stupid wayo--let me just thank God before I make too much noise. angry I sorry for any woman over 25 years old that is not married. This is the kind of rubbish they would continue to encounter. God forbid!

Born again ma eye! Gosh! The way people use those words.

Something muss losss!
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by ohwofasa(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2008
plssssssssssss ran away from her,dont even think of trying to convert her cos u will surely fall,plsssssssssssss ran,tell her dat u ve found a better lover which is christ,remember john 3v16, for God so loved d world,He gave His only son,than now tell me,if cant give up ur relationship dat will lead u 2 life eternal 4 christ?THINK

(1) (Reply)

Most Barrack Girls Are Worst Than Prostitute True Or False? / Y Do Girls Want God Fearing Men? / Why Do Women Want Marriage By All Cost:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.