Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. (1742 Views)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by akyn(m): 8:27am On Jan 21, 2008
Am confuse and need some good advice.I was dating a lady for some 4yrs back and it was great,but i gave my life to christ some months back and got to know that what we were doing is wrong.i tried to tell her that things are now diffrent and tried to preach to her to also give her life.because she loves me she tried to but still wants us to keep the sexual aspect,i was her first man and am a bit active,so she said she is already use to it and she has tried getting her body in control but can't for long.i've already fell into temptation with her once and since been avoiding her.but she wouldn't let me be,and most times i feel guilty cos she is a nice girl,infact she has all i can ever want in a wife.she is not ready to let go but i can't continue a sexual relationship with her.what do i do?
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by Faitymine(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2008
For you to be forgiven and accepted totally you has to safe her soul too brother, remember you thought her all that, so pray to the LORD to ease her heart and soul so that she can listen to words and yield for good. grin[/
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by ewealths(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2008
Listen if you truely gave your life to Christ, you are now a new creature all things that could lead you tp your vomit should be done with including your girlfriend if you truely want to tell Jesus that you appreciate what He did for you.
I know the investment of 4 year is much but REMEMBER JESUS WENT THROUGH MORE THAN THAT FOR YOU ON THE CROSS.
Don't even try to say you would change her you are not the only God knows when each of us would turn back to him. Just keep your focus on Jesus He would help you to live victorously for him.
Meet with people that have gone through a similar thing in the past for expert advice.
See you around.
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by madamkoko: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2008
and now you've given your life to christ, now makes her the devil abi ?

Why run away. I mean she's human being just like you.

what madness, religion will do to people.
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by menix(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2008
Baba God talk say "If ur eyes go lead u go hell pluck am comot" so if d chic would lead u to hell, then send her packing or u cut ur holy rod comot.

@ madamkoko,
U must be a Krishna,
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by cold(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2008
Y don't u just get married & spare us all this born again(st) story.I blv that wld solve the problem. angry
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by iceland(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2008
The bible says"Flee fornication!"Dont wait to explain to her o talkless of preaching or you'll find yourself enjoyin the pussy till u burn in HELL!
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by lonelypal(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2008
cold:

Y don't u just get married & spare us all this born again(st) story.I blv that would solve the problem. angry

Couldnt have said it better,
@ poster
Remember ur born again pls dnt hesitate. grin grin
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by bollingjoe(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2008
my guy marry her cos u made her wat she is. so don't start dat born again crap u shld hv known b4 u deflowered. So stop playing games ,be sincere to urself and her. U can't stop it
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by MissyB1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2008
bollingjoe:

my guy marry her because u made her what she is. so don't start that born again crap u shld hv known before u deflowered. So stop playing games ,be sincere to yourself and her. You can't stop it
Excwuze mii!!!
So because he deflowered her,he must marry her? shocked shocked
Nah wah o!!

Poster
If indeed you've given ur life to christ,den in a pleasant manner let her knw nd if avoidin her will help you ,pls do so.
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by iceland(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2008
cold:

Y don't u just get married & spare us all this born again(st) story.I blv that would solve the problem. angry
Just like your username you are cold.What of if he does not have enough money to get married?
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by vivaladiva(f): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2008
o boy na wao, this kind people still dey
because u join church u no wan Bleep again,just wait until ur pastor don they finger ur wife before u go open eye
mumu like, u supo like u, abeg make we hear word
no Bleep oooo, maybe when u finally reach heaven u go go self-service there
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by Akinagirl(f): 12:25am On Sep 01, 2008
Well, marry her then. Or, if you dont love her. leave her.
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by richo(m): 1:24am On Sep 01, 2008
u better prepare for wedlock!! after u scatter toto finish u think u can jus run and marry another person angry
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by dayokanu(m): 3:33am On Sep 01, 2008
Cut the dick!!! If you dont have a dick she would find alternatives or buy her a vibrator
Re: Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. by iykedee: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2008
i think she doesn't believe you really gave your life to Christ, maybe she feels like you wanna end the r/ship for some other girl. Show her that you are really a changed man and she'll love you more, or hate you forever. Lets hope she doesn't pick the latter cos I already see a Sun news cover story in the making.

(1) (Reply)

Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway / Saying It / Facebook Blamed For Relationship Breakups.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.